The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

The split second that made up my mind

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The split second that made up my mind

Post by Cristobell on 20.10.11 0:26

I don't know if this has been discussed on here before, but have a look at the grin on Gerry's face at 25/26 seconds into the video - it is chilling - what do others think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZcfFTOti-s

Cristobell

Posts : 2436
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

That smirk!

Post by tigger on 20.10.11 5:34

@Cristobell wrote:I don't know if this has been discussed on here before, but have a look at the grin on Gerry's face at 25/26 seconds into the video - it is chilling - what do others think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZcfFTOti-s

Have a look at the topic on truth and lies. They hit all the boxes.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: The split second that made up my mind

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 20.10.11 7:49

You can see it as a slow motion slideshow here Shocked

https://picasaweb.google.com/svsport/Sociopaths#slideshow/5100731856966519970

It's a huge joke to them isn't it?
avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 9278
Reputation : 4663
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: The split second that made up my mind

Post by Marian on 20.10.11 9:51

Here's another clip which has been posted before but the moment at around 2.40 when the McCanns think they're off camera is very telling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVUnMtW9ciI

Do we have any lipreaders to translate what if anything was said then?
avatar
Marian

Posts : 1147
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-12-19
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Re: The split second that made up my mind

Post by Bebootje on 20.10.11 10:24


Bebootje

Posts : 86
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-06

Back to top Go down

Re: The split second that made up my mind

Post by Miraflores on 20.10.11 10:49


I know, I am being pedantic here: if Kate 'literally flew' round the apartment as she said in the clip, then perhaps that is why she stressed that the distance to the Tapas bar was only 49.2 m rather than the 120 or so by the footpath/road.
avatar
Miraflores

Posts : 845
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: The split second that made up my mind

Post by Marian on 20.10.11 11:18

At one minute into this video Kate says "and that's when I noticed that Madeleine was there". The subtitle does I think include the crucial word NOT before "was" and "there" but, unless the tape's been edited, that isn't what Kate said.
avatar
Marian

Posts : 1147
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-12-19
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Re: The split second that made up my mind

Post by steevo1962 on 20.10.11 14:31

@Cristobell wrote:I don't know if this has been discussed on here before, but have a look at the grin on Gerry's face at 25/26 seconds into the video - it is chilling - what do others think?

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZcfFTOti-s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZcfFTOti-s[/quote[/url]]

Wow! That is very revealing.....ist he aware that he is 'taking the P**S?
avatar
steevo1962

Posts : 77
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-12
Age : 54
Location : Edinburgh

Back to top Go down

Re: The split second that made up my mind

Post by Angelique on 20.10.11 15:25

@Cristobell wrote:I don't know if this has been discussed on here before, but have a look at the grin on Gerry's face at 25/26 seconds into the video - it is chilling - what do others think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZcfFTOti-s

I agree having watched this slow motion video that they "both" find the question very amusing. I only noticed Gerry smirking when watching it at normal speed. But Kate is IMO trying hard not to laugh! What sort of people are the McCanns I wonder what drives them to be so cynical.

____________________
Things aren't always what they seem
avatar
Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2010-10-19

Back to top Go down

Re: The split second that made up my mind

Post by steevo1962 on 20.10.11 16:12

Sacrosanctity was a right of tribunes in Ancient Rome not to be harmed physically. Plebeians took an oath to regard anyone who laid hands on a tribune as an outlaw liable to be killed without penalty. The term comes from the phrase sacer esto ("let him be accursed") and reflects that violation of a tribune's sacrosanctity was not only a secular offense, but a religious offense as well

Sacrosanctity

Think about it?
avatar
steevo1962

Posts : 77
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-12
Age : 54
Location : Edinburgh

Back to top Go down

medical help

Post by tigger on 20.10.11 17:08

@Miraflores wrote:

I know, I am being pedantic here: if Kate 'literally flew' round the apartment as she said in the clip, then perhaps that is why she stressed that the distance to the Tapas bar was only 49.2 m rather than the 120 or so by the footpath/road.

Halfway through the interview Gerry says: 'certainly in medical training first you get taught - to call for help - it's sort of drummed into you...'

Excuse me Dr. McCann and Dr. McCann, I would have thought you were the bloody help! Or are two doctors not enough? Or did you forget all your training and now you need another medic on site? Remind me never to get treated for so much as an ingrown toenail in Leicestershire.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: The split second that made up my mind

Post by Guest on 20.10.11 17:37

@tigger wrote:
@Miraflores wrote:

I know, I am being pedantic here: if Kate 'literally flew' round the apartment as she said in the clip, then perhaps that is why she stressed that the distance to the Tapas bar was only 49.2 m rather than the 120 or so by the footpath/road.

Halfway through the interview Gerry says: 'certainly in medical training first you get taught - to call for help - it's sort of drummed into you...'

Excuse me Dr. McCann and Dr. McCann, I would have thought you were the bloody help! Or are two doctors not enough? Or did you forget all your training and now you need another medic on site? Remind me never to get treated for so much as an ingrown toenail in Leicestershire.

Gerry seem to focus a lot on the fact that Madeleine couldnt have raised the shutters and left by her self. Making it into a evidence of an abduction. Fact is, that no one believes Madeleine left on her own that night, im pretty sure if she did she would be found by now. And I guess there arn't much evidence that the shutter acually where raised that night.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The split second that made up my mind

Post by Buildersbum on 20.10.11 18:27

[quote="Cristobell"]I don't know if this has been discussed on here before, but have a look at the grin on Gerry's face at 25/26 seconds into the video - it is chilling - what do others think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZcfFTOti-s[/quote]



That has got to be the most chilling clip of Gerry Ive seen right throw the 4/5years of this case.....It tells me all I need to know.

IMO Narcissistic doesn't come near these two.....Scarry!!!!

Buildersbum

Posts : 47
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-11
Location : Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Re: The split second that made up my mind

Post by yadda_yadda on 20.10.11 18:31

@tigger wrote:Excuse me Dr. McCann and Dr. McCann, I would have thought you were the bloody help! Or are two doctors not enough? Or did you forget all your training and now you need another medic on site? Remind me never to get treated for so much as an ingrown toenail in Leicestershire.

But they did have more than 2 docs on site Some of the tapasniks were also docs.
avatar
yadda_yadda

Posts : 14
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-07-18

Back to top Go down

Re: The split second that made up my mind

Post by Ollie on 20.10.11 20:18

I thought that was all wrong when he said that in the Lisbon interview. I just hope I am never in hospital possibly bleeding to death I'll be terrified the nurse, doctor or surgeon may run out of the room and down the corridor shouting for help!!!



I must have my silly head on tonight...for some unknown reason the thought of doctors etc running down the corridor, green overalls flapping about yelling for help amuses me. I should add I am sane!

Ollie

Posts : 262
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-05-22

Back to top Go down

That's was I was getting at!

Post by tigger on 20.10.11 20:24

@Ollie wrote:I thought that was all wrong when he said that in the Lisbon interview. I just hope I am never in hospital possibly bleeding to death I'll be terrified the nurse, doctor or surgeon may run out of the room and down the corridor shouting for help!!!

It's an idiotic remark if they are trying to say that if they had found Maddie in need of medical help, the first thing they'd have done is go and get it! They simply don't hear themselves speak half the time. thumbsup

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: The split second that made up my mind

Post by Guest on 26.10.11 11:43

@Marian wrote:At one minute into this video Kate says "and that's when I noticed that Madeleine was there". The subtitle does I think include the crucial word NOT before "was" and "there" but, unless the tape's been edited, that isn't what Kate said.

I played it several times and she does say was there !!...Strange thing to say wrongly I think...Maybe a fraudian slip ? Like when Gerry says in a vid : "when we found her" ...
I dont think it is editet. Would be a hell of a job to edit out one word in a sentence and still make it sound unedited? Nah I think she just slips..
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The split second that made up my mind

Post by Tinkerbell81 on 26.10.11 17:55

Plus that would not be something they would want edited because it shows her in a much worse light!

____________________
Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized.
In the first, it is ridiculed, in the second it is opposed, in the third it is regarded as self-evident.

Arthur Schopenhauer
avatar
Tinkerbell81

Posts : 90
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Is there a doctor in the house

Post by Cristobell on 27.10.11 15:30

@yadda_yadda wrote:
@tigger wrote:Excuse me Dr. McCann and Dr. McCann, I would have thought you were the bloody help! Or are two doctors not enough? Or did you forget all your training and now you need another medic on site? Remind me never to get treated for so much as an ingrown toenail in Leicestershire.

But they did have more than 2 docs on site Some of the tapasniks were also docs.





Quck, is there a doctor in the house, we need one to run and get help!

Cristobell

Posts : 2436
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

Re: The split second that made up my mind

Post by rainbow-fairy on 05.11.11 9:28

Moa wrote:
@Marian wrote:At one minute into this video Kate says "and that's when I noticed that Madeleine was there". The subtitle does I think include the crucial word NOT before "was" and "there" but, unless the tape's been edited, that isn't what Kate said.

I played it several times and she does say was there !!...Strange thing to say wrongly I think...Maybe a fraudian slip ? Like when Gerry says in a vid : "when we found her" ...
I dont think it is editet. Would be a hell of a job to edit out one word in a sentence and still make it sound unedited? Nah I think she just slips..
I also get the distinct impression that the McC's have little 'in-jokes' they use a lot - what was their mockumentary called - 'Madeleine was Here'?

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
avatar
rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 43
Location : going round in circles

Back to top Go down

Re: The split second that made up my mind

Post by Marian on 05.11.11 9:58

If you mean all the smirking in their interviews Rainbow-Fairy I certainly agree with you, not to mention remarks like the relatives of missing people being "left in the dark" with no support from anyone. The "Madeleine was here" documentary is available in five parts on YouTube - here's the first part.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhACS6ck-Dw

P.S. I remember someone asking recently (Stella maybe?) about a scene where Kate and the twins were painting and it seemed as if it was just put on for the camera, not something she would naturally do. I think that this is the documentary it appeared in.
avatar
Marian

Posts : 1147
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-12-19
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Re: The split second that made up my mind

Post by rainbow-fairy on 05.11.11 10:29

@Marian wrote:If you mean all the smirking in their interviews Rainbow-Fairy I certainly agree with you, not to mention remarks like the relatives of missing people being "left in the dark" with no support from anyone. The "Madeleine was here" documentary is available in five parts on YouTube - here's the first part.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhACS6ck-Dw
Thanks, Marian! Know I've said it for ages but I really AM getting my landline and broadband connected soon, so I'll add that to my clips-to-watch-list Wink
Yes, I do mean all the smirking, the use of key-words(man, I'm getting as bad as them, lol) over and over not to mention their 'marketing ploys' and 'wider agendas'. They make me truly nauseous... and TBH, it truly does scare me, the fact they are walking around free! Thumbing their noses at everyone, protected in their guilt - WHY?!? What on EARTH could be big enough, ugly enough to need this much cover-up? My dad said he thought a few MP's had been wife-swapping! Ha! Maybe if it was the 50's! I truly don't think a few swingers in the government being revealed would really worry the public too much...
I can, OTOH, think of something that would..... Wink

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
avatar
rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 43
Location : going round in circles

Back to top Go down

Re: The split second that made up my mind

Post by Guest on 05.11.11 14:22

I shall watch "Madeleine was here" when my stomach is felling less fragile. I'm pretty sure that this is the programme I saw when it first came out and I decided that I'd give the McCanns the benefit of the doubt! A lot of water has flowed under the bridge since then as they say.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The split second that made up my mind

Post by Buildersbum on 05.11.11 16:41

I can, OTOH, think of something that would..

Hmm Rainbow-fairy tells us more



I'm going to watch "Madeleine was here" I believe it could be of interest, I'm sure things/events have changed since they recorded that programe.

The McCanns imo like to move the goal posts to suit, so I'm going to be watching and listening with great interest....again.

Buildersbum

Posts : 47
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-11
Location : Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Re: The split second that made up my mind

Post by Nina on 05.11.11 18:24

@rainbow-fairy wrote:
@Marian wrote:If you mean all the smirking in their interviews Rainbow-Fairy I certainly agree with you, not to mention remarks like the relatives of missing people being "left in the dark" with no support from anyone. The "Madeleine was here" documentary is available in five parts on YouTube - here's the first part.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhACS6ck-Dw
Thanks, Marian! Know I've said it for ages but I really AM getting my landline and broadband connected soon, so I'll add that to my clips-to-watch-list Wink
Yes, I do mean all the smirking, the use of key-words(man, I'm getting as bad as them, lol) over and over not to mention their 'marketing ploys' and 'wider agendas'. They make me truly nauseous... and TBH, it truly does scare me, the fact they are walking around free! Thumbing their noses at everyone, protected in their guilt - WHY?!? What on EARTH could be big enough, ugly enough to need this much cover-up? My dad said he thought a few MP's had been wife-swapping! Ha! Maybe if it was the 50's! I truly don't think a few swingers in the government being revealed would really worry the public too much...
I can, OTOH, think of something that would..... Wink



Rainbow-Fairy, your Dad is maybe of the same age group as me and in that group shocking was some wife swapping . Your very last sentence rings a more worrisome bell though as I too believe we have here something far more serious.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.
avatar
Nina

Posts : 2820
Reputation : 307
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 74

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car


Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government


Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/