The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Former Detective Inspector Dave Edgar says the motive for taking Madeleine was sexual and insists her parents had nothing to do with her disappearance - Page 5 Mm11

Former Detective Inspector Dave Edgar says the motive for taking Madeleine was sexual and insists her parents had nothing to do with her disappearance - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Former Detective Inspector Dave Edgar says the motive for taking Madeleine was sexual and insists her parents had nothing to do with her disappearance - Page 5 Mm11

Former Detective Inspector Dave Edgar says the motive for taking Madeleine was sexual and insists her parents had nothing to do with her disappearance - Page 5 Regist10

Former Detective Inspector Dave Edgar says the motive for taking Madeleine was sexual and insists her parents had nothing to do with her disappearance

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Former Detective Inspector Dave Edgar says the motive for taking Madeleine was sexual and insists her parents had nothing to do with her disappearance - Page 5 Empty Re: Former Detective Inspector Dave Edgar says the motive for taking Madeleine was sexual and insists her parents had nothing to do with her disappearance

Post by Liz Eagles 28.03.17 21:02

suzyjohnson wrote:
Verdi wrote:
suzyjohnson wrote:
Verdi, that's not Brightonboy's theory, he's just wondering what kind of explanation might mean that a priest would sympathise with the McCanns.
Same meat different gravy.

No, completely different Verdi.

He isn't telling us his theory.

He is asking whether the McCanns could have said something to the priest to gain his sympathy. 

No theory of what happened involved, (excepting the theory that the priest may know more than he has said)
Do you seriously think the McCanns would admit anything to anyone?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Former Detective Inspector Dave Edgar says the motive for taking Madeleine was sexual and insists her parents had nothing to do with her disappearance - Page 5 Empty Re: Former Detective Inspector Dave Edgar says the motive for taking Madeleine was sexual and insists her parents had nothing to do with her disappearance

Post by Verdi 28.03.17 21:05

suzyjohnson wrote:' ....... When questioned, he said he never heard their confessions, perhaps because they only spoke English ........'

So, in other words Fr Pachecos had no idea what they were actually talking about? He didn't even speak the same language?
Just another victim left to rot in the wake of the McCann defence strategy - and it all started with little innocent Madeleine, a lost life forgotten in the annals of time.

I trust the man lives in peace and is not haunted by the name McCann, fortunately for him, it's unlikely he'll be aware of the trash published about him in the UK press.  He was caught-up in the whirlwind of McCann PR machine - he should be left alone to live his life.  I don't believe for a moment that he's the shadow of a man or totally destroyed by doing his job, so to speak - it's all UK media hype to satiate the lust for scandal and cast doubt over the integrity of the Portuguese.

Despicable conduct from beginning to end!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.03.17 21:12

aquila wrote:I think we're off topic here.

I agree with everything you think and feel about food. Let's take it to the members' lounge because I'd like to discuss the travesty of food.
Jus a minor distraction.  Please do start a thread in the members lounge - I'm sure it will attract some interesting comments.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 28.03.17 21:17

we're off topic here.
Verdi wrote:
aquila wrote:
I agree with everything you think and feel about food. Let's take it to the members' lounge because I'd like to discuss the travesty of food.
Jus a minor distraction.  Please do start a thread in the members lounge - I'm sure it will attract some interesting comments.
Please open up a new thread for me. I'm quite busy at the moment grappling with my new juice gadgets that will keep me alive forever whilst reading the Daily Mail that tells me whatever I eat is toxic.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_Pugwash 28.03.17 21:34

Love to dig out an article that was posted in the County Down newspaper last year referring to this by the same East Belfast detective but I cannot see the site allowing its publication. It is a wee bit close to the truth. This is the same newspaper that dared suggest in the books review column that Kate McCanns Madeleine was a tissue of lies not even well put together.
Captain_Pugwash
Captain_Pugwash

Activity : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.03.17 23:59

Captain_Pugwash wrote:Love to dig out an article that was posted in the County Down newspaper last year referring to this by the same East Belfast detective but I cannot see the site allowing its publication. It is a wee bit close to the truth. This is the same newspaper that dared suggest in the books review column that Kate McCanns Madeleine was a tissue of lies not even well put together.
@Captain_Pugwash

What are you talking about?

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 29.03.17 0:04

aquila wrote:we're off topic here.
Verdi wrote:
aquila wrote:
Please open up a new thread for me. I'm quite busy at the moment grappling with my new juice gadgets that will keep me alive forever whilst reading the Daily Mail that tells me whatever I eat is toxic.
No can do! 

I'm busy quaffing a full glass (in certain circumstances the glass half empty philosophy deserts me) of red wine.

Cheers!  In vino veritas !!!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP 29.03.17 0:28

Does that make Clarence a "Jus" rather than a sauce?

dance g'night
JRP

Activity : 1176

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 29.03.17 0:43

JRP wrote:Does that make Clarence a "Jus" rather than a sauce?

dance g'night
Nope!  A juicy sauce everytime! 

Or sometimes on a very 'elfy kick - even a veggie burker..

Former Detective Inspector Dave Edgar says the motive for taking Madeleine was sexual and insists her parents had nothing to do with her disappearance - Page 5 11082464_10153151254671285_966233270393345352_n

.... and it's goodnight from me.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_Pugwash 29.03.17 3:09

Verdi wrote:
Captain_Pugwash wrote:Love to dig out an article that was posted in the County Down newspaper last year referring to this by the same East Belfast detective but I cannot see the site allowing its publication. It is a wee bit close to the truth. This is the same newspaper that dared suggest in the books review column that Kate McCanns Madeleine was a tissue of lies not even well put together.
@Captain_Pugwash

I am talking about an article V/ letter but a certain publication in an Irish newspaper that explains  the process of international paedophilia and child rape. I do not for 1 second believe that this is the lot of Madeleine McCann but it might be an insight into consiracy theories.
Captain_Pugwash
Captain_Pugwash

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 29.03.17 12:57

Captain_Pugwash wrote:
Verdi wrote:
@Captain_Pugwash

I am talking about an article V/ letter but a certain publication in an Irish newspaper that explains  the process of international paedophilia and child rape. I do not for 1 second believe that this is the lot of Madeleine McCann but it might be an insight into consiracy theories.
I'm none the wiser - I can't even understand your wording, it makes no sense.  Also struggling to comprehend how such a serious subject could possibly be an insight into conspiracy theories but if you're not able to elaborate, for whatever reason, I guess I'll never know.

Before drawing a line through this non-starter, would you just clarify for me, "the same East Belfast detective" you referred to - are you saying it was David Edgar?

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by nomendelta 29.03.17 13:25

The simplest thing against the whole concept of abduction is why an abducsctor would make it so difficult for themselves? I lived in rural Spain not a stones throw away from the Portuguese border and that area has town after town full of kids who roam the street playing about. If someone was working on an international paedo ring or even if someone was just a common or garden abductor they could cover in one afternoon at least half a dozen towns picking up kids from each one and it'd be hours before anyone would notice. Couple that with more densely populated areas with beaches, shopping malls, leisure parks...we've seen with Jamie Bulger how quickly a kid can disappear in a busy environment...

So the whole concept of waiting until night for this one specific child to catch a ten minute window of opportunity...it doesn't make sense on any level and never has done.
nomendelta

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 29.03.17 15:34

nomendelta wrote:The simplest thing against the whole concept of abduction is why an abducsctor would make it so difficult for themselves? I lived in rural Spain not a stones throw away from the Portuguese border and that area has town after town full of kids who roam the street playing about. If someone was working on an international paedo ring or even if someone was just a common or garden abductor they could cover in one afternoon at least half a dozen towns picking up kids from each one and it'd be hours before anyone would notice. Couple that with more densely populated areas with beaches, shopping malls, leisure parks...we've seen with Jamie Bulger how quickly a kid can disappear in a busy environment...

So the whole concept of waiting until night for this one specific child to catch a ten minute window of opportunity...it doesn't make sense on any level and never has done.
Exactly - that's what I've been thinking since square one.  Madeleine McCann wasn't an exceptional child, no different than any other little girl of that age, why would she be so desirable to a potential abductor for the need to plan such an elaborate risky operation with no definite window of opportunity.  Edgar, according to his documentary, identified witnesses who claim to have seen a man lurking around and watching apartment 5a prior to the 'abduction' - I ask you, so conspicuous in broad daylight?  I doubt it very much.

Still, one can always fall back on friend Jon Corner's description of Madeleine, I quote ..

So beautiful, astonishingly bright, and I’d have to say very charismatic. She would shine out of a crowd. So—God forgive me—maybe that’s part of the problem. That special quality. Some ******* picked up on that.

Can't see it myself but .... ?

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by nomendelta 29.03.17 16:47

Verdi, let's imagine for the sake of argument that Madeleine was indeed deeply charismatic, she'd shine from a crowd...to the extent that an abductor would want her...well it surely follows said abductor would have to have had close range contact with her to decide this? From photos and videos she's just an ordinary 3 year old child...so to spot her remarkable quality you'd have to spend some close-quarter time with her...but then, even the staff in the daytime creche didn't seem to spot anything special about Maddie. From memory some can't even agree whether she was quiet or outgoing...

So...an abductor would HAVE to have singled her out because of some remarkable quality she had and obviously would have had to have spent time with her to discover this quality otherwise such a risky abduction with so many other kids roaming around ready to be plucked makes no sense whatsoever...but then nothing about Maddie seemed to stand out to the creche workers so that doesn't make sense either.

Whole abduction theory just falls apart with the slightest amount of thinking it through.
nomendelta

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.03.17 17:30

So beautiful, astonishingly bright, and I’d have to say very charismatic. She would shine out of a crowd. So—God forgive me—maybe that’s part of the problem. That special quality. Some ******* picked up on that.
Just my opinion, but that sounds creepy.

I can't imagine myself as a male saying that about someone else's little girl, even a friends.

Maybe it's within today's normal bounds and I am outdated.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 29.03.17 17:55

Seeing as Madeleine allegedly spent all day in creche, a tiny amount of time at the tapas for tea and in the the play area (apart from beach trips which she probably never took) I'd be astonished if a passing paedophile abductor got the chance to see her. Good grief, there's hardly a credible soul in the Ocean Club itself who can claim he/she saw her!
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_Pugwash 29.03.17 18:41

Verdi wrote:
Captain_Pugwash wrote:
Verdi wrote:
@Captain_Pugwash

I'm none the wiser - I can't even understand your wording, it makes no sense.  Also struggling to comprehend how such a serious subject could possibly be an insight into conspiracy theories but if you're not able to elaborate, for whatever reason, I guess I'll never know.

Before drawing a line through this non-starter, would you just clarify for me, "the same East Belfast detective" you referred to - are you saying it was David Edgar?
Don't know verdi, I will have to trace the article. It was written by a private investigator from east Belfast former RUC. He referred to working on high level cases such as the McCanns. Given that the RUC disbanded in 1999 it would put him in the right age group. I wasn't interested in this case  last year but I have a big interest in conspiracies. John Stalker's book which I bought in Washingto DC in the late 80s is a very good reference point.  http://jospdf.info/file/the-stalker-affair.pdf  .
Captain_Pugwash
Captain_Pugwash

Back to top Go down

Former Detective Inspector Dave Edgar says the motive for taking Madeleine was sexual and insists her parents had nothing to do with her disappearance - Page 5 Empty 'surrounded by gawping strangers'

Post by worriedmum 29.03.17 19:28

Phoebe wrote:Seeing as Madeleine allegedly spent all day in creche, a tiny amount of time at the tapas for tea and in the the play area (apart from beach trips which she probably never took) I'd be astonished if a passing paedophile abductor got the chance to see her. Good grief, there's hardly a credible soul in the Ocean Club itself who can claim he/she saw her!
Quite.The percentage of time the McCann children spent actually in the company of their parents must have been quite small. Ergo, you believe some-one has 'picked up on that', that some-one was 'watching her swinging her arms' in her holiday clothes and thinking thoughts that make you nauseous(!), that you wish you had 'looked around to see who was watching' and not been so 'into each other'----all statements which infer the 'abductor'  has been in close proximity--AND YOU PUT YOUR TODDLERS WHOM ALLEGEDLY CAN'T COMMUNICATE IN MORE THAN PHRASES  IN TO THE CRECHE the days after the alleged abduction.

As Wendy Murphy might say 'I'm not buying it!'
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 29.03.17 21:26

worriedmum wrote:
Phoebe wrote:Seeing as Madeleine allegedly spent all day in creche, a tiny amount of time at the tapas for tea and in the the play area (apart from beach trips which she probably never took) I'd be astonished if a passing paedophile abductor got the chance to see her. Good grief, there's hardly a credible soul in the Ocean Club itself who can claim he/she saw her!
Quite.The percentage of time the McCann children spent actually in the company of their parents must have been quite small. Ergo, you believe some-one has 'picked up on that', that some-one was 'watching her swinging her arms' in her holiday clothes and thinking thoughts that make you nauseous(!), that you wish you had 'looked around to see who was watching' and not been so 'into each other'----all statements which infer the 'abductor'  has been in close proximity--AND YOU PUT YOUR TODDLERS WHOM ALLEGEDLY CAN'T COMMUNICATE IN MORE THAN PHRASES  IN TO THE CRECHE the day after the alleged abduction.

This​ elusive​ " watcher in the shadows " must surely​ have​ spent​ time​ watching All the children at first to be able​ to select​ the " stand out in a crowd​ " child .

No one noticed this​ lurker only allegedly​ the ones​ hanging round in the street​ , but they​ were​ " watching " the apartment not the children waiting for that​ " small​ window of opportunity​ " 

Was he/ she hanging​ round​ the crèche​ , play​ area , Tapas​ bar , tennis courts , pool beach ? Taking photos like Nuno L claimed , asking​ questions​ about the children after​ all​ it would be important to know​ which​ apartment​ this​ child was in ? 

And no one noticed anything​ ? 
But then most​ of them can't remember​ where they​ were​ , when​ and doing what . 
Lots of blonde​ little​ girls , quiet , talkative​ , etc etc WHICH​ ONE WAS MADELEINE , did any of them really Know​ ?

Activity : 2374

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_Pugwash 30.03.17 0:28

worriedmum wrote:
Quite.The percentage of time the McCann children spent actually in the company of their parents must have been quite small. Ergo, you believe some-one has 'picked up on that', that some-one was 'watching her swinging her arms' in her holiday clothes and thinking thoughts that make you nauseous(!), that you wish you had 'looked around to see who was watching' and not been so 'into each other'----all statements which infer the 'abductor'  has been in close proximity--AND YOU PUT YOUR TODDLERS WHOM ALLEGEDLY CAN'T COMMUNICATE IN MORE THAN PHRASES  IN TO THE CRECHE the day after the alleged abduction.

Sorry worriedmum but what is the source of this? ?? NO parent would ever do that.
Captain_Pugwash
Captain_Pugwash

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 30.03.17 8:35

for which I apologise. 
Captain_Pugwash wrote:
worriedmum wrote:

Sorry worriedmum but what is the source of this? ?? NO parent would ever do that.
CP, I haven't time to find a source for this atm , I have edited it to say 'days' , rather than 'day' , which may be a forum myth,if so I apologise...I believe Gerry at one point says they use the creche rather like a playgroup,( in the aftermath), but haven't got time to check it today...
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_Pugwash 30.03.17 9:33

Thanks for the reply worriedmum, some of the facts of this case begger belief. Its like announcing to your friends "my 3 year old daughter has been abducted by a gang of trafficers , I'll get on the case as soon as I can, once I've finished my pint of best lager of course"".
Captain_Pugwash
Captain_Pugwash

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 30.03.17 11:23

Captain_Pugwash wrote:
worriedmum wrote:

Indeed.  Not Normal parents.   But the McCanns did !
See creche sheet 4/5/7
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/CRECHE.htm

(Not sure about the source "
AND YOU PUT YOUR TODDLERS WHOM ALLEGEDLY CAN'T COMMUNICATE IN MORE THAN PHRASES" though)

Former Detective Inspector Dave Edgar says the motive for taking Madeleine was sexual and insists her parents had nothing to do with her disappearance - Page 5 Creche10

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41608

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.04.17 13:11

Dave Edgar wants to 'come back on board' big grin

It's never too late to search the lawless hills.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3235219/former-top-cop-who-spent-three-years-searching-for-madeleine-mccann-says-he-wants-to-come-back-on-board-hunt/

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 41608

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 02.04.17 13:14

Former Detective Inspector Dave Edgar says the motive for taking Madeleine was sexual and insists her parents had nothing to do with her disappearance - Page 5 Titanic

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top