The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Looks like Lisa Irwins parents are still following the McCanns' script - Page 2 Mm11

Looks like Lisa Irwins parents are still following the McCanns' script - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Looks like Lisa Irwins parents are still following the McCanns' script - Page 2 Mm11

Looks like Lisa Irwins parents are still following the McCanns' script - Page 2 Regist10

Looks like Lisa Irwins parents are still following the McCanns' script

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looks like Lisa Irwins parents are still following the McCanns' script - Page 2 Empty Re: Looks like Lisa Irwins parents are still following the McCanns' script

Post by mira2 11.08.12 3:37

ProfessorPPlum wrote:Admitting to neglect (fell asleep drunk while looking after the baby) while claiming something worse happened. Open door and window too... Hmmm. Where have I seen this before??

"If they arrest me, people are going to stop looking for her and I'll never know what happened," Bradley said.

She also said her two sons, aged 6 and 8, say they heard noises the night Lisa disappeared, although she doesn't know if they heard noises before they went to sleep or later in the night and she doesn't want them to be involved in the investigation.

"I have not sat down and talked to them about it, specifically to not have to put them through anything else," she said.

Sickening.

I see no comparrison whatsoever in this case with that of the Madeleine McCann case.

In Madeleine's case we have a party of nine adults all professionals who claim that they were all acting responsibly by jointly caring for the kidddies to the point where they all pissed of out night after night to eat and make merry leaving the kiddies to babysit each other. Naturally as a result of their responsible parenting antics one of the kiddies has disappeared of the face of this earth and the responsible carers found themselves some high profile lawyers to protects their interests.

In the case of baby Lisa, we have a Mum at home with two boys 6, and 8 years old and an infant who is feeling poorly. Mum decides to have an evening to herself i,e, get pissed out on the doorstep with the neighbours. As a result Lisa disappears of the face of the earth, pretty soon some money grabing lawyers step in to supposedly protect the best interests of all concerned, and next thing you know Lisa's whereabouts is not the be all and end all.

I see no comparrison at all.

If Lisa's parents are innocent and want to find out what happened to their daughter, they will ditch the lawyers and fully co-operate with the authorities including giving LE full access to interview the 2 boys at lenght. A parent's love knows no bounds, lets see if Lisa's parents deserve the title of parents. McCanns failed the test (in my view, that is).
mira2

Activity : 97

Back to top Go down

Looks like Lisa Irwins parents are still following the McCanns' script - Page 2 Empty Re: Looks like Lisa Irwins parents are still following the McCanns' script

Post by tigger 11.08.12 7:18

@ Mira2:

This is a good blogspot to go through I think. http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.nl/2011/10/baby-lisa-gone-baby-gone.html

I'm not happy about witnesses coming out of the woodwork so very late when it was locally and nationally very much publicised. But if these statements are true they may well have seen Bradley.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Looks like Lisa Irwins parents are still following the McCanns' script - Page 2 Empty Concerns Raised Over “Find Lisa Irwin” Website Fundraising

Post by Gillyspot 11.05.14 8:00

Mariita wrote:The official site "findlisairwin" shows some similarities with the findmadeleine site, the "About Lisa" section gave me a strange feeling. Looks like an effort to go into details, as if to show the viewers how well they knew (and cared) for her.

Couldn´t find any moneybegging though which of course made it look more genuine.

And the statistics are and have always been pointing to the parent´s involvement in these cases, with or without a commercial touch.
Looks like they stepped up (down) to the McCanns level.

"
KANSAS CITY –   It’s been more than a year since Lisa Irwin disappeared from her Northland home. Despite the offer of a $100,000 reward, a separate Lisa Irwin organization is now soliciting donations from the public – and some are questioning why the fundraising is necessary.
The “Find Lisa Irwin” website claims all the donations will be used to raise awareness and to bring Lisa home. But this foundation is not registered with the Missouri Secretary of State. The communications director for that office says because it’s not registered, the state doesn’t know if it’s a legitimate nonprofit organization.
On the official Lisa Irwin website there’s now a donate button where you can make a contribution through Pay Pal to the Lisa Irwin Hope Foundation. The site claims donations also are accepted at any Wells Fargo branch.  The solicitation suggests money will be used to print and mail flyers, and produce bracelets, shirts and bumper stickers.
But on Facebook groups dedicated to the Irwin case, many are questioning this fundraising. One woman writes: “Lisa Irwin is a victim, not a brand. Those parents are shameful.”
Cherri West and her family have benefited first-hand from the generosity of others. After her daughter, Pamela Butler, was kidnapped and murdered 13 years ago, Kansas Citians opened up their hearts and wallets, donating more than $100,000 to a fund for West’s family.
“You should know who set it up, and who has control over it,” West said. She’s thankful that donors made the fund into a trust, with volunteers serving as trustees to guide her on how the money should be spent.
“When you have it like that. you just have all kinds of people who come out, need help, want you to help them,” West said. “And if I could, I would. But I didn’t have control of that. it was set up through a trust and a trust said this is how that will work.”
Instead of giving money to others who wanted it, West says she was able to buy a home, furnish it and recevie an allowance every 6 months to buy clothes for her two surviving daughters. When the youngest girl turned 21, the remaining trust funds were split three ways. One daughter used the money to purchase a home, another to buy a car, and west says she used her share to pay bills.
But she shudders to think what would have happened if there were not strict rules governing her fund.
“Just be careful what you’re donating to,” West said. “If it’s not trusted, don’t do it. People can so easily be taken advantage of.”
FOX 4 News talked with the woman who established the account for the Lisa Irwin Hope Foundation. She is Kathleen Costas, a cousin of Lisa’s mother, Deborah Bradley. Costas, who lives in Florida, says the account is a special taxable fund established through Wells Fargo. Costas oversees all spending from the account.
She assured FOX4 News it’s not going to be used for the family’s normal day-to-day living expenses, calling the criticism of the fund: “Total Facebook gossip.”
Costas says it will only be used to pay for bumper stickers, flyers and other materials used in the family’s search for Lisa Irwin."

There is a video http://fox4kc.com/2012/11/01/concerns-raised-over-find-lisa-irwin-website-fundraising/

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 11.05.14 16:33

Yep, lost children is big business.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top