The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Two Clips from CMTV Gonçalo Amaral - O Enigma  with translations - UPDATE Dec 7  Further Interview Quotes RE: David Payne - Page 2 Mm11

Two Clips from CMTV Gonçalo Amaral - O Enigma  with translations - UPDATE Dec 7  Further Interview Quotes RE: David Payne - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Two Clips from CMTV Gonçalo Amaral - O Enigma  with translations - UPDATE Dec 7  Further Interview Quotes RE: David Payne - Page 2 Mm11

Two Clips from CMTV Gonçalo Amaral - O Enigma  with translations - UPDATE Dec 7  Further Interview Quotes RE: David Payne - Page 2 Regist10

Two Clips from CMTV Gonçalo Amaral - O Enigma with translations - UPDATE Dec 7 Further Interview Quotes RE: David Payne

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two Clips from CMTV Gonçalo Amaral - O Enigma  with translations - UPDATE Dec 7  Further Interview Quotes RE: David Payne - Page 2 Empty Re: Two Clips from CMTV Gonçalo Amaral - O Enigma with translations - UPDATE Dec 7 Further Interview Quotes RE: David Payne

Post by polyenne 07.12.17 14:25

Didn't Hodge's nephew Edmonds high tail it out of Luz by private jet 04:05:07?

Yuuuup ! Like a rat up a drainpipe (probably not the best analogy in the circumstances)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
polyenne

Activity : 1575

Back to top Go down

Two Clips from CMTV Gonçalo Amaral - O Enigma  with translations - UPDATE Dec 7  Further Interview Quotes RE: David Payne - Page 2 Empty Re: Two Clips from CMTV Gonçalo Amaral - O Enigma with translations - UPDATE Dec 7 Further Interview Quotes RE: David Payne

Post by NickE 07.12.17 14:51

Mark Willis wrote:Ocean Club like a budget Lollita Express to Epstein Orgy Island?
Didn't Hodge's nephew Edmonds high tail it out of Luz by private jet 04:05:07?
He is a V.I.P and I've got the feeling that P.E was pre warned for the upcoming media circus.

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis 07.12.17 15:09

"Like a rat up a drainpipe" - lol, yes, perhaps unfortunately apposite.
As for pre-emption and warning off, it appears we had a surfeit of VIPs there that week. And it wasn't swinging..
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Activity : 885

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne 07.12.17 15:13

And one has to ask, what would a moneyed VIP be doing in a Mark Warner resort (no disrespect but Sandals it ain't) out of season ?
polyenne

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 07.12.17 17:02

polyenne wrote:And one has to ask, what would a moneyed VIP be doing in a Mark Warner resort (no disrespect but Sandals it ain't) out of season ?
That's a mystery.
Think about it, would you take a holiday "in the sun" at OC in late April with bad weather, a freezing pool and a freezing Atlantic ocean if you had so much money so you could use them as toiletpaper?
I wouldn't.

NickE

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 07.12.17 17:20

NickE wrote:
polyenne wrote:And one has to ask, what would a moneyed VIP be doing in a Mark Warner resort (no disrespect but Sandals it ain't) out of season ?
That's a mystery.
Think about it, would you take a holiday "in the sun" at OC in late April with bad weather, a freezing pool and a freezing Atlantic ocean if you had so much money so you could use them as toiletpaper?
I wouldn't.
Not a holiday home, not a particularly nice warm place for children to splash in a warm pool, not particularly great food on offer, well generally not a particularly great place for an April holiday.

Don't gasp Nick E that I agree with you. big grin
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 07.12.17 17:22

polyenne wrote:The paedophilia angle is interesting for many reasons and I've counted it and discounted it too many times !

Paedophiles will search out and befriend other like-minded people. It is an underground covert activity that requires care to ensure that cover is not broken. It would be extraordinary if there were a single paedophile, within a group of parents with small girls, where that group socialized and holidayed together, and a single person regularly bathed said young children and that that sort of activity was seen as normal. Not wishing to assume that all paedophiles are men but it would be deeply disturbing to accept that the wives/partners of the men in the group were fully aware of the situation. If they weren't accepting of the situation, what would stop them.......blackmail ?    

In other words, it is highly probable that others in that group were also paedophiles.

Turning to this particular case, let's assume the "checking" routine was in place.....how many times did the men do the rotational "checking" as opposed to the women ? And let's assume that the children might all have been in the same room....possibly sedated. Was this a planned pre-season convention for such people ? Is that why there were many other people, from all walks of life (some very well off, who hot-footed it away) at that particular resort at that particular week ? All surrounded by "pretty blonde girls"
Often wondered same. Paedophiles surround themselves with facilitators some of which are used unawares and others very much in the know!

“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.” [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 07.12.17 17:25

How did Clement Freud contact the McCanns. Who gave him either their telephone number or their email/postal address?

and more importantly why?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 07.12.17 18:28

Although I have posted all the comments from Goncalo Amaral suggesting there may be some issues (that I prefer not to think about) that have been hidden, I am reticent to believe (without further information) that this was the reason for the holiday or the reason Maddie died.

I do, however consider the possibility that it is the reason that, AFTER Maddie had died they could not risk an autopsy.

For now, I remain thinking that similar to the possibility of 'swinging', it was not directly involved in the reason Maddie died or disappeared....only the possible reason it was not reported as an accident

It was important for it to be known by the investigation in Portugal and could be the reason that it became an 'issue' with Goncalo Amaral, considering OG focused on OTHER pedophiles and not the possibility of one within the group of friends.

I can't be sure he also believed it was the reason behind what happened, why she died and why she disappeared.

Further information may change my mind but until then I can only try to make sense of what we 'know' without falling into the trap of speculation.

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne 07.12.17 19:33

HideHo......I agree. It is my belief that what caused Madeleine to die was an accident. However, her demise opened up a can of worms quite possibly on many fronts :
Had she (and others) been sedated and to what extent ?
What was everyone doing there during that off season week at MW ?
Was the children’s presence required during that week ?
Why must her body never be found...what clues does it yield ?
Why can her medical records not be released ?
Why did so many assets swing into place.....to protect who ?

Her death was a catalyst for a seismic event
polyenne

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 07.12.17 19:52

aquila wrote:How did Clement Freud contact the McCanns. Who gave him either their telephone number or their email/postal address?

According to Kate did they recieved a cryptic letter from Freud when they were in Pdl.
"Dear McCanns,’ .‘I have a house in P da L, been ashamed of the intrusion into your lives by our media . . . and if you would care to come to lunch/dinner at any time before Wednesday next, do ring and let me know.’

And Gerry did 5 phone calls from his mobile to the Casa da Colina land line during July and September

NickE

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 07.12.17 20:14

NickE wrote:
aquila wrote:How did Clement Freud contact the McCanns. Who gave him either their telephone number or their email/postal address?

According to Kate did they recieved a cryptic letter from Freud when they were in Pdl.
"Dear McCanns,’ .‘I have a house in P da L, been ashamed of the intrusion into your lives by our media . . . and if you would care to come to lunch/dinner at any time before Wednesday next, do ring and let me know.’

And Gerry did 5 phone calls from his mobile to the Casa da Colina land line during July and September
How was the letter received? Was it shoved through a letterbox, slipped underneath the front door, received by email, a text message perhaps?

Such things seem trifling but they are important.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 07.12.17 20:57

aquila wrote:
NickE wrote:

How was the letter received? Was it shoved through a letterbox, slipped underneath the front door, received by email, a text message perhaps?

Such things seem trifling but they are important.

Snipped from Daily Mail:
"By early July he was once again installed in Praia da Luz. As Kate McCann recalls in her book, at the beginning of that month they received a cryptic letter at their lodgings near the Ocean Club."

Snipped from The Mirror:
"Emails between 'predatory paedophile' Sir Clement Freud and Madeleine McCann's parents are set to be probed as part of a child sex abuse inquiry.
Messages exchanged between the late MP and the parents of missing Madeleine will be submitted to an inquiry into historic abuse allegations, according to The Star."

NickE

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 09.12.17 17:35

Boom! polyenne!  "Sandals it ain't" ha ha!  Yeah, hodge the dodge was outta' there in a flash!!?
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top