The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 12 Mm11

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 12 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 12 Mm11

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 12 Regist10

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book?

Page 12 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 12 Empty Re: Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book?

Post by ROSA 22.10.19 7:47

The words of a insane woman I think that what happened to Maddie has something to do with Kate and it has aged her badly.

And he adds: "In reality, when the McCanns went to Oprah's Show, the blanket was mentioned. At a given moment, when Oprah tells Kate that she heard her mention a blanket several times, Kate argued that a mother who misses a child always wants to know if she is comfortable, if she is warm, and added, referring to Maddie, that sometimes she asked herself if the person who had taken her would cover her up with her little blanket (but the blanket was on the bed after Maddie, supposedly, disappeared!!!).
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2108

Back to top Go down

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 12 Empty Re: Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book?

Post by Hobs 22.10.19 22:41

The idea of a monster like this touching my daughter, stroking her,

This is close, that is distancing, she places herself close to the idea of a monster.
She does not use the word thought which i would expect as she is thinking of what was allegedly being done to her missing daughter, instead she uses the word idea which implies something not existent is is not an actual monster, it is her idea of a monster.
She is telling us what she thinks such a monster would do.
I would think she would want to distance herself from the monster as would be expected and which would come through in her language yet she uses the word THIS which places her close to the monster,the monster sexually abusing her daughter.
Next she uses the word stroking  which is a huge red flag.
Stroking is a loving, caring description, is indicates intimacy and love.
Why would the mother of a missing daughter allegedly abducted by a paedophile use such a positive description of a horrendous crime perpetuated on her daughter.
I would expect to see words such as touching, defiling, abusing, hurting and other negative descriptions of actions.
I would not expect to see the word stroking.

This tells me she knows what happened to Maddie and who was responsible.

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.10.19 13:24

You are exactly right Hobs,they and there co conspirators have told
More lies than the Donald and I thought that would be impossible.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiki 01.11.19 19:02

Yet another strange quote from Ms Healy. It's just not how people speak at all but then I don't think I've ever heard the McCanns talk normally probably because they are as guilty as hell and as Statement Analysts tell us, the guilty behave one way and the innocent behave another. They know, without a shadow of a doubt, what happened to their daughter but I doubt we ever will, not unless we live long enough to read about someones death bed confession.
tiki
tiki

Activity : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 02.11.19 15:23

At 1am on Wednesday, 27 February 2008, Gerry and I were woken suddenly from our sleep. The room appeared to be shaking and a photograph of Madeleine toppled over on my chest of drawers. We were terrified. Our immediate thought was that somebody was trying to kill us. Maybe a bomb had gone off, or perhaps a gang was trying to break into our house.

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

Fracking or did the earth move reading ?

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 14.11.19 1:21

By the Sunday evening, we found ourselves giving our statements again, this time to a couple of detectives from Control Risks. We were concerned that parts of the statements we had made to the Portuguese police, especially on that first day, might have been lost in translation. We also felt that these accounts were not sufficiently thorough and wanted to have every detail we could remember registered properly.

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

[For study and research only]

eyebrows

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by ferrotty 14.11.19 20:47

Meaning I'll use the translation excuse in case we f**k up.
ferrotty

Activity : 129

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.11.19 0:24

Giving statements again - at a time, the summer of 2007, when Portuguese law forbade concurrent private investigations.

Yet here we have Ms Healy openly admitting that she/they broke the law .... the Portuguese law and not for the last time!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 20.11.19 11:29

Gerry was distraught now. He was on his knees, sobbing, his head hung low. ‘We’re finished. Our life is over,’ he kept saying over and over again. The realization that we were at the mercy of an incomprehensible criminal justice system had hit him hard. It was excruciating to see him like this. I love him so much and he is usually so strong. I was very conscious that my response was different. Maybe I should have been on my knees, too.

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.11.19 0:13

The nice little woman indoors - the victim..

It was not until about 11.10pm that two policemen arrived from the nearest town, Lagos, about five miles away. To me they seemed bewildered and out of their depth, and I couldn’t shake the images of Tweedledum and Tweedledee out of my head.

~~~

Gerry and I felt it was important, essential even, for us to attend to represent Madeleine. She needed somebody there for her. She was the victim in this, not Gonçalo Amaral. I also needed to see the whites of Sr Amaral’s eyes.

~~~

Not sure how I feel about seeing Mr Amaral – for the first time ever, I hasten to add! I know I’m not scared but that man has caused us so much upset and anger because of how he has treated my beautiful Madeleine and the search to find her. He deserves to be miserable and feel fear.

~~~

Under my breath, I found myself whispering, ‘Fucking tosser, fucking tosser.’ This quiet chant somehow kept me strong, kept me in control. This man did not deserve my respect. ‘Fucking tosser . . .’

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

To this day some people still believe Kate McCann to be the true victim, the innocent victim of someone's heinous crime. The poor woman caught-up in a mass conspiracy, forced to deceive in order to protect the true criminal, hiding a secret revealed in her time-worn haggard features.

Not for her that overwhelming guilt of the criminal, only the suffering and concealment of another's misdemeanor. Playing to the scene set by the true perpetrators of little Madeleine McCann's fate, forced by the squeeze of a hand or a withering glance to repeat a rehearsed mantra.

Well .... remember Bonny and Clyde?

Partners in crime - it's an act.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 09.12.19 0:12

As we were walking up from the beach at about 5pm, I had a call from Cherie Blair, in her final days as wife of the prime minister (her husband Tony would announce his resignation two days later and leave office the following month). She was kind and helpful. She told me it was amazing but encouraging that Madeleine was still the first topic on the news every night. This was only five days after the abduction: as it turned out, our poor daughter would continue to headline the bulletins for some time to come. Cherie also warned me, ‘Whatever happens, your life will never be the same again.’

She mentioned that a friend of hers, Catherine Meyer, was the founder of PACT – Parents and Abducted Children Together – and said she would get in touch with her on my behalf.  

Doubtless I asked Cherie if there was anything the British government could offer the Portuguese in the way of resources to assist or expedite the search for Madeleine. It wasn’t my intention to make her feel uncomfortable by asking this, and I’m sure I didn’t. We were just so desperate I couldn’t let the opportunity go by.

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t13561p825-media-mayhem-mccann-media-nonsense-of-the-day#411557

Missing People Charity Ambassadors

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 12 Scree362

Baroness Catherine Meyer
- In brief

In October 1997, she married Christopher Meyer on the eve of his departure to Washington to become British Ambassador to the United States. During their five and a half years in America, she campaigned against international parental child abduction alongside a number of American parents in a similar situation with Germany.

In 1998, she co-founded with Ernie Allen Ernie_Allen the International Centre for Missing & Exploited Children (ICMEC),   In 2000 she created her own organisation PACT, renamed Action Against Abduction, affiliated to NCMEC and ICMEC.

wikipedia

I remain convinced that Gerry McCann's visit to the US of A in June 2007, was engineered by Baroness Catherine 'my husband stole my children' Meyer, in conjunction with the Blairs and Clarence Mitchell - master media manipulator extraordinaire.

Why is another matter altogether.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 09.01.20 1:12

Four years on, as we strive to piece together the puzzle of what happened to Madeleine, many questions remain unanswered and several people who may be able to help us have yet to be identified.

The following sightings are still of great interest to us. Explaining them is very important to our continuing investigation, if only to eliminate the individuals concerned from our inquiry. Artists’ impressions and sketches based on the descriptions given by witnesses can be found at the end of the Picture Section.

SIGHTINGS ONE AND TWO

Witness One: Jane Tanner

Witness Two: Holidaymaker from Ireland

These two crucial sightings of a man carrying a child in the street, made around the time of Madeleine’s abduction on the night of 3 May 2007, have been discussed in detail in this book. The description of the man seen by Jane Tanner was eventually made public three weeks after Madeleine’s disappearance and an artist’s impression commissioned by our own investigative team was released in October 2007. Yet to this day no man has come forward to identify himself as the father, relative or family friend of the child in either case.

Although the police appear to have considered these sightings to be unrelated on the basis of the forty-five-minute gap between them, the similarities speak for themselves.

Artist’s impressions of the man seen by Jane Tanner are reproduced at the end of the Picture Section.

Witness One sighting Witness Two sighting

Date and time of sighting 3 May 2007; 9.15pm approximately 3 May 2007; 10pm approximately

Location Rua Dr Agostinho da Silva, Praia da Luz Rua da Escola Primária, Praia da Luz

Age of man 35–40 34–35

Height of man About 5ft 10ins/1.78m (recorded incorrectly in statement as 1.7m) 1.75–1.8m (5ft 9ins–5ft 10ins)

Hair Thick, dark, slightly longer at back of neck Short, brown

Clothing Beige or gold trousers wide and straight, chino style; dark jacket Cream or beige trousers; classic cut

Other Carrying child across arms at front of chest; child's head to the left of man's chest Carrying child over arms with child's head towards left shoulder

Walking hurriedly Did not carry child in a comfortable way

Not felt to be a tourist because of the clothing worn Not felt to be a tourist because of the clothing worn

Age of child Young child, not a baby; assumed to be female because of clothing Approximately four years; female; medium-blonde hair; pale skin, typically British

Clothing of child Pale pink and/or white pyjamas with floral pattern Light-coloured pyjamas

Other Barefoot

No blanket or covering Witness unsure (family members say child was barefoot)

No blanket or covering

[Book extracts for study and research only]

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 29.01.20 15:17

Everybody sprinted back to our apartment, except for Dianne, who remained in the Tapas area, and Jane, who was away from the table seeing to her kids. I remember feeling frustrated when David said, ‘Let’s just check the apartment.’ I’d done that, and I knew, I knew, that Madeleine had been abducted. I ran out into the car park, flying from end to end, yelling desperately, ‘Madeleine! Madeleine!’ It was so cold and so windy.

I kept picturing her in her short-sleeved Marks and Spencer Eeyore pyjamas and feeling how chilled she would be. Bizarrely, I found myself thinking it would have been better if she’d been wearing her long-sleeved Barbie ones. Fear was shearing through my body.

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 29.01.20 16:33

Kate McCann wrote:Bizarrely, I found myself thinking it would have been better if she’d been wearing her long-sleeved Barbie ones.

Alternatively.....

"Bizarrely, I found myself thinking it would have been better if she hadn't died behind the sofa despite having a mortgage to pay for."

yes

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 12 Kate_g12

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 40913

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 31.01.20 12:06

If you strip Kate McCann's book of all the hyperbollox, there is very little left. A few little irrelevant snippets about how Gerry met Katie and their early life together as husband and wife - little else to get any idea of the true purpose of the book.

Undoubtedly a best-underseller, on a par with Barbara Cartland at her finest hour. In short - a boring romanticized unrealistic appraisal of the situation they found themselves in.

I imagine, buried amidst the superfluous adjectives seemingly designed to exaggerate her inner torment, there must be an element of truth somewhere about something - trying to find a needle in a haystack springs to mind.

Much like the contradictory deceptive witness statements given by the McCanns and their group of friends - unfathomable!

I don't believe for a moment Kate McCann wrote the book, I think it to have been written by a source close to the family, or a highly paid ghost funded by , well .... who knows?

A classic example of the wholly innocent explanation to cover all eventualities.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 07.02.20 1:24

MOROCCO

Sunday 10 June 2007

It was pretty late by the time we arrived at the ambassador’s residence, where we would be spending the night
. In the morning, at a meeting with the consular staff, we heard from a British Metropolitan Police attaché, a counter-terrorism liaison and cooperation officer, that Morocco was a police state with excellent networks and intelligence-gathering systems. If Madeleine was here, she was sure to be found. It was something we’d be told several times during our visit.

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

Forgive me but this must be the first time in the history of diplomatic relations that the prime suspects in a very serious crime have been welcomed and accommodated at an ambassador's residence. As I was reminded only yesterday, how the McCanns were escorted from the Midlands airport back to their home in Rothley by British police after they fled Portugal in September 2007.

This case really stinks.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 07.02.20 7:48

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 12 Theres12

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 40913

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 10.02.20 0:15

Well, here's a metaphor..

No Stone Unturned

Jane phoned DCS Bob Small. She told him she’d encountered Murat before her rendezvous with the PJ and mentioned that Russell and Rachael had said they’d noticed him outside our flat on the night Madeleine vanished, in case either piece of information was important.

Although at that stage it didn’t appear to our friends to be noteworthy for Murat to have been nearby when Madeleine was abducted – he lived just along the road, after all, and there was no reason why he shouldn’t have been there – the police took further statements from Fiona, Russell and Rachael.

It was perhaps telling that Jane had not been required to sign anything, since the absence of documentary evidence to the contrary allowed claims to be made later that she had identified Murat as the man she’d seen on 3 May. This was completely untrue. Jane would’ve loved to have been able to make a definite identification, because it might have helped the investigation, but the fact is she couldn’t. The set-up was so inadequate that she was unable even to recognize Murat as the man she had met half an hour earlier, let alone say with any certainty that he was the one she had seen ten days before.

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 10.02.20 0:28

Isn't it debatable as to when exactly,  team McCann's early day private detectives commenced working on a private investigation, thus contravening Portuguese law in force at the time? Didn't Metodo3 claim to have a private winkwink with the PJ who turned a blind eye?

ACTION ON THREE FRONTS

By October, with the battle to clear our names under way, we were able to concentrate properly on our top priority: finding Madeleine. Since the very beginning, various friends had proposed hiring private investigators.

So far, beyond following up the odd piece of information outside Portugal, we had not gone down this road. Apart from the legal complications and the potential for interference with the official investigation, we had been reassured that, after a shaky start, the police were doing everything that could be done. Although we had been devastated by the slow response in the first twenty-four hours, and by the initial lack of communication with the police, once the investigation had got going, with the involvement of the British authorities and the cooperation of the UK police, our confidence in it had grown.

The media attention also kept up the pressure on the authorities in both countries to do more.

Until the summer, we had believed that our best hope of Madeleine being found lay with the police. We needed to believe that. However, as the months rolled by, our faith in them had rapidly declined, hitting rock-bottom in August. Once we were declared arguidos, it became frighteningly clear to us that they were no longer looking for Madeleine.

What they were looking for now, it seemed, was a conviction. Feeling more desperate for Madeleine now than at any time since that first night, we had no option but to launch our own investigation. But if it wasn’t for all the help we have been given by Brian Kennedy, I’m not sure how, or even if, any search would have resumed. It doesn’t bear thinking about.

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

The audacity .... unbelievable!  Shes' got that right - it doesn't bear thinking about.

Not difficult to understand why good hearted folk what answers to this protracted case of lies, deceit and contradiction.

The case stinks.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 10.02.20 8:49

It's true they were no longer looking for Madeleine, when the dog found cadaver odour in the apartment, they were looking for a corpse.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5158

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.02.20 10:07

Brian Kennedy... a real puzzle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 10.02.20 12:17

I just don't know. It's like a writhing mass of earth worms, Murdoch stylised. As with any large organisation/enterprise, the string of connections seems never ending - be it by association past and present, old school tie, marriage, divorce, infidelity, money .... there is always another connection previously unknown or uncovered.

This is one such case for some bizarre reason, the McCanns don't appear to me to be anything special - unless they form part of a scandal of international proportions.

They, the McCanns (or this case), have attracted attention from across the the full spectrum of global bigwigs, every which way you turn there is another connection or coincidence Wink . I believe that to be the key .... what who why when and where.

On the surface, the case seems simple enough in itself - it's what lies beneath the surface that troubles.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 10.02.20 14:16

From the early hours of 4th may 2007, it was as if the Mccann's and the tapas 7 swung into action as if they had done all the rehearsals and now it was time to play the part for real.

Yes, the statements they gave to the police were, to say the least, conflicting. But this could be part of the script.

Everything fell into place, a friend in England lived in the same street as Gordon Brown's brother.  Someone informed the papers, another informed the television news desk and so on.

The arrival of the British consulate who forbade G Amaral to remove any of Madeleine's clothes from the apartment (they had already been sent to the laundry anyway.)

The Madeleine fund set up within days of her disappearance.

Then enter the money men, and women, with their private planes, and their open check books.

Priests giving them the keys to the church.

Seems like everybody they knew, flying out to Portugal to offer support.

What was in it for the millionaires? Publicity, Tax relief because they were in a position to help? Shrewd people putting the trappings of wealth at the disposal of 2 doctors, were are they now, what do they know.

It seems to me, things fell into place at first, then started to fall apart. It's a jigsaw with some pieces in place and some just waiting to be placed in the right spot.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5158

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 10.02.20 15:11

BlueBag wrote:Brian Kennedy... a real puzzle.

Brian Kennedy is given quite a bit of air space in the Netflix production which I thought a bit odd considering his past reluctance to be seen in the limelight as regards this case..

More surprisingly still, his son Patrick Kennedy also features.

Now tell me the McCanns didn't want anything to do with this production because it 'harmed the search' and/or interfered with the (?) police investigation.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.02.20 15:27

crusader wrote:The arrival of the British consulate who forbade G Amaral to remove any of Madeleine's clothes from the apartment

It was worse than that crusader - it was indeed the British Ambassador.  bignono ..

The Truth of the Lie by Gonçalo Amaral:  Chapter 3

QUALMS ABOUT INVESTIGATING THE McCANNS; THE THEORY OF ABDUCTION GAINS GROUND.

Someone puts forward the hypothesis according to which Madeleine would have died in her apartment, and that a member of the group would have removed her. It's a possibility, but nothing so far, no evidence, happens to support that theory.

The McCanns are put up with David Payne. We want to search the accommodation of the family friends to try to pick up Madeleine's clothes, especially those she was wearing on May 3rd at 5.35pm when she returned from the day centre with her mother and the twins. Evidently, this initiative is not widely supported. The British ambassador meets with the team directing the investigation. The political and the diplomatic seem to want to prevent us from freely doing our work.

- I'm sure this check is necessary.

- The clothes? Are you mad? if I understand you properly, you want to go into the apartment to take clothes to have them analysed?

- Yes. What's the problem? It's a perfectly normal procedure in cases like this.

- Of course, but with this media hype...I don't think I have ever in my life seen so many journalists....And I didn't come down in the last shower.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top