The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register please do NOT use your email address as a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Gemma O'Doherty: 'Maddie: Did the BBC bend the truth?'

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Gemma O'Doherty: 'Maddie: Did the BBC bend the truth?'

Post by polyenne on 09.03.18 21:41

A phrase from a TV Show that’s all......applcable, in part, to Kate perhaps ?

polyenne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 09.03.18 21:55

Mark Willis wrote:
Now here's a funny thing: Hold on to that Gemma Village Magazine piece; in the words of Max Miller, "There'll never be another"
coffee

Of course there won't be, that was apparent from the start.

It's rather like writing a book, you start with the prologue then stuff it with sage and onion and finish with the epilogue - ask Frankie Howard, he knows winkwink .

Been this way too many times before to be hoodwinked into thinking something positive is about to happen.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis on 10.03.18 7:24

Verdi wrote:
Mark Willis wrote:
Now here's a funny thing: Hold on to that Gemma Village Magazine piece; in the words of Max Miller, "There'll never be another"
coffee

Of course there won't be, that was apparent from the start.

It's rather like writing a book, you start with the prologue then stuff it with sage and onion and finish with the epilogue - ask Frankie Howard, he knows winkwink .

Been this way too many times before to be hoodwinked into thinking something positive is about to happen.
Mr Lurcio! Greetings good citizens. And now the prologue...
That's the point though, that if I were the producer of "Groundhog Day" I'd be suing half the commentators on line regards the fact that each and every dawn has happened since 3 5 7. If false dawns were currency we'd all be rich.
Now one may say that you and me are being pessimistic, whereas I'd say realistic. Little point in misplaced optimism or hope once you realise this whole thing is a done deal. It's on rails. Like the arrow of time it's a one-way ticket. 
There isn't a No.99 bus coming for the Mcs to be thrown under. Neither will" crack". If all the circumstantial evidence out there added to Eddie and Keela's hasn't seen them counting bricks in the cell wall then nothing short of a confession will, and I am not holding my breath waiting for that to happen.
Mark Willis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 10.03.18 13:11

Mark Willis wrote:Now one may say that you and me are being pessimistic, whereas I'd say realistic. Little point in misplaced optimism or hope once you realise this whole thing is a done deal. It's on rails. Like the arrow of time it's a one-way ticket.
Hang on a minute, just got to fill my glass - it's half empty smilie .  Panic not, it's only water.

A one way ticket is a good analogy of this ongoing farce.  There cometh a time [circa. May 2007], when you realise that things are not as they should be.  Andy Redwood was right when he publicly stated..

"Primarily what we sought to do from the beginning is to try and draw everything back to – to zero, if you like, try and sort of take everything back to the beginning – and then re-analyse and re-assess everything – accepting nothing."

Problem is of course, he said it but he didn't do it bignono .

If you're going to journalistically investigate the mystery of Madeleine McCann's alleged disappearance, you need to have a thorough knowledge of the case, access to the many players and oodles of time on your hands.  All sadly lacking in Ms O'Doherty's world.

In fairness to all and sundry, the major stumbling block has always been Portugal v. UK.  The gap has been frequently used to the McCanns advantage but at the flip of the coin, it has been a hindrance to any genuine truth seekers.  With cultural differences taken into consideration, it's very difficult keep the two domains entirely separate.  Folk still believe Operation Grange have some sort of super powers that can override international jurisdiction - not so, at least not in reality.  Taking the case at face value, the disappearance of a British three year old child holidaying in Portugal, the UK has no authority to investigate the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, the UK cannot bring about a prosecution - Portugal retains primacy until god, or some other ultimate power, declares otherwise.  Contact and a good relationship with Portugal is an essential ingredient for solving this case

I'll wager members of CMoMM and close associates together with guest readers, know more about this case than any investigative journalist or sofa foghorn or wannabe public commentator.

So we keep digging - it's what we do best.

Madeleine who?  At least we don't forget.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 10.03.18 13:33

Verdi wrote:I'll wager members of CMoMM and close associates together with guest readers, know more about this case than any investigative journalist or sofa foghorn or wannabe public commentator.
For sure!

There are at least a dozen on this web site that know the minutest detail of all the publicly know facts.

Gemma has only to ask.

I still think she's one of the good guys based on previous stuff she did. She might be a little under-educated in this case.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis on 10.03.18 15:42

Good posts Mr Verdi and Mr Bluebag.
Whereas the Mcs, for some counter-intuitive reason, do not want us to forget them, we will never (allow them to) forget Madeleine, whose disappearance was due to them.
The Mcs are a protected species, apparently a matter of national security, above our clearance level. 
Although their unprecedented protection ensures they will not be prosecuted, it does not mean that further investigation (on our part) will not eventually reveal as near as possible as to what actually occurred. 
We dig deep enough we may as yet uncover who it is that is really being protected. Then we may get a handle on the "why".
Mark Willis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 10.03.18 16:11

Gemma O'Doherty can/will only be buried along with Colin Sutton, Mark Williams-Thomas and the Untold Story, better she never got involved in the first place.

This case has attracted too much attention to be trivialised by half-hearted attemps at exposure - the latter two - and a bit, being largely self serving. It's a nuisance distraction and only gives vent to disharmony and diversion.

On with the motley!

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis on 10.03.18 17:45

Verdi wrote:Gemma O'Doherty can/will only be buried along with Colin Sutton, Mark Williams-Thomas and the Untold Story, better she never got involved in the first place.  

This case has attracted too much attention to be trivialised by half-hearted attemps at exposure - the latter two - and a bit, being largely self serving.  It's a nuisance distraction and only gives vent to disharmony and diversion.

On with the motley!
Which serves to prove that they don't know anything like as much as we do. Because history has a tendency to repeat itself you might expect those professionally appointed might bone up on why every attempt to expose the Mcs in any meaningful way will fall down at the first hurdle.
Next.
Mark Willis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum