The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Theory - Page 8 Mm11

Theory - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Theory - Page 8 Mm11

Theory - Page 8 Regist10

Theory

Page 8 of 38 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Theory - Page 8 Empty Re: Theory

Post by Guest 21.05.11 16:36

Stella wrote:
RBxHN wrote:
Rose58 wrote:RBxHN Today at 4:06 pm

Someone asked if the patio door had been tested for fingerprints? The answer is no!

Efficient are they these Portuguese Police.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
You are wrong there.

Carry on then............

Your attitude and behaviour is becoming increasingly offensive. If you cannot communicate in a polite intelligent manner, I would like to suggest that you find another forum.

I provided information from the files re the fingerprints on patio doors further back in this thread. They had been tested. Please go and read back.

Secondly the police arrived not long after the call was made.

First police arrived at 11.00

José Maria Batista Roque - Statement, 16 May 2007
Processos Volume V

Pages 1348 – 1349

Witness Statement

José María Batista Roque

Date: 2007 – 05 –16

He comes to the process for a second time, having made a previous statement giving details about the police intervention at the site of the events.

He has been a GNR officer since 1986, he currently works at the Lagos GNR post.

On 3rd May he was on duty at the events, he arrived at the OC at about 23.00 accompanied by Officer Costa. They were the first to arrive on the scene.

They went to the reception of the OC resort.

At that moment the girl’s father arrived at the reception who informed them of the situation.

After hearing what had happened he went to the exact site the girl had disappeared from accompanied by his colleague, Nelson Costa, the girl’s father, a woman acting as interpreter, whose surname was Ramos, and another individual, a friend of the girl’s father, whose name he does not remember.

Thirdly, if you read the statements of all the police officers they were searching all night. One says till 6.00 am and then he went home and returned 2 hours later. Others there at different times. All the locals were out searching and helping all night too.

At about 04.00 AM they searched the streets, gardens, caravans, lorries, etc. As well as questioning lorry drivers in the parking area next to the “Luz Tur” building, they stopped a caravan with two English individuals, who said they lived in the Espiche area. The caravan was duly searched.

Go read the files

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by RBxHN 21.05.11 16:39

[quote="Me"]
RBxHN Today at 4:09 pm
Me wrote:Furthermore
given that the British Police were involved in the case all along, was
there or has there been at any point any indication from the British
Police that the Portugese investigation was botched, or is it only the
McCann's that assert that?

quote]

I can answer
that.....the Leicester Police were completely dismayed at the poor
handling of the case and also the lack of info being passed onto the
McCanns who were desperate for some news. They were told by the PJ that
it was the PJ who were conducting the investigation and that if and when
the advice of the Leicester plod was required, it would be asked for.

Spend some money on the book. Its all there.
Can you please provide evidence of this.

Ta in advance!
RBxHN

Activity : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by rose58 21.05.11 16:41

RBxHN Today at 4:16 pm

Rose58 wrote:
RBxHN Today at 4:06 pm

Someone asked if the patio door had been tested for fingerprints? The answer is no!

Efficient are they these Portuguese Police.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
You are wrong there.

Carry on then............

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
I don't need to carry on. It is in the files that they found several unidentified marks on the patio doors. As for your HOW MANY TIMES - that the shutters were opened from inside, well, some other people on this thread were saying that they could have been opened from the outside, which is totally untrue, hence my question as to how the window was opened.
I do believe the shutters and window was opened from the inside, by one Kate Mccann. 
Anonymous
rose58

Back to top Go down

Post by RBxHN 21.05.11 16:43

To clarify, I'm talking about the PJ and not the military police.
RBxHN

Back to top Go down

Post by RBxHN 21.05.11 16:44

Rosey

Did they test for DNA?
RBxHN

Back to top Go down

Post by Baronstu 21.05.11 16:45

[quote="RBxHN"]
Me wrote:
RBxHN Today at 4:09 pm
Me wrote:Furthermore
given that the British Police were involved in the case all along, was
there or has there been at any point any indication from the British
Police that the Portugese investigation was botched, or is it only the
McCann's that assert that?

quote]

I can answer
that.....the Leicester Police were completely dismayed at the poor
handling of the case and also the lack of info being passed onto the
McCanns who were desperate for some news. They were told by the PJ that
it was the PJ who were conducting the investigation and that if and when
the advice of the Leicester plod was required, it would be asked for.

Spend some money on the book. Its all there.
Can you please provide evidence of this.

Ta in advance!

Oh Lordy you're basing your evidence on Kates book!
Baronstu

Activity : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.05.11 16:46

RBxHN wrote:To clarify, I'm talking about the PJ and not the military police.

In any case, whether here or anywhere else, the normal plod are called on first, to assess and then the big boys come in. This was a case of a child missing, probably wandered off, it was only after assessing the situation they called in the PJ.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by RBxHN 21.05.11 16:50

candyfloss wrote:

In any case, whether here or anywhere else, the normal plod are called on first, to assess and then the big boys come in. This was a case of a child missing, probably wandered off, it was only after assessing the situation they called in the PJ.

And you think that's how it would have been handled in this country?
RBxHN

Back to top Go down

Post by Baronstu 21.05.11 16:51

RBxHN wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

If by "this Country" you mean the UK, thats exactly how it would be handled.
Baronstu

Back to top Go down

Post by RBxHN 21.05.11 16:53

Really? It would have taken almost 3 and a half hours before they realised a crime had been commited? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RBxHN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.05.11 16:56

Baronstu wrote:
RBxHN wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

Exactly, you make a call and the local police attend. Do you think the top men just sit around in local police stations? Even with a known homicide case, where a body is found, the local police come in do interviews, cordon off the area etc. and put a call out to detectives to attend. It is only then that someone is appointed in charge of a team of detectives and the investigation begins.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Baronstu 21.05.11 16:57

RBxHN wrote:Really? It would have taken almost 3 and a half hours before they realised a crime had been commited? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It took longer than that in the Shannon Mathews case.
But, they got there in the end, Just like the Portuguese did, unfortunately for Shannons mum, she didn't have the support of some shadowy figures in the background and the pathetic UK press deriding the investigation at every turn. Remember it was a Btitish Policeman who said that on the evidence the PJ had, the McCanns would have been arrested in the UK.
Baronstu

Back to top Go down

Post by RBxHN 21.05.11 16:58

candyfloss wrote:
Baronstu wrote:
RBxHN wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

Exactly, you make a call and the local police attend. Do you think the top men just sit around in local police stations? Even with a known homicide case, where a body is found, the local police come in do interviews, cordon off the area etc. and put a call out to detectives to attend. It is only then that someone is appointed in charge of a team of detectives and the investigation begins.

The crime scene would have been sealed off in an instant. I know it, you know, we all know it. It didnt happen!
RBxHN

Back to top Go down

Post by RBxHN 21.05.11 17:01

Baronstu wrote:
RBxHN wrote:Really? It would have taken almost 3 and a half hours before they realised a crime had been commited? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It took longer than that in the Shannon Mathews case.
But, they got there in the end, Just like the Portuguese did, unfortunately for Shannons mum, she didn't have the support of some shadowy figures in the background and the pathetic UK press deriding the investigation at every turn. Remember it was a Btitish Policeman who said that on the evidence the PJ had, the McCanns would have been arrested in the UK.

Oh come on, the child didn't come home from school.

In this case a 3 year old was taken from an apartment. Hardly comparible [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RBxHN

Back to top Go down

Post by Baronstu 21.05.11 17:05

RBxHN wrote:
In this case a 3 year old was taken from an apartment. Hardly comparible [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Of course it is, as far as the local Police were concerned, there was a missing Child. Even in Murder cases, the first to attend and initially investigate the scene are the Local Police.
Baronstu

Back to top Go down

Post by RBxHN 21.05.11 17:09

Baronstu wrote:
RBxHN wrote:

Of course it is, as far as the local Police were concerned, there was a missing Child. Even in Murder cases, the first to attend and initially investigate the scene are the Local Police.

No, you weren't saying that.

You were comparing the two cases. There is nothing to compare.

I think you are all missing the point. My post was about the TIME it took. IE 3 and a half hours! Are you suggesting that in this country the local bobbies would have taken that amount of time before they realised a crime would have been committed?.....yeah right!
RBxHN

Back to top Go down

Post by RBxHN 21.05.11 17:11

Incidentally, the GNR are military soldiers..............not police!!!
RBxHN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.05.11 17:12

RBxHN wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
Baronstu wrote:
RBxHN wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

The crime scene would have been sealed off in an instant. I know it, you know, we all know it. It didnt happen!

Perhaps not immediately, but this is probably why

saw Kate and Gerry McCanns' despair and if they were acting they deserved an Oscar, 06 October 2007
I saw Kate and Gerry McCanns' despair and if they were acting they deserved an Oscar Timesonline

The PR expert who advised Madeleine's parents in the first weeks of her disappearance offers a new insight into their state of mind

Dominic Kennedy
October 6, 2007

The couple swung between uncontrollable distress and a determination to do what was needed to help to find Madeleine. They gave no indication that they thought she had been snatched, let alone by a paedophile. Their early assumption was that she had wandered off and had an accident or been taken in by a well-meaning stranger.

[i]Mr Woolfall says that he heard no suggestion in the early days that the girl had been snatched. "Certainly I did not hear any discussion that this could be a paedophile or an aggravated robbery

The manager of the resort, John Hill said around 60 staff and guests at the complex had searched until 4.30am while local police notified border police, Spanish police and airports.

"It was a very emotional and very frantic night and everyone did a fantastic job of getting involved and trying to search the area," he said. "As you can imagine, Madeleine’s parents are distraught and not doing very well at all."

He said there was no physical evidence that the girl had been abducted from the apartment while they ate at the tapas restaurant 200 yards away.

"It’s still questionable as to whether it’s an abduction," he said. "We are hoping that Madeleine is found as soon as possible and safe and well. Everybody here is just wishing that she is found as soon as possible."

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 21.05.11 17:15

It was clear that Madeleine could not be excluded as the donor of the DNA.

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Theory - Page 8 Empty Round and round we go

Post by Guest 21.05.11 17:17

This topic is certainly proving to be popular. RBxHN, my comments in my posting at 9.12 this morning are as suitable for you as to Garth. On a separate matter and I'm surprised that I haven't seen any other comments about it, if it is true that all three children used the same toothbrush as the McCanns stated, all I can say is GROSS!!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Baronstu 21.05.11 17:17

RBxHN wrote:Incidentally, the GNR are military soldiers..............not police!!!

We know that, but they are responsible for law enforcement in certain areas, therefore they "Police" these areas.
Baronstu

Back to top Go down

Post by RBxHN 21.05.11 17:20

Baronstu wrote:
RBxHN wrote:Incidentally, the GNR are military soldiers..............not police!!!

We know that, but they are responsible for law enforcement in certain areas, therefore they "Police" these areas.

Exactly my point. So in this case they should have contacted the Police immediately and sealed off the crime scene. It didnt happen.
RBxHN

Back to top Go down

Post by RBxHN 21.05.11 17:21

Marian wrote:This topic is certainly proving to be popular. RBxHN, my comments in my posting at 9.12 this morning are as suitable for you as to Garth. On a separate matter and I'm surprised that I haven't seen any other comments about it, if it is true that all three children used the same toothbrush as the McCanns stated, all I can say is GROSS!!!!!

Nice observation, no relevance of course!
RBxHN

Back to top Go down

Post by Baronstu 21.05.11 17:24

RBxHN wrote:
Baronstu wrote:

Exactly my point. So in this case they should have contacted the Police immediately and sealed off the crime scene. It didnt happen.

Not really, they have to establish the facts and determine if a crime had been committed, which is still doubtfull.
Baronstu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.05.11 17:26

I'll just post this again in case you missed it..................

The PR expert who advised Madeleine's parents in the first weeks of her disappearance offers a new insight into their state of mind

Dominic Kennedy
October 6, 2007

The couple swung between uncontrollable distress and a determination to do what was needed to help to find Madeleine. They gave no indication that they thought she had been snatched, let alone by a paedophile. Their early assumption was that she had wandered off and had an accident or been taken in by a well-meaning stranger.

[i]Mr Woolfall says that he heard no suggestion in the early days that the girl had been snatched. "Certainly I did not hear any discussion that this could be a paedophile or an aggravated robbery

The manager of the resort, John Hill said around 60 staff and guests at the complex had searched until 4.30am while local police notified border police, Spanish police and airports.

"It was a very emotional and very frantic night and everyone did a fantastic job of getting involved and trying to search the area," he said. "As you can imagine, Madeleine’s parents are distraught and not doing very well at all."

He said there was no physical evidence that the girl had been abducted from the apartment while they ate at the tapas restaurant 200 yards away.

"It’s still questionable as to whether it’s an abduction," he said. "We are hoping that Madeleine is found as soon as possible and safe and well. Everybody here is just wishing that she is found as soon as possible."

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 38 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top