The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

VIDEO - RECONSTRUCTION: Why McCanns and Tapas 7 won't participate.  - Page 2 Mm11

VIDEO - RECONSTRUCTION: Why McCanns and Tapas 7 won't participate.  - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

VIDEO - RECONSTRUCTION: Why McCanns and Tapas 7 won't participate.  - Page 2 Mm11

VIDEO - RECONSTRUCTION: Why McCanns and Tapas 7 won't participate.  - Page 2 Regist10

VIDEO - RECONSTRUCTION: Why McCanns and Tapas 7 won't participate.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VIDEO - RECONSTRUCTION: Why McCanns and Tapas 7 won't participate.  - Page 2 Empty Re: VIDEO - RECONSTRUCTION: Why McCanns and Tapas 7 won't participate.

Post by Smokeandmirrors 13.04.12 7:23

HiDeHo wrote:Even Photobucket a few minutes ago decided I have reached my limit (which is a LOT!)

Not to worry.

Part of the problem is dealing with videos, they are large anyway. A bad memory means I often download more than once placing in different folders.

Each video has to be converted, sometimes twice, sometimes several videos to each compilation...its then added to WMM where I need to continuously save as its in progress..sometimes about 20 times.

Once completed the new movie is saved and once uploaded I then save it directly from Youtube.

Then there is my music library which is from Youtube videos so I dont have to enter questionable sites so they have to be converted also.

I have just realised where my problem is...lol. I had never realised before that for a ten minute movie I probably have generated about (gets fingers and toes out)

eg 3 reference movies = 3

3 reference movies converted at least once = 3

5 music videos = 5

5 music videos converted = 5

Resulting converted movies stored in WMM = 8

Video in progress saved 15 times = 15

Finished video saved to computer = 1

Downloaded video from Youtube after upload = 1

Approx 41 video copies of the same material and that is without the Pictures....for ONE UPLOADED 10 min VIDEO!

Considering I am on my 63rd video (with many more not public) I have about 7,000 copies of videos containing the material USED in my HiDeHo videos...never mind the bulk that I keep for reference, or my addiction to downloading any video of music that I love (including Adam Faith!)

There is nothing technical in wondering WHY my laptop has had its day in 3 months!

Thank you for bringing that to my attention Smokeandmirrors...I had NO idea!

Phootobucket panic over...Apparently I have reached the 2500 limit for one album...I can create a new sub album...Now I can sleep...lol

Oh gosh! The NSPCC need to be called (National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Computers dance )
So let me get this right, when you buy a laptop or computer it is immediately thrust into the bonds of slavery and overwork. Barely allowed to rest for a moment , it's forced to labour on for many hours a day, bearing loads too heavy for it's slight frame, until one day it falls to dust, exhausted.

Or...

It's a little like a foie gras goose in France that is force fed images of K and G until it gets so sick it expires!

I admire your dedication to the task in hand, your hours of tireless work, but this has I admit, made me chuckle a bit, imagining the charred and still smoking heap of dead computers, and a line of new laptops trembling in fear as they await their fate, like gladiators awaiting their moment centre stage at the Collosium!!

splat splat splat splat splat splat

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - RECONSTRUCTION: Why McCanns and Tapas 7 won't participate.  - Page 2 Empty Re: VIDEO - RECONSTRUCTION: Why McCanns and Tapas 7 won't participate.

Post by The Slave 13.04.12 10:42

big grin titter
Poor HiDeHo's computers.
Bless her, she's even taking time out to make my boy some music videos for his band.
The woman is unstoppable. Thank God.xxxx
The Slave
The Slave

Activity : 129

Back to top Go down

Post by zodiac 13.04.12 11:57

HiDeHo,

As always an excellent video. You pick lyrics and music that speak volumes. My favourite thus far is the Navy one. Especially the singing. What must the man who is in the Portuguese navy and is singing think of the clown who says Portugal don't have a Navy? I know I thought wft when I heard the words stutter from the mouth of the clown . Not to mention the clown thought he was on the Mediterranean!! No wonder if the child really is findable the clown 's PI's haven't found her!
zodiac
zodiac

Activity : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 13.04.12 13:39

Smokeandmirrors wrote:

Oh gosh! The NSPCC need to be called (National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Computers [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
So let me get this right, when you buy a laptop or computer it is immediately thrust into the bonds of slavery and overwork. Barely allowed to rest for a moment , it's forced to labour on for many hours a day, bearing loads too heavy for it's slight frame, until one day it falls to dust, exhausted.

Or...

It's a little like a foie gras goose in France that is force fed images of K and G until it gets so sick it expires!

I admire your dedication to the task in hand, your hours of tireless work, but this has I admit, made me chuckle a bit, imagining the charred and still smoking heap of dead computers, and a line of new laptops trembling in fear as they await their fate, like gladiators awaiting their moment centre stage at the Collosium!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You made me chuckle because that is exactly how it is! I have a little cupboard with 'used' computers and I visualise the little man at the laptop shop cringing when he gets a call from me, showing me the linup of laptops waiting in his little glass cabinet...usually resulting in another sale![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Post by scotclogs 13.04.12 18:20

Smokeandmirrors wrote:
HiDeHo wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
Smokeandmirrors wrote:There is nothing to say the police HAVEN'T done a reconstruction with actors for their own purposes. Or even SY for that matter.

We mustn't make he mistake of thinking we've got a clue about what has or hasn't been done [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I suspect people are not wrong to think the Police had done a reconstruction using their own men, maybe even from their workforce. They would have to if they are to work out the scenarios.

But so far there isn't any official version put out for the public, at least not that I know of.

You mean the last portion of my video ISN'T the Official version?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You know perfectly well HiDeHo, that it is completely libellous and defamatory to suggest that the Benny Hill theme tune is the sort of music that the Tapasniks would be scuttling around to. They are far too "classy" for that sort of caper, as well you know. Tsk. music In fact I am surprised they haven't had their own piece composed to accompany their highly responsible manoeuvres.
laugh laugh

Great video HiDeHo clapping1 clapping1 Love the Benny Hill bit laugh

scotclogs
scotclogs

Activity : 155

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top