The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Theory - Page 23 Mm11

Theory - Page 23 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Theory - Page 23 Mm11

Theory - Page 23 Regist10

Theory

Page 23 of 38 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Theory - Page 23 Empty Re: Theory

Post by Guest 24.05.11 19:10

As the video I just posted shows the books GM had on his locker. I had not seen this before either, about one of the books on the lockers The Interpretation of Murder.

The Interpretation of Murder, 03 January 2009

Still taken from PJ video of Gerry's bedside table, at the Vista Mar villa

The Interpretation of Murder

Nigel Moore
03 January 2009
Thanks to Dr Martin Roberts for quotes

The PJ video recorded that Gerry McCanns' choice of bedtime reading, whilst staying at the Vista Mar villa, included 'The Interpretation of Murder' by Jed Rubenfeld.

A seemingly inappropriate choice of book for a man who believed his daughter had been abducted and could quite possibly be in the hands of a predatory paedophile.

However, when one considers some quotes from the book, this may not have been such a peculiar choice of reading material:

"The announcement was pure invention, but it was believed, and therefore within three weeks it was so. Mr Banwell had mastered the great truth that truth itself, like buildings, can be manufactured." (p.9).

"I cannot be expected to solve a murder if the evidence is trampled and tampered with before I arrive." (p.22).

"In this heat, he explained, decomposition would rapidly set in if the corpse was not refrigerated at once." (p.28).

"Littlemore studied the bedroom. 'Miss Acton', he said, 'how do you think the man got in here last night?'

'Well, he must have – why, I don't know.'

It was, Littlemore reflected, certainly a puzzle. There were only two doors to the Acton house, the front and the back... ....Could the intruder have climbed in through a window?" (p.299).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth 24.05.11 19:11

And why make known the discovery at 10.00am when they could have easily done it around midnight, you know, when it was a lot more quiet with noone on the streets and thus abling GM to get away with it with less chance of getting spotted?

But anyway, to believe that the father would just wander off with he dead daughter, through the.e streets of PDL and then return to the dining table as though nothing happend....lol is comical to say the least
Anonymous
Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by Me 24.05.11 19:12

Garth wrote:Here's one for you me, if you believe the girl died earlier than 9.10ish or whatever by GM then do tell me, why the hell go through all this abduction crap and making people aware that they left the kids on their own when whilst dining in the tapas bar, with a little more cunning, when they could have pretended that they were drinking in the Paynes apartment and just popping next door to do their checking?

Or.....even better...

Dispose of her body in the middle of the night and say someone abducted her..............a lot simpler. Or is that not sense to you?

Why don't you ask me why the moon's round and why the sky's blue? Who knows? Who can say what they did and why they did it? It defies logic to you and me sat here chatting. But i would suggest that logic goes out of the window in that situation and just becuase it doesn't seem logical it doesn't mean it didn't happen, does it?

What i'm trying to do is find theories that support the facts.

What you're trying to do is find facts to support your theories.

Do you see, appreciate and understand the difference?
Me

Activity : 698

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth 24.05.11 19:13

......and you think an abduction is bonkers?........gawd help us!
Anonymous
Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by Me 24.05.11 19:19

Garth wrote:And why make known the discovery at 10.00am when they could have easily done it around midnight, you know, when it was a lot more quiet with noone on the streets and thus abling GM to get away with it with less chance of getting spotted?

But anyway, to believe that the father would just wander off with he dead daughter, through the.e streets of PDL and then return to the dining table as though nothing happend....lol is comical to say the least

Do you mean 10.00pm? see my previous post regarding logic.

Who said he returned to the Tapas table after doing it, if that was him? Have you not being following the thread? The timelines are all over the place with staff saying they knew a girl had been abducted at 9.20 pm-9.40pm. How can that be when Kate didn't raise the alarm until 10.00pm?

Read the blog post i listed suggesting upto 27 meals were ordered, cooked, served and eaten in 45 minutes by 1 chef and 1 kitchen hand.

What is certain is that since the start of the investigation there were  incongruent and even contradictory situations concerning the witness statements; the telephone records of calls that were made and received on mobile phones that belonged to the couple and to the group of friends that were on holidays with them; the movements of people right after the disappearance of the little girl was noticed, concerning the state in which the bedroom from where the child disappeared from was found (closed window? open window? partially open window?) etc., and the mystery would only become even thicker due to the clues that were left by the already mentioned sniffer dogs. - The Words of a JUDGE in relation to the McCanns
Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth 24.05.11 19:19

What you're trying to do is find facts to support your theories.

Can you expand on that a little......ie give us an example of your observations...... cheers

Anyway, I see it as me putting a little logic to the abduction thesis when you invent all sorts of crazy illogical ideas to dispute the idea........

Anonymous
Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth 24.05.11 19:22

Incidentally, I know why the moons round and why the sky is blue............
Anonymous
Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.05.11 19:22

Don't you find this odd reading Garth, for a man that has lost a child,

Still taken from PJ video of Gerry's bedside table, at the Vista Mar villa (video posted a few posts before)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth 24.05.11 19:27

Who said he returned to the Tapas table after doing it, if that was him? Have you not being following the thread? The timelines are all over the place with staff saying they knew a girl had been abducted at 9.20 pm-9.40pm. How can that be when Kate didn't raise the alarm until 10.00pm?

I've actually been working all day and havent had the privilege.

In answer to your reply............easy.......because they were wrong. Why dont you ask all the creche staff etc etc are they allk in on gthe conspiracy as well. Come on fgs, you've gog to use a little bit of nod!
Anonymous
Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by Me 24.05.11 19:27

Garth wrote:......and you think an abduction is bonkers?........gawd help us!

Read the stuff previously listed regarding timelines, read the blog post, read their statements, then tell me if we should all have 100% faith in their timelines. They had so much faith in it they had to write it down twice to make sure it went in!

Oh by the way i'm still waiting for the other 59 (or 29) reasons why she was abducted that i asked you for the other day.

You've come up with one so far (two if i split hairs and count each sighting as an individual point). How's that document coming along? Should i not hold my breath in waiting for it?

Hit me with some real evidence other than these "sightings".

Oh? What's that? You haven't got any.

Ok then.

We'll let the forum judge which theory is the more "bonkers" then.

If you're going to try to be all flip and condescending at least have the ability to back it up with some real facts or evidence.

Whilstever you don't you just make yourself look, well, a bit bonkers to be honest.

What is certain is that since the start of the investigation there were  incongruent and even contradictory situations concerning the witness statements; the telephone records of calls that were made and received on mobile phones that belonged to the couple and to the group of friends that were on holidays with them; the movements of people right after the disappearance of the little girl was noticed, concerning the state in which the bedroom from where the child disappeared from was found (closed window? open window? partially open window?) etc., and the mystery would only become even thicker due to the clues that were left by the already mentioned sniffer dogs. - The Words of a JUDGE in relation to the McCanns
Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth 24.05.11 19:28

I'll have a look at the vid Candy.
Anonymous
Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.05.11 19:29

The thing is Me, they come out with all these things, but unlike us who back everything up with links to the files, the book, interviews etc., they don't. What does that say!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Me 24.05.11 19:34

Garth wrote:I've actually been working all day and havent had the privilege.

well clearly you're not working now so how about you sit back, grab a coffee, read them AND then start posting, rather than the other way around.

Garth wrote:In answer to your reply............easy.......because they were wrong. Why dont you ask all the creche staff etc etc are they allk in on gthe conspiracy as well. Come on fgs, you've gog to use a little bit of nod!

Who said anything about the creche? I didn't.

Conspiracy theories you say?:

Official Police Investigation -BODGED / EVIDENCE PLANTED / UNRELIABLE / ROGUE DETECTIVE
Dogs - WRONG / UNRELIABLE / LED BY HANDLER / CONTAMINATION / PROMPTED TO GIVE SIGNALS
Blood - WRONG / CONTAMINATED / PLANTED / NAPPIES
Scent Of Death - FROM CORPSES AT "WORK / SEABASS / CHILDRENS TOY GOING TO A MORGUE

Yeah, right i'm the one with the conspiracy theories roll

Me

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleMissMolly 24.05.11 19:37

candyfloss wrote:The thing is Me, they come out with all these things, but unlike us who back everything up with links to the files, the book, interviews etc., they don't. What does that say!

You forgot the bit about how, when they are challenged, they simply resort to insults and condescension winkwink

It gets very old, very quickly ...

Garth - please tell me why you are so willing to dismiss the findings of the dogs.

LittleMissMolly

Activity : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.05.11 19:39

Hadn't seen this before either (from mccanfiles) about video I posted earlier.................

[snipped - full article on link below]

Antena3 Report: The McCanns kept numerous medicines which provoked sleepiness Antena3 (Spanish)

New exclusive images from the report

Espejo Público [an Antena3 TV Show]
Madrid, 10.09.2008 | 11:03 h.
Thanks to Joana Morais for translation

Given the repeated refusal of the British police to send different reports about the marriage, the Portuguese police drew up a profile searching throughout the McCanns second house, in Praia da Luz.

Thus, officers, accompanied by two police psychologists, conducted a meticulous search in the main bedroom.

In a case of abduction, the family circle is always investigated. The police were surprised on having seen the bedroom. Kate seems to be mourning. In her small bedside table are many photos of Maddy surrounded with rosaries and a Bible, which had bookmarked, with a picture a fragment of the Old Testament in which it could be read: "However, because by this deed you have given occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme, the child also that is born to you shall surely die".

At the other side of the bed, on Gerry's bedside table the attention is given to, between other books, "The interpretation of Murder". In the study where Gerry writes his blog and where he works at the campaign to find his daughter, another surprise: CEOP manuals, books with access restricted to police and governmental entities.

Faced with this discovery, Mark Harrison, the British police officer brought from the United Kingdom to coordinate the case, finds it difficult to believe. He wonders how this married couple had access to these manuals, which are exclusively reserved for police officers.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth 24.05.11 19:39

Me

Dont start telling me to give you reasons to explain your lack of understanding my friend, as if it confirms the McCanns guilt.

I will only discuss the facts before us and try and put some logical reasoning behind them. You, on the other hand, put doubt on absolutely everthing to make this fantasy conspracy of yours make sense in your own mind. It makes no sense at all as I have stated many times and is why there is a very small minority of people who dont believe she was taken.

And please dont come back and tell us the Governent, the press, the CID, the Leicester police, vips etc etc are all involved in this..............because it is starying to grate!

Anonymous
Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth 24.05.11 19:43

Molly

I have to look at all things in this case, the dogs included. And with the doubt that has been shown on the dogs and with the very unlikely idea that all the tapas crew are involved in this so-called conspiracy I have to try and keep my feet firmly on the ground and go with my own instanct and good old common sense.

Sorry if you dont like this but hey...thats the way it is!
Anonymous
Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by Me 24.05.11 19:49

candyfloss wrote:The thing is Me, they come out with all these things, but unlike us who back everything up with links to the files, the book, interviews etc., they don't. What does that say!

You're right Candy, we should nail this one down.

Right homework for all the forum.

Let's compile all the things that have been uttered from the mouths of Team Mccann in defence of the accusations against them.

Let me go first:

When the dogs’ alerts became public, one of the McCanns’ very close
relatives said that the McCanns said that the ‘smell of death’ may have
been found on Dr Kate McCann’s clothes because she was said to have
been ‘close to six corpses’ in her last two weeks at work.

Everyone please feel free to join in. When we've got a comprehensive list maybe we can add it as a sticky in the research section as a point of future reference?

Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth 24.05.11 19:51

Official Police Investigation -BODGED / EVIDENCE PLANTED / UNRELIABLE / ROGUE DETECTIVE
Dogs - WRONG / UNRELIABLE / LED BY HANDLER / CONTAMINATION / PROMPTED TO GIVE SIGNALS
Blood - WRONG / CONTAMINATED / PLANTED / NAPPIES
Scent Of Death - FROM CORPSES AT "WORK / SEABASS / CHILDRENS TOY GOING TO A MORGUE

I'll tell you what me, I'll tell you how confident I am. I'll make a wager with you here and now which we'll make legally binding that the conclusions of the Scotland Yard will discover nothing to involve the McCanns and their friends. However, if they discover anything at all it will be on the lines of an abduction. 

I wonder if they will look at all your misgivings above.....I think not!

How much would you like to start with? £1000. Would you like to increase this to maybe £5000.

Lets see you put your money where your fantasy ideas are.

Over to you me old mate!
Anonymous
Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleMissMolly 24.05.11 19:56

Garth wrote:Molly

I have to look at all things in this case, the dogs included. And with the doubt that has been shown on the dogs and with the very unlikely idea that all the tapas crew are involved in this so-called conspiracy I have to try and keep my feet firmly on the ground and go with my own instanct and good old common sense.

Sorry if you dont like this but hey...thats the way it is!

There is nothing in the pre and post McCann performances of either of these particular dogs which gives me any cause to doubt them.... and, unlike people, dogs don't lie.

That coupled with the very unlikely idea that two police forces, witnesses and an independent dog handler are involved in a so called conspiracy leads me to to keep my feet firmly on the ground and go with my instinct and good old common sense.

Sorry if you don't like this but hey ... that's the way it is!

LittleMissMolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringo 24.05.11 19:58

candyfloss wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[url=http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/APARTMENT.htm

I've looked at that picture quite hard and tried to enlarge it, but I'm not convinced it's possible to confirm as a sports bag. Is there another picture?

So, if it is a bag my question remains - why didn't Gerry use it when he was carrying the corpse down to the beach past the Smiths, as you (or some of you) seem to think he was doing? When do you think he did actually use this bag? Presumably after he had deposited the body hastily somewhere - but, by then the town was crawling with police, residents, dogs etc, so - how do you think he did it without attracting any attention to himself?
Ringo

Activity : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly 24.05.11 19:59

Molly

Believe me, I am an animal lover and have two staffies of my own. How much I would like to believe that our four legged friends are right. But with everything taken into consideration Molly, I afraid that this time I believe they aren't. Incidentally, my bitch is called Molly............weird eh? :wink:
Anonymous
Molly

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleMissMolly 24.05.11 20:02

Me wrote:
When the dogs’ alerts became public, one of the McCanns’ very close
relatives said that the McCanns said that the ‘smell of death’ may have
been found on Dr Kate McCann’s clothes because she was said to have
been ‘close to six corpses’ in her last two weeks at work.

That one has always made me laugh ... the only GP I can think of who might have been close to that many bodies in two weeks is Harold Shipman - and it would have been pushing it even for him!

GP's rarely come into contact with dead bodies - only when certifying daytime deaths at home (where death was expected) or when doing cremation papers for people who have died at home. Locums come into contact with them even less.

Even when a GP does have to examine a dead body they behave like it's going to bite them - they aren't too good around corpses on the whole - they certainly don't get close enough to rub their clothes against them LOL

LittleMissMolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.05.11 20:04

Molly wrote:Molly

Believe me, I am an animal lover and have two staffies of my own. How much I would like to believe that our four legged friends are right. But with everything taken into consideration Molly, I afraid that this time I believe they aren't. Incidentally, my bitch is called Molly............weird eh? :wink:

On the contrary Molly, I would think most of us here would want to believe the dogs were wrong, totally wrong, and that Madeleine is alive, but sadly, dogs don't lie, and there were just too many alerts - and when taken to all the other places there were none.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringo 24.05.11 20:04

I hope you're not including me in that damning assessment! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ringo

Activity : 266

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 38 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top