The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Why were both Murat's and Gerry McCann's mobiles switched off for the SAME 32 hours on 2 and 3 May 2007? - Page 2 Mm11

Why were both Murat's and Gerry McCann's mobiles switched off for the SAME 32 hours on 2 and 3 May 2007? - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Why were both Murat's and Gerry McCann's mobiles switched off for the SAME 32 hours on 2 and 3 May 2007? - Page 2 Mm11

Why were both Murat's and Gerry McCann's mobiles switched off for the SAME 32 hours on 2 and 3 May 2007? - Page 2 Regist10

Why were both Murat's and Gerry McCann's mobiles switched off for the SAME 32 hours on 2 and 3 May 2007?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why were both Murat's and Gerry McCann's mobiles switched off for the SAME 32 hours on 2 and 3 May 2007? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why were both Murat's and Gerry McCann's mobiles switched off for the SAME 32 hours on 2 and 3 May 2007?

Post by aliberte2 08.01.10 20:20

Is There Evidence of Independent Contact and Relations Between McCanns, Tapas, and Murat? I am Curious as to the Sudden Reappearance of Murat - Maybe Tony Can Give Us a Taste Of The Leaflet Coming out?

I Thought Murat Had Been Ruled Out.
aliberte2

Activity : 366

Back to top Go down

Why were both Murat's and Gerry McCann's mobiles switched off for the SAME 32 hours on 2 and 3 May 2007? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why were both Murat's and Gerry McCann's mobiles switched off for the SAME 32 hours on 2 and 3 May 2007?

Post by Ruby 08.01.10 20:30

Here you are aliberte2 https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/right-to-reply-mccann-case-f3/the-mystery-of-robert-murat-the-17-changes-in-his-story-t306.htm

sorry don't know what i'm doing wrong can't get the link to post properly never mind
Ruby
Ruby

Activity : 704

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby 08.01.10 20:36

sorry have tried to edit but can't make above link work Sad
Ruby
Ruby

Activity : 704

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 08.01.10 20:38

Oh Thank You. Stupid Me - I Forgot that was the Working Leaflet.
aliberte2

Activity : 366

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia 11.05.13 16:02

I was looking at Gerry's mobile calls to try and figure out if the mobile was in fact off. I worked in a mobile operator for some time and I worked with that sort of information but unfortunately my experience didn't help at all with this.
The only thing I see as odd is Gerry's 12 missed calls (incoming) between 8:07 am and 15:49.

"May 2nd
Gerry had his phone switched off all day until probably 15.50
Vodapone his phone receives the 12 SMS messages stacked up for him on the network.
The last one of those was a "2 hourly" Voicemail reminder of previous new voicemails.
The other 11 are "new voice mail" alerts.
Gerry was left 11 voicemail calls from between 08.07 to 13.59
Some of them only minutes apart e.g. 9.10 - 9.13 - 9.18
Gerry rang his Voicemail using 91121 at 15.50
He listened briefly for 11 seconds and ended the call
He switched his phone off

He still had Voicemail he hadn't listened to
He was sent more "2 hourly" reminders
He switched his phone on again at 20.14 and rang his voicemail on 91121
Again it was a short duration, but no more reminders were sent him after this
He must have deleted them" http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/m/MOBILE/Gerry-s-Mobile-phone-list-1-775539.html

IMO the mobile was not off. If it was (again this is just my opinion) we wouldn't have received the voice mail sms notifications just right after the missing calls but (all or just one,depends on the mobile network) only when he switched the mobile on . But (just to confuse me more) it's unclear if those times were when the calls entered the voice mail or when he received the sms (IMO it's the second hypothesis). One thing is clear,both times he called the 121 voice mail center that day (2/05/2007) he didn't had or listened to any messages, the calls are 00.00.11 seconds (at 15:50:38) and 00.00.10seconds (at 20:14).
Gerry said those calls were from colleagues from work. How odd is that "various" colleagues called him in that exact day and none left messages (or he didn't listened to them , why call the voice mail and not listen the messages if there were any). Seems like they were using their own mobiles on roaming. That could explain why he didn't answered the calls as if he did it would be charged. But voice mail access is free on most operators even in roaming.

"He was sent more "2 hourly" reminders"

This is correct. And is the proof (IMO) that the mobile was on.
Voicemail analysis is complicated because every network has different methods and from 2007 till now they may have also changed. My voicemail,for instance, warns me every time a call hits it,even if the person left no message. I receive an sms warning and when I call the voice mail it tells me "the number xxxx called you at (time) and left no message.
So back on topic, Gerry didn't listened to the calls from his mobile. Now this is tricky because he could have called from another mobile to get his voicemail. And this wouldn't show in his calls because when you take a call list from a mobile operator shows the calls you made from that number,period. At least from my experience if you contact your voice mail from another number that call doesn't appear in your log, appears in the call log from the number you dialed it. I confess I didn't looked at any other call sheets from the T7 yet but I'm working on it trying to see if I can piece something together. Why were both Murat's and Gerry McCann's mobiles switched off for the SAME 32 hours on 2 and 3 May 2007? - Page 2 921124
Gerald Mccann mobile activation 2/05/2007
Why were both Murat's and Gerry McCann's mobiles switched off for the SAME 32 hours on 2 and 3 May 2007? - Page 2 OutrosApensos13pdf344Gerry2May

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia
Ayniia

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top