The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The split second that made up my mind - Page 2 Mm11

The split second that made up my mind - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The split second that made up my mind - Page 2 Mm11

The split second that made up my mind - Page 2 Regist10

The split second that made up my mind

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The split second that made up my mind - Page 2 Empty Re: The split second that made up my mind

Post by rainbow-fairy 05.11.11 19:39

Buildersbum wrote:I can, OTOH, think of something that would..The split second that made up my mind - Page 2 302873

Hmm Rainbow-fairy tells us more
Well, Buildersbum, when you take into account the Gaspar statements, the kind of offenders the McC's are always on about - THAT's what I'm thinking of. The British public wouldn't like those kind of people known to be in government, telling them what to do. Wink

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

The split second that made up my mind - Page 2 Empty Re: The split second that made up my mind

Post by Guest 05.11.11 20:24

I've just refreshed my memory with the "Missing Madeleine" documentary. Some parts have been discussed on other topics recently, like the hilarious reconstruction organised by the dynamic duo Dave and Arthur. As is to be expected, it's very much the gospel according to the McCanns with the abduction portrayed as fact.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 05.11.11 21:56

Nina wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:
Marian wrote:If you mean all the smirking in their interviews Rainbow-Fairy I certainly agree with you, not to mention remarks like the relatives of missing people being "left in the dark" with no support from anyone. The "Madeleine was here" documentary is available in five parts on YouTube - here's the first part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhACS6ck-Dw
Thanks, Marian! Know I've said it for ages but I really AM getting my landline and broadband connected soon, so I'll add that to my clips-to-watch-list Wink
Yes, I do mean all the smirking, the use of key-words(man, I'm getting as bad as them, lol) over and over not to mention their 'marketing ploys' and 'wider agendas'. They make me truly nauseous... and TBH, it truly does scare me, the fact they are walking around free! Thumbing their noses at everyone, protected in their guilt - WHY?!? What on EARTH could be big enough, ugly enough to need this much cover-up? My dad said he thought a few MP's had been wife-swapping! Ha! Maybe if it was the 50's! I truly don't think a few swingers in the government being revealed would really worry the public too much...
I can, OTOH, think of something that would..... Wink

Rainbow-Fairy, your Dad is maybe of the same age group as me and in that group shocking was some wife swapping . Your very last sentence rings a more worrisome bell though as I too believe we have here something far more serious.

Nina, absolutely agree. It IS really worrying... I get what you mean about different age groups finding different things shocking. My Dad is 63, and a very young 63 at that! He's certainly not shocked by much at all, he's lead me to believe 'keys in a fruit bowl' was quite fashionable in the Seventies Wink
Just can't help the feeling that some 'important' people have some VERY unsavoury interests that are being covered up, at all costs... I'm also pretty sure you know exactly what I mean!

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 05.11.11 22:34

Marian wrote:I've just refreshed my memory with the "Missing Madeleine" documentary. Some parts have been discussed on other topics recently, like the hilarious reconstruction organised by the dynamic duo Dave and Arthur. As is to be expected, it's very much the gospel according to the McCanns with the abduction portrayed as fact.
It's just incredible, isn't it, exactly what the McCann's expect us to believe, unquestioningly.
And I just can't do it! The more I see, the more I hear, the more I know my initial suspicion and disbelief was not misplaced.

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 05.11.11 23:15

rainbow-fairy wrote:
Nina wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:
Marian wrote:If you mean all the smirking in their interviews Rainbow-Fairy I certainly agree with you, not to mention remarks like the relatives of missing people being "left in the dark" with no support from anyone. The "Madeleine was here" documentary is available in five parts on YouTube - here's the first part.

Thanks, Marian! Know I've said it for ages but I really AM getting my landline and broadband connected soon, so I'll add that to my clips-to-watch-list Wink
Yes, I do mean all the smirking, the use of key-words(man, I'm getting as bad as them, lol) over and over not to mention their 'marketing ploys' and 'wider agendas'. They make me truly nauseous... and TBH, it truly does scare me, the fact they are walking around free! Thumbing their noses at everyone, protected in their guilt - WHY?!? What on EARTH could be big enough, ugly enough to need this much cover-up? My dad said he thought a few MP's had been wife-swapping! Ha! Maybe if it was the 50's! I truly don't think a few swingers in the government being revealed would really worry the public too much...

Rainbow-Fairy, your Dad is maybe of the same age group as me and in that group shocking was some wife swapping . Your very last sentence rings a more worrisome bell though as I too believe we have here something far more serious.

Nina, absolutely agree. It IS really worrying... I get what you mean about different age groups finding different things shocking. My Dad is 63, and a very young 63 at that! He's certainly not shocked by much at all, he's lead me to believe 'keys in a fruit bowl' was quite fashionable in the Seventies Wink
Just can't help the feeling that some 'important' people have some VERY unsavoury interests that are being covered up, at all costs... I'm also pretty sure you know exactly what I mean!

The split second that made up my mind - Page 2 110921 only 63, can give your Dad a good few years The split second that made up my mind - Page 2 50899 and keys in the fruit bowl, we were lucky in our house if we had a couple of apples and a pear The split second that made up my mind - Page 2 302873

I just feel that the McCanns are being protected, not for their security but for the safety of others. I know this all sounds very conspiracy theory but I just cannot understand the reason behind their support and almost adulation by some.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 06.11.11 6:54

Nina wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:
Nina wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:

The split second that made up my mind - Page 2 110921 only 63, can give your Dad a good few years The split second that made up my mind - Page 2 50899 and keys in the fruit bowl, we were lucky in our house if we had a couple of apples and a pear The split second that made up my mind - Page 2 302873

I just feel that the McCanns are being protected, not for their security but for the safety of others. I know this all sounds very conspiracy theory but I just cannot understand the reason behind their support and almost adulation by some.
Nina, I don't necessarily think that 'conspiracy theories' are a bad thing, in the way they are media-portrayed. Nor is it mad to believe in them. I posted a topic a while back now, think I called it 'Conspiracy Theorists - and what if we are?' Or similar. Found it online and it explains how these theories only thrive when the 'official' line is not backed up by the available evidence, and far from making you a 'nut-job' if you believe the officials, you're more mad if you believe the implausible official stories. Basically, assume nothing you are told is 100% true. This case certainly illustrates that perfectly. Its well worth a read if you get the chance, and its not too long, either.

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 06.11.11 8:07

Possibly the most famous Conspiracy Theory was the stuff about Watergate - and look at what turned out to be the truth in that one !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16570

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

The split second that made up my mind - Page 2 Empty --the obvious & very telling smirk !!! --

Post by butterfly23 23.09.12 21:27

just watched that film- and at the point when the mccanns are asked about ''sightings'' of missing madeleine...he SMIRKS!!! an obvious and very badly hidden smirk !!! he knows that none of the sightings are real ......and he could not contain his amusement when the subject came up... !!!The split second that made up my mind - Page 2 172348

Activity : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 23.09.12 22:30

butterfly23 wrote:just watched that film- and at the point when the mccanns are asked about ''sightings'' of missing madeleine...he SMIRKS!!! an obvious and very badly hidden smirk !!! he knows that none of the sightings are real ......and he could not contain his amusement when the subject came up... !!!The split second that made up my mind - Page 2 172348

Yes smirks, sick isn't it?

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by saltnpepper 26.09.12 13:34

@ 8mins in the video is the only time the McCanns perk up with the help of youtube & google(did they ask to show 'the fleck The split second that made up my mind - Page 2 110921)they are starting the..dont you forget about me campaign...this is the guilt eraser & also the look how good i am...my daughters been abducted but im so selfless i still think of others less fortunate.
In poker there are tells...the McCanns are not poker players or if they are...very bad ones,click to 9.50 in the video The split second that made up my mind - Page 2 3639775017
saltnpepper
saltnpepper

Activity : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 29.07.14 21:14

Oh I wish I could post a link of the 7th May interview/appeal  duh  
If yous find it, keep an eye on gm when km says something like... Whoever has madeleine, gm  looks ready to call km alsorts. When km realises she quickly changes it to... Or has been with madeleine! That's the moment when I knew there was more to this than abduction! And that's the "7th may 07! IMO though.  aaagh

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 30.07.14 0:44

it's called dupers delight

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 30.07.14 5:17

butterfly23 wrote:just watched that film- and at the point when the mccanns are asked about ''sightings'' of missing madeleine...he SMIRKS!!! an obvious and very badly hidden smirk !!! he knows that none of the sightings are real ......and he could not contain his amusement when the subject came up... !!!The split second that made up my mind - Page 2 172348

That's it! imo he looks down on us - stupid punters who've fallen for the story.

Still, those days are long past and won't return.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 30.07.14 6:58

Cristobell wrote:I don't know if this has been discussed on here before, but have a look at the grin on Gerry's face at 25/26 seconds into the video - it is chilling - what do others think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZcfFTOti-s

At 7-35 Gerry said he was conscious of their "grief and misery" affecting other people. The only way it could affect others is by their noticing it's absence IMO.

Activity : 2685

Shellsbells likes this post

Back to top Go down

The split second that made up my mind - Page 2 Empty Quick recovery, but not quick enough.

Post by Yorkshirgel 24.05.17 17:53

The grin he could not stop, because he knows the truth, and he thinks they have got away with it.  Why haven't the police taken action against these two?  What are they waiting for.  DIC Colin Sutton was right, this stinks of Misconduct in a Public Office.  Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley spoke on National TV and said Operation Grange is a complete fraud.  Why is no-one listening?
Yorkshirgel
Yorkshirgel

Activity : 178

Back to top Go down

Post by Yorkshirgel 24.05.17 18:06

I do not care if it brings someone important down. I do not care if they go to prison, alongside ALL those who have lied and lied to cover up the truth.  Perverting the Course of Justice carries a life sentence!  In addition to the sentence I believe and hope that all money obtained from the donators to the Fund should be returned. I believe that any property or any assets gained because of Madeleine's disappearance should be confiscated.  There is a law in UK that says criminals should not benefit from their crimes.
Yorkshirgel
Yorkshirgel

Back to top Go down

Post by Irene 2 27.05.17 14:10

The videos are their normal sickening performances. Watch them both on this. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3BRC2FOD5g

Their concern about sightings is distinctly underwhelming. I can't think why!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly8AMyCpfjg
Irene 2

Activity : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by Yorkshirgel 28.05.17 7:32

This is not the  original video.  In the original one it is  Kate McCann doing the talking and making that awful clucking sound with her tongue.  She could not see M's  bed because it is against the wall to the left of the door, so the door would block her view.  It seems that all the questions being asked have been airbrushed out of this new video.  The bed had not been slept in and the curtains were jammed against the wall with the other bed so they could not have 'whooshed' as she says. The weather that night was cold but not windy. What kind  of cold heart could make this second video to deliberately mislead people and the police?

The other video tells its own story!  Out of sight, out of mind.  I think the grin is because they believe they have got away with it, and because once again they have fooled the world. Detectives know that look as 'duping delight'.  Plain to see until he corrects himself thinking no-one saw it.
Yorkshirgel
Yorkshirgel

Back to top Go down

Post by Irene 2 28.05.17 10:49

Yorkshirgel wrote:This is not the  original video.  In the original one it is  Kate McCann doing the talking and making that awful clucking sound with her tongue.  She could not see M's  bed because it is against the wall to the left of the door, so the door would block her view.  It seems that all the questions being asked have been airbrushed out of this new video.  The bed had not been slept in and the curtains were jammed against the wall with the other bed so they could not have 'whooshed' as she says. The weather that night was cold but not windy. What kind  of cold heart could make this second video to deliberately mislead people and the police?

The other video tells its own story!  Out of sight, out of mind.  I think the grin is because they believe they have got away with it, and because once again they have fooled the world. Detectives know that look as 'duping delight'.  Plain to see until he corrects himself thinking no-one saw it.

This video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tNe2wdgy4Q  The view of Madeleine's bed wasn't blocked by the door. It opened the other way, left to right. It was shown opening right to left in the Lisbon interview. 
Her police statement on May 4th was a different story. I think there are three versions in all.  http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATE-MCCANN.htm
"At around 10pm, the interviewee went to check on the children. She went into the apartment by the side door, which was closed but not locked, as she said before. She noticed that the door to her children's bedroom was completely open, the window was also open, the shutters raised and the curtains open, while she was certain of having closed them all as she always did"
Irene 2

Activity : 144

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top