The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

When one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  - Page 2 Mm11

When one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

When one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  - Page 2 Mm11

When one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  - Page 2 Regist10

When one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  - Page 2 Empty Re: When one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'

Post by jeanmonroe 10.03.17 17:23

Mr Mitchell has also been bombarded with abuse himself for representing the family.
--------------------------------------------

I'm pretty sure the 'abuse' CM has been 'bombarded' with has been well 'cushioned' by the £224,000 he has 'received', personally, FROM the Find Madeleine 'search' Fund (2008-2016)

'It's disgusting that people try to make money out of Madeleine" said CM.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

When one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  - Page 2 Empty When one Brenda Leyland was hounded by Sky News?

Post by willowthewisp 10.03.17 17:28

I wonder how long it will take our"Cressida" to do a sir Bernard Hogan Howe moment?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

When one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  - Page 2 Empty Re: When one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'

Post by MRNOODLES 10.03.17 17:47

princess_leia wrote:
Nina wrote:
princess_leia wrote:I'm more of an observer than a poster but I just wanted to share my experience from approx 8 years ago. 

I was a very active member of HTFM forum, some of you may be familiar with, until a few of us were kicked off because we didn't support the abduction theory. I will add that I was on that forum from the day it was set up, I think it was The Sun newspaper forum that led quite a few of us to HTFM, I was also active on the Daily Mirror forums.  At that time no one really knew what was going on, and the majority believed it was an abduction. I think it was when the dogs came in I was banned and others, but we had serious doubts over the course of several months in the build up to that, which never went down well, but admin tolerated our difference of opinion for some time. So many of us moved over to the 3As and Maddie Case Files, where the PJ files were translated.  On the 3As a few of us would take the p!ss out of one particular poster from HTFM who happened to join 3As too, a STAUNCH supporter of the McCs, who lives in the USA,  but it was nothing serious, we were just having a laugh, no one was threatened or anything like that.  I remember during the time on HTFM she admitted to sedating her daughter to get some rest for herself, she also posted pics on HTFM of her daughter sat on the toilet, it was quite disturbing that she would do this on a public forum. Only as time went on did we realise she was in fact communicating directly with the McCs and I'm pretty certain some of the members on there were either close friends, family etc

Anyway, onto my visit from a 'policeman'... it was completely out of the blue, a knock at the door and I remember being on Maddie Case Files at that moment. He said my name, asked to come in as they had received a complaint, the complaint came from USA and he basically warned me off, telling me how wrong I was about everything, how I should leave the complainant alone etc, he didn't show any ID badge or anything, just dressed in a regular police outfit. As time has passed I've often wondered, how in the hell does someone from the USA make a complaint for harassment in the UK, based on what was no more than a p!ss take. I still feel it was dodgy and this wasn't a real policeman, or it was someone doing someone a favour. 
Sorry for rambling, now you will see why I'm more of an observer!  big grin
Hello Princess . I too was a member of that group and like you was kicked off without any warning. They would have had a devil of a job to find me as we were living in the wilds of Spain at that time. There were others deleted at the same time and they didn't receive any visits from the boys in blue.
I do wonder if this was a genuine police visit?
I will never know, but it's something that's bugged me from time to time where I wished I'd followed up this, and asked for his ID, name etc I was so shocked by it, I just wanted him out of my house.

It's seems rather odd to me. FWIW  thinking
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by princess_leia 10.03.17 18:10

MRNOODLES wrote:
princess_leia wrote:
Nina wrote:
princess_leia wrote:I'm more of an observer than a poster but I just wanted to share my experience from approx 8 years ago. 

I was a very active member of HTFM forum, some of you may be familiar with, until a few of us were kicked off because we didn't support the abduction theory. I will add that I was on that forum from the day it was set up, I think it was The Sun newspaper forum that led quite a few of us to HTFM, I was also active on the Daily Mirror forums.  At that time no one really knew what was going on, and the majority believed it was an abduction. I think it was when the dogs came in I was banned and others, but we had serious doubts over the course of several months in the build up to that, which never went down well, but admin tolerated our difference of opinion for some time. So many of us moved over to the 3As and Maddie Case Files, where the PJ files were translated.  On the 3As a few of us would take the p!ss out of one particular poster from HTFM who happened to join 3As too, a STAUNCH supporter of the McCs, who lives in the USA,  but it was nothing serious, we were just having a laugh, no one was threatened or anything like that.  I remember during the time on HTFM she admitted to sedating her daughter to get some rest for herself, she also posted pics on HTFM of her daughter sat on the toilet, it was quite disturbing that she would do this on a public forum. Only as time went on did we realise she was in fact communicating directly with the McCs and I'm pretty certain some of the members on there were either close friends, family etc

Anyway, onto my visit from a 'policeman'... it was completely out of the blue, a knock at the door and I remember being on Maddie Case Files at that moment. He said my name, asked to come in as they had received a complaint, the complaint came from USA and he basically warned me off, telling me how wrong I was about everything, how I should leave the complainant alone etc, he didn't show any ID badge or anything, just dressed in a regular police outfit. As time has passed I've often wondered, how in the hell does someone from the USA make a complaint for harassment in the UK, based on what was no more than a p!ss take. I still feel it was dodgy and this wasn't a real policeman, or it was someone doing someone a favour. 
Hello Princess . I too was a member of that group and like you was kicked off without any warning. They would have had a devil of a job to find me as we were living in the wilds of Spain at that time. There were others deleted at the same time and they didn't receive any visits from the boys in blue.
I do wonder if this was a genuine police visit?
I will never know, but it's something that's bugged me from time to time where I wished I'd followed up this, and asked for his ID, name etc I was so shocked by it, I just wanted him out of my house.

It's seems rather odd to me. FWIW  thinking
Yes, it was, I took it as a genuine complaint of harassment, but afterwards I kept thinking, I haven't harassed her, surely she would have to provide evidence of this accusation. I don't know, but, the more I've thought about it the more I've thought it was a favour, like I said, she was communicating with the McCs ..to what level, I'm unsure, she also regularly donated to the fund with quite considerable donations. HTFM was filled with Pro McCann sycophantic, cringeworthy members.
princess_leia

Activity : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 10.03.17 18:56

I have in the last​ couple of days seen two extremely vile comments on 2 of HiDeHo​ videos on YouTube both by the same​ poster . One was directed at GEG , the other at HideHo I refused​ to respond​ as one was​ posted​ in reply to a suggestion​ I made to look at this forum . 

Perhaps​ the McCanns would care​ to comment on how their " supporters​ " Troll and abuse in such a vile manner​ ?

Will they be reported​ to the police too ? 

Come on Tracey and Clarence do tell !

-----------------

A Mod writes:

Ah! - but if you look at the research of Dr Synott and his colleagues...

...if you're anti-McCann, you're a 'troll', while if you're pro-McCann, you're described as a 'contributor'.

Why? Simply because the researchers held, from the start, that the McCanns were innocent...'cleared'.

So: anti-McCann > BAD person; pro-McCann > GOOD person.

Synott's research can be explained as simply as that - Mod

Activity : 2377

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 10.03.17 20:11

Perhaps the fact that these stories are appearing as 'stop or we'll sue, we swear' points to the fact that they've already consulted legal advisors who have told them it would be extremely inadvisable to sue. Otherwise we'd be reading stories about the McCanns already having taken out a lawsuit against Jodie Marsh, making an example of a 'troll' etc.
They know they can't and it's pointless. It's true there are a lot of disgusting things I've seen on twitter, but to be quite honest these more often come from the 'pros ', from what I've seen.
What other celebrities/people undeservedly in the public eye do we hear about threatening twitter users? It's very odd.
nglfi

Activity : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 10.03.17 20:21

nglfi wrote:Perhaps the fact that these stories are appearing as 'stop or we'll sue, we swear' points to the fact that they've already consulted legal advisors who have told them it would be extremely inadvisable to sue. Otherwise we'd be reading stories about the McCanns already having taken out a lawsuit against Jodie Marsh, making an example of a 'troll' etc.
They know they can't and it's pointless. It's true there are a lot of disgusting things I've seen on twitter, but to be quite honest these more often come from the 'pros ', from what I've seen.
What other celebrities/people undeservedly in the public eye do we hear about threatening twitter users? It's very odd.
This one? https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t13719-katie-hopkins-loses-24000-libel-case-after-row-over-two-tweets

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 40913

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 10.03.17 20:37

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
nglfi wrote:Perhaps the fact that these stories are appearing as 'stop or we'll sue, we swear' points to the fact that they've already consulted legal advisors who have told them it would be extremely inadvisable to sue. Otherwise we'd be reading stories about the McCanns already having taken out a lawsuit against Jodie Marsh, making an example of a 'troll' etc.
This one? https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t13719-katie-hopkins-loses-24000-libel-case-after-row-over-two-tweets
Oh dear. Well it looks like in this case,  Jack Monroe genuinely hadn't done anything to warrant this as it was a case of mistaken identity. I'm pretty confident that the overwhelming majority of tweets posted against the McCanns are based on the police files. Those that do actually directly threaten the McCanns are of course unacceptable.
nglfi

Activity : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 10.03.17 22:34

Apologies if this has already been posted somewhere, haven't had time to keep up.  Comments at the foot of Tracey Kandohla's latest Sun drivel..

Stephen D Birch  3 hours ago

I am South African Stephen D Birch who made world headlines on the Madeleine McCann case in 2012.

I have advised The McCann,s and 8 senior partners of Carter Ruck together with the principal of De Lisle College, that it my intention to advise Sean & Amelie McCann that there is a strong possibility that their sister Madeleine lies buried under the Murat driveway.

"The Sun" newspaper in collaboration with the UK government sought to shift the focus off the Murat property, because Portuguese police planted DNA in the McCann hire car, and compromised the case.

This evidence sits in 3 secret files held by Theresa May who was then the UK home secretary. The closing of the McCann case was a breach of the Treaty of Lisbon by Prime Ministers Jose Socrates & Gordon Brown - We will now pursue this matter in Portuguese courts.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3056802/madeleine-mccann-parents-pledge-to-report-all-online-ghouls-who-overstep-the-mark-to-police-days-after-karen-danczuks-startling-twitter-rant/

The man's a liability.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 10.03.17 22:39

Yes he is, but the McCann's haven't sued him.

That says a lot...

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 10.03.17 22:43

Rats - was having a bit of trouble posting the comment over from the Sun - missed the all important heading..

Stephen D Birch

I AM ABOVE UK LAW -DNA Planting by Portuguese police

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 10.03.17 22:53

When one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  - Page 2 Talk_l12
http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/maddie-mccann-cash-crisis-as-prime.html

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 10.03.17 22:58

Verdi wrote:Rats - was having a bit of trouble posting the comment over from the Sun - missed the all important heading..

Stephen D Birch

I AM ABOVE UK LAW -DNA Planting by Portuguese police

This man really needs to be sectioned for his own sake​ .

Activity : 2377

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 10.03.17 23:42

Stephen Birch announced himself on this forum. I gave him the immediate order of the boot because he was here for nefarious reasons. I haven't changed my mind in all these years.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 11.03.17 4:04

Personally I believe they are aware that they won't be able to report the vast majority of people that focus on the files.

Their effort is more to discredit and brainwash the UK public into believing anyone that does not support them is a troll....in a similar manner to why they discredited the police at the outset....so noone would believe the facts of the investigation.

When one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  - Page 2 Trolls10
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.03.17 6:38

Their effort is more to discredit and brainwash the UK public into believing anyone that does not support them is a troll
Yes HiDeHo, it's an old trick.

There's an old saying that goes with it "tarred with the same brush".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster 11.03.17 7:08

Please Tracy pick up on Stephen Birch's comments and climb that corporate ladder. Go on girl you can do it...

The Rooster

Activity : 524

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 11.03.17 7:44

i
BlueBag wrote:
Their effort is more to discredit and brainwash the UK public into believing anyone that does not support them is a troll
Yes HiDeHo, it's an old trick.

There's an old saying that goes with it "tarred with the same brush".
Yeah but, yeah but, yer know, the general public aint as fick as some might fink.

Look at Brexit.  ha ha ha.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Suburban Guerilla 11.03.17 8:44

I joined up today to reply to this.

But I don't know what to say. I'm speechless.
Suburban Guerilla
Suburban Guerilla

Activity : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by princess_leia 11.03.17 9:26

Suburban Guerilla wrote:

You took the time to sign up, I would like to hear your thoughts.
princess_leia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 11.03.17 9:55

STILL allowing comments - and leaving them . . .
Sherlock Holmes seems fairly sensible.

sherlock holmes1 hour ago

Mrs McCann said, "People wouldn’t get away with behaving like that in the street and yet they feel they can hide behind a computer at home. They’re cowards.”

Couldn't the same be said about parents of missing children who hide behind their aurgido status and refuse to answer questions about their daughter's disappearance.?
FlagShare
3When one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  - Page 2 50hcWhen one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  - Page 2 50hcWhen one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  - Page 2 50hcLIKEREPLY

When one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  - Page 2 50hc

Bea Smith2 hours ago

IDGAF there's kiddie blood on their hands too much hasn't been said.
FlagShare
2When one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  - Page 2 50hcWhen one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  - Page 2 50hcLIKEREPLY

When one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  - Page 2 50hc

Donny Dee5 hours ago

And they have the backing of OJ Simpson....
FlagShare
2When one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  - Page 2 50hcWhen one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  - Page 2 50hcLIKEREPLY

sherlock holmes10 hours ago

Peter Hyatt. " If you asked me how sure I am that the Mccanns share a guilty knowledge of what happened to Madeleine how sure are you of that.?
Peter Hyatt, "I can answer that knowing my career is looked at and say, I'm certain."

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Suburban Guerilla 11.03.17 10:25

grilly
princess_leia wrote:
Suburban Guerilla wrote:

You took the time to sign up, I would like to hear your thoughts.

It strikes me as perfectly plausible. I don't doubt the story, that's for a start.

Would a copper do someone a favour? Yes. A friend of mine with a psychotic but busty young girlfriend did me a major disservice which brought me angrilly to his door one night. A few nights later my answering machine played back a message from a copper who, obviously impressed by some tears & the aforementioned bust, completely broke with protocol & threatened me with arrest should I contact my friend further. His girlfriend had accused me of "harrassment".

Unfortunately for the copper in question all he succeeded in doing was turn my fury onto him. He was reprimanded by his superiors & demoted, & I received a full letter of apology from the Chief Inspector of the force in question. Not only did the silly man break protocol, he almost broke the law, ringing up completely innocent people threatening them with arrest. Most uncool!

So yes, it's perfectly plausible that something like this could happen.

I guess what's surprising, as you point out, is that the person who accused you of some sort of harrassment was not even in this country. I'm not sure how seriously any complaint from across the pond would be taken if anyone else had made it.

It stinks of a cover up. basically.

And the McCanns have stunk of cover up right from the start so...
Suburban Guerilla
Suburban Guerilla

Activity : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 11.03.17 10:35

@ princess_leia

What you say both about your experience with the police officer and about 'Helping to Find Madeleine' (HTFM) is very interesting.

I wonder if you would be good enough to pop over to this thread:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t13675-exclusive-to-cmomm-inside-the-mccanns-private-investigation-disclosures-by-gary-hagland-a-money-laundering-expert-hired-by-brian-kennedy#359621

...where I've posted a first-hand account of the extensive involvement of one of the McCanns' chief private investigators, Gary Hagland, with HTFM, and in particular its founder and leader. Quite a few significant disclosures are there.

You'll find the bits about HTFM on pages 2 and 3 of an excerpt from Hagland's as-yet-unpublished book on 'My Time with the McCann Team'.

Any observations would be of great interest to us all, if we could persuade you to keep on posting for a little while longer.

Thanks in advance if you can help us

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24767

Back to top Go down

Post by princess_leia 11.03.17 10:37

Suburban Guerilla wrote:grilly
princess_leia wrote:
Suburban Guerilla wrote:

Yu took the time to sign up, I would like to hear your thoughts.

It strikes me as perfectly plausible. I don't doubt the story, that's for a start.

Would a copper do someone a favour? Yes. A friend of mine with a psychotic but busty young girlfriend did me a major disservice which brought me angrilly to his door one night. A few nights later my answering machine played back a message from a copper who, obviously impressed by some tears & the aforementioned bust, completely broke with protocol & threatened me with arrest should I contact my friend further. His girlfriend had accused me of "harrassment".

Unfortunately for the copper in question all he succeeded in doing was turn my fury onto him. He was reprimanded by his superiors & demoted, & I received a full letter of apology from the Chief Inspector of the force in question. Not only did the silly man break protocol, he almost broke the law, ringing up completely innocent people threatening them with arrest. Most uncool!

So yes, it's perfectly plausible that something like this could happen.

I guess what's surprising, as you point out, is that the person who accussed you of some sort of harrassment was not even in this country. I'm not sure how seriously any complaint from across the pond would be taken if anyone else had made it.

It stinks of a cover up. basically.

And the McCanns have stunk of cover up right from the start so...
This is why I've always believed it was a favour, so nothing official...bit risky if that was the case, because what would have happened if I'd asked for his badge number, name etc and then followed it up. Or if I'd challenged it. Basically I was put on the spot, I just listened to what he had to say. I tried giving my side of what happened, but he really wasn't interested at all. It was VERY strange indeed.
princess_leia

Back to top Go down

Post by princess_leia 11.03.17 10:47

Tony Bennett wrote:

@ princess_leia

What you say both about your experience with the police officer and about 'Helping to Find Madeleine' (HTFM) is very interesting.

I wonder if you would be good enough to pop over to this thread:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t13675-exclusive-to-cmomm-inside-the-mccanns-private-investigation-disclosures-by-gary-hagland-a-money-laundering-expert-hired-by-brian-kennedy#359621

...where I've posted a first-hand account of the extensive involvement of one of the McCanns' chief private investigators, Gary Hagland, with HTFM, and in particular its founder and leader. Quite a few significant disclosures are there.

You'll find the bits about HTFM on pages 2 and 3 of an excerpt from Hagland's as-yet-unpublished book on 'My Time with the McCann Team'.

Any observations would be of great interest to us all, if we could persuade you to keep on posting for a little while longer.

Thanks in advance if you can help us

Sure, no problem. I just had a quick look and there's a lot of reading to do, if I feel I can add anything once I've read through it I will.
princess_leia

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top