The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

PeterMac's theory of what really happened to Madeleine McCann.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: PeterMac's theory of what really happened to Madeleine McCann.

Post by lemonbutter on 04.11.17 8:21

Hello Verdi,

Would you mind clarifying just what you mean by:

There is only one possibility I can see that could encompass the McCanns actions, the friends adherence, the onslaught of UK senior officials across the board and the long term campaign.  A possibility that is pandemic and plugged as fast as every hole appears in it's structure.

I respect your opinions and would appreciate knowing specifically what a pandemic possibility means.

Thank you.
lemonbutter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP on 04.11.17 11:11

Government policy when somebody is arrested abroad is pretty clear, that the law of the country is to be respected, and there is very little our government can do to help you if you are guilty of a crime, apart from basic advice.
If you get caught smuggling drugs, even if you're an unwitting patsy, you are very much on your own. 

I don't believe 4 governments (Blair, Brown, Camoron, May) would get so deeply involved for over a decade to assist 2 unheard of doctors evade justice if the reason was simply a child was drugged, who fell off a sofa, banged her head and died and her parents were too drunk to notice for a few hours. 

And if you're going to say the medicine was illegal or blah blah Uncle Bob made them in his shed... So what! Do you really think Blair and Brown would swing into action, for legally or illegally administered sleeping medicines?

JRP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe on 04.11.17 11:16

Verdi, I am trying to read between the lines when you say there is but one scenario you can think of that would account for a blanket cover up of Madeleine's death. I infer that you mean that an autopsy would reveal that she had been a victim of long term sexual assault?
Phoebe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP on 04.11.17 11:45

@Phoebe wrote:Verdi, I am trying to read between the lines when you say there is but one scenario you can think of that would account for a blanket cover up of Madeleine's death. I infer that you mean that an autopsy would reveal that she had been a victim of long term sexual assault?

Our successive governments will be tribal about most issues. NHS, police budgets, public spending, foreign policy, but they sing off the same sheet when child abuse issues are raised. 
And funnily enough, the police don't look too hard for elite peadophiles and the BBC help with general disinformation, and newspapers only print stories about dead peadophiles.

I would say it's pandemic, in that elite peadophilia is a world wide issue, far beyond what we know or imagine we know.

JRP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 04.11.17 12:14

@polyenne wrote:Verdi, with all due respect, I’ll ask again. What do YOU think happened to Madeleine McCann ? As a long time researcher and being well-read on the subject, I’d be most interested in your take of the goings-on of that week.
I don't have a definitive opinion on what happened to Madeleine McCann - if I were to proffer such it would be only speculation, something I'm not prepared to do.

In my view, it's impossible to draw any positive conclusion in the absence of fact.  I only work on available material and instinct, so cannot fill in the blanks.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 04.11.17 12:33

@JRP wrote:Government policy when somebody is arrested abroad is pretty clear, that the law of the country is to be respected, and there is very little our government can do to help you if you are guilty of a crime, apart from basic advice.
If you get caught smuggling drugs, even if you're an unwitting patsy, you are very much on your own. 

I don't believe 4 governments (Blair, Brown, Camoron, May) would get so deeply involved for over a decade to assist 2 unheard of doctors evade justice if the reason was simply a child was drugged, who fell off a sofa, banged her head and died and her parents were too drunk to notice for a few hours. 

And if you're going to say the medicine was illegal or blah blah Uncle Bob made them in his shed... So what! Do you really think Blair and Brown would swing into action, for legally or illegally administered sleeping medicines?
Thank you JRP, at last a voice of reason in a wilderness of misinformation.  I've been driving home this simple point for years but you are the only one who has ever echoed my reasoning.  Time and time again I've even posted-up the relevant extract from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office - Guide to Citizens Traveling Abroad, which clearly lays out the function of a embassy/consulate - what they can and can't do.

As I've tried endlessly to explain the broad function of an Ambassador, which people just refuse point blank to accept.  The remit for an Embassy and Consulate is severely restricted, basically they are figure-heads representing the British government and it's citizens.  They do not have the power to muscle in on a local police investigation - they (the consulate) are there to provide assistance and support to the individual, the British subject, that's where their function begins and ends.

Assistance to British citizens abroad is handled by the nearest consulate, if there is no consulate then the embassy is called upon but never never an Ambassador - they only get involved with representing British subjects when inter/national incidents that could destabilize the host countries safety and/or security occur.  For example natural disasters, war, terrorism etc.  Areas that do not include vanishing children.

In short, Ambassador John Buck should never have been sent to Praia da Luz to speak for the McCanns.  He and his representatives in the form of the local consulate should never have been in consultation with the police about the investigation, other than determining the McCanns status as victims and/or suspects - then only to convey the information back to the McCanns.

The rest of your post is also spot on and back on topic thumbsup .

Edited for clarification.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 04.11.17 12:39

@Verdi wrote:
@aquila wrote:Perhaps Verdi can help out here to point out the part of rogatory interview I'm speaking of.
No Verdi cant! 

a) I haven't a clue what you're talking about and b) members can check out the rogatory interviews for themselves, I'm not a lackey.  

If as I think, you are referring to Dianne Webster, it's here..

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DIANE-WEBSTER-2.htm

m1264
Apologies Verdi, it was me being lazy.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 04.11.17 13:01

@Phoebe wrote:Verdi, I am trying to read between the lines when you say there is but one scenario you can think of that would account for a blanket cover up of Madeleine's death. I infer that you mean that an autopsy would reveal that she had been a victim of long term sexual assault?
The horrendous global problem of child sex abuse is the only plausible explanation I can see for the extent of high powered influence in this case.

Just like Operation Grange, they use dead men for world focus rather than the living who are continuing to satiate their perverted lust unabated.

Sickening.

Still, the thread is about PeterMac's theory not mine, so back on topic please folks.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 04.11.17 15:21

@lemonbutter wrote:Hello Verdi,

Would you mind clarifying just what you mean by:

There is only one possibility I can see that could encompass the McCanns actions, the friends adherence, the onslaught of UK senior officials across the board and the long term campaign.  A possibility that is pandemic and plugged as fast as every hole appears in it's structure.

I respect your opinions and would appreciate knowing specifically what a pandemic possibility means.

Thank you.
Sorry lemonbutter, I didn't mean to ignore you.  I think your question has been answered by my subsequent posts - at least I hope so.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lemonbutter on 04.11.17 15:40

Yes, thanks Verdi
lemonbutter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum