The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 8 Mm11

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 8 Mm11

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 8 Regist10

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 8 Empty Re: Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on

Post by fossey 23.06.14 1:54

canada12 wrote:
How right you are. I wonder what was going through his mind.

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 8 Closeup
Fame AND Fortune.

He just clocked all the M Charity Boxes stuffed with notes too.
fossey

Activity : 304

Back to top Go down

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 8 Empty Sunset Mass at Our Lady of the Light...

Post by missbeetle 23.06.14 3:05

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 8 <a href=Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 8 Captureyhtresd_zps7697796d

Gerry and Kate both in pale green.

Gerry in - natch - a polo shirt.

Kate has her single helix gold earrings on.

She carries Cuddle Cat and Green Toy, a sheaf of white papers and a large burning white candle.

The flowers she holds look like wild marjoram, and there's even a yellow daisy by her left hip.

Thank you, Praia, for bringing us your beautician friend's opinion on Kate's make-up.

Brother Ze Love's surplice defies my interpretations at present.

Though I wonder if those are transition lens spectacles he is wearing?
missbeetle
missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 8 Empty Re: Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on

Post by missbeetle 01.07.14 23:48

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 8 <a href=Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 8 Capturegqw_zps9ec56614" />

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 8 <a href=Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 8 Capturethyjuk_zpsb7b7bfe0"

Baby has a yellow string bracelet around his right wrist.

To ward off the evil eye?
missbeetle
missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 02.07.14 1:38

If that's one of 'Father' Hubbard's progeny no bracelet has the power to cast off the evil eye but, in any event, he looks like the outcome of one of Boris Becker's forays in the broom cupboard, in which case he could be a future Wimbledon champion.... well done, little lad   big grin
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.07.14 10:12

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/K/k7.jpg

He appears to be the same size (and age?) as the twins in this picture.

Master Hubbard seems to have the same talent as the McCann children to age in mysterious ways. He would have been less than six months old in the above photo but looks like a close contemporary of the twins.

Oh yes, memories of Boris's broom cupboard escapade; the child was the image of him!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 8 Empty Onward Christian Soldiers...

Post by missbeetle 03.07.14 23:50

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 8 <a href=Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 8 Algarveresident15nov20007_zpse8d4624a"

(photograph from Algarve Resident article, dated November 15th, 2007)

The honorary chaplain to the Royal British Legion, Father Haynes Hubbard also blesses a new British Legion Standard.
missbeetle
missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 8 Empty The Vicar's Family's Cat...

Post by missbeetle 22.07.14 3:39

REV HAYNES HUBBARD AND SUSAN HUBBARD

FATHER HAYNES HUBBARD AND SUSAN HUBBARD
Anglican priest at church of Nossa Senhora da Luz (Our Lady of the Light) in Praia da Luz and his wife, Susan, have become close friends and confidants of McCanns. Members of St. Vincent's Anglican Church welcomed the Rev. Haynes Hubbard on May 6th when he arrived at Faro Airport after a 20 hour journey from his native Canada with his family and pet cat. Rev Haynes Hubbard was born in Norfolk and his wife Susan speaks Portuguese and Spanish

(snipped from Pamalam at Gerry McCann's Blogs, with thanks)

He's a kind fellow, bringing his cat over to Portugal with him in 2007.

I wonder if it was the same cat the family had shipped/flown back to Canada?

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 8 <a href=Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 8 Shm_zps298e8071

(snipped from Community Midwives of Kingston online page)

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 22.07.14 11:34

missbeetle wrote:Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 8 <a href=Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 8 Statement_zps3de0bd84" />Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 8 <a href=Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 8 4thbirthdaypdl_zps4cd33d28" />

Followed up by a family barbeque...!

Anyone would think Gerald had just won the lottery.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 22.07.14 11:46

j.rob wrote:
missbeetle wrote:Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 8 <a href=Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 8 Statement_zps3de0bd84" />Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 8 <a href=Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 8 4thbirthdaypdl_zps4cd33d28" />

Yes its a really genuine 'up to the eyes' smile..things are going well for him that day
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 8 Empty Gerry McCann and the lottery of life...

Post by missbeetle 22.07.14 22:33

Gerry does indeed look as if all his dreams have come true...

...but check out that hand reaching towards him, that hand that will then grab his arm...

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 8 <a href=Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 8 Grm_zpsf236896e

The hand belongs to the fellow in the green granddad shirt and grubby jeans...

...pictured here behind Kate's left shoulder.

I wonder if perhaps she feels like throwing salt at him?

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 23.07.14 10:12

missbeetle wrote:Gerry does indeed look as if all his dreams have come true...

...but check out that hand reaching towards him, that hand that will then grab his arm...

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 8 <a href=Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 8 Grm_zpsf236896e

The hand belongs to the fellow in the green granddad shirt and grubby jeans...

...pictured here behind Kate's left shoulder.

I wonder if perhaps she feels like throwing salt at him?
Your beady beetle eyes are at it again - you are so astute regarding these photos - how do you know he grabs the arm? Do you have the follow on photo that I can look at?
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 8 Empty The grubby-jeaned grabber...

Post by missbeetle 23.07.14 10:28

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 8 <a href=Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 8 Pp_zpsb6093d73

Here you go, HelenMeg.

It's an arresting picture, isn't it?

Red balloons and all...

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.07.14 11:02

Just a sympathetic stranger I think, offering a hand in friendship and support.

I wonder what he thinks now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 8 Empty Characters in the background...

Post by missbeetle 23.07.14 11:31

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 8 <a href=Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 8 Fernanda_zpsd7a24088" Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 8 <a href=Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 8 Churchhelper_zps2dfcd366"

Here we have, at far left, church helper Fernanda Nascimento - with Mrs Susan Hubbard, midwife.

'Nascimento' I understand to mean nativity, or birth...

I wonder if she is Dr Fernanda Nascimento, Vice President of the Portuguese Catholic Doctors' Association?

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 23.07.14 11:54

j.rob wrote:

And to put it all in its proper context, this is a description of that day from the Truthful Book.

"The Mark Warner staff had brought over stacks of food for us. The men organized a barbecue and there was wine and beer. We ate mostly in silence, concentrating on the kids. I couldn’t eat much, and alcohol was completely off my agenda. Fiona recalls that Gerry and I were completely shut down that day, barely able to talk, and although our friends tried to remain cheerful and behave normally to get us through it, they all felt awkward about being at this lovely villa, in the sunshine, in these circumstances. There was no cake. Gerry did attempt a toast but he was visibly upset and couldn’t manage much more than ‘I can’t even say happy birthday to my daughter . . .’ before choking up. The physical loss was more intense than ever. I ached for Madeleine."

And the photo proves it !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.07.14 13:18

PeterMac wrote:
j.rob wrote:

And to put it all in its proper context, this is a description of that day from the Truthful Book.

"The Mark Warner staff had brought over stacks of food for us. The men organized a barbecue and there was wine and beer. We ate mostly in silence, concentrating on the kids. I couldn’t eat much, and alcohol was completely off my agenda. Fiona recalls that Gerry and I were completely shut down that day, barely able to talk, and although our friends tried to remain cheerful and behave normally to get us through it, they all felt awkward about being at this lovely villa, in the sunshine, in these circumstances. There was no cake. Gerry did attempt a toast but he was visibly upset and couldn’t manage much more than ‘I can’t even say happy birthday to my daughter . . .’ before choking up. The physical loss was more intense than ever. I ached for Madeleine."

How negligent of the MW crew, not to bring a free cake as well
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 23.07.14 13:24

Portia wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
j.rob wrote:

How negligent of the MW crew, not to bring a free cake as well
Lovely to see a photo of Madeleine being held over a cake that was almost definitely for the twins' birthday. Not a picture of Madeleine blowing out candles on her own birthday cake. Just a photo of Madeleine being held over a kitchen counter being held away from a cake. A photograph released by the McCanns.

Portia, indeed, how remiss of MW to be so insensitive.

....if I knew you were coming I'd have baked a cake....

Kate and cakes.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 23.07.14 15:11

missbeetle wrote:Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 8 <a href=Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 8 Pp_zpsb6093d73

Here you go, HelenMeg.

Red balloons and all...
Thanks Miss Beetle
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 23.07.14 15:17

HelenMeg wrote:
missbeetle wrote:Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 8 <a href=Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 8 Pp_zpsb6093d73

Here you go, HelenMeg.

Red balloons and all...
Thanks Miss Beetle
Have I missed something here?

All I see at the moment are lots of photographs with odd inferences. Forgive me if I'm not intelligent enough to understand the point of all of this.

What is the use of inferences? why not just say what you have to say?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 23.07.14 15:23

aquila wrote:
HelenMeg wrote:

Here you go, HelenMeg.

Red balloons and all...
Thanks Miss Beetle

All I see at the moment are lots of photographs with odd inferences. Forgive me if I'm not intelligent enough to understand the point of all of this.

I have become rather intrigued by Miss Beetle. I am a fan.I enjoy reading the posts and inferences made. They amuse me.
I have just spent 20 mins looking through some posts of Miss Beetle.
Wonder where all the inferences are leading too - and yesterday I even thought Miss beetle had an agenda of leading us somewhere interesting...
Whatever, I am enjoying the posts and am certain that Miss Beetle is not female.
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 23.07.14 15:26

HelenMeg wrote:
aquila wrote:
HelenMeg wrote:

Here you go, HelenMeg.

Red balloons and all...
Thanks Miss Beetle

I have become rather intrigued by Miss Beetle. I am a fan.I enjoy reading the posts and inferences made. They amuse me.
Wonder where all the inferences are leading too - and yesterday I even thought Miss beetle had an agenda of leading us somewhere interesting...
Whatever, I am enjoying the posts and am certain that Miss Beetle is not female.
Well as long as it's amusing then eh?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 23.07.14 17:41

aquila wrote:
HelenMeg wrote:
aquila wrote:
HelenMeg wrote:

Here you go, HelenMeg.

Red balloons and all...
Thanks Miss Beetle

Well as long as it's amusing then eh?
No sorry - I gave the wrong impression by saying that... I do enjoy seeing the comments made about the photos and the highly astute observations that Miss Beetle makes. I have never looked or noticde the figures in the backgrounds of the photos yet they could indeed end up telling us something highly significant.   That is where I think Miss Beetle adds something new.
It is NOT  about being simply amusing, but at the same time she does make me smile sometimes which I appreciate as this case is so highly frustrating.
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 23.07.14 17:45

PeterMac wrote:
j.rob wrote:

It's my feeling that there was no cake for Madeleine from her Mummy and Daddy on ANY BIRTHDAY, as she didn't live with them but had been farmed out to a family member or foster parents and K & G never attended any of her birthdays, hence there being no photos of a family get together on any of Madeleine's birthdays, and the photoshopped photo of Madeleine supposedly blowing out the candles on the twins' birthday cake was released to show she was part of the family (which she most probably wasn't).

The PJ must have had some knowledge of Madeleine's family history when they asked those questions of KM who refused to answer any of them.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.07.14 19:19

Newintown - I've just had a revelation moment reading your post regarding MBM living elsewhere.  Do you think this is why she was made a WOC by the parents?

ETA: the WOC issue is a puzzle to me but makes sense if MBM was looked after by a family member/foster parents.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 23.07.14 19:28

Ladyinred wrote:Newintown - I've just had a revelation moment reading your post regarding MBM living elsewhere.  Do you think this is why she was made a WOC by the parents?

I'm not sure about why Madeleine was made a WOC but my first thought when I heard about it was because if Madeleine was ever found that the McCanns would not be deemed suitable parents for Madeleine to be returned to (looking at the circumstances when she was "lost") and she would be held in the hands of the Court and given to foster parents etc, especially if she was already in foster care when she went on holiday with them but it has now been spun (by who I don't know) that it was because the McCanns wanted to get their hands on the unpublished files etc, etc, blah, blah, blah.

As I've said many times, whatever the McCanns say you can always take the opposite as being the truth.   smilie

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top