The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 28 Mm11

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 28 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 28 Mm11

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 28 Regist10

'The Last Photo': The key questions

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 28 Empty Re: 'The Last Photo': The key questions

Post by tigger 17.05.12 7:23

mira2 wrote:I know how easy is it is to get sidetracked here due to Gerry and Kate McCanns real need to deflect from the facts in this case, prior to the UK Government of the days meddling in their favor rather than on a duty to find this British child whether alive or dead.

From everything I have read on this case including what has been from the files, it is pretty obvious that the laws that we are deemed to comply with are select and not there to protect the citizens, they are there to protect those above us, who do as they like and hide behind the laws that they themselves dream up.

It is time to wake up, what is going on is not acceptable, our children have no rights.

I have seen the many pics of Madeleine over the years, and yes the big Q is why did the parents put out a pic of a 2 year old that bore no resemblance to Maddie as an almost 4 year old. The only reason I can come up with is because Maddie's fate was no secret to them, and Maddie was not the much loved child that Kate claimed. As for the Donegal pics and claims that Maddie could possibly be hiding out there, that is nonsense.

Kate Mc Cann must be interrogated, and the the UK Government of the day back then must be held to account for witholding information regarding a 3 year old missing UK subject.

I'm reminded of what King John said re the maintenance of the Laws of England.
'Our peace shall remain inviolate, even if we give it to a dog'.

That did not happen - at the very least they should have been taken to court for child neglect.

As to her hiding out somewhere - it's against all reason and evidence. I've never believed she was alive. But it keeps SY in work and the press in money.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 28 Empty Re: 'The Last Photo': The key questions

Post by Hummingbird 19.05.12 15:19

Sorry to bring this one up again. I have been spending hours thinking about family life, family holidays with and without friends, organising them, packing for them, how you behave on them, what you do on holiday with you kids, how you spend your time worrying about them and first and foremost how difficult just one under 4 year old child can be on occasions. So my mind went to holidays with my children (5 of varying ages 1 from my 2nd marriage, 1 from my 1st and 3 step children) and how I behave with them. Bear with me I will get to the point!! I am a very cautious mother and spend my life worrying about my children, climbing trees, running round the poolside, play fighting with brothers and sisters can leave me in a state of hyperventilation!! I see the danger in everything. Now I know we are all different so before I did this comment I rang a few friends for their opinions and it would seem it is not just myself that would do this.

Now for the picture. I am sorry I haven't grasped how to post one on my comment but I am sure it is ingrained in all our minds, take a look at it as a mother would look at it, ask yourself what is wrong with it? You are on holiday with three children under the age of 4, keeping an eye on them all at the best of times must be hard.

If I had three children and we were playing near to the paddling pool (remember there is an adult pool not so far away) would you actually sit two of them that close to the edge of the pool (paddling pool or not kids drown in garden ponds and baths) and not sit between them? We have no idea where Sean was, perhaps he didn't want his photo taken so he stays by Mummy sulking or throwing a temper, I for one wouldn't have time to take a shot with the camera because I wouldn't take my eyes off Sean round the pool especially if he wasn't wearing arm bands.

So imagine scene, KM says to GM and kids 'hey guys sit here on the edge of the paddling pool while I take your photo' Now would you do that because in my experience the edge of pools are wet and Madeleine and GM are dressed in shorts not swimwear, Amalie on the other hand looks as if she may have a costume on under that t shirt, but even my hubby said he would def. sit between the two because if they were not going for a swim and as there are no armbands in sight he would be a bit cautious in case one of them slipped in and if they planned a paddle then the 2 kids would have swimwear on and surely an 18 month old, paddling pool or not, would have arm bands on - and this is what all my friends agreed on - young children near waters edge either armbands on or held on too very closely. I see no splashes on GM's legs or shorts, Amalies legs or Madeleines legs and I am sure you will all agree kids love to splash, what did they do say 'sit there don't move, just put your feet in the water and don't splash' sounds like heaps of fun!! Amalie in my opinion, as tigger said, is precariously near to the edge and yet GM doesn't seem at all bothered about the possibility of her falling in.

The other thing I notice is I can't actually see their feet so I can't see if the water is actually moving, is this a cropped picture and is there another one that actually shows their feet?

I also find it very difficult to believe that if the weather was as nice that day as the photo seems to say it was that there are no signs of other people being around the complex. I see no towels or bags near to sunbeds, I see no damp footprints where someone has got out of the pool and walked over to get dry or run and jumped back in again, it would appear everyone at the OC has decided to go the beach today!!!

The paddling pool is round and in my opinion KM is sitting a little further round the pool, perhaps then with Sean and that is where she took the photo from, yet still no splashes!!

Very odd 'family' photo in my mind as I cannot believe that having 3 young children around a pool side area where there is obvious danger would not make you watch your kids very very very closely!
Hummingbird

Activity : 260

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 19.05.12 15:39

Maybe it is a composite of three different picture. All three people in it seem to be doing their own thing, theres no connection.The fact that it took three weeks to appear coupled with the strange aura it has makes me suspicious it could be a fake.
friedtomatoes

Activity : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 19.05.12 16:17

If the last photo and the tennis photo were both taken from that holiday,which one is the Madeleine that the mccanns urged us all to look for.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 19.05.12 16:43

tiny wrote:If the last photo and the tennis photo were both taken from that holiday,which one is the Madeleine that the mccanns urged us all to look for.
The one on the posters with the spotty top where she is about two, that was back in 2007, now people are asked to believe that the new age progression photo which Redwood is parading is anything like her, like hell is it. Maddie was a very pretty and vivacious girl. Why they had to make her look as if shes had cancer treatment is beyond me. And dont forget the age progression of her at 6 with tanned skinned in which she appears to be about age 13+
Having a laugh? Of course they are.
friedtomatoes

Activity : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 19.05.12 23:16

Good points Hummingbird - where is Sean? You would think he'd be part of the 'family' photo but if he was having a strop for some reason then kate mccann would be coping with this...and why are there not more and just the one. There is not ONE single photo of kate mccann from the holiday, not any with her kids, husband or on her own, or with friends.....absolutely none. This Last photo which is gerry mccanns last memory is not even in the bewk! It wasn't even on their camera given to the PJ, just appeared in the press when gerry mccann got back to PDL from his quick dash back to Rothley. I don't have kids but even I know that in the position they were in I would be in the middle just incase....yes gerry mccann doesn't look bothered at all

friedtomatoes I think you hit the nail on the head - Maybe it is a composite of three different picture. All three people in it seem to be doing their own thing, theres no connection - Even photoshop cannot fake the human interactions, course it is a fake

Hummingbird I have often wished we could see their feet (especially trainers/sandals) in photos and more of what is around them which would help when comparing. Here is one HiDeHo put together whist she was analysing the sun directions. Its interesting how the tree, umbrella pole and background wall line up so well, for a different angle. You'll have to imagine their feet dangling in the pool!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 20.05.12 1:28

Just some more examples of what photoshop can do courtesy of Pamalam

jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by Zozo 20.05.12 2:00

jd wrote:Just some more examples of what photoshop can do courtesy of Pamalam

Getting more and more interesting about this last photo gate.
Just, if you know or someone else know, can tell us about that picture with date printed on it of 26/09/2011, where is it come from. I mean the picture without all 3 individuals. i don't know if someone have given that information here but i think its essential to understand where cames this photo.
Who took it? at which occasion? When? Who was there? ... Otherwise without knowing genuine answers to those questions, don't know what to think about all of this...
Zozo
Zozo

Activity : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 20.05.12 2:14

I don't where it came from, HiDeHo or Pamalam would probably know. It is very interesting that long shot of the pool and how it relates to the Last Photo. The main thing is how would you take out people and leave a background intact? (there is another one the mccanns use which has gerry mccann and Amelie photoshopped out, for a powerpoint presentation and it was also on kate mccanns bedside table in the villa they rented) Adding people is the easy part, removing them and adding a perfectly fitting background would be more difficult.

Also notice the bougainvillea, there has been a lot discussions in the past about the time of year this blooms. The picture below, does anyone know when this was taken? The bougainvillea seems to have hardly started whereas in the last photo it is in full bloom

The bougainvillea in the above photo seems to match more to this photo of Maddie (This one WAS on the camera)
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.05.12 9:19

I know it's been discussed many pages back but, for the benefit of newer members, it's been confirmed that the weather in PDL at the time was nowhere near as hot as it must have been wherever and whenever Gerry was. He appears to have wandered in from a sauna while the children look cool, calm and collected.

My theory is that this could have been taken the previous year. There was an early newspaper report that the McCanns had been to PDL before. It could of course have been a mistake but, a visit in the summer of 2006 would agree with the apparent ages of the children - then around 3 years and 3 months and 18 months.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.05.12 9:31

What happened to the photo of Madeleine in the background taken on the last day playing with the Edmonds children? According to him it definitely exists and was passed on to the PJ and the McCanns. This of course would stop all speculation as to whether she was seen by independant witnesses that day (apart from the nannies). Is there a mention of this in the files, or has it been held back? Here on this page of the thread in Tony's post at 8.49 am (in blue) is the letter Tony received re that photo..............

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hummingbird 20.05.12 10:23

Having taken a look at the picture where you have 'put' Madeleine on the other side of GM that certainly looks more convincing of a family photo and looking quickly at it, it looks as if Madeleine and Gerry are almost looking the same way and Madeleine could be laughing at Amalie because she is looking that way. So why would he change it IF it was originally that way, no reason to do so. I think when he put this together very quickly back home he gave no thought to the cautious attitude parents would take with their little ones around water and that naturally he would have sat between them, his main objective was to get Madeleine as near to the camera as possible (if you get my meaning) so she 'stood' out from the others on the picture.

The picture of Amalie with GM alone looks far more convincing as the original picture (apart from the arm seems to be missing!!)

jd your picture with GM standing with his back to us - exactly why would a grown adult stand and look at the paddling pool when there are no children around it or in it and yet again there is no evidence of anyone having been there, no bags no wet footprints and who took it and my what an interesting picture it is!! (not) Unless of course you are showing me how easy it is to put people into a picture and then I apologise if I have got the wrong end of the stick. Now if it is an original do we have any other pictures of GM on this holiday with those trousers or trainers or that watch on? If so then we know that it was taken then and if not when was it taken?

As for the bougainvillia this is very interesting and there must be hundreds of pictures and videos taken AFTER Madeleine went missing that would confirm the state of the trees and flowers around PDL.

Candyfloss please excuse my lack of knowledge here - who are the Edmonds as I have never heard of this photo! IF there was one then surely that is the ONE thing they need to prove that Madeleine was still alive on 3rd May. Not yet another person to add to the growing number of people who seem to have had their tongue cut out!!

(talking of last sightings can anyone who has far more info. than me please remind me who exactly it was says they saw Madeleine on the 2nd and 3rd May) Thanks!
Hummingbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.05.12 10:42

Hummingbird wrote:

Candyfloss please excuse my lack of knowledge here - who are the Edmonds as I have never heard of this photo! IF there was one then surely that is the ONE thing they need to prove that Madeleine was still alive on 3rd May. Not yet another person to add to the growing number of people who seem to have had their tongue cut out!!

(talking of last sightings can anyone who has far more info. than me please remind me who exactly it was says they saw Madeleine on the 2nd and 3rd May) Thanks!

If you click on the link in my post above yours Hummingbird it will give you all the information. The letter/email from Mr Edmonds is at 8.49 am in Tony's post.

This link.......

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 20.05.12 10:48

Hi Hummingbird. All my bougainvilleas are just showing some flower, but only just. They are established plants. I live in southern Spain . None of my plants look as advanced as the pool picture and it has been a dry winter, and that's what they like, dry conditions. However in another month they will be spectacular.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 20.05.12 11:00

The photo of Gerry and Amelie makes a lot more sense from a composition point of view.
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 20.05.12 12:19

Hummingbird I don't know where the picture with GM standing with his back to us comes from, though it wasn't on their cameras and think it was a media press picture..probably trying to sell the idea gerry mccann was going through an incredible traumatic experience! The point of it was for the bougainvillaea as it wasn't blooming in this picture and the same as the sole picture of Maddie which was on their camera. So if this picture was taken around the time of May/June 2007 (which I suspect it was) there is no way that the blooming in the Last Picture could be true

Jim Gamble and CEOP asked the holidaymakers in OC at the time to send them all their holiday snaps, set up a website for people to send to....But they withheld them and never gave them to the PJ! Why on earth the CEOP were involved is one thing, asking holidaymakers for their holiday photos is another. Yet another example of the British Establishment perverting the course of justice withholding information that could be crucial as part of the investigation

The stench of corruption is sickening
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 20.05.12 12:39

Jean wrote:I know it's been discussed many pages back but, for the benefit of newer members, it's been confirmed that the weather in PDL at the time was nowhere near as hot as it must have been wherever and whenever Gerry was. He appears to have wandered in from a sauna while the children look cool, calm and collected.

My theory is that this could have been taken the previous year. There was an early newspaper report that the McCanns had been to PDL before. It could of course have been a mistake but, a visit in the summer of 2006 would agree with the apparent ages of the children - then around 3 years and 3 months and 18 months.

I too, think this was taken - say August/September 2006. Amelie is the one pasted in because it's clear that she is about 2 and a bit there. It verifies the photograph being taken in 2007. I think it may just have been Gerry and Maddie originally. They're hardly huggy parents, so the lack of communication between the two is no big deal. Slotting Amelie in between them verifies the date.
They didn't go to Greece in 2006 - only Guernsey - as they did go to Majorca when the twins were only 5 months old, can't see why no other sunny foreign holiday was fitted in.

The bougainvillia argument is also quite convincing - Nina knows and so do many others who live in the south.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 20.05.12 12:57

Another interesting fact from the witness statement of Detective Constable Stuart William Martin 2007/05/09 and his analysis of film taken in PDL i.e. the mccanns camera

13.On checking the camera I found that the time and date was not set on the camera and it was recording the time and date as 0000 hours on 01/01/02. This did not change during the examination. None of the pictures SWM/3019/01 to SWM/3019/43 have any created dates recorded. The last written time and date for each of them is recorded as 0000 01/01/02.

The date recorded on the Last photo was 5/3/2007 at 2.29pm (the only photo that has a correct record date)

All the 43 pictures (and the 70 that were deleted) that were retrieved from the mccanns camera were recorded (taken) as 1st January 2002, and the time and Date was not set to record data

jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 20.05.12 13:34

candy floss wrote: If you click on the link in my post above yours Hummingbird it will give you all the information. The letter/email from Mr Edmonds is at 8.49 am in Tony's post.

This link.......https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3471-would-this-account-for-the-unprecedented-high-level-of-political-support?highlight=Philip+edmonds

So we have Edmunds, Paul M Weinberger who is all but proven to have been there, John Geraghty another very wealthy tycoon getting the church keys within 2 days...in a resort with doctors/medics

Anyone see a connection here? lol!
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 20.05.12 13:48

tigger wrote:
Jean wrote:I know it's been discussed many pages back but, for the benefit of newer members, it's been confirmed that the weather in PDL at the time was nowhere near as hot as it must have been wherever and whenever Gerry was. He appears to have wandered in from a sauna while the children look cool, calm and collected.

I too, think this was taken - say August/September 2006. Amelie is the one pasted in because it's clear that she is about 2 and a bit there. It verifies the photograph being taken in 2007. I think it may just have been Gerry and Maddie originally. They're hardly huggy parents, so the lack of communication between the two is no big deal. Slotting Amelie in between them verifies the date.
They didn't go to Greece in 2006 - only Guernsey - as they did go to Majorca when the twins were only 5 months old, can't see why no other sunny foreign holiday was fitted in.

The bougainvillia argument is also quite convincing - Nina knows and so do many others who live in the south.

Hi Tigger, yes the state of the bougaenvillia is a factor of the time of year imo, it was end April/early May. That plant is just too heavy in flower for that time of year. The flowers which are not actually flowers but leaf bracts start to appear on the very tips of new growth and mine today are just a few tender shoots. This applies to my plants that are the very hardy red and purple and the other colours that were bought from the garden centre.
In my opinion the pictures are at the early June onwards, or, the conditions in the OC are 100% Kew Gardens .

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Hummingbird 20.05.12 14:36

jd wrote:Hummingbird I don't know where the picture with GM standing with his back to us comes from, though it wasn't on their cameras and think it was a media press picture..probably trying to sell the idea gerry mccann was going through an incredible traumatic experience! The point of it was for the bougainvillaea as it wasn't blooming in this picture and the same as the sole picture of Maddie which was on their camera. So if this picture was taken around the time of May/June 2007 (which I suspect it was) there is no way that the blooming in the Last Picture could be true

Jim Gamble and CEOP asked the holidaymakers in OC at the time to send them all their holiday snaps, set up a website for people to send to....But they withheld them and never gave them to the PJ! Why on earth the CEOP were involved is one thing, asking holidaymakers for their holiday photos is another. Yet another example of the British Establishment perverting the course of justice withholding information that could be crucial as part of the investigation

The stench of corruption is sickening

Sorry for delay I've been showing potential buyers round the house for the last two hours!! Most annoying LOL!

If this is the media taking a 'sad' picture of GM then this is for def. the correct time of year and as we can clearly see the trees and flowers are no where near as in bloom as in the 'last photo' . If we can confirm that this is a media shot then I think we can say that the foilage in the photo is not correct for the time of year (sorry don't have your name - but someone in Spain has just said theirs is only just coming out - late May - I know we have different weather temps. in different years).

As for CEOP, as you say why would they be involved, perhaps the UK police requested their help, but surely the police could have requested holiday makers photos? Of course maybe as it child protection they felt people would be happier to send photos of their children to them but then again I would be happy to send them to the police as well, after all they are the ones doing the investigation.

Off to look at all the pictures and videos I can find from the beginning of this corrupt saga and see what the foliage is like on those!!
Hummingbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariita 20.05.12 14:52

Did the McCann´s ever mention going to the beach after the so called last photo? Why did the manager at Paradaiso beachrestaurant claim he saw Gerry dancing with his daughter; and what about the cctv-evidence that caught this on tape? How could the police confirm that this was really Madeleine, on the early evening of the 3d?

Confirmed sightings on 3 May 2007

The last picture of Madeleine, as supplied by the family, was apparently taken at 14:29, and showed her sitting by the side of the pool with Gerry and Amelie.[7] Although the McCanns insisted that Gerry was playing tennis, as Kate gave the children supper at the Ocean Club resort at 17:00, Miguel Matias, manager of the beach-side Paraíso restaurant, said that the family were at the beach. In the early evening, Matias saw Gerry dancing with his daughter while the family ate a meal on the terrace. Portuguese police confirmed that they had received relevant CCTV footage from Matias

the word "confirmed" has different meanings?
Mariita
Mariita

Activity : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 20.05.12 15:08

jd wrote:I don't where it came from, HiDeHo or Pamalam would probably know. It is very interesting that long shot of the pool and how it relates to the Last Photo. The main thing is how would you take out people and leave a background intact? (there is another one the mccanns use which has gerry mccann and Amelie photoshopped out, for a powerpoint presentation and it was also on kate mccanns bedside table in the villa they rented) Adding people is the easy part, removing them and adding a perfectly fitting background would be more difficult.

Also notice the bougainvillea, there has been a lot discussions in the past about the time of year this blooms. The picture below, does anyone know when this was taken? The bougainvillea seems to have hardly started whereas in the last photo it is in full bloom

The bougainvillea in the above photo seems to match more to this photo of Maddie (This one WAS on the camera)

Have a look at this YouTube video from "Madeleine was here" JD and see if you agree with me the picture of Gerry was taken either by the documentary makers or paparazzi? Skip to 7:40.

[youtube]

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 28 9_mp_t11
'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 28 10_og_10