The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

PeterMac's theory of what really happened to Madeleine McCann. - Page 5 Mm11

PeterMac's theory of what really happened to Madeleine McCann. - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

PeterMac's theory of what really happened to Madeleine McCann. - Page 5 Mm11

PeterMac's theory of what really happened to Madeleine McCann. - Page 5 Regist10

PeterMac's theory of what really happened to Madeleine McCann.

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PeterMac's theory of what really happened to Madeleine McCann. - Page 5 Empty Re: PeterMac's theory of what really happened to Madeleine McCann.

Post by Verdi 04.09.18 0:24

I wandered into the children’s bedroom several times to check on Sean and Amelie. They were both lying on their fronts in a kind of crouch, with their heads turned sideways and their knees tucked under their tummies. In spite of the noise and lights and general pandemonium, they hadn’t stirred. They’d always been sound sleepers, but this seemed unnatural. Scared for them, too, I placed the palms of my hands on their backs to check for chest movement, basically, for some sign of life. Had Madeleine been given some kind of sedative to keep her quiet? Had the twins, too?

We tried to explain what had happened. David reiterated his concerns about roadblocks and border notification and I reported my fears that all three children could have been sedated.

Ricardo Paiva played a more prominent role in the interrogation this time, which did nothing to maintain my equilibrium. This was the man who had invited us to his home for dinner. Our children had played with his son. ‘The twins were restless in the UK so you sedated them?’ he was saying. ‘In the UK you were trying to give Madeleine to a family member? You get stressed and frustrated with the kids?’ I knew exactly where this line of questioning was going and, as much as it riled me, I refused to rise to it.

On the night Madeleine was taken, you may remember, Gerry and I had been very concerned that Sean and Amelie had hardly moved in their cots, let alone woken up, despite the commotion in the apartment. Since Madeleine was snatched apparently without making a sound, we had always suspected that all three children might have been sedated by the abductor. We mentioned this to the police that night and several more times in the following weeks, but no testing of urine, blood or hair, which could have revealed the presence of drugs, had ever been done. Apparently, hair grows at a rate of approximately 1cm per month, so it was possible that hair samples taken even four months later could provide us with additional information. It was worth a shot, at least. I asked for samples of my own hair to be taken as well simply because I was fed up with the constant insinuations that I took tranquillizers, sleeping pills or any medication, for that matter.

The process seemed to take ages and we all lost loads of hair. I couldn’t believe they had to take so much. The scientist cut chunks of it from Sean and Amelie’s heads while they were sleeping. I cried as I heard the scissors in their baby-blond hair. I felt angry that the children had to go through this further insult. As for me, I looked as if I had alopecia. Though I cursed the abductor and the PJ, I had bigger things to worry about.
All the hair samples produced negative results. While this didn’t totally exclude the possibility that the children had been sedated, especially given the time that had elapsed, it meant nobody else (including the PJ and the media) could prove otherwise. It also confirmed that I didn’t ‘abuse’ sedative medication. It is sad that we had to go to such lengths to demonstrate this; sadder still that such tests weren’t carried out at the time.

While Gerry and I laboured away, hour after hour, at our desks, the media onslaught continued unabated.

THE McCANNS ARE LYING
IF A BODY ISN’T FOUND, THE McCANNS WILL ESCAPE
BRITISH POLICE SAY MADELEINE DIED IN THE APARTMENT NEW DNA LINKS TO KATE
FSS CONFIRMS PARENTS SEDATED THEIR CHILDREN
GERRY IS NOT MADELEINE’S BIOLOGICAL FATHER

By now you might think I’d have become immune to these headlines, but they still shocked me.

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

[Excerpts for research study purposes only]

I remain convinced that the sedation issue was created to reinforce the abduction hypothesis.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

PeterMac's theory of what really happened to Madeleine McCann. - Page 5 Empty Re: PeterMac's theory of what really happened to Madeleine McCann.

Post by Jill Havern 23.06.19 12:57

Some comments from CMOMM facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/JillHavernCompleteMysteryofMadeleineMcCann/permalink/2398725947038551/

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41708

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 13.08.19 23:54

I don't believe the accidental drug overdose theory I feel something more sinister happened to Madeleine and that someone who was already under pressure suddenly snapped and the other person and persons helped to cover this up , the tie that binds them all together

I also believe there were other activities within this group which are of a criminal nature going on preceding the Portugal trip and during that trip ,another tie. 

I also believe that the group is being protected by very high ranking individuals . That's my views on the case

And he adds: "In reality, when the McCanns went to Oprah's Show, the blanket was mentioned. At a given moment, when Oprah tells Kate that she heard her mention a blanket several times, Kate argued that a mother who misses a child always wants to know if she is comfortable, if she is warm, and added, referring to Maddie, that sometimes she asked herself if the person who had taken her would cover her up with her little blanket (but the blanket was on the bed after Maddie, supposedly, disappeared!!!).
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2108

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 14.08.19 10:12

ROSA wrote:I don't believe the accidental drug overdose theory I feel something more sinister happened to Madeleine and that someone who was already under pressure suddenly snapped and the other person and persons helped to cover this up, the tie that binds them all together

I also believe there were other activities within this group which are of a criminal nature going on preceding the Portugal trip and during that trip ,another tie. 

I also believe that the group is being protected by very high ranking individuals. That's my views on the case

The vast number of state security service officials, police officers, embassy staff, public relations experts, lawyers etc. who swarmed into Praia da Luz within that first week is ample evidence that something nasty and sinister is being covered up. That plus the arrival of Tony Blair's top man at the Media Monitoring Unit in Praia da Luz just two weeks later. See this list:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t15973-the-important-people-who-rushed-out-to-praia-da-luz-after-3-may-2007-and-by-friday-11-may-2007

Then we have the strong evidence that something serious must have happened to Madeleine on the Sunday afternoon/evening.

The Tapas 7 all co-operated fully with the abduction narrative, as did many other guests e.g. Stephen Carpenter, Jeni Weinberger, Philip Edmonds, Bridget O'Donnell, Dr Julian Totman's wife etc. etc. 

As to the cause of death, if she did die on that Sunday afternoon/evening as some think, at this moment in time, 12 years later, I still cannot work out what may have been the most likely cause of death.

I will however say that the strong alert of both cadaver dogs, Eddie & Keela, to the area below the window and behind the sofa, coupled with the PJ having to lift up two tiles to examine body fluids/blood that had seeped underneath them, points in my view to a death involving possible violence

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.08.19 10:28

I still can't weigh up if Madeleine's fate, whatever it may be, was an accident, or deliberate. Who would go on holiday with the intent of causing harm to a child? On the other hand, if an accident happened, how could they cobble together a solution to this problem, which no one has been able to crack?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 14.08.19 10:39

'No-one has been able to crack'

The Portuguese police made them arguidos

They returned to Britain

They hired PR firms

The Met Police Investigation has not questioned them..

SO

Do you mean that no-one has worked out what happened? 

OR do you mean that there has not been the rigour and will to re-examine the case in this country in the same way in which any other case would be examined?

Could I remind you that the McCanns themselves had the power to re=open the case in Portugal by simply writing and asking?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.08.19 11:42

It still isn't cracked. Nobody has been accused, charged amd imprisoned. That's what I mean.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 14.08.19 12:04

Time will tell in the meantime keep up the excellent work everyone the McCann's have truly lost their holier than now persona, people are questioning their every move.
I do believe in Karma

And he adds: "In reality, when the McCanns went to Oprah's Show, the blanket was mentioned. At a given moment, when Oprah tells Kate that she heard her mention a blanket several times, Kate argued that a mother who misses a child always wants to know if she is comfortable, if she is warm, and added, referring to Maddie, that sometimes she asked herself if the person who had taken her would cover her up with her little blanket (but the blanket was on the bed after Maddie, supposedly, disappeared!!!).
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.08.19 12:08

So do I , Rosa, I hope it happens in my lifetime!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 14.08.19 20:50

agreed
CaKeLoveR wrote:So do I , Rosa, I hope it happens in my lifetime!
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 15.08.19 11:53

Thanks CaKeLoveR and worriedmum
I have a question for PeterMac
In a missing person case is there a time when they are pronounced dead and does the case get closed ? if someone has been missing for say 20 years for example .

ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.08.19 12:12

ROSA wrote:In a missing person case is there a time when they are pronounced dead and does the case get closed ? if someone has been missing for say 20 years for example .
https://www.gov.uk/get-declaration-presumed-death

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.01.20 10:18

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-482379/Kate-McCann-Madeleine-cried-18-hours-day.html

I am still investigating the pathological double bind between Kate and Madeleine after she was born.

The link shows what was going on in the first 6 months of her life and her mother’s behaviour. 

Is Kate telling the truth about the colic or .....

https://completewellbeing.com/article/colic-in-children/

In the link one can read about colic, mostly called evening colic. Crying 18 hours a day ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.01.20 10:49

Many of those who are convinced something happened to Madeleine in or around the apartment do wonder why the guilty couple did not call an ambulance. 

As doctors they must have known it was a serious event when it happened. She died. No doubt about that.

Concealing a body and simulating an abduction is in Portugal not considered as a crime to take someone(s) into custody as Amaral wrote in his book.

Susan Healy, Kata’s mother, described the Arguidos status correctly on television. 

My research till now has reached a point of no return. From now on I consider the disappearance of Madeleine as a crime. 
A deliberately committed crime.

I call it a “Three’s a Crowd” crime.

Two couples, the twins and there parents and a firstborn girl who had a lot of medical problems and who’s paternity is still an issue.

Coloboma of the iris, maybe a shakenbaby syndrom (SBS) is also not excluded. 
The PJ requested her medical file, but they didn’t received it.

No autopsy was part of their strategy. Gerry is the criminal mind in this unsolved case. Russell and Matthew are involved in the concealing of her body. Kate in the role of victim. A religious one who sacrificed her daughter to Moloch. Her behaviour is from the beginning a horror show in the media.

This is a double binded web of friends who succeeded in their efforts to 
escape  from justice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 06.01.20 12:07

@Calheta19
With the greatest respect, you really are trying my patience - I hope not intentionally.

Since joining the forum all but five weeks ago, you've rocked-up 73 posts, alas all on much the same subject. That in itself is not a problem, if that's your particular area of interest but my concern is your tendency to disrupt forum continuity by floating about posting the same comments on different threads.

If you would like, I can create a thread especially for you to continue the narrative you so fondly embrace. We can name it, say .... Three's a Crowd Crime, or maybe The Double Blind, or The Secret Life of Russell O'Brien? It's no problem for me to do this for you, indeed it would ease the burden of my forum life by having all your commentary under one roof so to speak. Alternatively I can, sorry will, move all your posts to the Unorthodox Theorizing thread.

Please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks, Verdi moderator

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.01.20 12:54

Of course I would like to ease the burden of your forum life.

Three’s a Crowd Crime or the Unorthodox Theorizing thread will also solve my bad behaviour as replier.

Maybe the first option is great. I am not a theorizer or wandering around in a thinking world like Princeton Advanced Studies.

Thanks for being still so kind all the time since my arrival on this forum.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.01.20 13:28

Verdi,

You may move all my posts. I can delete some if necessary and if that is still possible on a new thread.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top