The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 10 Mm11

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 10 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 10 Mm11

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 10 Regist10

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 10 Empty Re: Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people

Post by Liz Eagles 17.07.12 11:53

This is the lead up imo to the wider agenda we are fed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7dR1qxhUGo

I may have posted this on the wrong topic. I hope Admin post it in an appropriate topic and I sincerely hope there is a transcript for those who don't have the facility of watching the video.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 10 Empty Re: Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people

Post by anil39200 17.07.12 12:22

I share your sentiments aquila, I have been feeling for a while that the wider agenda is in progress. Imo we seem to have a job creation scheme going on with a route to high society. What a sacrifice to make to find fame. Imo the world is not a good place these days.
anil39200

Activity : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 17.07.12 12:38

anil39200 wrote:I share your sentiments aquila, I have been feeling for a while that the wider agenda is in progress. Imo we seem to have a job creation scheme going on with a route to high society. What a sacrifice to make to find fame. Imo the world is not a good place these days.

This was the most disgusting interview yet for me. I watched it on live TV, remembered it and looked it up today. The other family were cast aside and there as props imo. Fern Britton even got the year of their missing child wrong. The number of children who go missing is mentioned and it is also stated that a lot of them want to go missing. Amaral is brought into the mix. Kate says families need to be investigated. I need a Rennie. This is the most disgusting interview imo.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 17.07.12 13:12

aquila wrote:
anil39200 wrote:I share your sentiments aquila, I have been feeling for a while that the wider agenda is in progress. Imo we seem to have a job creation scheme going on with a route to high society. What a sacrifice to make to find fame. Imo the world is not a good place these days.

This was the most disgusting interview yet for me. I watched it on live TV, remembered it and looked it up today. The other family were cast aside and there as props imo. Fern Britton even got the year of their missing child wrong. The number of children who go missing is mentioned and it is also stated that a lot of them want to go missing. Amaral is brought into the mix. Kate says families need to be investigated. I need a Rennie. This is the most disgusting interview imo.

Yes. For me the big question mark has always been the behavioural aspects of the central participants. A certain arrogance and quite some detachment. I read recently that a professor had researched what people do with their hands in interviews and found some interesting outcomes. In some interviews the woman waves and flaps away from her body thus showing dismissiveness of responsibility. Also showing a certain amount of disdain for crrtain questions being aksed. Over the years I h
ave found thay people who want to 'move on' often want to create and service their own new agenda. Especially when there are so many unanswered quesyions about the issue they are trying to move on from.
anil39200

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 18.07.12 7:32

Outdoor Digital Media has provided £1 million of advertising space for the charity

Or is it the Outdoor Media Centre that has donated? http://www.outdoormediacentre.org.uk/

What companies are connected with Outdoor Media Centre?

If this is the correct company (I will need to check) Outdoor Digital Media Limited was incorporated on 8 March 2012

Name & Registered Office:
DIGITAL OUTDOOR MEDIA LIMITED
MALVERN HOUSE
NEW ROAD
SOLIHULL
WEST MIDLANDS
ENGLAND
B91 3DL
Company No. 07981423

Directors - John Ohara and Stephen Alexander Goldstein

http://company-director-check.co.uk/director/900794928
http://company-director-check.co.uk/director/916763838
http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/73b0440e5bc612f699228dacc437a922/compdetails
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum 18.07.12 12:14

Galling comment from the Huffington Post article on Stephen Birch (note: appears all anti-abduction comments being 'whoosh-clunked'):

"Had the Portuguese police acted quickly when the man carrying Madeleine away was reported, she may well have been found"

Pity it wasn't reported to the PJ until 'late morning May 4th' eh?
ProfessorPPlum
ProfessorPPlum

Activity : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie 19.07.12 12:16

The role of Ambassador to a charity was Gerry's ambition and part of the wider agenda imo. Wonder what went wrong, Kate beating him to it...I don't think Gerry will be happy that Kate has achieved more than he has been able to. Kate is not fit to hold such a position.
Ollie

Activity : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 19.07.12 13:02

Ollie wrote:The role of Ambassador to a charity was Gerry's ambition and part of the wider agenda imo. Wonder what went wrong, Kate beating him to it...I don't think Gerry will be happy that Kate has achieved more than he has been able to. Kate is not fit to hold such a position.

I think this particular role is a consolation prize compared to what the original ambitions were. That is, International Ambassadors for Amber Alert Europe - the post is already filled in the US.
That would involve meeting heads of state, international celebrities, the Beckhams, film stars, Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and so on.

Trudging round the UK and getting interviewed by the likes of Lorraine Kelly isn't quite the same but hopefully as good as it gets.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 19.07.12 13:14

tigger wrote:
Ollie wrote:The role of Ambassador to a charity was Gerry's ambition and part of the wider agenda imo. Wonder what went wrong, Kate beating him to it...I don't think Gerry will be happy that Kate has achieved more than he has been able to. Kate is not fit to hold such a position.

I think this particular role is a consolation prize compared to what the original ambitions were. That is, International Ambassadors for Amber Alert Europe - the post is already filled in the US.
That would involve meeting heads of state, international celebrities, the Beckhams, film stars, Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and so on.

Trudging round the UK and getting interviewed by the likes of Lorraine Kelly isn't quite the same but hopefully as good as it gets.

Yes this is what I think. They certainly made all the efforts for the International Ambassadors role for Amber Alert Europe at the time, rather than putting any effort into actually finding their daughter who had just gone missing (missing according to the mccanns that is)
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie 19.07.12 19:58

tigger wrote:

I do hope you are right tigger. But I can't help thinking that now Kate has her foot in the door where will it end.
Ollie

Activity : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 19.07.12 20:04

Maybe it will end in a cell.
anil39200

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 19.07.12 20:33

Looking for something else, came across this nugget from The Richmond Guardian:
4th March 2008

On the same day, 302 days after Madeleine's abduction, Gerry wrote on his blog praising the work of the charity.

He said: "Missing People were responsible for displaying Madeleine's image on Marble Arch, along with two other missing children last summer.

"It was heartening to hear today that one of those children was recovered as a direct result and the other has also been successfully returned to his family."

The Richmond Guardian also received reports that the couple visited the Depot restaurant, in Tideway Yard, Mortlake High Street, and were being filmed.

However, staff at the restaurant remained tight-lipped about the couple's visit and refused to comment about the filming.

Note: The 'recovered' child mentioned is, in fact, still living with the man for whom she left home. winkwink
McCannfiles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 19.07.12 20:40

So that charity was being plugged in 2008. The wider agenda becomes a little clearer. I wonder if tbere are any links between these people and that charity in the years prior to 2007? Must have a mooch one thinks.
anil39200

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 10 Empty Missing People

Post by Guest 19.07.12 20:49

Just another coincidence no doubt but one of the trustees, Chris Rollings, is a chief superintendent with Leicestershire Constabulary.

https://www.missingpeople.org.uk/missing-people/who-we-are/trustees
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom 19.07.12 21:02

I am at a loss here sometimes when areas i.e towns etc as in Rothley and all the various "shires" , is there a link to these areas that I could look at so as to know what parts of the UK they are . Please and Thank You Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 10 847771
tuom
tuom

Activity : 583

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.07.12 21:10

Here's a link to a map showing all the counties.

http://www.picturesofengland.com/mapofengland/counties-map.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom 19.07.12 21:11

Jean wrote:Here's a link to a map showing all the counties.

[url=http://www.picturesofengland.com/mapofengland/counties-map.html
http://www.picturesofengland.com/mapofengland/counties-map.html[/quote[/url]]

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 10 1956175960
tuom
tuom

Activity : 583

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline 19.07.12 22:37

Jean wrote:Just another coincidence no doubt but one of the trustees, Chris Rollings, is a chief superintendent with Leicestershire Constabulary.

Just looked him up jean thanks to your reference, and in his CV it says -

'Chris has a passion for improving the investigation and management of missing person cases.'

Perhaps he could advise Kate to co-operate with the Portuguese police and organise the reconstruction - this might improve the investigation for her missing child?
pauline
pauline

Activity : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 19.07.12 22:42

Jean wrote:Just another coincidence no doubt but one of the trustees, Chris Rollings, is a chief superintendent with Leicestershire Constabulary.

Quelle Surprise! Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 10 181154
bristow
bristow

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by Olympicana_Reloaded 20.07.12 2:28

Take a look at the tweets of @Trolls_Nemesis

https://twitter.com/Trolls_Nemesis

Most notably these, amongst others

Portuguese Police fail yet another UK victim of tragedy in their not so safe holiday resorts #McCann

Portugal is NOT really a safe place for innocent children; see children who've gone "missing" in Portugal #McCann

WARNING: Interpol arrests demonstrate PORTUGAL is not a PAEDOPHILE free zone

Then take a look at the following article regarding Missing Children South Africa founder Pieter Boshoff.

Boshoff’s secret double life

Most notably the following,

Boshoff made headlines in 2006 when he launched his website www.realsouthafrica.co.za in response to the controversial crimexposouthafrica, set up by fellow Capetonian Neil Watson who wanted to scare tourists away from visiting South Africa because of the crime rate.

The following year, Boshoff set up Missing Children SA to help families look for their missing children and to give them support.

It had a website and SMS system to assist families and the police in searching for missing children, and was initially funded by Boshoff.

http://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-courts/boshoff-s-secret-double-life-1.690082#.UAiuEPVWT98

Does anyone else see a familiar pattern emerging here?
Olympicana_Reloaded

Activity : 203

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 10 Empty Profumo aspirations?

Post by Guest 20.07.12 7:58

tigger wrote:

The whole ambassadorial charade reminds one of what happened after John Profumo betrayed his wife and his country, and then spent the rest of his life making up for it doing something in a slum somewhere. Well, slums no longer exist, so other means of polisihing up ones tarnished image must apparently be invented. GM doesn't need one. He, after all, did only what was to be expected of an aspiring British gentleman: put the place in order, kick the troops into action and cover the tracks. But KH now, that may be another story altogether. If she were involved, a big IF, CR are you listening?, and IF she were a catholic, she might want to do pennance, picking up a few bob while she's at it. No harm there.

Quite a formidable task, not to be seen smiling on camera for the rest of your life, wearing garbs and ugly things on your feet.

For the rest of your life.

That may be quite a long time. It took Profumo a long time too, before he was admitted back to civil society.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 20.07.12 9:36

Olympicana_Reloaded wrote:Take a look at the tweets of @Trolls_Nemesis

https://twitter.com/Trolls_Nemesis

Most notably these, amongst others

Portuguese Police fail yet another UK victim of tragedy in their not so safe holiday resorts #McCann

Portugal is NOT really a safe place for innocent children; see children who've gone "missing" in Portugal #McCann

WARNING: Interpol arrests demonstrate PORTUGAL is not a PAEDOPHILE free zone

Then take a look at the following article regarding Missing Children South Africa founder Pieter Boshoff.

Boshoff’s secret double life

Most notably the following,

Boshoff made headlines in 2006 when he launched his website www.realsouthafrica.co.za in response to the controversial crimexposouthafrica, set up by fellow Capetonian Neil Watson who wanted to scare tourists away from visiting South Africa because of the crime rate.

The following year, Boshoff set up Missing Children SA to help families look for their missing children and to give them support.

It had a website and SMS system to assist families and the police in searching for missing children, and was initially funded by Boshoff.

http://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-courts/boshoff-s-secret-double-life-1.690082#.UAiuEPVWT98

Does anyone else see a familiar pattern emerging here?

I tried clicking on your link but got a message that the website forbid it.

South Africa is an unsafe place to live and I have lived there.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.07.12 9:53

Reply to Portia, re Profumo:
Except that a key part of penance is accepting and publicly acknowledging that you have done wrong and are sorry for it. Kate and Gerry McCann have never acknowledged even the smallest degree of wrongdoing or error. Despite their many supporters defending them by saying that they made a mistake and are paying for it now, the McCanns do not acknowledge anything of the kind. Indeed, they insist that what they did was "responsible parenting". If that is indeed the case, why would they be sorry about it?
In fact, if the McCanns had been willing to show some humility, contrition and responsibility in relation to Madeleine's disappearance, many of us who are still angrily asking questions five years later might well have accepted what they said and moved on. As it is, their insistence that they behaved responsibly and are totally blameless; their refusal to "risk" answering straightforward police questions, and their hostility towards those who question them (but not towards their friend, who apparently watched their child being abducted and then refused to take part in a police reconstruction), keeps fuelling more criticism, more doubt and more determination to dig deeper. A big tactical error on their part, I think.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 20.07.12 10:05

@Portia

Re Gerry: he has always seemed rather smug to me and only completely loses it when he isn't believed. I totally agree with your opinion there. Imo he was not actively involved in whatever happened - hence the smugness. But he knows full well what happened and again imo organised the story, the aftermath, the marketing etc. Although I believe that a lot of those ideas predate 2007.
The point is that he didn't get his own hands dirty whereas it seems other people did.

Kate is being re-branded and Gerry will no doubt be addressing parliament again at some stage - he will eventually get a suitable consolation prize, MEP for the Gorbals?

Back to top Go down

Post by lufc50337 20.07.12 10:50

I don't think it's a rebranding of KM I feel it's a keep your mouth shut and this is what we

can do for you, open your mouth and you get 'Mummy where were you when we were crying stories' etc

I think GM & KM thought they were going to be worldwide ambassadors but it hasn't gone to plan for various

reasons and GM has accepted this & KM has been thrown some scraps
lufc50337

Activity : 330

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top