The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 11 Mm11

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 11 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 11 Mm11

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 11 Regist10

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book?

Page 11 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 11 Empty Re: Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book?

Post by crusader 04.10.19 16:19

That is the reason I stay away from doctors. By the time they find out what's wrong with you, you are addicted to drugs. I cant believe she actually put their inadequacy in print.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5158

Back to top Go down

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 11 Empty Re: Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book?

Post by Verdi 10.10.19 0:46

Friday 4th May 2007

After an hour or so, Gerry, Matt and Jane were taken off for questioning. I remember constantly looking at the clock, counting the hours since we’d last seen Madeleine, my terror mounting with every five minutes that passed. My body, as well as my mind, appeared to have locked down. Bill and Angela went out for food and water for us but I had no interest in eating.

Gerry told us afterwards that when he’d asked about deploying helicopters and heat-detecting equipment in the search, the police officer interviewing him had replied, ‘This is not the UK.’ There were no helicopters and no infra-red cameras, he was told. Gerry was also insisting that they speak to Jes Wilkins, in case he had seen the man and child reported by Jane. In fact, we found out later, an officer with a translator – Robert Murat, the man who had interpreted for me that morning – visited Jes and his partner, Bridget O’Donnell, in their apartment some time the same afternoon.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 10.10.19 1:22

Kate McCann's autobiographical novel goes into great detail about the group's encounter with Robert Murat in the first 48 hours after Madeleine McCann's disappearance was reported, I won't reproduce it here for that reason alone.

In short, there was a concerted effort to implicate Robert Murat in Madeleine's disappearance, not so much the McCanns themselves, they never commit when there is willing spokesperson on call, but from their 'friends', in particular the infamous quartet - Jane Tanner, Russell O'Brien, David Payne and Fiona Payne.

If guilt is overpowering I quite understand the need to find a quick fix but in this instance - why Robert Murat?

Ocean Club staff, guests and lurking strangers were all milling about nillywilly - why not one of them?  Why create a lie to implicate a stranger, the one who had been assisting with interview interpretations, a prominent figure during those first few days?

There is little doubt in my mind that Robert Murat's interference in those early hours/days was by design rather than chance but the reason is unclear.  On the surface it could easily be concluded that he was a covert employee of the abduction scam - a facilitator to gain confidential information on behalf of the alleged victims - the McCanns.  That's how it appears to me but how exactly does that fit in with the deliberate attempt by team McCann to implicate Robert Murat in those early hours/days - only to backtrack and distance themselves soon after?  

Why, a diversion of course!

For the record, I don't believe Robert Murat was working for MI5 or any other branch of the UK establishment.  The diplomatic corps were swiftly deployed to control the investigation, flying in the face of international diplomatic protocol - do they normally work closely with MI5 in the case of a missing child on holiday with the family?  Not to my knowledge!

Still, I digress....

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by ferrotty 10.10.19 9:21

I can only summise that they (Gerry Kate Russell etc)thought this through and for Robert Murat help would purposely finger him for the abduction knowing full well that this would inevitably end up in the papers for which he could sue for a substantial sum as his compensation for helping them-easy money.
ferrotty

Activity : 129

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 10.10.19 10:47

ferrotty wrote:I can only summise that they (Gerry Kate Russell etc)thought this through and for Robert Murat help would purposely finger him for the abduction knowing full well that this would inevitably end up in the papers for which he could sue for a substantial sum as his compensation for helping them-easy money.
...a little byzantine perhaps, but look at the number of "Roll-Backs" (where someone is falsely accused, pilloried by the press, then exonerated and paid out massive lump sums from the press / damages courts) that have been ushered in since?  Pop Singers, Murder Suspects, how many times has this happened?  Then you add in the phone hacking scandal...not as far fetched as it might seem.
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 10.10.19 12:49

I believe Clarence Mitchell was most certainly instrumental in facilitating the out of court settlements for the McCann duo, particularly Sky News, in itself a staunch McCann champion.

Robert Murat's initial involvement, or should I say interference, with the PJ investigation I think goes a lot deeper than a money making scam - that came later when the opportunity arose.

So much is said about the McCanns mercenary actions in this respect, the fear of speaking out lest you are sued - this is of course nonsense, even the McCanns can't sue without good reason.  The dreaded litigious McCann threat is but forum myth - not to say they are not watching so caution is the key word, never present anything as fact without evidence to sustain the claim.

All the while, Robert Murat is following by example for his share of the gravy train bounty.   Was/is he litigious?  Nah, just an opportunist out to make a quick buck.

Robert Murat, along side Jane Tanner's phantom abductor, feature prominently in Kate McCann's novel covering the first hours/days following the 'missing' alert on the night of Thursday 3rd May 2007.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 10.10.19 12:57

Kate McCann should be nominated for an Ivor Novello award.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 10.10.19 15:28

Verdi wrote:Kate McCann should be nominated for an Ivor Novello award.
 Or a  'I've a novella' award?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 10.10.19 15:51

worriedmum wrote:
Verdi wrote:Kate McCann should be nominated for an Ivor Novello award.
 Or a  'I've a novella' award?

big grin high5

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.10.19 15:40

We’d never lied about anything – not to the police, not to the media, not to anyone else. But now we found ourselves in one of those tricky situations where we just didn’t seem to have a choice.

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.10.19 15:51

Dealing with Madeleine’s disappearance has been almost all-consuming, leaving us little time or strength to address these further crimes against our family.

The appalling loss of our daughter has been too much to bear.

Everything else, however huge, has had to take second place. There is only so much pain human beings can stand at once.

It doesn’t mean the injustices hurt any less. On the whole Gerry and I have managed to dig deep and remain focused, although the temptation to shout the truth from the rooftops has always been there.

There have been many times when I have struggled to keep myself together and to understand how such injustices have been allowed to go unchallenged over and over again. I have had to keep saying to myself; I know the truth, we know the truth and God knows the truth. And one day, the truth will out.

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

[Text reproduced for study and research]

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.10.19 15:54

And then some..

Yet publishing the truth is fraught with risks for our family.

It lays us open to more criticism, for a start. We have discovered that there are those in society who will always criticize.

It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or why you are doing it. We don’t know what motivates these people (although I have a few theories). In the early months, I found such censure incredibly upsetting and sometimes overwhelming.

Our beloved daughter had been stolen from us, we were suffering terribly and I could not begin to comprehend why anyone would want to add to that pain.

As time went on, I was able to shoulder it a little better, either by trying to understand why people did it (unfair as it was) or by simply trying to ignore it.

These detractors didn’t care about Madeleine, so why torture myself by even listening to them? We’ve met many wise people along the way who have stressed the importance of not being derailed by those with their own agenda. It has proved to be good advice.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.10.19 15:55

Missing

Dave [Payne] asked whether we should get the media involved to increase awareness and recruit more help. The reply was swift and unambiguous. ‘No media! No media!’

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 15.10.19 16:02

Something sticking in that woman's craw for sure. Wish she would spit it out..
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.10.19 16:05

She's done that - it's called venom yes .

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 15.10.19 16:41

crusader wrote:Something sticking in that woman's craw for sure. Wish she would spit it out..

If she gave in to " the temptation to shout the truth from the rooftops " I'm sure she'd feel much better ! 

It's not healthy to hang onto emotions , both mentally and physically and in Kate it shows . 

Guilt or fear , or a combination of the two ? 

Time to speak Kate , there are plenty who will listen , it will set you free .

Activity : 2377

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 15.10.19 16:56

If the book was to Tell the truth, It failed miserably. If it was to try to get folk onside , it failed miserably. If it  was to get sympathy, ie money to pay their lawyers & mortgage, it was a success. The one thing that book did do, was to intensify the  search for the truth.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.10.19 2:05

My reason for writing it is simple: to give an account of the truth …

Kate McCann

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.10.19 0:56

The idea of a monster like this touching my daughter, stroking her, defiling her perfect little body, just killed me, over and over again. It didn’t make any difference that this might not be the explanation for Madeleine’s abduction (and, please God, it isn’t); the fact that it was a possibility was enough to prevent me from shutting it out of my mind. Tortured as I was by these nauseating images, it’s probably not surprising that even the thought of sex repulsed me.

I would lie in bed, hating the person who had done this to us; the person who had taken away our little girl and terrified her; the person who had caused these additional problems for me and the man I loved. I hated him. I wanted to kill him. I wanted to inflict the maximum pain possible on him for heaping all this misery on my family. I was angry and bitter and I wanted it all to go away. I wanted my old life back.

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

[Reproduced for research and study only]

thinking

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 11 Empty The order of things...

Post by worriedmum 19.10.19 11:06

Verdi wrote:The idea of a monster like this touching my daughter, stroking her, defiling her perfect little body, just killed me, over and over again. It didn’t make any difference that this might not be the explanation for Madeleine’s abduction (and, please God, it isn’t); the fact that it was a possibility was enough to prevent me from shutting it out of my mind. Tortured as I was by these nauseating images, it’s probably not surprising that even the thought of sex repulsed me.

I would lie in bed, hating the person who had done this to us; the person who had taken away our little girl and terrified her; the person who had caused these additional problems for me and the man I loved. I hated him. I wanted to kill him. I wanted to inflict the maximum pain possible on him for heaping all this misery on my family. I was angry and bitter and I wanted it all to go away. I wanted my old life back.

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

[Reproduced for research and study only]

thinking

'Hating' because, in order,
'Done this to us
Taken away our little girl
Terrified her
Caused additional problems for me and the man I loved
Heaping all this misery on my family
I wanted my old life back'

Dear oh dear, Madeleine's terror is rather outnumbered by other issues here, isn't it? 

I wonder what the 'problems' were for Kate and Gerry that these 'added' to?

And if she is still 'findable' shouldn't the tense be present?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.10.19 12:38

I strongly suspect it's the Kate McCann brand melodrama coming to the fore but when publishing a book (I'm careful not to say writing), detailing their (she and her husband) version of the truth, I think she should have been more circumspect.

Either that or change the title of the book to .... KATE MCCANN !!!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 19.10.19 14:36

Almost on topic.
Picked this old list up from twitter.

Damning Quotes.

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 28.3px; text-indent: -28.4px; font: 11.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #000000} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 28.3px; text-indent: -28.4px; font: 11.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #000000; min-height: 12.0px} p.p3 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #000000} span.s1 {font-kerning: none}
ONE WORD..WOW. . . 

Gerry McCann: "Find the body and prove we killed her”. . ..
David Payne: "We have a pact. This is our matter only. It is nobody else's business”. . .
David Payne: “We know they didn’t do it. One of our party saw Madeleine being abducted. We were waiting for something  to happen but didn't in our worst nightmare think it would be  this.”. . .
Clarence Mitchell: "There is a wholly innocent explanation for any material the police may or may not have found”. . .
Clarence Mitchell:  "Kate and Gerry are not responsible for Madeleine`s death”. . .
Clarence  Mitchell: "What goes on the internet has not been sanctioned by Kate and Gerry.”. . .
Chief Inspector Olegario Sousa: "There is one piece of stand alone evidence.”. . .
Michael Wright: "I noted some disagreeable smells on a number of occasions which I judged to have come from the twins’  nappies. I have no knowledge of anything spilling from any article nor  of any cleaning of the car after such a hypothetical spill.”. . .
Eileen McCann: "If someone lifted her out of bed Madeleine would have screamed the place down. That girl could throw a tantrum if she wanted  to”. . .
Clarence Mitchell: “Anybody who has given money to help find  Madeleine need have no fear that their money is being spent on lawyers’ fees or anything like that.”…
Clarence Mitchell: "Just put money into  an envelope and send it to Kate and Gerry McCann, Rothley, it'll get  there”. . .
Kate McCann: "Rome is preparing itself for our  visit.”. . .
Susan Healy: "Kate said last night 'If I weighed another two stone, had a bigger bosom and looked more maternal, people would be more  sympathetic.”. . .
Kate McCann: "Be brave, sweetheart.”. . .
Martin Brunt:  "We all thought they were a chavvy family from some estate in Essex who  weren't looking after their children properly but the fact that these were two middle-aged, middle-income or, even high-income professionals, doctors, it did rather take on a different hue.”. . 
Carlos Anjos: "If  that situation had been of an abduction, it would have been terrible for the child. Because if that child were to be sold, or something else. . .  She was as good as. . . it was her death sentence. That situation, that day, advertising that photo, was simply the death sentence of that child.”. . .
Gerry McCann: "The iris is Madeleine’s only true distinctive feature. Certainly we thought it was possible that this could  potentially hurt her or her abductor might do something to her eye.… But in terms of marketing, it was a good ploy.”…
Clarence Mitchell: "If  she's dead then she's dead, but not by their hand”. . .
Kate McCann: "My struggle to control 'very difficult' Madeleine”. . .
Question 41 to Kate McCann: "Is it true that in England you even considered handing over  Madeleine’s custody to a relative?”. . .
Maddie McCann: "Why didn't you come when we were crying last night?”. . .
Kate McCann: ". . .that means that, you know, she must have fallen back asleep very quickly, errm. . .  and then she moved on … you know, she moved on.”. . .
Kate McCann: "I don't want to dwell on it too much.”. . .
Kate McCann:"When lunchtime came, Gerry and I were in the middle of another meeting when we discovered there  was no one around to collect Sean and Amelie. We had to interrupt  proceedings and go to the Toddler Club ourselves”. . .
Maria Bandeirinha:  “Kate passed by my door, laughing her head off, with a friend, days  after her daughter disappeared. What mother has a child in an unknown location and feels like laughing?”. . .
Kate McCann: "Well, it was our  holiday too”. . ..
Kate McCann: "It's funny, we were having such a good  time. We were with our friends and their kids. I think cos there was a  group of us, you're just into each other, d'you know what I  mean”. . .
Gerry McCann: "If Madeleine had hurt herself inside the  apartment – why would that be our fault?”. . .
Kate McCann: "It was so  dark. . .it was dark, erm I've never had such a long night it was dark and  you're just praying for the light you know to come up to get out  there…". . .
Rachael Oldfield: "I didn’t really like going up there by  myself, it was, like going through that car park was quite dark and  there was never anyone around, it was a bit, you know made me feel a bit  uneasy”…
Kate McCann: "I know that what happened is not due to the fact of us leaving the children asleep. I know it happened under other  circumstances.”. . .
Kate McCann: "I can't stop thinking about Madeleine, about her fear of pain”. . .
Kate McCann: "Whoever Madeleine's with she'll be giving them her tuppence worth.”. . .
Kate McCann's diary: "Gerry put on another great performance”. . .
Daily Express reporter: "She and husband Gerry burst into laughter as they promoted her book about their lost  daughter Madeleine.”. . ..
Gerry McCann: "Ask the dogs, Sandra.”. . .
Gerry  McCann: "It wasn't as bad as the night we found her…". . .
Gerry McCann:  "Nothing of value was taken the night Madeleine disappeared”. . ..
Gerry  McCann to Ed Smart: "Ed, I would not be surprised if they, you know, don't plant evidence in the car, you know, to have them think that  there's DNA in this car that I rented after the fact is just outrageous, and what could they possibly have?”. . ..
Dave Edgar: "Maddie is in a  secret lair in a lawless village in PDL”. . .
Donal MacIntyre: Maddie's  abductor cleaned the apartment, after a rehearsal, leaving no  DNA…
Gerry McCann: "My plan was to stay quiet and not answer.”. . .
John  McCann: "It's not bad for a bunch of amateurs”. . .
Moita Flores: "I have  no doubts that the child died. Who knows, one day a fishing net will  pick up a bag with a child's bones in it.”. . .
PJ Case Files: "Between  15h00 on August 4th 2007 and 06h30 on August 5th 2007, the following  samples were recovered in the living room of apartment 5A at the OCEAN  CLUB where a murder probably took place.”. . ...
Gonçalo Amaral: "The  priests also know very well what happened that night.”…
Gonçalo Amaral:  "I receive a phone call from Sofia, who insists on my going home: our  Shitzu dog is dead. She found it that morning, lifeless on the ground,  with a head injury.”. . .
Dr Paulo Sargento: "Gonçalo Amaral is the visible  target the McCanns want to take down”. . ..
Portuguese AG, Fernando Pinto Monteiro: "One way or another the McCanns were responsible for their  child's death.”. . .
Gonçalo Amaral: “There are things that I haven’t said – yet”…
Gonçalo Amaral: "I am not shutting up”. . .

And to conclude –
Kate McCann; “I certainly have no plans at all to go home with Madeleine.”
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16569

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 19.10.19 16:36

" The man I loved " 

Not " the man I love " 

" The person " then becomes " the man " , how does she know it's a " man " who has " abducted " her , after all they weren't there were they ? 

" I wanted my old life back " 

Again past tense , which " old life " did she want back ? 

An account of the " truth " written for their children to read ! No child wants to think about their parents having sex   notlistening sick  is generally their reaction ! 

Not to mention their mothers potty mouth !

Activity : 2377

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 19.10.19 16:47

Verdi wrote:Kate McCann's autobiographical novel goes into great detail about the group's encounter with Robert Murat in the first 48 hours after Madeleine McCann's disappearance was reported, I won't reproduce it here for that reason alone.

In short, there was a concerted effort to implicate Robert Murat in Madeleine's disappearance, not so much the McCanns themselves, they never commit when there is willing spokesperson on call, but from their 'friends', in particular the infamous quartet - Jane Tanner, Russell O'Brien, David Payne and Fiona Payne.

If guilt is overpowering I quite understand the need to find a quick fix but in this instance - why Robert Murat?

Ocean Club staff, guests and lurking strangers were all milling about nillywilly - why not one of them?  Why create a lie to implicate a stranger, the one who had been assisting with interview interpretations, a prominent figure during those first few days?

There is little doubt in my mind that Robert Murat's interference in those early hours/days was by design rather than chance but the reason is unclear.  On the surface it could easily be concluded that he was a covert employee of the abduction scam - a facilitator to gain confidential information on behalf of the alleged victims - the McCanns.  That's how it appears to me but how exactly does that fit in with the deliberate attempt by team McCann to implicate Robert Murat in those early hours/days - only to backtrack and distance themselves soon after?  

Why, a diversion of course!

For the record, I don't believe Robert Murat was working for MI5 or any other branch of the UK establishment.  The diplomatic corps were swiftly deployed to control the investigation, flying in the face of international diplomatic protocol - do they normally work closely with MI5 in the case of a missing child on holiday with the family?  Not to my knowledge!

Still, I digress....

Perhaps because murat bears a striking resemblance to payne?
There was also an estate agent, Angus Symington who also bore a resemblance to murat and payne.

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 11 MuratSymingtonSolar_468x385

Angus is on the left, murat is on the right

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 11 Zzpaynemuratprofile.jpg.w300h337

Payne is on the left, murat on the right.

This all helps to muddy the water.
If payne was spotted in a place he shouldn't have been then there is murat or Symington to  divert attention to and vice versa for murat.

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.10.19 1:03

A role model for the new generations in line with contemporary thinking..

My reason for writing it is simple: to give an account of the truth. It has always been my intention to set down a complete record of what happened to our family, for our children, Madeleine, Sean and Amelie, so that, when they are ready, the facts will be there for them to read. I wanted to make sure they would always have access to a written chronicle of what really happened, no matter how many years have passed. They have already been through too much, and there will be further challenges ahead. Understanding our ordeal will give them the best chance of dealing with whatever life throws at them.
~~~~~
Under my breath, I found myself whispering, ‘Fucking tosser, fucking tosser.’ This quiet chant somehow kept me strong, kept me in control. This man did not deserve my respect. ‘Fucking tosser . . .’
~~~~~
I asked Gerry apprehensively if he’d had any really horrible thoughts or visions of Madeleine. He nodded. Haltingly, I told him about the awful pictures that scrolled through my head of her body, her perfect little genitals torn apart.

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top