The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 15 Mm11

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 15 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 15 Mm11

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 15 Regist10

'The Last Photo': The key questions

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 15 Empty Re: 'The Last Photo': The key questions

Post by Guest 27.06.11 8:33

dragonfly wrote:
Stella wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I have always said that markers 7 to 12, look like someone had been pinned to the wall to restrain them.

where are the makers 7 and 12? how does it look like someone pinned to a wall?????

Can you not read the numbers on the left hand wall, which look quite symmetrical?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 15 Empty Re: 'The Last Photo': The key questions

Post by ROSA 27.06.11 23:41

NO ONE BUT NO ONE WHO STEALS A WALLET WOULD RETURN MONEY OF ANY CURRENCY.....so what were the histrionics really all about? There was according to Gerry a photograph of Madeleine in a church in his wallet...this photograph has never been shown to the public unless the McCanns are holding it back for the simple reason the photograph is of Madeleine inside the church in PDL...the church McCann claimed he did not know where it was the night May 3rd.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Did Pacheco witness M when they took the lolita photo was it taken inside the church in PDL or is tis a photo never seen before
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2108

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 28.06.11 0:20

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The photograph ,was it released by the McCanns to prove a point that a child can be substituted for another right under everyones nose?The creche records along with their signatures need to be looked at by forensics, Kate signed her name one day as Kate Healy and not her usual Kate McCann.
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 28.06.11 7:35

ROSA wrote:NO ONE BUT NO ONE WHO STEALS A WALLET WOULD RETURN MONEY OF ANY CURRENCY.....so what were the histrionics really all about? There was according to Gerry a photograph of Madeleine in a church in his wallet...this photograph has never been shown to the public unless the McCanns are holding it back for the simple reason the photograph is of Madeleine inside the church in PDL...the church McCann claimed he did not know where it was the night May 3rd.

Did Pacheco witness M when they took the lolita photo was it taken inside the church in PDL or is tis a photo never seen before

Just a few points of concern.

Why did the Mccanns take a photo of her in a church at all since they objected on moral grounds to the media being in the one in PDL?

An surely whoever "stole" the wallet would know the story and would be keen to sell the photos if they weren't already in the public domain, also of course there would be potential copies of the photographs either digitally or with negatives?
"As well as cash and cards, it contained his three favourite pictures of four-year-old Madeleine. They have never been seen in public and there are no copies."

Why hasn't the man who Gerry saved come forward?

As mentioned by ROSA before why did the "thief" leave any money and why not take the credit cards as well as they can be sold on to another crook?

Just another PR stunt in my opinion.

All very fishy.

Gillyspot
Gillyspot

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 15 Empty kates book no photos of Madeleine in luz so whos the kid in luz kate?

Post by ROSA 28.06.11 12:04

Kate chooses what she wants the public to see and wants to keep us all blind no photos of maddie in luz but sick kate the public can LOOK in the case files at the photos of M in luz
kate remember? the last photo? vip?
never mind ?
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 02.07.11 11:50

ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 02.07.11 12:08

I don't see any problem with any of these images. I am sure that they are the same girl, taken over time and in different lighting. The resemblance to Kate, who Madeleine did resemble, is quite clear to me.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 02.07.11 12:35

That is good for you
but for me i beleive M died on the 28th i have to ask who is the girl in the PDL photos
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Hilary 03.07.11 16:53

Rosa, the little girl sitting on the ground was most likely Jane Tanner's daughter - nobody from the group has ever claimed it was Amelie, and the families and children were at the play area together.
Hilary

Activity : 21

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 15 Empty The playground photo

Post by Guest 03.07.11 18:06

Hello to Hilary. I think that the identity of this child was under discussion in the creche enquiry topic yesterday and it was thought not to be E**a O'Brien (daughter of Jane Tanner). I believe that Gerry has stated that all three children were his but, unless Amelie was wearing a dark wig, it couldn't have been her!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 03.07.11 23:10

Hilary wrote:Rosa, the little girl sitting on the ground was most likely Jane Tanner's daughter - nobody from the group has ever claimed it was Amelie, and the families and children were at the play area together.
Hilary
i think i read somewhere that the playground photo is a photo of Gerry and the 3 kids all McCanns i will try to find it because yes its a lie Amelie was white blonde that little girl could be Janes child or another from the group
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 04.07.11 0:01

Perhaps he kept it quiet to avoid association.

For just 3 days after arriving back in Praia da Luz, from this trip back to the UK to collect photographs and videos, the 'last photograph' of Madeleine suddenly appeared - 21 days after Madeleine had been reported missing. (May 24, 2007 The last family picture of Madeleine McCann The Times)

We know that Alex Woolfall sat with the McCanns on May 5th and went through the images on their digital camera to find good pictures of Madeleine for publication.

The Times reported: 'The McCanns had photographs of Madeleine on their digital camera, which Mr Woolfall began transferring to a laptop computer. "I said to Kate, 'Let’s try to identify pictures where her face is visible'. Downloading the images was a very difficult process for them. It was upsetting.

"They were trying to do two things at once: one, emotionally deal with what was actually, really happening to them; two, operate in some sort of logical way to help get her back." Mr Woolfall transmitted the photographs to the Press Association in London, from where they were distributed to the media. The portfolio included the now famous image of Madeleine wearing a hat on a tennis court.'

It is surely extraordinary that the 'last photograph' of Madeleine, showing her full face, should not have been chosen for release at that time. Even if the photograph had been grainy and indistinct, it's significance to the investigation, as the last 'living' picture of Madeleine, cannot be overstated.

That is, unless it wasn't there.

Just 4 days after the 'last photograph' was released, mobile phone video footage was produced allegedly showing Madeleine and the family setting off on their holiday - one showing them all on the shuttle bus and the other showing Madeleine stumbling on the steps as she boards the plane.
(Mobile phone footage of Madeleine boarding the plane)
(Mobile phone footage of bus trip)

So, given the significant time these images had suddenly appeared, could it really be possible that these were actually 'old' images, collected by Gerry on his trip home and subsequently falsely presented as being of the current holiday? If they were, then it would have a massive impact on the investigation because it would destroy the photographic evidence that Madeleine was still alive at 2:29pm on May 3rd.

With that 'evidence' gone, there are no independent witnesses to Madeleine being alive on May 3rd - beyond the apparent statement of Charlotte Pennington, who has already changed her story once before. (pagina gewijd aan Pennington)

Miss Pennington, speaking originally to dispel the story that there was a missing 6 or 7 hours leading up to Madeleine's disappearance, said: "I was helping give the children high tea. The twins were there and Madeleine and both parents. "It was supposed to finish at 5.30pm but because they were a big group and really social, it didn't finish until about 6pm. There was nothing out of the ordinary at all."

Yet, speaking on the Channel 4 Dispatches documentary 'Searching For Madeleine', the following month, she said:

"On May the third, it was just Madeleine I was reading a story to. I later saw them around lunchtime. That's the last time I saw them together as a family." It should also be remembered that Charlotte Pennington was not Madeleine's nanny. That was Catriona Baker, who has refused to comment on the investigation, saying: 'I don't want to go through it again.'

We know Bridget O'Donnell, Jeremy Wilkins partner, was at the tennis courts that day. She writes: 'Earlier that day there had been tennis lessons for the children, with some of the parents watching proudly as their girls ran across the court chasing tennis balls. They took photos. Madeleine must have been there, but I couldn't distinguish her from the others. They all looked the same - all blonde, all pink and pretty.' So, she cannot confirm that Madeleine was there.
(My months with Madeleine The Guardian)

That only leaves one person to positively confirm that Madeleine was alive that day - the McCanns friend, David Payne. It is claimed that Mr Payne was asked by Gerry McCann to pop by and look in on Kate at the apartment, whilst Gerry was on the tennis courts. (genoemd o.a. in de BBC-docu)

David Payne has said nothing publicly to confirm or deny this. In fact, he has said virtually nothing throughout the investigation but has been quoted by Portuguese newspaper, Sol, as saying: "We have a pact. This is our matter only. It is nobody else's business."

But is there is a fatal flaw in this line of thought? The 'last photograph' clearly shows Gerry, Amelie and Madeleine sat around the kiddie's pool in the Ocean Club. How could Gerry have collected that photograph from home if this was the first time they had holidayed at the resort?

But was it their first time? The Sunday Times doesn't seem to think so. They printed on 13 May 2007 that: 'The McCanns are believed to have stayed once before in Praia da Luz and had returned because they considered it a safe resort.'

In the MSNBC documentary, Richard Gaisford said, when talking of Praia da Luz: "It's a very warm welcoming friendly place. And it was a place the McCanns knew well. They'd been to the resort before." (MSNBC Missing Madeleine en op 3arguidoforum)

So, is the 'last photograph' not a forgery, as has been widely speculated, but a simple fraud?

Did Gerry go home to collect photographs/videos from a previous trip in order to deceive the Policia Judiciaria into believing the photographs were from the current trip. More importantly, that Madeleine was alive and well at that particular time on that particular day?

Only the McCanns and their close family can answer that question.

But, if it should be the case, then it would appear to imply that no photographic evidence exists of Madeleine that day - despite Bridget O'Donnell stating that the children were all running around the tennis courts being photographed by their parents. The need to deceive suggests there is something to cover up. The obvious conclusion being that Madeleine was not there to be photographed.

That is a very disturbing thought.

It would be interesting to know whether Alex Woolfall is one of the people the Policia Judiciaria intends talking to when they arrive in the UK to begin their questioning. If Mr Woolfall confirms the 'last photograph' was not on the digital camera he examined in Praia da Luz on 5th May, then, it would appear, the McCanns will have an awful lot of explaining
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 15 Empty The "last photo" by the pool

Post by Guest 04.07.11 8:42

If it is true that the McCanns had been to PDL before May 2007 it reinforces my belief that this photo was taken on a previous visit; the ages of the children and the apparent heat suggest somewhere around August 2006.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline 04.07.11 8:54

Marian wrote:If it is true that the McCanns had been to PDL before May 2007 it reinforces my belief that this photo was taken on a previous visit; the ages of the children and the apparent heat suggest somewhere around August 2006.

Per the truthful book

P.42 where she discusses how this holiday came about 'I'd never been to Portugal, although Gerry had been there on a couple of golfing trips a few years before..@
pauline
pauline

Activity : 557

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 15 Empty PDL before or not

Post by Guest 04.07.11 9:08

Thanks for that quote Pauline. It will be very interesting to see if any proof of a previous visit ever comes to light as that would mean - and I'm shaking as I type this - that the "truthful" book is not as honest as it appears!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 04.07.11 12:12

i hope kate books of lies puts her were she belongs
prisoner
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr_Evil 05.07.11 11:27

Marian wrote:If it is true that the McCanns had been to PDL before May 2007 it reinforces my belief that this photo was taken on a previous visit; the ages of the children and the apparent heat suggest somewhere around August 2006.

However would that not make Madeleine older than she was?
Dr_Evil

Activity : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 14.07.11 10:59

ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 15 Empty The last photo (allegedly)

Post by Guest 14.07.11 11:31

Hello Dr Evil: for some reason I didn't spot your posting of 5th July until now. I'm not quite sure what you mean - apologies if I'm being dense. I have always thought that Madeleine in the poolside photo looks younger than a nearly four year old. However, if the photo was taken the year before (when she wasn't much over three) that would explain it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitti 14.07.11 12:32

It would be on their passport if they had been to Portugal before..it gets stamped.
Kitti
Kitti

Activity : 39

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 15 Empty Previous visits?

Post by Guest 14.07.11 13:10

Hello Kitti. Somehow I don't think the McCanns will willingly hand over their passports for inspection! In Kate's book she says that Gerry went to Portugal some years before to play golf; a few newspaper reports said that it wasn't their first trip to PDL as a family
but as yet there doesn't seem to be any proof of that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline 14.07.11 13:21

marian -I actually think its unlikely they had been to Portugal before as a family.

For one thing there's no reason to lie about it. Why not say we decided to join the holiday suggested by the Paynes because we had been to Portugal before and we all loved it?

And given that the twins were only two, the only time they could realistically have gone to Portugal for a family holiday was summer 2006. the twins were born feb 2005 and the McCanns would hardly take a foreign holiday break summer 2005 with 2 babies and 2 year old madeleine. I wouldn't myself.
pauline
pauline

Activity : 557

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 15 Empty I think M passport is there but i dont know

Post by ROSA 14.07.11 13:27

Kitti wrote:It would be on their passport if they had been to Portugal before..it gets stamped.
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by nomendelta 14.07.11 15:54

Kitti wrote:It would be on their passport if they had been to Portugal before..it gets stamped.

I flew from Portugal to the UK a couple of months ago and flew back and didn't get my passport stamped. I've also been to Spain and back to the UK a couple or three times since 2001 and never once had my passport stamed.
nomendelta

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 15 Empty Paedo candy

Post by tigger 22.07.11 8:33

The Shelfstacker wrote:Slightly away from the original topic of this thread, but I found this JPEG in an email I was sent some months ago. Not spam, I hasten to add, sent by a colleague as a round robin/ chain. The picture was entitled "Go Figure". Does anyone know where the pictures in the montage come from? Obviously one of them features on the home page of this site but what about the others?

YUK! All four of them are paedo candy IMO. The McC's betray themselves in so many ways. But the blue eyeshadow photo was a BIG mistake and the evolving excuse: raided my make-up box changed in the book to: a professional beautician who was visiting did it...
Has anybody noticed the thick walls under her eyes, it's not normal in most children. Maddie has them in most photos, except a few, like the poster, with the eye. Now they've said she didn't have a coloboma and it was a tiny spot. Another BIG mistake, on record, keep talking!
tigger
tigger

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top