The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

END OF THE ROAD Madeleine McCann inquiry to END after 11 years as fears grow prime suspect WON’T be charged - Page 2 Mm11

END OF THE ROAD Madeleine McCann inquiry to END after 11 years as fears grow prime suspect WON’T be charged - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

END OF THE ROAD Madeleine McCann inquiry to END after 11 years as fears grow prime suspect WON’T be charged - Page 2 Mm11

END OF THE ROAD Madeleine McCann inquiry to END after 11 years as fears grow prime suspect WON’T be charged - Page 2 Regist10

END OF THE ROAD Madeleine McCann inquiry to END after 11 years as fears grow prime suspect WON’T be charged

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

END OF THE ROAD Madeleine McCann inquiry to END after 11 years as fears grow prime suspect WON’T be charged - Page 2 Empty Re: END OF THE ROAD Madeleine McCann inquiry to END after 11 years as fears grow prime suspect WON’T be charged

Post by Jill Havern 21.03.22 7:11

Tony Bennett wrote:
Jill Havern wrote:Maybe the MMRG could regurgitate Tony's letter to the Prime Minister calling for a Full Public Inquiry...

MF letter to David Cameron calling for a FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY (2.10.10)

2nd MF letter to David Cameron re PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE
I honestly can't think of a single thing we could do that might be effective.

As you know, I've always been an activist in terms of petitions, letters to top politicians and attorney-generals etc., Freedom of Information requests, and even...books - two of them!

But I'm stumped as to any practical way forward.

We are where we are. 

Grange is closing. 

Partly due to the work of members of CMOMM, tens, maybe hundreds of millions of people have read or watched items about Madeleine McCann and by now have a pretty shrewd idea what has happened to her.
I still think it's worth doing. The letter already exists and just needs remodelling.

As is another letter to the new Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police when he/she is appointed - but PeterMac's got that in hand.

We need to be able to say we've done absolutely everything we possibly can. Leave no stone unturned and all that - don't be a giveupski at this point in the proceedings   thumbsup  there's still some cages left to be rattled.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41596

crusader and CaKeLoveR like this post

Back to top Go down

END OF THE ROAD Madeleine McCann inquiry to END after 11 years as fears grow prime suspect WON’T be charged - Page 2 Empty Re: END OF THE ROAD Madeleine McCann inquiry to END after 11 years as fears grow prime suspect WON’T be charged

Post by CaKeLoveR 21.03.22 7:37

We could bombard the government, MP's retired and serving, likewise police people, as the forum, and as private citizens?
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Activity : 4425

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 21.03.22 9:10

Nothing to be lost by asking for a full public enquiry but I don't think we will get one.

If as suspected, the Government are implicated in the cover up in some way, it is not in their interest.

As for the end of the road for them, it's not the end of the road for us is it.

We can and must keep digging, whatever the outcome , to find out
what happened to Madeleine.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5468

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 21.03.22 9:27

I wish we could get Richard D. Hall's videos on television.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 21.03.22 9:51

crusader wrote:Nothing to be lost by asking for a full public enquiry but I don't think we will get one.
Nope, we won't get one, but I would hope all our letters and dossiers of evidence TB personally handed in to Grange, MetPol and Government etc are kept on file somewhere.

END OF THE ROAD Madeleine McCann inquiry to END after 11 years as fears grow prime suspect WON’T be charged - Page 2 1160
END OF THE ROAD Madeleine McCann inquiry to END after 11 years as fears grow prime suspect WON’T be charged - Page 2 2117
END OF THE ROAD Madeleine McCann inquiry to END after 11 years as fears grow prime suspect WON’T be charged - Page 2 373
END OF THE ROAD Madeleine McCann inquiry to END after 11 years as fears grow prime suspect WON’T be charged - Page 2 445
END OF THE ROAD Madeleine McCann inquiry to END after 11 years as fears grow prime suspect WON’T be charged - Page 2 535

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Cammerigal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 21.03.22 9:54

Milo wrote:There have been five prime ministers -- Brown, Blair, Cameron, May and Johnson since 2007.

If there has been a cover-up at the highest level, do we assume that all five are aware of what was/is being covered up? If so, how do they talk about it amongst themselves? 

I am asking because I have absolutely no idea.
Perhaps they have a pact, similar to that of the Tapas Crew?
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 21.03.22 10:01

No doubt about that ^^^

A pact about the death of a little girl   bignono

END OF THE ROAD Madeleine McCann inquiry to END after 11 years as fears grow prime suspect WON’T be charged - Page 2 Theres16

Prime Minister introduces Prime Suspect to Royalty   affraid

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

crusader and CaKeLoveR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 21.03.22 10:41

Why are these people so cheerful when they are meeting the 'grieving' mother of a 'missing' child? Wouldn't this have been a slightly more sombre event?
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 21.03.22 11:49

Jill Havern wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
Jill Havern wrote:Maybe the MMRG could regurgitate Tony's letter to the Prime Minister calling for a Full Public Inquiry...

2nd MF letter to David Cameron re PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE

As you know, I've always been an activist in terms of petitions, letters to top politicians and attorney-generals etc., Freedom of Information requests, and even...books - two of them!

We are where we are. 

Grange is closing. 

Partly due to the work of members of CMOMM, tens, maybe hundreds of millions of people have read or watched items about Madeleine McCann and by now have a pretty shrewd idea what has happened to her.
I still think it's worth doing. The letter already exists and just needs remodelling.

As is another letter to the new Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police when he/she is appointed - but PeterMac's got that in hand.

We need to be able to say we've done absolutely everything we possibly can. Leave no stone unturned and all that - don't be a giveupski at this point in the proceedings   thumbsup  there's still some cages left to be rattled.
I know. I know.

I think that whatever we do, there will unfortunately be no media coverage.

But I promise I will have a good think about it.

I think it would be good to have Petermac's e-book made into a 'real' book. 

At one stage Richard Hall said he would be prepared to make his films into a 'real' book. But even if he did, the "world's most feared libel lawyers" might well injunct it. We maybe need to find a U.S. publisher for something like this. But then who would dare to distribute it in the UK?  Not me

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.03.22 11:54

The end of Operation Grange makes little or no difference to Madeleine McCann nor CMOMM/MMRG.

Operation Grange was set-up in 2011 to coordinate and review all documentation relating to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, it was later up-graded to an investigation - an investigation of exactly what I don't think has ever been determined.  The Operation Grange remit at the time was to view the case as if the 'abduction' had been committed in the UK, I don't believe that status has ever been reviewed despite claims by former Met Police chiefs that they were going back to the beginning, reviewing all the evidence with fresh eyes (read blinkered) - leaving no stone unturned.

Ongoing investigation

In July 2013 the status of the Met’s enquiries changed to that of an investigation, working with the Portuguese authorities to pursue specific lines of enquiry.

The Portuguese authorities retain the lead and the Met continues to work in support of them.

https://www.met.police.uk/notices/met/operation-grange
/

It's important to remember, Operation Grange are not the lead investigators, indeed they are not investigators of any description.  The unit was created as a coordinating role, assisting the Portuguese police in any way required - it would appear they failed on both counts.  The Portuguese police were the primary investigative team and still are, the British police have never had any authority to investigate, only to assist with the Portuguese investigation.  

It's also important to remember Operation Grange was scaled back in the year 2015, leaving only a skeleton staff to continue 'following significant new leads'.  There haven't been any new leads since the McCanns and their surviving two children returned to the UK in September 2007 so quite what they've been doing all these years remains a mystery.

Ardent followers of this case had been on the scene long before the establishment of Operation Grange.  Why?  Because they could see the injustice of a little three year old child abandoned by the very people who should care above all else - her family and the authorities.  That hasn't changed - like suspects, they come and they go but the one thing that never goes away, nor fades, is the name Madeleine McCannn.

Isn't that the reason we are here to this day, nearly fifteen years down the line?

The more discerning know full well, letters to all and sundry, FOIs, petitions will make not the slightest difference.  Despite what the authorities tell you, they don't practice transparency unless it suits their purpose, there are always loopholes to avoid answering awkward questions.  As far as I see, our purpose has always been the proverbial thorn in the side - keep digging and digging and digging, never letting them off the hook for a moment.

Think what's been thrown at us over the years, has that ever stopped us?

Public interest in the case of Madeleine McCann's disappearance has certainly dwindled over the years, I believe that defeatist attitude is not because people no longer care or have changed stance - it's because they, as well as we, know that the case has been corrupted by the authorities and their tentacles, including mainstream and social media.  Essentially people have given up because they feel there is no point continuing a hopeless cause.

Are we going to follow suit?  Nah .... not on your nelly!

Onwards and upwards.

grouphug

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Jill Havern, crusader and CaKeLoveR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 21.03.22 12:05

Tony Bennett wrote:
Jill Havern wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

We are where we are. 

Grange is closing. 

I know. I know.

I think that whatever we do, there will unfortunately be no media coverage.

But I promise I will have a good think about it.

I think it would be good to have Petermac's e-book made into a 'real' book. 

At one stage Richard Hall said he would be prepared to make his films into a 'real' book. But even if he did, the "world's most feared libel lawyers" might well injunct it. We maybe need to find a U.S. publisher for something like this. But then who would dare to distribute it in the UK?  Not me
I would do it in my name then if necessary...on Amazon. Self publishing. Or another self publishing site.

Their legal department is shit and will allow anything to be sold on there unchallenged as a prominent forum member has just found out.

Where there's a will, there's a way! Let's get our heads together and come up with a plan. It's what the MMRG does!

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

CaKeLoveR likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.03.22 12:17

Cor blimey - 'the virus' has gone high-brow..

END OF THE ROAD Madeleine McCann inquiry to END after 11 years as fears grow prime suspect WON’T be charged - Page 2 Scre2232

clown

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Jill Havern likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.03.22 12:20

END OF THE ROAD Madeleine McCann inquiry to END after 11 years as fears grow prime suspect WON’T be charged - Page 2 Dc1012

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Jill Havern likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.03.22 12:21

END OF THE ROAD Madeleine McCann inquiry to END after 11 years as fears grow prime suspect WON’T be charged - Page 2 New_pe11

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Jill Havern and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 21.03.22 12:31

END OF THE ROAD Madeleine McCann inquiry to END after 11 years as fears grow prime suspect WON’T be charged - Page 2 Eddie_12

TWO DOGS INVOLVED IN THE MADELEINE MCCANN CASE

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 21.03.22 14:15

#36 -I'm sure we would all contribute financially, if that would help.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 21.03.22 14:17

I'm in.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 21.03.22 14:20

So am I.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 21.03.22 14:31

Did we ever hear anything from Ines Sequeira, the new chief state prosecutor who took over the case in 2014.

She said she was "utterly determined to crack the case along with Ana Paulo Rito criminal co-ordinator of PJ and Helen Monteiro who leads Portuguese detectives review of the case.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.03.22 14:49

Investigation into Madeleine McCann's disappearance to end: Ex- Scotland Yard detective on reports

Mar 21, 2022

Still using that word .... 'abduction' and again it's the fault of the Portuguese police.

The scene was trampled over by tome dick and harry ..

Yes it was - by the McCanns and their group of friends and all and sundry and possibly Jon Clarke of the Olive Press.

Get your facts right before spouting off the studio sofa!

angry2

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 21.03.22 14:56

So Bleksley believes the abduction theory?
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 21.03.22 15:01

They keep saying about all the evidence that was destroyed, they never mention all the evidence that was found do they.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 21.03.22 15:05

No, they don't - it points to the professor and his foul mouthed wife.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.03.22 15:20

Hand in hand with Sloperation Grunge and it's rumoured, theGerman police, the Portuguese are said to have re-opened the case of Madeleine McCann's disappearance. Well technically yes, if you include taking the files from the cabinet and dusting off just in case - but surely an unsolved case is never forgotten. Should fresh evidence surface, how can the authorities not resume their diligence? Can anyone really imagine a well respected police force entirely dropping a case because it's lunch time?

So effectively the Portuguese investigation is ongoing - let's say shelved, until such times as the crime, whatever that may be, has been solved.

The end of Operation Grange is not the end of an era, it's the end of a farce. What have they achieved during their reign of righteousness - bugger all, that's what they've achieved and a black mark against their reputation that can never be erased.

The British authorities, for whatever reason, interfered with a live police investigation on Portuguese soil, that unprecedented move is not within their jurisdiction. If you look below the surface it becomes clear just how intrusive their presence became, how the McCanns were allowed to flee (for flee they did) Portugal within hours of being interviewed by the Portuguese police as suspects/persons of interest. Dr Amaral was swiftly removed from the case and for ensuing 10 months progress came to a virtual standstill. The McCanns and their group of friends were back in a safe haven well protected by the authorities.

They left Portugal as suspects in all but word - the rest is history.

The British authorities do however have authority to investigate other areas of interest - like the dubious fund set-up in the form of a Limited Company!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 21.03.22 15:43

Did the Portuguese government have anything to say about the British interference with Goncalo Amaral's investigation?
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top