The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Former Detective Inspector Dave Edgar says the motive for taking Madeleine was sexual and insists her parents had nothing to do with her disappearance - Page 2 Mm11

Former Detective Inspector Dave Edgar says the motive for taking Madeleine was sexual and insists her parents had nothing to do with her disappearance - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Former Detective Inspector Dave Edgar says the motive for taking Madeleine was sexual and insists her parents had nothing to do with her disappearance - Page 2 Mm11

Former Detective Inspector Dave Edgar says the motive for taking Madeleine was sexual and insists her parents had nothing to do with her disappearance - Page 2 Regist10

Former Detective Inspector Dave Edgar says the motive for taking Madeleine was sexual and insists her parents had nothing to do with her disappearance

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Former Detective Inspector Dave Edgar says the motive for taking Madeleine was sexual and insists her parents had nothing to do with her disappearance - Page 2 Empty Re: Former Detective Inspector Dave Edgar says the motive for taking Madeleine was sexual and insists her parents had nothing to do with her disappearance

Post by Guest 27.03.17 9:27

Verdi wrote:2)

Former Detective Inspector Dave Edgar says the motive for taking Madeleine was sexual and insists her parents had nothing to do with her disappearance - Page 2 Dogs
Indeed.

Dear McCanns,

This isn't going away and any suspicions about you are reasonably based on it. No trolling, no hate speech, just a reasonable assessment of the facts.

Regards,
BB
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Former Detective Inspector Dave Edgar says the motive for taking Madeleine was sexual and insists her parents had nothing to do with her disappearance - Page 2 Empty Re: Former Detective Inspector Dave Edgar says the motive for taking Madeleine was sexual and insists her parents had nothing to do with her disappearance

Post by plebgate 27.03.17 9:48

Did Edgar, before closing his files, tell Mr and Mrs that he thought Maddie had been taken for sexual reasons?

We have no way of knowing, but if he had would they be seen on sofas smiling and giving interviews about bike rides etc?

hmmm one has to wonder whether he did or not? I know that if I had hired a PI and that sort of suspicion had been conveyed to me, I know I would not be able to smile again.

So many stories in these newspapers I do not think it helps one bit.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Former Detective Inspector Dave Edgar says the motive for taking Madeleine was sexual and insists her parents had nothing to do with her disappearance - Page 2 Empty Dave Edgar

Post by willowthewisp 27.03.17 9:56

BlueBag wrote:
Verdi wrote:2)

Former Detective Inspector Dave Edgar says the motive for taking Madeleine was sexual and insists her parents had nothing to do with her disappearance - Page 2 Dogs
Indeed.

Dear McCanns,

This isn't going away and any suspicions about you are reasonably based on it. No trolling, no hate speech, just a reasonable assessment of the facts.

Regards,
BB
Does Mr Dave Edgar know big Jim Gamble,another former RUC Officer?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard D. Hall 27.03.17 9:58

A mainstream full front page headline about Madeleine on the Monday of the week my national speaking tour commences when I will be releasing a new film about Madeleine.  Strange that, because exactly the same happened last year.
Richard D. Hall
Richard D. Hall
Investigator

Activity : 274

http://www.madeleinefilms.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 27.03.17 10:01

ah SUSSED again RDH.   lol.

What a headline to splash - cannot believe it myself.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 27.03.17 10:11

Richard D. Hall wrote:A mainstream full front page headline about Madeleine on the Monday of the week my national speaking tour commences when I will be releasing a new film about Madeleine.  Strange that, because exactly the same happened last year.

Just proves they​ are​ watching you Richard and​ you worry​ them​ deeply !

Why do I get the feeling​ your tour is going to be a huge​ success   big grin

Activity : 2378

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 27.03.17 10:22

Nearly all the comments attached to this article are very sceptical about the Mccanns, (ones that get past the moderators, whoever they are) and judging by the green/red arrows, very few people are buying their narrative anymore.
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 27.03.17 10:37

Cmaryholmes wrote:Nearly all the comments attached to this article are very sceptical about the Mccanns, (ones that get past the moderators, whoever they are) and judging by the green/red arrows, very few people are buying their narrative anymore.

There are plenty that say they don't believe it but maybe 25% that are saying he wants to justify new money after the 85,000 has run out.  It just shows how many people don't really read or digest anything past a headline, they think he is something to do with what the police are doing now!  

Oh and there are the usual comments of 'enough', 'stop'....playing right into the 'great unsolved case that will be swept under the carpet' scenario.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 27.03.17 10:55

ChippyM wrote:
Cmaryholmes wrote:Nearly all the comments attached to this article are very sceptical about the Mccanns, (ones that get past the moderators, whoever they are) and judging by the green/red arrows, very few people are buying their narrative anymore.

There are plenty that say they don't believe it but maybe 25% that are saying he wants to justify new money after the 85,000 has run out.  It just shows how many people don't really read or digest anything past a headline, they think he is something to do with what the police are doing now!  

Oh and there are the usual comments of 'enough', 'stop'....playing right into the 'great unsolved case that will be swept under the carpet' scenario.
I agree some believe he's official when he's merely a paid for McCann lackey!  It's all part of the rife TM propaganda machine that only the dimmest of the dim could possibly be buying into at this juncture (imo).
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by second-guessed 27.03.17 11:09

sallypelt wrote:
….the east Belfast man insists the golden-haired youngster is being held just 10 miles from where she was snatched in Praia da Luz two years ago.

But he warned that the sprawling wilderness where he believes Maddie is languishing is almost impossible to search completely.

In a word, "dogs". Dogs are able to search a sprawling wilderness.
second-guessed
second-guessed

Activity : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 27.03.17 11:18

And with all the millions of pounds they've had available to them that they've supposedly used on forensically testing the twins hair and the hire car etc., they haven't been able to commission dogs to do their own search of the lawless hills where Maddie is believed to be languishing?

Righto.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41059

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 27.03.17 11:34

Get'emGonçalo wrote:And with all the millions of pounds they've had available to them that they've supposedly used on forensically testing the twins hair and the hire car etc., they haven't been able to commission dogs to do their own search of the lawless hills where Maddie is believed to be languishing?

Righto.

If it's a 10 mile radius and half that's in the sea...they could have searched it themselves, they might not even need the dogs they say are unreliable!
ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 27.03.17 12:12

I can't really be 'bovvered' but:

Mr Edgar believes 'an abductor has secretly confessed to the crime'
----------------

MAYBE 'they' already have, Dave!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-488262/I-deceived-says-Portuguese-priest-comforted-Gerry-Kate-McCann.html

'I was deceived' says the Portuguese priest who comforted Gerry and Kate McCann

Last updated at 10:03 18 October 2007
Father Pacheco, runs two churches and teaches at three local schools, yesterday broke his silence.
The Portuguese priest who comforted Gerry and Kate McCann in the days after Madeleine vanished last night said he had been deceived, it has emerged.
According to reports, Father Jose Manuel Pacheco claimed he had done nothing wrong and was simply "supporting two lost souls."
But he has vowed to take whatever she had said to the grave, despite being quizzed by detectives.
"...after police became convinced Kate had told him she had killed her daughter during confession."

But, he also appeared to say he had been the victim of some form of 'deception'.

According to the Daily Express, he admitted he had become too close to the couple, still official suspects in the disappearance of their daughter.
"I was deceived," he said.
"I was just doing my job supporting lost souls. I would do that with any family who were in their situation. I didn't do anything wrong".
-------------------------------
DE: “We obviously look at all factors – motive, preparation, opportunity – and there was absolutely nothing.”

and "ACCESS", Dave, "ACCESS"!

or?

Access/Opportunity/Motive

Professor David Wilson.
Professor of Criminology at Birmingham City University.

" the first thing i want to say, and i deliberately asked to have this here first, is Access/Opportunity/Motive, because most crimes are actually solved by these TWO issues, Access AND Opportunity.
WHO had ACCESS to the " victim " and WHO had the OPPORTUNITY to use that access to affect the crime?
Hollywood and TV have concentrated on the motive aspect, to make a good tv story, but i tell my students not to. In fact you don't need to worry about motive, CONCENTRATE on WHO had access to the 'victim' and who had the opportunity and then of course most crimes are cleared up.
92% of crimes are cleared up using just the access/opportunity aspects only."

Q1. Who had unfettered access to Madeleine McCann that night?(3rd May 2007)
Q2. Who had the opportunity to cover a crime that night?(3rd May 2007)

If your answer, to the two questions above, is probably only the McCanns and their 'friends' then surely that is where SY HAVE to call them in to be re-interviewed.
Isn't it?
The odds are pretty well stacked in police favour in solving this 'mystery crime' odds are 1/9 ON!

Mr Edgar had a 30-year career with the RUC and Cheshire police and worked on high profile murder cases
He believes it was a planned operation by a lone kidnapper or a gang. (OR 'a gang of lone kidnappers'!)
He fears whoever was responsible 'will have struck again'. He said: “It’s the type of crime they cannot help themselves, certainly if it was sexually motivated.”
--------------------
NOT 'struck' AGAIN in PDL though, since 2007, eh Dave?

Former Detective Inspector Dave Edgar says the motive for taking Madeleine was sexual...............

And then Dave says: "...... certainly, IF it was sexually motivated.”

And there I was 'thinking' I had just read, Dave states 'the motive for taking Madeleine WAS sexual'
--------------------

There have been a number of cases where victims have emerged after being held in captivity for years.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t12081-amaral-supporters-call-time-as-appeal-fund-approaches-eur70000
Orange pickers.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/David_Edgar_12_09_2013.htm

b) Guerra & Paz's lawyer's questions
GP – Did you have access to the criminal process?
DE answers that he read parts of the files in the translation that the McCanns asked to be done.
GP – How did you manage to conduct an investigation without analysing all the process? Whom did you contact in Portugal?
DE says he contacted an informant who passed information to both the UK and Portuguese authorities. He doesn't want to say to whom he spoke, but says he spoke to someone from the PJ.
(Now 'who's keeping 'secrets', Dave?)
GP – Do you know that the McCanns initiated a private investigation?
DE knows.
GP – Was there private investigators before you?
DE says yes but adds he was the first professional one.

Phew! That's alright then!
------------------------------------------
DE answers that "he read parts of the files in the translation that the McCanns asked to be done."

That will be the £100,000, paid for from the 'search fund', 'translated' files that SY/MET did NOT USE!

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Emma_Loach_12_09_2013.htm

ID – They were broadcast in how many countries in the EU?
EL doesn't know.
ID – Are they based on the McCann couple's thesis (the abduction)?
EL answers that in the second documentary an investigator (David Edgar, witness 3) says there are many theories but they investigate it on the basis that it was an abduction.

Do tell us, Dave, about 'your' MANY 'theories'!

Detective Sergeant Arthur Cowley and 'Dave', in 'action'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhACS6ck-Dw
Pt 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRQQWmpiO3s
Pt 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXtBWNCFt7U
Pt 3
DE: 'Now, if you stand here, you look there etc.,'
----------------------------------
Former Detective Inspector Dave Edgar says 'the motive for taking (3 years old) Madeleine was sexual............'

So, NO 'harm' there then, Dave?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 27.03.17 12:14

Re the blitz of press coverage:

Are the McCanns hoping the general public are going to succumb and say: Okay, okay. We believe you. You told the truth from the start. Those crazy-making stories about smashed shutters, 15 minute listening checks, the small window of opportunity; all that gobbledygook, it's  all making sense now.

Everything's as was. We think you're fantastic examples of parenthood, pillars of the community, charitable to a fault. Only please please please no more articles and  chat show interviews!

We give in. We believe your stories. We can't  take any more torture, any more of those sad faces, any more whooshing curtains and like dining in your own back garden comments.

It's  all over for us. We surrender. flag
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 27.03.17 12:22

Richard D. Hall wrote:A mainstream full front page headline about Madeleine on the Monday of the week my national speaking tour commences when I will be releasing a new film about Madeleine.  Strange that, because exactly the same happened last year.
Sir - your reputation precedes you thumbup !

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 27.03.17 12:25

'serious' question.

If, IF, the 'shite hits the McFann' can 'our' Dave be charged with 'conspiracy to pervert the course of justice'?

Or would he 'say'.............'they ALL completely duped me, 'onest'!

Another 'serious' question.

How 'much' money did Dave and Arthur ('Grabbit&Leggit') 'receive' from the Madeleine's 'fund' to 'fund' their 'professional' erm, 'investigation'?
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 27.03.17 12:31

+1
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 27.03.17 12:36

Mr Edgar believes 'an abductor has secretly confessed to the crime'

Is this profound statement a precursor to next weekends April fools extravaganza?  It certainly is very foolish.

Are we to believe that Mr zitman or Mr stink or Mr combine harvester, had a quiet word in ex-DCI Redwoods shell-like - was it conveniently a deathbed confession?  Or has Ms DCI Nic 'I nic 'em before they know it' Wall been withholding vital information, like what Redwood did with the Smith e-fits?

Pull the other one Dave.

ETA:  Or did the confession arrive by pigeon post, in a plain brown envelope marked for the attention of Gerry and Kate, through the window of the Operation Grange Belgravia offices and straight into the stationary closet - stamped 'urgent'?

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 27.03.17 12:39

Can't 'wait' for ex DCI Redwood's 'WORLD EXCLUSIVE', 'next week', can you?

'She may be alive, or dead'!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 27.03.17 12:42

sandancer wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:Honestly...do any of Team McCann have any credibility?

Don't they care what all this nonsense does to their careers and reputations?

I wonder​ if that's​ why the​ rest​ of the Tapas group remain​ silent ?

Do they​ feel worried , embarrassed and wish​ all​ this and the McCanns would​ just​ Go Away ?
drip drip sandancer, newspapers are dying on their feet.  EVERY time you put the face of MM on a paper it sells.  They are going to spin this out to the bitter end, however long that takes!
sar

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 27.03.17 12:45

eta…why bark when you have a dog?  Look at the banner headline "quotation" in massive black and white letters??  Don't think we need to say more.
sar

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 27.03.17 12:49

jeanmonroe wrote:Can't 'wait' for ex DCI Redwood's 'WORLD EXCLUSIVE', 'next week', can you?

'She may be alive, or dead'!
laugh

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 27.03.17 13:18

Good day all. Long time smilie 

I had to log in to comment on Edgar's latest offering. I found this bit particularly interesting:

Monteiro, 40, a drug addict and ex Ocean Club worker, who died in a tractor accident in 2009, was also ruled out.
“Yes, he was a suspect but on the files that I saw there was no evidence that he was involved to the level that the Portuguese police thought” said Mr Edgar.

“My understanding is that they were convinced he had done it.
They decided it was him. On what basis?”

I am not aware that the PJ ever considered Monteiro a serious suspect in this case. Have I missed something or is Edgar further trying to discredit the PJ? One positive from Edgar's fountain of wisdom is that he's ruling out Hewlett and Monteiro in case SY decide they want to pin it on them.
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 27.03.17 14:03

Hi Shubob,  it seems like recycled stuff from 2014 which just seems to confirm (not that it's really needed  nah )  that he was being prompted to say all this stuff by the McCann P.R. team.

Portuguese investigators suspected Monteiro of being involved in the sexual abuse of five girls at holiday homes in the region between 2004 and 2006. A Portuguese police source told The Mirror: 'These cases were investigated by local police and Monteiro was arrested. No charges were brought due to lack of evidence.''

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2586038/Portuguese-police-say-interviewed-heroin-addict-linked-disappearance-Madeleine-McCann-sex-attacks-five-five-British-girls.html

"High-ranking officers in Portugal are convinced African thief Euclides Monteiro took Madeleine and was responsible for sex attacks on five other British girls before being killed in a tractor accident in 2009........
.......The Sunday Express understands they have asked for forensic work at holiday apartments where sex attacks took place, in their hunt for a breakthrough clue, a fingerprint or hair."

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/466378/Scotland-Yard-and-Portuguese-police-fall-out-over-identity-of-key-Madeleine-McCann-suspect

Because they couldn't have been doing forensic work in order to rule him out, or to rule out the connection to 5a,  they must have been convinced it was him.....yes, makes perfect sense!
ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 27.03.17 14:10

“I’m talking about TV, posters, letters, text messages, new technology. We’re talking Europe. Get the message out there.”

Oooppss......... Dave?

You seem to have 'forgotten' to 'mention' the GQWB's and T-Shirts from the 'online' store!

Ex-policeman? You'll soon be an Ex-salesman!

"We’re talking Europe"

Oooops Dave!

What about all the countries, 'outside' of Europe where Madeleine's 'been sighted'?

(Your 'mates' at The 'Scum' will give you a 'list', I'm sure!)
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum