The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 14 Mm11

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 14 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 14 Mm11

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 14 Regist10

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged"

Page 14 of 38 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 14 Empty The signature

Post by kikoraton 14.11.10 19:25

"No Alison, what Kiko is saying is that he has seen a copy of Robert Naylor's signature ......................................
Yes. I obtained quite legally and at no great expense a copy of the signature of a Robert Naylor. The source I used connected him solely with an address in Leicestershire very close to Rothley.

......................and it is different to the one seen on the creche sheets.........................
No. It has four similarities with the signature penned by the person signing-in Elizabeth Naylor. In my opinion, it's a poor attempt at a simulation. And, as I have demonstrated way back on this thread, there are at least four different versions of it, indicating that the writer was having difficulty doing a consistent replication.

..............................Certain aspects of Gerry's writing style, can be seen replicated in the Robert Naylor signature on those creche sheets........
No, I couldn't possibly know from a brief signature whether GM's writing style exists in it. It's the upper-case letters and figures in the "Child's name/apartment number/ parents' mobile number or place where they can be found" columns which betray that the same person signed in "Madeleine McCann (sic)" and also Elizabeth Naylor.

.........................Which leads us to believe, Gerry was signing in two entries."
So it appears to me. But why didn't he sign in both girls with his own GMC signature, as he would have done if friends had asked him to take their child to creche as part of a friendly arrangement? He didn't bother to disguise the letters and figures. What's with this flaky signature?
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 14 Empty Re: How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged"

Post by kikoraton 15.11.10 7:52

Terrific work by Tony, Stella and others. Try googling McCandless. medic? banking? any luck???
Busy day today: have to go to my "convenient" bank on the coast to sign papers. Vet. Dentist etc etc. back later!
I wonder if the McCs will include some chapters by Tony, Stella, HiDeHo, and Kiko in their new book, out next April??? I think we might get there first, putting them on the back foot, so to speak. Or in jail!!!!!
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 14 Empty Re: How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged"

Post by Judge Mental 15.11.10 11:49

One is in awe of the sleuthing work being done in here.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 15.11.10 12:26

His home town is listed as Glasgow and current location London. He attended Coulston university (which I think is St Andrews) in '83 and is a keen Rangers supporter if that is of any use. Not much luck with googling so far - same goes for his wife Dionne. Could be related to Bill Mccandless who played for Rangers many years ago.

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.11.10 15:12

kikoraton wrote:"No Alison, what Kiko is saying is that he has seen a copy of Robert Naylor's signature ......................................
Yes. I obtained quite legally and at no great expense a copy of the signature of a Robert Naylor. The source I used connected him solely with an address in Leicestershire very close to Rothley.

......................and it is different to the one seen on the creche sheets.........................
No. It has four similarities with the signature penned by the person signing-in Elizabeth Naylor. In my opinion, it's a poor attempt at a simulation. And, as I have demonstrated way back on this thread, there are at least four different versions of it, indicating that the writer was having difficulty doing a consistent replication.

That's what I meant, but I didn't explain myself very well, sorry. I meant different as in not being exactly identical.

..............................Certain aspects of Gerry's writing style, can be seen replicated in the Robert Naylor signature on those creche sheets........
No, I couldn't possibly know from a brief signature whether GM's writing style exists in it. It's the upper-case letters and figures in the "Child's name/apartment number/ parents' mobile number or place where they can be found" columns which betray that the same person signed in "Madeleine McCann (sic)" and also Elizabeth Naylor.

Again, I think I could have explained myself better. The writing style as in character stokes, i.e., the letter N, start and finish positions which according to Shibboleth's opinion, they share the same style of upward and downward stokes.

.........................Which leads us to believe, Gerry was signing in two entries."
So it appears to me. But why didn't he sign in both girls with his own GMC signature, as he would have done if friends had asked him to take their child to creche as part of a friendly arrangement? He didn't bother to disguise the letters and figures. What's with this flaky signature?

You can easily see how others looking in and reading all of this is getting confused, if I've managed to confuse everyone.

But I would like to say to everyone, that this is a very recent discovery which is why things seem quite complex, but with a little more help form others input and with a little more digging up on the statement side, this will all come together very soon, of that I'm quite sure.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 15.11.10 15:19

@ Stella

One is in absolutely no doubt at all. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.11.10 15:37

Whilst contemplating the significance of someone by the name of Naylor and McCandless possibly sharing the same address in the UK and both being at OC at the same time, I thought I would insert here other individuals using the other Club Cottages, either side of the McCandless one.

Club Cottages

28/04-05/05 C3B Michael Watkins

05/05-12/05 C3B Alistair Cameron MacDonald

03/05-10/05 C3E Frank Perkins

19/04-10/05 C3F McCandless

24/04-12/05 C3H Dennis Arthur Leeds (owner booking)

28/04-05/05 C3J Paula Maria McGarry
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.11.10 16:28

Apparently there is a Paula McGarry who works at AstraZeneca.

I wonder if it is the same one as above that was staying in C3J ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 15.11.10 20:07

Slowly, Stella, and steady on. One is utterly confounded by the sheer volume of coincidences we have here. At this rate, one is going to have to open another bottle. The gout and blood pressure are not at all good with having to celebrate with a nip of old Port every time you unravel another thread for us.

Encore. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 15.11.10 21:47

I still wonder if we shouldn't lose sight of the fact that the McCann booking is listed out of alphabetical order, which just happens to bring it into a little group of three with the Naylors. As in:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
So McCandless is a "Donos" which means "Owner". Of C3F. He might own other apartments, too. Like G4N???? It's possible.
Altho' we've heard bad reports of G5A, that might be because the McCs treated it in a sluttish way. I'm not sure I agree with Tony that the OC is a sort of PT Pontins. Judging by the google earth photos, some of the apartment blocks look pretty high class to me.
Just a thought, while we're considering what sort of folks go there.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Daoud 16.11.10 1:52

Stella wrote:Apparently there is a Paula McGarry who works at AstraZeneca.

I wonder if it is the same one as above that was staying in C3J ?

You can find a bit more about the Paula McGarry who works for AstraZeneca here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
She works for them in Canada and appears to be Canadian, so she may well not be the same woman, although there are some established Canadian links in this case ...
Daoud
Daoud

Activity : 151

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 16.11.10 7:07

Regarding this McCandless/Naylor house-share, as far as I recall Naylor was working in Edinburgh with Landsbanki until the crash in....2007? 2008? then he moved to London. So the McCandless holiday encompassed the dates of their house-mates the London Naylors, which was a bog-standard MW week. The other Naylors in G4N arrived two days before the MW start-date, i.e on the Thursday.
Keep in mind that acc. to the MW records, the London Naylors did not require MW-arranged flights or transfers. Interesting, eh?
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.11.10 8:45

kikoraton wrote:I still wonder if we shouldn't lose sight of the fact that the McCann booking is listed out of alphabetical order, which just happens to bring it into a little group of three with the Naylors. As in:
So McCandless is a "Donos" which means "Owner". Of C3F. He might own other apartments, too. Like G4N???? It's possible.
Altho' we've heard bad reports of G5A, that might be because the McCs treated it in a sluttish way. I'm not sure I agree with Tony that the OC is a sort of PT Pontins. Judging by the google earth photos, some of the apartment blocks look pretty high class to me.
Just a thought, while we're considering what sort of folks go there.

I know Kiko, as I said on the other forum, software programs that are set to sort in alphabetical order, do so regardless of case sizes. Uppercase letters, lowercase, it makes no difference. There is also the issue of the text on one line not lining up that you pointed out to us before. If that list was printed on a laser printer, that would be impossible. If it was printed on the old fashioned dot matrix printer, they could slip from time to time, but at the point they slipped EVERYTHING afterwards would have also been wonky. They cannot correct themselves, especially after just one line. The original reports need to be examined very carefully. I would also like to know on what day and at what time did these reports get handed over to the PJ.

Ah, so "Donos" means the owner of the property is occupying it at that specific time, the other arrangement of "owner booking", means the owner of the property made the original booking and the name listed is the person who is renting it? As in G4N, Naylor is renting it out. Is that right?

There is a wide range of properties on the OC complex from what I have seen. If you google for properties to rent out there, you can see inside a lot of them. The closer you get to the sea, the more expensive and luxurious they become. The block right on the seafront each have their own private swimming pools. This is where Donald Booker-Milburn was staying in the Waterside block in W24D. Now his booking is stated as (clientes directos), is this the one where the booking was made directly through the Directors of OC?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.11.10 14:03

So that we are all singing off the same song sheet and so that I am completely clear in my own mind, I have produced the following explanations of all the different types of bookings made. If any of it is incorrect or could be explained better, please let me know and I will be very happy to change it.

Booking refDescriptionowner/guest
clientes directosis a booking made directly with OC managementguest
Donosthe owner is using their own apartmentowner
owner bookingthe owner arranged the booking, the name given is only using itguest
mark warneris someone who has booked through that agencyguest
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.11.10 15:14

Stella - thanks for this. I think we can say therefore that the occupants of G4N were called Naylor?

I`ve just looked at the full 192 entry for the Mccandless`s etc. As I suspected, the property in question is a block of flats. The Mccandless`s were living there in 2002 and the Naylors were registered as living there in 2006; and in addition there are the other names as listed in previous posts.

( Not trying to be a wet blanket and of course the Mcanndless family at PdaL could be the same ones as those in the block of flats a few years prior to the Naylors but it looks as if this might be a coincidence)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 16.11.10 19:56

Were the McCandless family still there at the time of the holiday, alison? If so, one could propose something like: the Candles and the Naylors got to know each other on the stairs, or perhaps knew each other previously, with Candle helping Naylor to acquire the apartment in W4. (Sorry, can't be bothered to keep typing McCandless - it's a bit like McCann-and-less). In 2007, Candle says to Naylor "we're going to occupy our apartment at PdL from 19 April to 10 May. Why don't you and Áinne and the kids come out on a MW holiday from 28 April to 5 May? We'll have some fun, do a bit of surfing............"
This might have happened. But on the other hand, google shows that McCandless isn't in fact such an unusual name. It doesn't explain why the Naylors didn't need flights or transfers. Well, transfers yes, because Candle would have been able to ferry them to and from the airport. But flights??????????????

"Ah, so "Donos" means the owner of the property is occupying it at that specific time, the other arrangement of "owner booking", means the owner of the property made the original booking and the name listed is the person who is renting it? As in G4N, Naylor is renting it out. Is that right?" Personally, I reckon that's right, Stella. Provided that the office staff used the terms correctly. But it's easy to see how an exception might arise. Here's an example: owner of G4N says to OC staff, with whom he/she has regular and friendly contact "book the apartment out from 26 April to 5 May, please. I don't yet know the name of the occupant, but it's a friend/colleague/family of the Naylors in BP01, so put it down in their name for the time being". I think we have to keep an open mind.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 16.11.10 20:48

With acknowledgement to themccannfiles.com, I thought it might be useful to remind ourselves of the "7500-to-one" coincidence that G5A is owned by a McCann. Why? Because it's my belief that a substitute child was used to replace Madeleine Beth McCann. Three-year-old girls aren't daft, and when you think about it, during the best part of 5 days spent in the creche, the little substitute child would certainly have let them know if she hadn't been called Madeleine. And I think at some point, the nanny would have addressed her as "Madeleine McCann". Either in a sort of mock admonition, or the reverse - in praising her with "Madeleine McCann - haven't you drawn a lovely picture for us!" If the substitute had been called anything else but Madeleine McCann, I reckon it would have become obvious. (Madeleine McCandless? - don't even go there).

"Who owns Apartment 5A?

The apartment is owned by Ruth Margaret McCann, who is unrelated to the McCanns according to family spokesperson Clarence Mitchell.

The apartment A, number 5, locate at Rua Dr. Agostinho da Silva, Montes da Luz Urbanization, Praia da luz, is registered with the number 3666.

In 2001 the house was bought by a kind of society belonging to Daniel John Aldred, his daughter Donna Michelle Aldred (from his first marriage), Michael William McCann and his wife, Ruth Margaret McCann.

Michael McCann born in Devonport, Plymouth was a widower when he married Margaret Ruth Pittaway, 53, who was also widowed in 1987.

In 2005, Michael and Ruth bought the part of the Aldred couple giving each of them 50% of the apartment.

Later in July 2006 Michael McCann died in Liverpool and in November of the same year Ruth McCann inherited his part becoming the only proprietor.

Martin Brunt, Sky News Crime Correspondent, said in his blog of 20 December 2007 that he had asked the McCanns spokesperson, Clarence Mitchell, why the apartment from where Madeleine disappeared was registered to an owner called McCann.

Brunt says: "I had to pester him for an answer, which only added to my suspicion that it was Gerry and Kate's second home and for some reason they had pretended it was a holiday rental.

We finally nailed it. The place belongs to a Ruth McCann, a teacher in Liverpool (where Kate is from), who inherited it from her late husband.

She told us she was no relation to Madeleine's family and hoped she wouldn't be pestered after my inquiry.

In fact, she was more interested in learning whether she was likely to get compensation from the police who have, at last, kept the apartment as a locked crime scene.

The chance of the McCanns renting a holiday home from someone of the same name is 7,500-to-one."

In other words, I think it's worth considering all the McCanns we can find, to perhaps discover if one of them might have a little daughter/granddaughter/cousin called Madeleine.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 17.11.10 0:06

As has been widely commented on in the press, Murat's daughter bears a striking resemblance to Madeleine. Do we know for certain that this girl was not in PDL - maybe Murat was duped into a plan with the McCanns involving substituting Madeleine for his own daugher in the creche, perhaps with good intentions and not realizing he was getting involved in something serious.
Didn't someone claim to have seen Murat's girlfriend seen with a girl resembling Madeleine a couple of days after her disappearance?

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by soulthief 17.11.10 0:23

Autumn wrote:
As has been widely commented on in the press, Murat's daughter bears a striking resemblance to Madeleine. Do we know for certain that this girl was not in PDL - maybe Murat was duped into a plan with the McCanns involving substituting Madeleine for his own daugher in the creche, perhaps with good intentions and not realizing he was getting involved in something serious.
Didn't someone claim to have seen Murat's girlfriend seen with a girl resembling Madeleine a couple of days after her disappearance?
I'm pretty sure I recall hearing Murats girlfriend was seen with a child, there are too many coincidences for my liking like Murats daughter looking like Madeleine and didn't his wife say he rang her bawling and asking to speak to their daughter at stupid o clock in the morning a day afetr the supposed abduction? Then there is Murats links to where O'Brien lives. martin recognising Payne and Payne advising Kate not to talk to her, clearly he recognised Fletcher too! Payne being so helpful he arranged the trip, he is the last person to supposedly see Madeleine alive, he told sol we have a pact blah blah& he is accused of paedophile tendencies and he doesn't return for the reconstruction..not so helpful there eh?
soulthief

Activity : 725

https://www.youtube.com/user/xS0ulThiefx

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 17.11.10 1:13

One has been pondering over a number of Gerald McCanns blogs recently, and wish to mention a couple of points made by McCann on June 11th. One would have guessed that many Irish people holidaying in Portugal would have a many people inadvertently captured by their holiday snaps, and cannot help but be a little curious as to why McCann has directed people to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and their local police rather than contacting the Portuguese police or Leicester police directly, and listing their web addresses too.

One is also curious as to the specific ''2 weeks leading up to the 3rd May.'' Does McCAnn believe that the paedophile was perhaps on holiday too? And could not possibly have been there prior to this specific two week period? ie. That the paedophile did not reside in Portugal? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Inbetween McCann's constant and persistent name-dropping of people he had met or was about to meet, such as Ambassadors, well-known people, and the chiefs of here, there and everywhere, there is often a sense of his needing to be closer and more in the know regarding the investigation, than any parent should feel a need to be during those very first few weeks of their child having been somehow stolen from her bed.

On one hand, the McCanns were telling the press that they had not said the Portuguese police were not doing enough for them, but on the other, McCann is seen to be actively directing some areas which should have been left for the Portuguese police to decide upon carrying out. Of all the photographs we have learned were sent to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , how do we know that they were sent promptly to the PJ? Were they lingered upon, as in the case of the Gaspars statements? How would the PJ know how many photographs were uploaded, given the unreliability or reticence shown by Leicester police?

Would it be unbelievable or impossible for somebody to have been in PDL in the two weeks leading up to May 3rd, whom we have yet to hear about?

One cannot help but believe to this day, that the last sentence of June 11th's blog still stands.

McCann's blog: After returning from the beach we did the Irish version of Crimewatch-‘Crimecall’. There are a lot of Irish tourists in and around Praia da Luz and although the awareness of Madeleine’s disappearance in Ireland is extremely high, we want to ensure that everyone is aware of the appeal and we want the Irish public to come forward with photographs of people who they do not know who were in and around Praia da Luz in the 2 weeks leading up to the 3rd May. The address to upload photographs is: to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . We have also asked for people to contact their local police if they have seen a man matching the description of the suspect carrying a child seen around the time of Madeleine’s abduction. He is 30-40 years, 1.70-1.80m (5’7”-11”), caucasian and was wearing a dark jacket, beige or mustard coloured trousers with dark shoes.

No major news on the investigation front- we still believe it is just a single phone call away.''
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth 17.11.10 8:18

I take that to mean that Gerry knows that he had been seen by an Irish family. He was desperate for them to come forward so that his "millionaire backers" could put the frighteners on. Unfortunately, Mr Smith was not so easily taken in and went straight to the proper investigating authorities.
Shibboleth
Shibboleth

Activity : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 17.11.10 8:34

I note that a Paul Mccandless has sent a message to the iPetitions site demanding that there be an independent investigation. That's usually speak for "clear the Mccanns' name!".
I'll post up photos of Maddie and the Murat daughter later, but frankly my point is that a Cynthia or a Sophia would not fit the bill, because she would not allow herself to be called Madeleine or Maddie.
I know someone who posts here who could tell us which of the OC guests were in town two weeks before 3 May! They would include the McCandlesses.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.11.10 8:54

I've just noticed something else about this booking. At the point the name changed the OC reference information attached to it also changed to say "agreement information". I wonder why his little arrangement had to change? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dr Palmer G20 23/04/07 to 11/05/07 DONOS (report run on the 5th of May)

But when the report is run on the 6th, from entries made on the 5th, we now see a very different name staying in the same apartment.

Dr Pawer G20 23/04/07 to 11/05/07 DONOS (report run on the 6th)

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.11.10 9:24

Here is some more who arrived quite early

23/04-04/05 0109 Grant (3) donos booking

10/04-02/05 C2E Bamford

19/04-10/05 C3F McCandless

20/04-12/05 C4H ENGLAND (donos booking)

21/04-05/05 C4i Kevin (owner booking)

19/04-03/05 FP04 Gerald Thompson

23/04-02/05 G1E Burness Oon (2) owner booking

15/04-27/05 G1K Clough (5) donos booking

26/04-03/05 G1M William Dunford (2) TC

21/04-05/05 G4J Jayne Marie Jensen

19/04-03/05 G13a Stephen John Bamforth

21/04-05/05 GP02 Adam Mills

23/04-06/05 KP01 Lucas Voisin (2) JMV

14/03-02/05 S708 Seven Eye / Duane Wessells (1) clientes directos

20/04/06-31/01/08 W1F Kelly owner booking

18/04-01/05 W3H Allister owner booking

23/04-01/05 CZH Andrew Taverner (2) owner booking

18/04-08/05 CCI Hurst (6) donos booking
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.11.10 11:21

KikoR - no overlap, I`m afraid between the " Candles" and the Naylors. The former were there only in 2002 (and are now in the Hounslow and Feltham area) and the Naylors only there in 2006, presumably before they moved elsewhere in the Hammersmith area.

Have looked at the Ruth/Michael Mccann ownership issue. The co owners were related. Daniel John Aldred was married to a Donna Michelle ( she was not his daughter) and her maiden name was Mccann. So I imagine she was related to Michael.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 38 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top