The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Peter Hyatt compares an innocent mother's statement with others, including Kate McCann Mm11

Peter Hyatt compares an innocent mother's statement with others, including Kate McCann Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Peter Hyatt compares an innocent mother's statement with others, including Kate McCann Mm11

Peter Hyatt compares an innocent mother's statement with others, including Kate McCann Regist10

Peter Hyatt compares an innocent mother's statement with others, including Kate McCann

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Hyatt compares an innocent mother's statement with others, including Kate McCann Empty Peter Hyatt compares an innocent mother's statement with others, including Kate McCann

Post by Jill Havern 21.06.18 13:49

Sometimes investigators and analysts will ask for a sample of a truthful statement or of an innocent mother's statement to compare to others, including Kate McCann.

There are not many found online because they do not create news.  Here is a very short statement by the parents of a missing child in which the father did not give us enough to go on, but the mother showed indication of concern for her child, which suggests belief that the child is alive. Regrettably, the child was raped and murdered and the killer found. News: 

Kyle Parker, 23, who was charged with murder, rape and a slew of other felonies in the girl's death. Of the three people questioned with polygraph machines, two failed.

That left one option: Offer a plea deal.

Owen Circuit Court Judge Lori Thatcher Quillan accepted the agreement after a hearing during which she expressed disgust for Parker, but said the risk that he could walk free was too great if she rejected the deal.

Quillan sentenced him to 60 years in prison, per the agreement. Parker pleaded guilty earlier this month to murder and kidnapping, and will serve 60 years for the murder and 16 for the kidnapping. He will serve the sentences simultaneously. The plea agreement also stipulates that Parker will register as a violent offender, but not as a sex offender.

Consider mother's statement compared to DeOrr mother and father.  These are limited statements.  Even in a single statement, the mother expressed concern, not for herself, but for what her child might be experiencing.  This was not heard from in other cases, including, Madeleine McCann,  Baby Ayla, Lisa and above mentioned DeOrr, in spite of his parents speaking extensively in an interview.  Neither expressed any concern over DeOrr's condition or care.  

Investigators have been searching for 14-month-old Shaylyn Ammerman since Wednesday morning. Shaylyn is described as 20 inches tall, 20 pounds, blonde hair and blue eyes. She was last seen wearing white zip-up pajamas with an owl design and carrying a “Winnie the Pooh” blanket.

She was in the care of her grandmother and father Tuesday in their Spencer home, according to Indiana State Police. The mother and father are not together but share custody of Shyly.

Police say the child has now been missing for more than 24 hours and they are worried.

Tamera Sue Morgan, the girl’s grandmother, told police she put Shaylyn to bed and last checked on her around midnight Tuesday in a home in the 400 block of West Jefferson. When Morgan checked the crib in the morning, she told police the child was gone.

“The first feeling was panic,” Morgan said. “‘Where is the baby, she can’t get out of her baby bed so somebody had to take her.'

Note the contemplation of what occurred to the baby instead of "I have no idea" which is often heard when a subject does not want to give information. We all have lots of ideas about most of everything in life. Here, the grandmother identified panic and then immediate reasoning taking into account the baby's age. This is to show alert hormonal response, even from grandparent.  

Morgan said she won’t stop at anything to find her granddaughter. She was putting up signs Thursday morning. Next we see "impotence" from the parent or grandparent. This is where the parent (in this case, grandparent) has a broken pattern. 

The parent feeds the child when hungry.
The parent changes the child when messy.
The parent soothes the child when the child falls. 
Suddenly:  the parent is left bereft of the fulfillment of natural instinct: 

I’m going stir crazy at home. I’m not getting any information whatsoever from anybody so I’m just going out and trying to spread the word as far and as wide as possible,” Morgan said. “I am very concerned. It’s been so long since we’ve seen her. I’m just so scared to death of where she’s at, if she’s safe, if she’s being taken care of.”

Police said several people were at the home the night Shaylyn disappeared. Officials said they have interviewed several witnesses including family of little Shyly. This is important when looking at the short statement of the father. 

We like to hear parents express concern for what the child is experiencing at the moment the statement is made.  This is the father's quote and then the mother.  

“Just shocked that somebody would do this to me. I have no idea why or what’s going through somebody’s mind that would do this,” said Shaylyn’s father Justin Ammerman. “I’m going crazy. I don’t know what to think.”

a. "just shocked" is without commitment. Without the pronoun "I", we cannot say he is "shocked" since he does not say it. 

This raises the concern regarding who he associates with. 

He considers this done to him.  He does not know what to think after telling us what he thought. He puts the brakes on thinking (unlike grandmother) by having "no idea why" someone would do this.  When taken with the sentence beginning without the pronoun "I", we wonder if: 

He does, indeed, have some ideas regarding those he associates with. 

"To me" may indicate feeling of failure of father to protect. 

No remark about care for child, but the quote is very short.  From this alone, I would question his associates closely as well as explore with him why he thinks this was done as a grudge. In other words:

In his perception of reality, those near him are capable of kidnapping for a grudge. 

Few of us might think this in our lives. 

Ammerman said he didn’t have people over Wednesday night, and he thinks someone took his daughter from her crib in the middle of the night. He now engages the idea process.  

“I don’t know who in their right mind would do this,” he said. “Somebody’s got a big grudge over us. I don’t know who it is, but they better confess and give my baby back.”

It would be someone not in their "right mind" that would do this. 
Also notice that 'confess' comes before 'give' in his language.  
He does not here express concern for what the child is experiencing at the moment.  It was done to "him" and "better confess and give my baby back" suggests, in order, that he sees this done to him and he is responsible. He does not issue a threat, but it may be implied. 

Here is the mother:  

Jessica Stewart, the girl’s mother, spoke to 24-Hour News 8 Wednesday evening.
She said her daughter’s blanket and diaper bag are also missing.

Next, this mother is concerned about the baby's comfort, at this moment in time, while missing:  

“I’m hoping that whoever has her is taking care of her and will bring her back home safe,” Stewart said. “I’ve got a bad feeling since talking to the cops today and I am hoping I am wrong.”

Stewart also said she knows of no one who would want to take the child. We don't have a quote, but my guess is this:  her friends are different than the baby's father's friends. 

“I just want her home,” she said.

Here the mother is concerned for the very thing a mother should be concerned about; in the moment. Recall in the early McCann interviews that this was missing. The same concern was missing from other parents indicated for guilty knowledge. 

Next, note the dent in denial/confidence, is explicitly caused by what was said in conversation with police. 

The word "just" is a comparative word of reduction, as to say "only"; her sole 'want' or desire is to have her home.  

Then note the unnatural pessimism is assigned as caused by the knowledge police gave her.  Yet even here, there is hope against it. 

The word "just" is a dependent word in which we know the subject is thinking of something else.  In context, it is related to what police told her. 

This did not end well. 

A sex offender was charged with the child's murder. 

What did we learn from the statements?

1. Mom showed no signal of guilty knowledge that the child was dead. Instead she showed concern for the present circumstance of the child.

2. Mom assigned "blame" of pessimism upon why police told her. 

3.  Dad indicates some guilt over not protecting the child ("to me") and some sensitivity about those of whom he was associated with. 

4. Grandmother, who was caretaker at the time, showed immediate processing of information, like a machine, to facilitate information to lead to the child's recovery. 

Although these are very limited quotes, we do see, especially in the mother, a natural and expected reaction:

"I hope someone is taking care of her" which is to show concern for the child while the child is missing. 

This is something that may be absent from those who know their child is beyond helping or human care.

https://statement-analysis.blogspot.com/2018/06/missing-one-year-old-update.html?m=1

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 40913

Back to top Go down

Peter Hyatt compares an innocent mother's statement with others, including Kate McCann Empty Re: Peter Hyatt compares an innocent mother's statement with others, including Kate McCann

Post by tiki 17.05.19 17:46

What I find nauseating is the Mcs constantly and still do try to convince and persuade that they are the most loving responsible parents in the whole country. What's hard to believe is that an awful lot of people have bought this without question. He even had an award for bravery whilst Mrs M was made ambassador for missing children.  I'm sorry but I don't get it, why is this , just because they WERE both doctors at the time.
tiki
tiki

Activity : 84

Back to top Go down

Peter Hyatt compares an innocent mother's statement with others, including Kate McCann Empty Re: Peter Hyatt compares an innocent mother's statement with others, including Kate McCann

Post by Liz Eagles 17.05.19 17:59

Whilst sharing your nausea, I have to point out it is a manipulating, media machine, funded by the general public and private sponsors which really sickens and makes the life of a little girl so cheap.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.05.19 22:58

tiki wrote:What I find nauseating is the Mcs constantly and still do try to convince and persuade that they are the most loving responsible parents in the whole country. What's hard to believe is that an awful lot of people have bought this without question. He even had an award for bravery whilst Mrs M was made ambassador for missing children.  I'm sorry but I don't get it, why is this , just because they WERE both doctors at the time.

In the interest of accuracy tiki, Gerald McCann most definitely did not receive nor have an award for bravery.

He was invited to attend the UK police bravery awards ceremony by the Sun newspaper, a tentacle of the murky Murdoch mogul empire, where he reportedly received a standing ovation - for what remains unclear.

Kate McCann is an ambassador for the Missing People charity, not missing children.

The reasons?  I venture to suggest it relates to an apparent mass cover-up to protect a syndicate of criminals - just like many suspect people are knighted and politicians are elevated to aristocracy upon retirement.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by tiki 18.05.19 0:24

Ah that was wrongly reported then unless I read it wrong but still the Mcs are not the picture perfect parents they keep trying to convince us of. What does Peter Hyatt call it something like the need to persuade which basically means their not what they are trying so hard to persuade about. Maybe I got that wrong - no matter I'm sure you will correct me whomever you may be . Byeeee
tiki
tiki

Activity : 84

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top