The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 27 Mm11

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 27 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 27 Mm11

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 27 Regist10

'The Last Photo': The key questions

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 27 Empty Re: 'The Last Photo': The key questions

Post by Guest 14.05.12 18:19

I have deleted the last post. If it is on this thread can someone please tell me what page no. so I can deleted the original. For some reason I must have missed that whilst being off for a few days.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 27 Empty Re: 'The Last Photo': The key questions

Post by Guest 14.05.12 18:30

OK think I have found them and deleted the photos.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 15.05.12 16:46

Speaks for itself....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 15.05.12 19:38

The last photo does not appear in the files, which, if they contain all the photos taken off the groups cameras, would suggest a friend outside the group took them. The Gorrodds? That would explain maybe why they didnt publish it for a few weeks and after they returned from the UK. Just an idea. But then we are told it was taken by Kate. But then again, we can't always take what she says as gospel.

On this, the photo used on the initial posters, the one with Maddie in the spotty top,was that photo in the files? If not, could it be Kates camera was not given to the PJ? Then we have the tennis photo which Kate says she took, which is in the files, but is said to have been taken by Tanner iirc. Yes, its confusing.
friedtomatoes

Activity : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Zozo 15.05.12 19:40

jd wrote:Speaks for itself....

Can you please explain more about this picture?
Zozo
Zozo

Activity : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.05.12 19:45

I think that JD is showing how easy it is to change photos - people can be removed or added at will.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 15.05.12 23:16

Yes, the actual photo has no people or chairs in it. These have been pasted onto the original. Look at the tree, wooden pole, wall, edge of pool...none of these objects move and only the chairs and people in it show how they photoshopped onto it. So easy to do and these are 2 example of photos using the original same background on both and pasting on people and chairs
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 16.05.12 7:43

jd wrote:Yes, the actual photo has no people or chairs in it. These have been pasted onto the original. Look at the tree, wooden pole, wall, edge of pool...none of these objects move and only the chairs and people in it show how they photoshopped onto it. So easy to do and these are 2 example of photos using the original same background on both and pasting on people and chairs

Thank you so much for posting that - it was getting a little hopeless trying to get my point across.
This campaign used the tools available to the nth degree:

Internet
Blog
Website
Publicity
Photoshopping
Marketing/Management
Celebrity support
PR

In 2007 the internet wasn't what it is today - broadband only just coming in - but this story took off like a rocket. Even blogs were relatively few compared to these days. So there was very up to date marketing advice, certainly someone who was fairly handy with photoshop.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 16.05.12 9:00

what you have shown with that photo is fantastic......thank you.
can anyone point me to a good version of the original because even without looking again at your altered image photo....looking at the poolside photo on early page of this topic, I cannot clearly see the pool edge in relation to all 3 figures.
What I notice is that Amelie does not appear to be sitting where she should be, Gerry and Maddie appear seated far away enough from the edge to look right... Amelie seems precariously close to the edge so she would overbalance and fall in the pool. It is Amelie who seems pasted in the photo to me now.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 16.05.12 9:30

Russian Doll, the large version is in the first post on page 6. A good view of the pool where GM is standing is here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Spaniel
Spaniel

Activity : 769

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.05.12 10:49

jd wrote:Yes, the actual photo has no people or chairs in it. These have been pasted onto the original. Look at the tree, wooden pole, wall, edge of pool...none of these objects move and only the chairs and people in it show how they photoshopped onto it. So easy to do and these are 2 example of photos using the original same background on both and pasting on people and chairs

I dont understand , isnt it just to different pictures on top of eachother? The chairs are not pasted in ? Isn it this picture and the famouse "last photo of M" entvined together?

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 16.05.12 10:59

Zozo wrote:

I don't understand either, as reference is being made to other pics? I only see the one above.
Spaniel
Spaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.05.12 11:03

Spaniel wrote:
Zozo wrote:

I don't understand either, as reference is being made to other pics? I only see the one above.

I dont think this GIF picture is showing proof of photoshop, as it is two different pictures combined into this gif. No chairs are pasted in to an empty pool photo.. In my post above you can see the two different pictures beeing used to make this gif.. If I have not missed a major point ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 16.05.12 12:13

Maybe the 2 pics below might help understand. I can't explain further in words, I guess you either get it or not.... but I know what I mean and I know from experience what photoshop can do and how photos are manipulated. Its not just the mccanns photos I would never trust but any photo taken on a digital camera. Once it is digital you can manipulate them so much just the same with sound...its just zero's and one's

Another example which I have posted before is below. Maddies face is photoshopped in from the Tennis Girl photo. In other words, you can take a person or object from another photo in a different location and simply paste them into another one. If you saw this photo below for the first time you would never know Maddie's face was infact from another photo. I did put a video in this topic somewhere which shows a basic example of how easy it is to do it
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.05.12 12:18

Thank you JD - if a dinosaur like me can understand this - I'm sure anyone can!

I'm old enough to remember those dodgy photos of President Kennedy's supposed assassin holding the murder weapon - nothing changes other than the ease in which photos can be tampered with!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 16.05.12 12:38

Thanks jd. Firstly I think I was looking too deeply for something that wasn't there. Secondly I haven't read the entire thread, I' missed a big chunk from the middle!
Spaniel
Spaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.05.12 12:39

Easier to see your point when putting up the still pictures :) TY, I got it. And yes I know pictures can easily be doctored, I use photoshop a lot my self. I just thought the point was to show that the chairs and sun bed was photoshoped in, wich thei arnt as this GIF is made of two different pictures who already has the sunbeds and chair in them. ( hard to explain sometimes when writing a different language then the one im born with :))

I do see know how the three of them could fit in to both pictures from your still photo, as Im sure was really the point of your post :)

Thanks for clearifying :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross 16.05.12 12:44

Jean wrote:I'm old enough to remember those dodgy photos of President Kennedy's supposed assassin holding the murder weapon - nothing changes other than the ease in which photos can be tampered with!

Yep, it's been going on a long time!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Buddha
Ross
Ross

Activity : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 16.05.12 12:45

Yes it is easier with stills I agree. My eyes are trained to see stills even though the original picture I posted was changing if this makes sense nerdy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.05.12 12:52

jd wrote:Yes it is easier with stills I agree. My eyes are trained to see stills even though the original picture I posted was changing if this makes sense nerdy

It makes sence, thats whats so good about forums, everyone looks at things in different ways :D

Im following the horrific Utøya case, so my head is not as clear as it normal is.... So many strong witness statements from the young and brave youths surviving the bullets...Tomorrow is our national country day, first one after 22 Juli last year, it will be a special day for all of us in Norway ....

Sorry didnt mean to stray of topic !
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hummingbird 16.05.12 14:21

Moa wrote:
jd wrote:Yes it is easier with stills I agree. My eyes are trained to see stills even though the original picture I posted was changing if this makes sense nerdy

It makes sence, thats whats so good about forums, everyone looks at things in different ways :D

Im following the horrific Utøya case, so my head is not as clear as it normal is.... So many strong witness statements from the young and brave youths surviving the bullets...Tomorrow is our national country day, first one after 22 Juli last year, it will be a special day for all of us in Norway ....

I wish you and all the people of Norway a happy a peaceful National Country day - you all deserve it!
Hummingbird

Activity : 260

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.05.12 14:40

Hummingbird wrote:
Moa wrote:

I wish you and all the people of Norway a happy a peaceful National Country day - you all deserve it!

TY :) Im sure it will be a day full of love !!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 16.05.12 16:17

jd wrote:Maybe the 2 pics below might help understand. I can't explain further in words, I guess you either get it or not.... but I know what I mean and I know from experience what photoshop can do and how photos are manipulated. Its not just the mccanns photos I would never trust but any photo taken on a digital camera. Once it is digital you can manipulate them so much just the same with sound...its just zero's and one's Wow jd thanks for posting these. Amazing!

Another example which I have posted before is below. Maddies face is photoshopped in from the Tennis Girl photo. In other words, you can take a person or object from another photo in a different location and simply paste them into another one. If you saw this photo below for the first time you would never know Maddie's face was infact from another photo. I did put a video in this topic somewhere which shows a basic example of how easy it is to do it
Snifferdog
Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 16.05.12 16:27

russiandoll wrote:what you have shown with that photo is fantastic......thank you.
can anyone point me to a good version of the original because even without looking again at your altered image photo....looking at the poolside photo on early page of this topic, I cannot clearly see the pool edge in relation to all 3 figures.
What I notice is that Amelie does not appear to be sitting where she should be, Gerry and Maddie appear seated far away enough from the edge to look right... Amelie seems precariously close to the edge so she would overbalance and fall in the pool. It is Amelie who seems pasted in the photo to me now.

That's interesting, because that photo could have been taken many months earlier. Pasting Amelie in would make sense to make people believe it was taken in 2007. Because I'm puzzled that it's only Amelie's arm that is clearly forgotten and shows the tell-tale blurring of pixels. I could not find other clear blurs and with Amelie also comes the strange white stripe by her side. If that throws up the question if they were in PdL before, and why and when - I think up to late September 06. Can we then also fit in the two photographs that might have been taken in Burgau?
It also answers the question of where Sean would be when the photograph was taken. With Amelie, somewhere else.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by mira2 16.05.12 22:50

I know how easy is it is to get sidetracked here due to Gerry and Kate McCanns real need to deflect from the facts in this case, prior to the UK Government of the days meddling in their favor rather than on a duty to find this British child whether alive or dead.

From everything I have read on this case including what has been from the files, it is pretty obvious that the laws that we are deemed to comply with are select and not there to protect the citizens, they are there to protect those above us, who do as they like and hide behind the laws that they themselves dream up.

It is time to wake up, what is going on is not acceptable, our children have no rights.

I have seen the many pics of Madeleine over the years, and yes the big Q is why did the parents put out a pic of a 2 year old that bore no resemblance to Maddie as an almost 4 year old. The only reason I can come up with is because Maddie's fate was no secret to them, and Maddie was not the much loved child that Kate claimed. As for the Donegal pics and claims that Maddie could possibly be hiding out there, that is nonsense.

Kate Mc Cann must be interrogated, and the the UK Government of the day back then must be held to account for witholding information regarding a 3 year old missing UK subject.
mira2

Activity : 97

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top