The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Follow the money trail.

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Follow the money trail.

Post by universe on 18.12.14 7:32

The Mark Warner company had the most to lose financially if it was discovered that their nannies had been negligent whilst babysitting madeleine in the McCanns apartment on the Sunday evening. Catriona, Charlotte and Amy are the keys to this mystery. Perhaps talking on their mobiles and relaxing on the verandah when Madeleine woke up and could not find her parents in bed so she climbed onto sofa to look for them out the window and fell onto tiles and died. Later that night, the MCcanns arrive home, say goodbuy to the nanny and she goes home thinking that Madeleine is still asleep in her bed as do Kate and Gerry. Before they retire to bed themselves, they check on the children and find MAdeleine dead behind the lounge. Read all nannys statements to see their fabrications etc. Mark Warner may have known and phoned mr. murat to get him to rush over to Portugal. More info to send you.
universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Follow the money trail.

Post by PeterMac on 18.12.14 8:24

Interesting thought,
BUT
Why would the McCanns then not sue MW for billions ?

And I doubt they would be relaxing on the verandah, it was freezing cold, all the Tapas group say so, and for once that actually is in accord with the official weather reports !
(Except Gerry of course who insists it was so hot that Madeleine was lying on top of the covers with just her feet tucked in)

PeterMac
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 18.12.14 8:27

So, universe, you're suggesting that the Tapas friends weren't actually checking on the children as they all claimed - that in fact they'd hired the Ocean Club nannies to look after all the kids, and because of some negligence on their part, Madeleine woke up and fell down behind the sofa and died?

Interesting. I don't think I've heard that suggestion before.

Why then would the McCanns claim an abduction? Wouldn't it have been simpler to just accuse the nannies of negligence causing the death of their child? Why would they want to help the nannies and Ocean Club avoid charges?

ETA - you got there before me, PeterMac!

canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 18.12.14 8:42

It could be that the creche sheets were not filled in as they should have been by the OC nannies. That would mean that no one at the creche could confirm with any certainty if Madeleine was really there or not, or on what days. 

To me this would account for the quick departure of the nannies, and also why the creche sheets seemed such a mess with some names scribbled out and others put in. Robert Naylor was put down as a child attending, this might indicate that the sheets were done in a hurry, and why some of the writing looks the same.

It could well be that RM was called back by someone at the OC. The owner perhaps, if they really were related. He must have been very well known living so close by. Perhaps it was suggested that he get himself involved as soon as possible in the guise of an interpreter.

This confusion and fear of bad press for the OC would have suited the McCann's very well imo.

Back to top Go down

Applying Occam's Razor

Post by PeterMac on 18.12.14 8:53

canada12 wrote:So, universe, you're suggesting that the Tapas friends weren't actually checking on the children as they all claimed - that in fact they'd hired the Ocean Club nannies to look after all the kids, and because of some negligence on their part, Madeleine woke up and fell down behind the sofa and died ?

Interesting. I don't think I've heard that suggestion before.

Why then would the McCanns claim an abduction? Wouldn't it have been simpler to just accuse the nannies of negligence causing the death of their child? Why would they want to help the nannies and Ocean Club avoid charges?

If you see what I mean.

The principle states that among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected. Other, more complicated solutions may ultimately prove correct, but—in the absence of certainty—the fewer assumptions that are made, the better.

PeterMac
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 18.12.14 9:13

I dont remember them ever using Nanny evening service.
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by woodforthetrees on 18.12.14 9:31

PeterMac is right, if it were negligence on the part of MW, the gold diggers would have Carter Ruck take every last penny off them.

The only people guilty of negligence are the parents and the tapas group, but due to their connections and their 'hold' they have over various people in power, this will (IMO) never be confirmed.

SY are between a rock and a hard place, they know the window of opportunity/events is a lot larger than the statements, facts and forensics show, but yet they have a remit to follow from the top which is 'the parents mustn't be seen to be not checking on the kids'

woodforthetrees

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 18.12.14 10:18

I'd like to think SY is getting there.....nearly there ......

If the last METPolice tweet is something to go by the Mcs are not relaxed.......they want "certainty".
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 18.12.14 10:50

aiyoyo wrote:I'd like to think SY is getting there.....nearly there ......

If the last METPolice tweet is something to go by the Mcs are not relaxed.......they want "certainty".
Wonder what they want "certainty" about???
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory on 18.12.14 11:01

Joss wrote:

Certainty that their status as 'non-suspects' remains in tact.
Rogue-a-Tory

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 18.12.14 11:04

Rogue-a-Tory wrote:
Joss wrote:

The Christmas message from K&G is a little late this year....I've no doubt they'll make one...some bland comment.... but Brenda Leyland's death/coroner's hearing today might have things in the PR machine all of a flummox.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 18.12.14 11:05

Joss wrote:

That it wasn't THEIR 'FAULT' in any way?

Despite them DILIBERATELY and CONSCIOUSLY leaving their THREE children at total risk of HARM, in an UNLOCKED, apartment, whilst they went OUT OF SIGHT, to dine with their friends.

And, by their own PUBLIC ADMISSION, not 'CHECKING' their THREE, ALONE, children, for at LEAST 34 MINUTES!

As, we're 'TOLD' by the missing' child's father.

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 18.12.14 11:05

Why would the police tweet something like that?

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 18.12.14 12:25

Rogue-a-Tory wrote:
Joss wrote:

Well i hope that is an impossibility for them under the circumstances, as it should be until they are thoroughly investigated.
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by woodforthetrees on 18.12.14 12:26

Joss wrote:

Certainty that they have the right perpetrator and that once they are charged, the McCanns and the tapas group are not going to be charged with child neglect, be extradited back to Portugal to face trial for the offense (up to 4yrs in jail) and have their children taken off them.

IMO of course...

woodforthetrees

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 18.12.14 12:29

jeanmonroe wrote:
Joss wrote:

That it wasn't THEIR 'FAULT' in any way?

Despite them DILIBERATELY and CONSCIOUSLY leaving their THREE children at total risk of HARM, in an UNLOCKED, apartment, whilst they went OUT OF SIGHT, to dine with their friends.

And, by their own PUBLIC ADMISSION, not 'CHECKING' their THREE, ALONE, children, for at LEAST 34 MINUTES!

As, we're 'TOLD' by the missing' child's father.
Didn't AR state that they weren't "suspects" publicly on TV though? Not that i know how he could of come to that conclusion? Must of ignored some of the stated facts in the case, or someone told him what script they have to follow when he took over the investigation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 18.12.14 12:33

woodforthetrees wrote:
Joss wrote:

Certainty that they have the right perpetrator and that once they are charged, the McCanns and the tapas group are not going to be charged with child neglect, be extradited back to Portugal to face trial for the offense (up to 4yrs in jail) and have their children taken off them.

IMO of course...
But SY already stated publicly they aren't "suspects". Maybe something has changed?
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by woodforthetrees on 18.12.14 13:12

Joss wrote:
woodforthetrees wrote:
Joss wrote:

IMO of course...
But SY already stated publicly they aren't "suspects". Maybe something has changed?

Regardless of what Amaral and the majority of us folks on here think, SY have never previously considered them suspects, they are not currently suspects and will not be suspects. This has not changed since day 1 of OG, it's just hearsay that they could be 'secretly being suspected', they are not.

The only thing they could be being quizzed on/suspected of/charged with, by SY is neglect due to them not actually checking their kids for up to a 5hr period, not the 30 mins they claimed.

However, this will not happen due to Gerrys connections and 'protection'.

They are (unfortunately) only looking for a lone person who undertook a criminal act (abuse, death and removal of her body from 5a)

woodforthetrees

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist on 18.12.14 14:59

woodforthetrees wrote:PeterMac is right, if it were negligence on the part of MW, the gold diggers would have Carter Ruck take every last penny off them.

The only people guilty of negligence are the parents

In my considered opinion, this case isn't and never was about negligence, it is about murder or manslaughter, unlawfully disposing of a corpse, concocting a phoney kidnapping hypothesis and setting up a fraudulent donation fund. If you think about it, the only people who have introduced negligence into the equation are the McCanns, because without the aforementioned, it would have been a physical impossibility for there to have been a kidnapping.

Realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 18.12.14 15:20

Realist wrote:
woodforthetrees wrote:PeterMac is right, if it were negligence on the part of MW, the gold diggers would have Carter Ruck take every last penny off them.

In my considered opinion, this case isn't and never was about negligence, it is about murder or manslaughter, unlawfully disposing of a corpse, concocting a phoney kidnapping hypothesis and setting up a fraudulent donation fund. If you think about it, the only people who have introduced negligence into the equation are the McCanns, because without the aforementioned, it would have been a physical impossibility for there to have been a kidnapping.
And do you think the other tapas lot also concocted the stories about checking their kids? And what about when K.McC went to the apartment and notified the others at the table "they've taken her"?, when she discovered Maddie was gone. And surely other people around them at their table would of noticed something of them leaving to check on their kids, or the staff at the tapas bar?
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by woodforthetrees on 18.12.14 15:21

Realist wrote:

Agreed, which is why SY are following the murder/disposal theory by a lone intruder and the kidnapping theory is entirely McCann led.

They will always support this bogus kidnapping theory primarily to keep the money rolling in and to also back up their 'there was only a 3 minute window of opportunity so they must've just snatched her and run' theory which backs up their child checking schedule and puts them in the clear for neglect.

No body, no confirmation of death, no perpetrator caught and confessed, no negligence.

It's in the McCanns interest to keep the charade going on both accounts!

woodforthetrees

Back to top Go down

Post by woodforthetrees on 18.12.14 15:25

Joss wrote:

And do you think the other tapas lot also concocted the stories about checking their kids? 

Absolutely!! Hence why it is vital that they all stick to the 'child checking rota' story.

If the truth comes out that the window of opportunity was longer than the "kidnapper took her in a 3 minute window" (tosh)...long enough for someone to enter the apartment (stranger or known within the group), undertake a sick act, tidy the scene, leave without a trace with the body but leaving cadaver scent everywhere (so a minimum of 2-3hrs in 5a then) then they are all up to their necks in it, as non of them were doing any checking, other than to check the alcohol % on the backs of the wine bottles they were guzzling at the restaurant.

woodforthetrees

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 18.12.14 15:29

And Why would the McC's concoct a negligence scenario in a foreign country knowing they were implicating themselves to be charged with child neglect by the PJ? Especially in lieu of the fact their almost 4 yr. old child turned up missing which would surely be considered a crime? Or did they know somehow beforehand they would get away with it, with all of the high up protection they had afterwards? They could very well have been incarcerated for what happened, and it would of been a huge risk to take otherwise IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 18.12.14 15:36

woodforthetrees wrote:
Joss wrote:

And do you think the other tapas lot also concocted the stories about checking their kids? 

Absolutely!! Hence why it is vital that they all stick to the 'child checking rota' story.

If the truth comes out that the window of opportunity was longer than the "kidnapper took her in a 3 minute window" (tosh)...long enough for someone to enter the apartment (stranger or known within the group), undertake a sick act, tidy the scene, leave without a trace with the body but leaving cadaver scent everywhere (so a minimum of 2-3hrs in 5a then) then they are all up to their necks in it, as non of them were doing any checking, other than to check the alcohol % on the backs of the wine bottles they were guzzling at the restaurant.
Then that implies they all know what happened to Madeleine and are all complicit in a crime. Don't know if they would all put themselves in it that far for the McC's? Were they all really such close friends? I can't imagine.
And what if one of them tells, or will they all take their dirty little secret to the grave?
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist on 18.12.14 15:37

woodforthetrees wrote:
Realist wrote:

They will always support this bogus kidnapping theory primarily to keep the money rolling in

Not primarily to keep the money rolling in, but primarily to retain their liberty and assets. The McCanns actually would have more to fear from a UK prosecution on the fraud aspect where the Met. Police do have jurisdiction than from a Portuguese manslaughter prosecution.

In the case of a UK conviction for fraud, there would be aggravating circumstances which would merit a 10 yr. strech plus a confiscation order, whereas a Portuguese conviction for manslaughter would probably only result in a 4/5 sentence with no financial confiscation proceedings.

Realist

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum