The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 12 Mm11

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 12 Regist10

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book?

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 12 Empty Re: Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book?

Post by ROSA on 22.10.19 7:47

The words of a insane woman I think that what happened to Maddie has something to do with Kate and it has aged her badly.

And he adds: "In reality, when the McCanns went to Oprah's Show, the blanket was mentioned. At a given moment, when Oprah tells Kate that she heard her mention a blanket several times, Kate argued that a mother who misses a child always wants to know if she is comfortable, if she is warm, and added, referring to Maddie, that sometimes she asked herself if the person who had taken her would cover her up with her little blanket (but the blanket was on the bed after Maddie, supposedly, disappeared!!!).
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 12 Empty Re: Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book?

Post by Hobs on 22.10.19 22:41

The idea of a monster like this touching my daughter, stroking her,

This is close, that is distancing, she places herself close to the idea of a monster.
She does not use the word thought which i would expect as she is thinking of what was allegedly being done to her missing daughter, instead she uses the word idea which implies something not existent is is not an actual monster, it is her idea of a monster.
She is telling us what she thinks such a monster would do.
I would think she would want to distance herself from the monster as would be expected and which would come through in her language yet she uses the word THIS which places her close to the monster,the monster sexually abusing her daughter.
Next she uses the word stroking  which is a huge red flag.
Stroking is a loving, caring description, is indicates intimacy and love.
Why would the mother of a missing daughter allegedly abducted by a paedophile use such a positive description of a horrendous crime perpetuated on her daughter.
I would expect to see words such as touching, defiling, abusing, hurting and other negative descriptions of actions.
I would not expect to see the word stroking.

This tells me she knows what happened to Maddie and who was responsible.

Researcher/Analyst

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackpied on 23.10.19 13:24

You are exactly right Hobs,they and there co conspirators have told
More lies than the Donald and I thought that would be impossible.
Blackpied
Blackpied

Back to top Go down

Post by tiki on 01.11.19 19:02

Yet another strange quote from Ms Healy. It's just not how people speak at all but then I don't think I've ever heard the McCanns talk normally probably because they are as guilty as hell and as Statement Analysts tell us, the guilty behave one way and the innocent behave another. They know, without a shadow of a doubt, what happened to their daughter but I doubt we ever will, not unless we live long enough to read about someones death bed confession.
tiki
tiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 02.11.19 15:23

At 1am on Wednesday, 27 February 2008, Gerry and I were woken suddenly from our sleep. The room appeared to be shaking and a photograph of Madeleine toppled over on my chest of drawers. We were terrified. Our immediate thought was that somebody was trying to kill us. Maybe a bomb had gone off, or perhaps a gang was trying to break into our house.

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

Fracking or did the earth move reading ?

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 14.11.19 1:21

By the Sunday evening, we found ourselves giving our statements again, this time to a couple of detectives from Control Risks. We were concerned that parts of the statements we had made to the Portuguese police, especially on that first day, might have been lost in translation. We also felt that these accounts were not sufficiently thorough and wanted to have every detail we could remember registered properly.

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

[For study and research only]

eyebrows

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by ferrotty on 14.11.19 20:47

Meaning I'll use the translation excuse in case we f**k up.
ferrotty

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 15.11.19 0:24

Giving statements again - at a time, the summer of 2007, when Portuguese law forbade concurrent private investigations.

Yet here we have Ms Healy openly admitting that she/they broke the law .... the Portuguese law and not for the last time!

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi Today at 11:29

Gerry was distraught now. He was on his knees, sobbing, his head hung low. ‘We’re finished. Our life is over,’ he kept saying over and over again. The realization that we were at the mercy of an incomprehensible criminal justice system had hit him hard. It was excruciating to see him like this. I love him so much and he is usually so strong. I was very conscious that my response was different. Maybe I should have been on my knees, too.

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum