The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 10 Mm11

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 10 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 10 Mm11

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 10 Regist10

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 10 Empty Re: Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on

Post by Liz Eagles 28.11.14 11:56

sallypelt wrote:If you click this link:   https://www.crockford.org.uk/myaccount.asp?id=134  and put Haynes Quintin Hubbard into the search box, you will get the index entry for him. You can't seen the actual entry that's in the register, unless you pay £35 registration fee.
That's what I looked up sallypelt.

I was bemused that missbeetle could quote from a page of her copy of the book - particularly as she lives in New Zealand. Good on her if she's secured a copy.

I will go to the library next week and look it up.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 10 Empty Re: Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on

Post by Guest 28.11.14 13:21

[quote="j.rob"][quote="missbeetle"]Thank you for that piece of Luz insider info, J. Rob.

You know it's an English production when there's a vicar involved...!

Haynes Hubbard is one of the stars of this show - he's a favourite character of mine, anyhow.

He's glitzy.

That's a big fat wedding ring he's got there.

My wish is for Operation Grange to come up with a plausible explanation for his role in this whole palaver.

I still find this picture utterly disturbing :

[img]https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/%3Ca%20href=[/img][img]https://2img.net/h/i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii530/cocquerelle/huh_zpsf9fd77f8.png[/img]
(snipped from news.bbc.co.uk, 11th May 2007)

The Establishment made flesh.

My opinion only.

P.S. I've had a good look at the sixth anniversary pictures. Gerry looks bloody awful.

Quite different from the fellow gracing the Daybreak sofa just days earlier...

He has a peculiar sun tan - like a ski tan in reverse...[/quote]

I find it disgusting the way the Mcs have hidden behind the cloak of religion. Haynes Hubbard has most definitely been a 'key player' but he left Luz last year so that could possibly be significant. Who knows?

Yes, the Mcs on Madeleine's sixth anniversary look genuinely grim-faced. Not with grief about Madeleine, imo, but grief about themselves and 'the situation they find themselves in'. So could this possibly have been to do with a turn of events at Operation Grange?[/quote]
Are those bruises, behind her right ear and on het right wrist?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 28.11.14 13:37

I still find this picture utterly disturbing :

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 10 Hubbar10

jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 28.11.14 13:47

Ah, so Hubbard is pally with J.K Rowling. According to this news story Rowling stayed with the Hubbards went she went out to Luz to support the McCann's Fund. 

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-search-jk-rowling-121765
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 28.11.14 13:50

More on Hubbard who appears to have been an extremely important player in this drama:

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/07/british-priest-staged-everything.html
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 28.11.14 14:11

In common with Hubba the Viking sea king and da doo ron L. Ron Hubbard, it seems ol' Father Haynes Q is likely to feature in more history books than back editions of Crockfords.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 28.11.14 14:20

jeanmonroe wrote:I still find this picture utterly disturbing :

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 10 Hubbar10

Not so much 'flesh' as shameless, jeanm, and in particular the fact that Haynesie baby hasn't scrupled to put his hand where the Pope's didn't venture.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 28.11.14 14:24

Susan Hubbard also seems to be an important player:

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/05/mccanns-pressure-and-harass-ocean-club.html

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?224543-Madeleine-McCann-General-Discussion-Thread-27/page41
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 28.11.14 21:20

It seems to me that the Hubbards were pivotal, if not essential, facilitators and I'm still curious as to why ol' Mother Hubbard was called on to testify in Lisbon when her spouse, a man of the cloth, would have been a far more impressive witness to add to the list of 'professional' sooth truthsayers who gave evidence in support of the McCanns' claims jrob.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 10 Empty Father Haynes the facilitator...

Post by missbeetle 29.11.14 3:13

ultimaThule wrote:In common with Hubba the Viking sea king and da doo ron L. Ron Hubbard, it seems ol' Father Haynes Q is likely to feature in more history books than back editions of Crockfords.

Haynes-baby seems to have been a popular figure in the European Anglican Magazine -

- here's a write-up of his leaving service and Boa Vista golf club after-party :

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 10 %3Ca%20href=Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 10 Cfw_zps624e9e3b
(snipped from Europe.anglican.org)

Complete with mis-spelling of Madeleine's name...!

Father Hubbard's fringe remains a constant source of wonder to me :

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 10 %3Ca%20href=Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 10 Fri_zps46912777

...it brings to mind a coxcomb.

My opinions only.

missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 29.11.14 10:09

ultimaThule wrote:In common with Hubba the Viking sea king and da doo ron L. Ron Hubbard, it seems ol' Father Haynes Q is likely to feature in more history books than back editions of Crockfords.

and, coincidentally L. Ron Hubbard`s son was called Quentin, b 1954 and apparently committed suicide in 1976.... but spelt Quen not Quin.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 29.11.14 14:53

ultimaThule wrote:It seems to me that the Hubbards were pivotal, if not essential, facilitators and I'm still curious as to why ol' Mother Hubbard was called on to testify in Lisbon when her spouse, a man of the cloth, would have been a far more impressive witness to add to the list of 'professional' sooth truthsayers who gave evidence in support of the McCanns' claims jrob.

That is certainly the way it is looking. The church and religion supported them almost as quickly and wholeheartedly as Tony Blair, Gordon Brown, billionaire Richard Branson, Sky News and Clarence Mitchell! 

No wonder they were strutting around like peacocks. 

Still, the further up you go, the further down there is to fall. 

And the media loves nothing more than gloating and salivating over a very public fall from a far height, savoring the moments in all their glory.

I can't wait.

(Although I do feel sorry for the twins).

http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.co.uk/2008/06/betting-in-winning-tierce.html
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 29.11.14 15:21

missbeetle wrote:

Haynes-baby seems to have been a popular figure in the European Anglican Magazine -

- here's a write-up of his leaving service and Boa Vista golf club after-party :

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 10 %3Ca%20href=Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 10 Cfw_zps624e9e3b
(snipped from Europe.anglican.org)

Complete with mis-spelling of Madeleine's name...!

Father Hubbard's fringe remains a constant source of wonder to me :

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 10 %3Ca%20href=Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 10 Fri_zps46912777

...it brings to mind a coxcomb.

My opinions only.
Awww bless him, he was so popular the British Consul attended this tiny little church in PDL for a leaving do.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 29.11.14 16:16

.Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 10 Fri_zps46912777

...it brings to mind a coxcomb

big grin big grin
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 10 Empty A touch of the Kenny...?

Post by missbeetle 01.12.14 7:06

Kate's crack about Father Ze Pacheco reminding her of Kenny Everett...

...might be not all that far off the mark. Robed up :
Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 10 %3Ca%20href=Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 10 Fazz_zps7edf56ac
(snipped from madeleinemccann.org)

In mufti, he scrubs up surprisingly jauntily :

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 10 %3Ca%20href=Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 10 Faz_zps8d24530cInterview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 10 %3Ca%20href=Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 10 Kenny_zpsbfe9c510
(both pictures snipped from alamy.com)

My opinion only.

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnyT 01.12.14 16:14

Well? Is no-one going to mention it?
Before I say what, can people remember about posting about Maddies head being too big for the body and therefore MUST have been photoshopped?
      Look at the picture on the right of the Father...I'm assuming a genuine photograph? The head looks way out of proportion in that particular photo.
My point is certain photos can look so wrong.
JohnyT
JohnyT

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.12.14 16:20

Why is he not wearing one of those green & yellow bands?

Is he stupid or colour blind or something?

Surely, he's not secretly venting his opinion that the poor little mite has ascended to Heaven?

nah
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 10 Empty Above, a seemingly dive-bombing dove...

Post by missbeetle 03.12.14 22:37

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 10 <a href=Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 10 Cock_zps56a16a49

Kate in a miniskirt with boots like leather gumboots (most ungainly) -

- she looks spooked and twitchy -

Gerry in nerdy running-shoes, JeremyClarkson jeans, polo shirt, shiny zip-up jacket...

(he never needs a scarf)

...and that jumper - "I could've been in the army"!

I am guessing the schoolgirl pictured with them is a Hubbard.

My thoughts only.

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 10 Empty The photogenic Rev Fr Haynes Hubbard....

Post by missbeetle 11.12.14 6:04

Very media-friendly, our Haynes-baby. Some photographs I've come across :

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 10 <a href=Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 10 Fan_zps68adfc30
(snipped from brunopress.com)

One on the left'd make a lovely passport picture. I wonder if he still wears his GQ wristband?

Horsing around with the camera crews :

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 10 <a href=Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 10 Med_zps944ec741
(also snipped from brunopress.com)

I don't think I've ever intentionally touched a priest before - third and fourth pictures across -

- a European gesture, perhaps?

Rev Fr Hubbard's vicarmobile comes with a fish symbol :

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 10 <a href=Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 10 Vic_zps2ca2ce57

...and a tatty poster of poor little Missing Madeleine.

Why the red pen in his priestly black shirt?

Seems a strange colour for a vicar to want to write in.

My opinions only.

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 10 Empty Mrs Susan Hubbard...

Post by missbeetle 21.12.14 8:42

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 10 <a href=Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 10 Spi_zpsf44d1a87
(snipped from gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk, with thanks)

Mrs Hubbard also appears to favour golden helix earrings...!

(they are similar to the ones Kate wore to see the Pope)

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 10 <a href=Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 10 Wr_zps93906077
(snipped from forum2.aimoo.com, with thanks)

Is the note above from Mrs Hubbard, or is it written on her behalf?

I ask because to me it looks like the handwriting of someone...

...educated outside of the British colonial system.

My opinion only.

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 10 Empty A load of crock...?

Post by missbeetle 12.01.15 5:31

Please, if any posters do get the chance to look at an updated version of Crockford -

(the clerical directory for the Church of England)

- would you mind please checking to see if the spelling of Rev H.Q. Hubbard's name has been remedied.

All the news media has him styled as "Haynes Quentin Hubbard".

Crockford has him down as "Haynes Quinton Hubbard" in their 2010/2011 edition.

Presumably only one of these is the right spelling.

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by Knitted 12.01.15 7:49

missbeetle wrote:Please, if any posters do get the chance to look at an updated version of Crockford -

(the clerical directory for the Church of England)

- would you mind please checking to see if the spelling of Rev H.Q. Hubbard's name has been remedied.

All the news media has him styled as "Haynes Quentin Hubbard".

Crockford has him down as "Haynes Quinton Hubbard" in their 2010/2011 edition.

Presumably only one of these is the right spelling.

Though I doubt any of this is remotely relevant to anyone's ability to progress the case for MBM, and is simply a distraction, for the sake of completeness please find below a screenshot of a summary of his birth record taken from Ancestry.com

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 10 <a href=Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 10 Captur10" />
Knitted
Knitted

Activity : 259

Back to top Go down

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 10 Empty The number three...

Post by missbeetle 12.01.15 8:00

A third spelling of Quentin/Quinton/Quintin...!

I wasn't expecting that.

Many thanks, Knitted.

I'd still be interested in what spelling is given in the newest edition of Crockford.

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rufus T 14.01.15 9:02

I find this snippet from an article in the Christian Post rather telling, as regards the nature of the priest and the vicar

Pacheco indicated that he already expected the church to be involved in the police investigations.

"I find it perfectly normal that police would carry out searches in Praia da Luz, and not excepting the church," the Catholic priest said.

Anglican priest Hubbard, meanwhile, has said he believed it to be "ridiculous" to imagine that the church could be used to conceal anything in the Madeleine case.

The full article can be read here
http://m.christianpost.com/news/police-may-interview-portuguese-priests-in-missing-madeleine-probe--29363/
Rufus T
Rufus T

Activity : 312

Back to top Go down

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 10 Empty Vacancies at St Vincent's...

Post by missbeetle 18.01.15 8:21

Good observation there, Rufus T.

'Ludicrous' 'ridiculous' and 'preposterous' have almost become code words to me -

- as in 'there might be something in what you are alleging'. Doublespeak...?

I'm convinced that the Church lies at the heart of this mystery story.

I've had a scratch about on the St Vincent Algarvian Anglican parish website today -

it seems Rev Lars Nowen is off to Canada at the end of the month...

...meanwhile, St Vincent's is in vacancy - the website says :

"Watch this space for news of our new chaplains".

This Google search result had me wondering if Haynes-Baby is back in town :

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 10 <a href=Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 10 Anglo_zpsd162f5ee
Perhaps doing a stretch as a locum?

My thoughts only.

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top