The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!


Madeleine McCann- bald man in playground

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann- bald man in playground

Post by Crackfox on 20.02.18 11:55

I think the question, why did the McCanns use older, head and shoulders only images immediately when they had a much better playground photo available is the million dollar question IMO. One possibility could be that as they knew the adults in this photo they wanted to check that their recollection was that the photo was taken on May 2nd before releasing it. If that wasn't the case then maybe this photo would not have been  helpful - particularly as if, for argument's sakes it was confirmed these photos were from much earlier in the week, it begs the question why weren't there any from later in the week and where was 'the last photo' ?

As you say above, there are anomalies with the creche sheet so something isn't right.  Regarding GA, one of the reasons he outsmarted the McCanns IMO was because he has only ever referenced the case from the original conclusions of the investigation. I think if he had strayed any further, the legality of his position would have been more problematic perhaps? Anyway good work - I think you are on to something.

Crackfox

Posts : 92
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2018-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann- bald man in playground

Post by Crackfox on 20.02.18 12:05

[size=52]MayMuse: It clearly states in the PJ fIles that the single photo of Madeleine is timestamped 17.15, yet on the 2nd May the crèche sheet shows Madeleine being signed in at 14.45 and out at 17.15 [/size]


[size=52]Maybe to do with the time difference? [/size]

Crackfox

Posts : 92
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2018-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann- bald man in playground

Post by Phoebe on 20.02.18 12:14

According to the P.J. files Amelie's "backside" has been identified in the shot of the playhouse with Madeleine standing at the door. In this snap Amelie also is wearing completely different clothes to those she wore in the airport bus video. Given that this shows Madeleine, Lily, Gerry and Amelie all in different clothes, I think it unlikely that the playground photo was taken on Sat. after they arrived.

Phoebe

Posts : 892
Reputation : 1035
Join date : 2017-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann- bald man in playground

Post by MayMuse on 20.02.18 12:24

@Crackfox wrote:[size=52]MayMuse: It clearly states in the PJ fIles that the single photo of Madeleine is timestamped 17.15, yet on the 2nd May the crèche sheet shows Madeleine being signed in at 14.45 and out at 17.15 [/size]


[size=52]Maybe to do with the time difference? [/size]
No time difference in Uk and Portugal..crèche is signed out 17.30 on the 2nd by Kate Healy, 
So where yo get 17"15 signed out I'm not sure.? 

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/CRECHE.htm

____________________
“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.” bingo

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html

MayMuse

Posts : 2033
Reputation : 1400
Join date : 2016-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann- bald man in playground

Post by MayMuse on 20.02.18 12:35

@Phoebe wrote:According to the P.J. files Amelie's "backside" has been identified in the shot of the playhouse with Madeleine standing at the door. In this snap Amelie also is wearing completely different clothes to those she wore in the airport bus video. Given that this shows Madeleine, Lily, Gerry and Amelie all in different clothes, I think it unlikely that the playground photo was taken on Sat. after they arrived.
Yes I saw this and reviewing the photos came to the same conclusions, so where did ( and why) the playground photo came to be suggested it was on the 28th... ? 

Photos  taken 2nd May whilst this could be definitive it does not necessarily mean that something did not happen between that time and the 3rd, Does it?  Something could have happened the evening of the 2nd? Isn't that the night that KM said she slept in the same room as the children?

____________________
“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.” bingo

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html

MayMuse

Posts : 2033
Reputation : 1400
Join date : 2016-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann- bald man in playground

Post by Phoebe on 20.02.18 12:39

These playground photos are the only ones that can be corroborated by anyone outside of the Tapas 9. There is no one other than Gerry and the children in the "last photo" and no one other than Madeleine in the tennis photo. However, the playground photos capture other witnesses, particularly Balu who was looking toward the photographer as it was taken and  actually interviewed about it. Therefore IMO this could prove more important than the nannies in establishing when Madeleine was seen that week. Balu and the others captured in this photo would have no motive to lie as the nannies might if their jobs were at risk due to poor creche practices.

Phoebe

Posts : 892
Reputation : 1035
Join date : 2017-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann- bald man in playground

Post by MayMuse on 20.02.18 12:53

@Phoebe wrote:These playground photos are the only ones that can be corroborated by anyone outside of the Tapas 9. There is no one other than Gerry and the children in the "last photo" and no one other than Madeleine in the tennis photo. However, the playground photos capture other witnesses, particularly Balu who was looking toward the photographer as it was taken and  actually interviewed about it. Therefore IMO this could prove more important than the nannies in establishing when Madeleine was seen that week. Balu and the others captured in this photo would have no motive to lie as the nannies might if their jobs were at risk due to poor creche practices.
True, yet I am perturbed at Balu.... GA says that the playground man was identified and he was with his daughter...
There is no statement in the files of the interview on 6th May back in the Uk only the Rog, a year to late or so, where he mentions a son eating at the tapas with other children. Did he have two children? A son and a daughter? 
And I've yet to find who he exactly is, his occupation isn't listed, some have said he was with the police, others with immigration? He can be seen in photos with Berry and Murat, and that could be as part of the search on the Friday 4th.... 

The Boyds had some "limelight" with their article, playing by the pool which was that day I think.  albeit some of what was said did not ring true with me. 
Yet Raj Balu has,from what i can gather, never come forward to confirm or deny that date, but obviously the PJ believed it to be correct by the looks of things.

Edit to add, do we know who took those photos, would it be KM?

____________________
“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.” bingo

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html

MayMuse

Posts : 2033
Reputation : 1400
Join date : 2016-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann- bald man in playground

Post by Phoebe on 20.02.18 13:17

@MayMuse. according to the guest lists Balu had only one child aged 17 months. He refers to his son in his statement. I presume daughter is a misprint or mis-translation. He apparently works for Cooper Tuff, immigration consultants, who specialize in requests for U.K. residence or nationality


Raj Balu joined the company as a Consultant in 2004, bringing in his previous 7 years of immigration experience in London based law firms. His legal background and wide experience in all categories of UK Immigration and Nationality play an important role in advising how applicants should proceed and in preparing submissions to the UK Border Agency. In 2006, Raj Balu became a Director of Cooper Tuff Consultants.

Phoebe

Posts : 892
Reputation : 1035
Join date : 2017-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann- bald man in playground

Post by Crackfox on 20.02.18 13:40

I think you are right, Phoebe. There are a number of possible indicators that Madeleine was still alive early evening on May 2, IMO. For one thing, I don't see why DP would change his account of the visit from Wednesday to Thursday if it never happened on Wednesday - I can see a motive for wanting to shift the focus forward twenty-four hours so as to give an alibi on a day when there were no tangible sightings but I can't see the point of concocting the visit on Wednesday. The other biggy for me is Kate's recollection that on Thursday morning M asked why she hadn't come when she cried, which I've always thought seemed like a lament. I also think there was a likely change of staff at the creche on Thursday, certainly that was the case for the younger children and I'm sure terms of employment would be standard. Also, Mrs Boyd did say she was with KM on Wednesday and if it is her in the photo it would seem plausible but by no means conclusive that this photo is from May 2nd. This is purely opinion and a humble one at that because although I have done a bit of sleuthing I have no firm theory and believe this case could go in many directions - earlier or later. The man-bag issomething that might be carried when travelling though...

Crackfox

Posts : 92
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2018-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann- bald man in playground

Post by MayMuse on 20.02.18 14:10

So what this could mean if we follow the PJFiles documented evidence of the photos being taken on the 2nd, is just a revelation moment like Redwood..and it simply moves the timeline...wouldn't it?  As I do believe the dogs findings! Or would it change things completely? 

Can anyone recall the weather on the Wednesday?

Edit to add, light rain I see mentioned for the Wednesday, (unsure if that was all day or intermittently as the whole week seems to have varied weather, cloudy, rain, sunny intervals etc ( its  on a thread here but for some reason I can't post the link.

____________________
“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.” bingo

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html

MayMuse

Posts : 2033
Reputation : 1400
Join date : 2016-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann- bald man in playground

Post by Crackfox on 20.02.18 14:12

@MayMuse wrote:
@Crackfox wrote:[size=52]MayMuse: It clearly states in the PJ fIles that the single photo of Madeleine is timestamped 17.15, yet on the 2nd May the crèche sheet shows Madeleine being signed in at 14.45 and out at 17.15 [/size]


[size=52]Maybe to do with the time difference? [/size]
No time difference in Uk and Portugal..crèche is signed out 17.30 on the 2nd by Kate Healy, 
So where yo get 17"15 signed out I'm not sure.? 

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/CRECHE.htm
Wasn't there supposed to be an hour's time difference with the last photo? Sorry if Im being a bit dim.

Crackfox

Posts : 92
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2018-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann- bald man in playground

Post by MayMuse on 20.02.18 14:18

@Crackfox wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:
@Crackfox wrote:[size=52]MayMuse: It clearly states in the PJ fIles that the single photo of Madeleine is timestamped 17.15, yet on the 2nd May the crèche sheet shows Madeleine being signed in at 14.45 and out at 17.15 [/size]


[size=52]Maybe to do with the time difference? [/size]
No time difference in Uk and Portugal..crèche is signed out 17.30 on the 2nd by Kate Healy, 
So where yo get 17"15 signed out I'm not sure.? 

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/CRECHE.htm
Wasn't there supposed to be an hour's time difference with the last photo? Sorry if Im being a bit dim.
I think that was something to do with the camera,not the actual time difference,  stand to be corrected. 

And it certainly would not alter it by 15 minutes in my opinion.

____________________
“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.” bingo

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html

MayMuse

Posts : 2033
Reputation : 1400
Join date : 2016-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann- bald man in playground

Post by MayMuse on 20.02.18 14:29

The extensive work  done on the "last photo" showed that it was taken most probably on the Sunday and not the 3rd as stated by the McCanns. 

IF the playground photos are indeed from the afternoon of the 2nd May .... would that not make those photos the "last photos" of Madeleine? 

Or have I interpreted that incorrectly? 

Can anyone help as to why it is thought that the playground photos were from the Saturday and not the Wednesday as stated in the  PJFiles?

____________________
“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.” bingo

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html

MayMuse

Posts : 2033
Reputation : 1400
Join date : 2016-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann- bald man in playground

Post by Crackfox on 20.02.18 14:55

@MayMuse wrote:
@Crackfox wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:
@Crackfox wrote:[size=52]MayMuse: It clearly states in the PJ fIles that the single photo of Madeleine is timestamped 17.15, yet on the 2nd May the crèche sheet shows Madeleine being signed in at 14.45 and out at 17.15 [/size]


[size=52]Maybe to do with the time difference? [/size]
No time difference in Uk and Portugal..crèche is signed out 17.30 on the 2nd by Kate Healy, 
So where yo get 17"15 signed out I'm not sure.? 

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/CRECHE.htm
Wasn't there supposed to be an hour's time difference with the last photo? Sorry if Im being a bit dim.
I think that was something to do with the camera,not the actual time difference,  stand to be corrected. 

And it certainly would not alter it by 15 minutes in my opinion.
Sorry MayMuse tbe 15 minutes was a typo and I've now checked and when 'the last photo' was released on May 23rd CM drew attention to the fact that there might be a one hour time discrepancy - I had assumed this waswdue to a time difference (because it was exactly an hour) but it looks like that wasn't the case. Sorry for putting a spanner in the works.

Crackfox

Posts : 92
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2018-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann- bald man in playground

Post by MayMuse on 20.02.18 15:46

I have been searching for when this photo was released, and found the -snipped- article below.   For the full discussion click the link.

Hope this hasn't been posted before, and am grateful to The Snapper for finding and bumping the old thread on this.

Why was it done, there must have been a reason.   I'm sure I read the parents released it.     Was it used (and made) to show MBM being there on the specific time and date the Mccs 

alleged ?    If that was the reason surely a more convincing photo(shopped) picture could have been produced, especially with all the backers and supporters they seem to have had on 

call,?  apologies, just my rambling thoughts.







http://truthformadeleine.com/the-photos/the-playground/


CONCLUSION
The playground photo was released on or about Saturday May 26. An article appeared on the Sky News website on May 27 (see below). It says that the photo was taken on May 2. More concerning is that the article says that it shows Madeleine and her younger twins Sean and Amelie playing with their father Gerry. As we have shown here quite conclusively, this is not Amelie McCann sitting on the grass. Why then did Sky get this story so blatantly wrong?

It is easy to take those words for granted and not sit and stare at a photo to see if the caption matches the picture. In this case someone has made a big mistake. Not only has the public been fooled by this picture, but in the context of the other discrepancies, what possible reason did the McCanns have to want to deceive with this picture? A mistake is easily rectified and Sky could have fixed the error by now. Our conclusion is that some or all the photos taken at Praia da Luz in the week prior to May 3 were engineered and released for a reason yet to be discovered.





Note the above is copy and paste of a guest comment  #85 on the below thread. The following are my words... 


It seems the playground info was from the above truthformadeleine site ,  ( the link doesn't work for me so unable to gather more) from this long thread... https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3577p75-playground-photo

The infomation put out by Sky  actually matches the PJFiles information of 2nd May photo and released to media 27th "girl missing in Algarve" 

The thread is long and discusses a number of aspects, I have not managed to read it all, but ascertain that this is where it was first mentioned and for some reason it was taken as not real and believed to be 28th April. I am trying to understand that reasoning and at the moment am finding it difficult in understanding why anyone would think that the photo was not from May 2nd as in the PJFiles and I don't agree that it is photoshopped etc as mentioned on the thread, nor do I see evidence for it purportedly being taken on the 28th April. Would appreciate if anyone could view the thread, and provide further information or shine  some light in case Ive missed anything or interpreted incorrectly, as obviously factual information counts in searching for the truth for Madeleine. Thank you.  MayMuse

____________________
“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.” bingo

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html

MayMuse

Posts : 2033
Reputation : 1400
Join date : 2016-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann- bald man in playground

Post by Phoebe on 20.02.18 16:01

@MayMuse I think it was suggested that everyone was wearing the same clothes as on the airport video, however that's not the case. There's a good, enlarged version of the playground photo which shows a fair bit of cloud cover, although the sun is breaking through.

Phoebe

Posts : 892
Reputation : 1035
Join date : 2017-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann- bald man in playground

Post by Crackfox on 20.02.18 20:23

I've been thinking about the chronology of how and when photographs were released and  I thought there were a few things to add.

The first photo to be released which the McCanns say was taken on the holiday was the tennis ball photo, released on May 6th. At least one disc was handed to the PJ on May 9th - I'm not sure if both discs were given on this day  but I know that in  an interview on May 10th, GM said there were no more photos so I'll assume it was both. That didn't last long because the day after returning from his brief trip home to amongst other things collect more photos, the last photo appeared on May 23rd. 

The tennis ball photo is widely believed to be odd and again you have to ask why would anyone choose this photo before the playground or last photo options? Now if you are willing to believe that the tennis ball photo, released on May 6th,  could be a fake it's not too big a leap IMO to think all might not be as it seems with the discs containing the playground photos or the last photo. What is also interesting when you look at the release of photos in chronological order is they get progressively more up to date and Madeleine becomes more recognisable (if seeing is believing) the further away from the disappearance you get. That is what strikes me the most - there was no rhyme or reason to the order in which the photos were released.

Crackfox

Posts : 92
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2018-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann- bald man in playground

Post by MayMuse on 20.02.18 21:02

The first photo to help the search (printed off at the ocean club) was the younger full face photo of Madeleine wearing a spotty top.( 4th May) 

There was also a similar photo (the McCanns  were photographed  holding this photo) of Madeleine  in a red velvet dress ( 7th may I think) 


The tennis photo (6th May) released by parents...( date taken not confirmed?) 

There was a still photo taken from the video... when was the video,(in like a show white dress) released? 

Then the "last photo" by the pool around 24th May. ( said date taken 3rd May) 

Then 27th May playground photo. ( said date taken 2nd May and timestamped) 

All these photos were released by the McCanns either by printing off or to the press? 

Is this correct ? 

None were released by the PJ? 

The "make up photo" didn't come until  jon Corners video in 2010, third anniversary. 

Is that all the photos?
Have I missed any? 

Oh video of Madeleine spinning in a fairy dress and at home produced I think in the Madeleine was Here documentary 2009.?

Edi to add, photo wearing Everton shirt produced the day prior (11th May 2007) to Madeleine fourth birthday by the sun

the sun front page mccann 2007
https://goo.gl/images/NAiHr3
Seems link link of photo removed but can be searched in archive  google images , the  Sun produced  the photo and asked readers to download it and email it to everyone.

____________________
“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.” bingo

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html

MayMuse

Posts : 2033
Reputation : 1400
Join date : 2016-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann- bald man in playground

Post by Crackfox on 20.02.18 21:50

If you scroll down towards the bottom of the page on this link Nigel has made a chart with a chronology of the photos. According to this chart, after the first photograph which was printed on the night, three photographs, two with crimped hair and one from Donegal, were released on May 4th.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Nigel/id280.htm

Crackfox

Posts : 92
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2018-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann- bald man in playground

Post by Phoebe on 20.02.18 22:02

The fly in the ointment re. the playground photos being fake is the witness, Raj. Balu. He was actually brought in for questioning about it to explain what he was doing beside the McCanns as the police were suspicious that he had been watching the family. I assume he was shown the photo and asked to explain himself. For it to be a fake Balu would have to have been in on it.

Phoebe

Posts : 892
Reputation : 1035
Join date : 2017-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bald Man in play ground

Post by willowthewisp on 20.02.18 22:55

@Phoebe wrote:The fly in the ointment re. the playground photos being fake is the witness, Raj. Balu. He was actually brought in for questioning about it to explain what he was doing beside the McCanns as the police were suspicious that he had been watching the family. I assume he was shown the photo and asked to explain himself. For it to be a fake Balu would have to have been in on it.
Hi Phoebe,Raj Balu,was supposedly in Tapas Bar,ordered a take away meal for him and his friend,who apparently spent the rest of that evening trying to put up Cots,ergo he was known to have been seen on Two separate days,2/3 May 2007,for what that proves in this mystery,await MI5?
avatar
willowthewisp

Posts : 2360
Reputation : 893
Join date : 2015-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann- bald man in playground

Post by Phoebe on 20.02.18 23:13

@willowthewisp wrote:
@Phoebe wrote:The fly in the ointment re. the playground photos being fake is the witness, Raj. Balu. He was actually brought in for questioning about it to explain what he was doing beside the McCanns as the police were suspicious that he had been watching the family. I assume he was shown the photo and asked to explain himself. For it to be a fake Balu would have to have been in on it.
Hi Phoebe,Raj Balu,was supposedly in Tapas Bar,ordered a take away meal for him and his friend,who apparently spent the rest of that evening trying to put up Cots,ergo he was known to have been seen on Two separate days,2/3 May 2007,for what that proves in this mystery,await MI5?
  Sorry but I'm afraid I don't get the relevance. Madeleine wasn't in the Tapas bar when he was getting his meal but she WAS in the photo that he is also in, recorded by the P.J., after interviewing him, as having been taken on May 2nd. I'm sure he was spotted round and about all that week. I'm interested in whether he was standing practically beside Madeleine on Wednesday May 2nd as the photo shows?

Phoebe

Posts : 892
Reputation : 1035
Join date : 2017-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bald man in play ground photograph

Post by willowthewisp on 20.02.18 23:30

@Phoebe wrote:
@willowthewisp wrote:
@Phoebe wrote:The fly in the ointment re. the playground photos being fake is the witness, Raj. Balu. He was actually brought in for questioning about it to explain what he was doing beside the McCanns as the police were suspicious that he had been watching the family. I assume he was shown the photo and asked to explain himself. For it to be a fake Balu would have to have been in on it.
Hi Phoebe,Raj Balu,was supposedly in Tapas Bar,ordered a take away meal for him and his friend,who apparently spent the rest of that evening trying to put up Cots,ergo he was known to have been seen on Two separate days,2/3 May 2007,for what that proves in this mystery,await MI5?
  Sorry but I'm afraid I don't get the relevance. Madeleine wasn't in the Tapas bar when he was getting his meal but she WAS in the photo that he is also in, recorded by the P.J., after interviewing him, as having been taken on May 2nd. I'm sure he was spotted round and about all that week. I'm interested in whether he was standing practically beside Madeleine on Wednesday May 2nd as the photo shows?
Perhaps the photograph of the play ground was taken on Saturday Evening 28 April 2007 when the McCann  family arrived late afternoon,the pictures have long shodows,as Raj Balu was on a weeks vacation staying in a different Ocean Club block?
Raj Balu and his friend wanted to order a sit down meal,but had not pre-booked,so had to have a take away meal,before the Evening bookings were to take place, 19.30pm?
avatar
willowthewisp

Posts : 2360
Reputation : 893
Join date : 2015-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann- bald man in playground

Post by Phoebe on 20.02.18 23:48

Forget takeaway meals if you will. The point is the McCanns gave this photo to the P.J. with the information that it was taken on Wednesday evening May 2nd.The P.J. were suspicious of the "Asian-looking man who appeared to be observing the family and was later seen near Murat. They identified him as Raj Balu. They asked for him to be interviewed to explain his presence in both instances. He obviously must have given details about when why and how he came to be in a picture with the missing child.

Phoebe

Posts : 892
Reputation : 1035
Join date : 2017-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bald Man

Post by willowthewisp on 20.02.18 23:56

@Phoebe wrote:Forget takeaway meals if you will. The point is the McCanns gave this photo to the P.J. with the information that it was taken on Wednesday evening May 2nd.The P.J. were suspicious of the "Asian-looking man who appeared to be observing the family and was later seen near Murat. They identified him as Raj Balu. They asked for him to be interviewed to explain his presence in both instances. He obviously must have given details about when why and how he came to be in a picture with the missing child.
Yes Phoebe,the McCann's submitted the photographs,but this was well after Madeleine had disappeared 3 May 2007,Gerry McCann had returned to UK,London for important meetings,dated as 21/22 May 2007,returning back to Portugal with his side kick in tow,Clarence Mitchell on 24 th May for press release photographs,depicting what dates the Photographs were taken, 2nd May 17.15pm after the creche finished?
avatar
willowthewisp

Posts : 2360
Reputation : 893
Join date : 2015-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum