The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Media Mayhem - MCCANN MEDIA NONSENSE OF THE DAY - Page 4 Mm11

Media Mayhem - MCCANN MEDIA NONSENSE OF THE DAY - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Media Mayhem - MCCANN MEDIA NONSENSE OF THE DAY - Page 4 Mm11

Media Mayhem - MCCANN MEDIA NONSENSE OF THE DAY - Page 4 Regist10

Media Mayhem - MCCANN MEDIA NONSENSE OF THE DAY

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Mayhem - MCCANN MEDIA NONSENSE OF THE DAY - Page 4 Empty Re: Media Mayhem - MCCANN MEDIA NONSENSE OF THE DAY

Post by sandancer 27.02.17 16:24

"I have seen a nanny lose a child " 

Yes , but I bet she's never seen parents " lose a child " for almost 10 years !
sandancer
sandancer

Activity : 2375

Back to top Go down

Media Mayhem - MCCANN MEDIA NONSENSE OF THE DAY - Page 4 Empty Re: Media Mayhem - MCCANN MEDIA NONSENSE OF THE DAY

Post by Verdi 03.03.17 21:07

Make it up to the McCanns The Sun (No online link, appears in paper version only)

By Lorraine Kelly

5th July 2008

If the Portugese Police really have wound down their bumbling, inept investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann and have no clue what to do next, then they should make a statement apologising to parents Kate and Gerry for making them scapegoats and suspects.

They should also hand over what little "evidence" they have gathered to Madeleine's Mum and Dad and allow them to decide whether or not to continue the search with the help of private investiagtors.

I desperately hope the Police have learned some lessons from their botched handling of this tragic case. Because I have a sinking feeling there is a monster on the loose in the Algarve who will strike again.
----------

One for Goncalo Amaral's scrap book - just in case?  What an utter disgrace.  The tabloids are so desperate to protect the brand name they resort to this kind of unfounded abusive journalism?  Someone should send Kelly a copy of the PJ Files so she can acquaint herself with detail of the extensive investigation undertaken by the PJ in the early days, under the guidance of the case coordinator, Goncalo Amaral.  Oh no, silly me, she's already read that hasn't she.

Media Mayhem - MCCANN MEDIA NONSENSE OF THE DAY - Page 4 220px-LorraineKellywiki

Lorraine Kelly - Patron of the Missing People Charity   [home to ambassador Kate McCann)

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 03.03.17 22:17

"Because I have a sinking feeling there is a monster on the loose in the Algarve who will strike again !" 

Nearly 10 years later we're still waiting Lorraine !

Care to rethink that feeling ?

No , I thought not !

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 03.03.17 22:31

Verdi wrote:
Make it up to the McCanns The Sun (No online link, appears in paper version only)

By Lorraine Kelly

5th July 2008

If the Portugese Police really have wound down their bumbling, inept investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann and have no clue what to do next, then they should make a statement apologising to parents Kate and Gerry for making them scapegoats and suspects.

They should also hand over what little "evidence" they have gathered to Madeleine's Mum and Dad and allow them to decide whether or not to continue the search with the help of private investiagtors.

I desperately hope the Police have learned some lessons from their botched handling of this tragic case. Because I have a sinking feeling there is a monster on the loose in the Algarve who will strike again.
----------

One for Goncalo Amaral's scrap book - just in case?  What an utter disgrace.  The tabloids are so desperate to protect the brand name they resort to this kind of unfounded abusive journalism?  Someone should send Kelly a copy of the PJ Files so she can acquaint herself with detail of the extensive investigation undertaken by the PJ in the early days, under the guidance of the case coordinator, Goncalo Amaral.  Oh no, silly me, she's already read that hasn't she.

Media Mayhem - MCCANN MEDIA NONSENSE OF THE DAY - Page 4 220px-LorraineKellywiki

Lorraine Kelly - Patron of the Missing People Charity   [home to ambassador Kate McCann)

Such a blatant nasty and vindictive attack on GA and Portugal, I hope Ms Kelly is now shamefully eating her words!

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by Lands_end 04.03.17 11:21

MayMuse wrote:
Verdi wrote:

By Lorraine Kelly

5th July 2008

----------

Such a blatant nasty and vindictive attack on GA and Portugal, I hope Ms Kelly is now shamefully eating her words!
Women from Scotland in prominent positions are known for being hapless bimps. You only have to look at the supposed most senior lady Nicola Sturgeon to recognise that as a true fact.
Lands_end

Activity : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 06.03.17 0:40

Media Mayhem - MCCANN MEDIA NONSENSE OF THE DAY - Page 4 People

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 06.03.17 0:46

Tracey Kandohla, when will you learnohla? Never...?

by Joana Morais   6 years ago  

When will people wake up and realise that there is an entire industry being built on the emotive issue of 'child protection? An industry that is in it for money and control- NOT child protection and promotion of the health of children. (anonymous XXI)

Tracey Kandohla who used to work on a Murdoch's Tabloid [The Scum] (what a surprise, not!) bylined the (bellow my comment) McCann PR spoon-fed piece in huge capital letters 'MADELEINE MCCANN HUNT: 'NEW TEAM, NEW IDEAS, NEW HOPE' - Hu?! What?! Come again?! Another Método 3 version, this time worst because they're hiring 'mercenaries' that were allegedly involved in dodgy situations?

One has to wonder if one of the conditions for the out-of-court settlement deal made with the McCann couple and their Tapas friends via Carter Ruck included that anything McCann related-to-surface was to be 'written' by the worst hacks working at the Express Group: James Murray and Tracey Kandohla - a former The Scum freelance churnalist.

So here we go again, another nauseating McCann non-news Sunday Express story, which totally fails to address the facts that many of us have already observed for the last 3 years - that the McCanns whilst they have spend a great deal of care when choosing and hiring lawyers, numerous PRs for themselves; they had no care whatsoever when choosing their daughter's rent-a-cops, rent-a-opinion-alleged-criminologists, rent-a-'mercenaries', rent-a-psychic lawyers and rent-a-industrial spys faking to be MI5's - which in fact, begs another set of questions relating to the Limited Company "Fund" and their biggest backer till now - Brian Kennedy - the (less) rich billionaire (yeah, Madoff affected him as much as the LTD fund did... unless a Cayman akin off shore was his other 'horse' bet). BK the same man who had conversations of a private money related nature with scape-Murat-goat, and several other witnesses [ - all in the Maddie case files].

But BK is something and someone that I will not address right now, unlike some conspirational failed intelligentsia wannabe loonies who create misinformation based on google name researches that amount to zilch - the sargeants dot net to be exact - I do prefer to have the facts and documents in my hand before trying to prove or disprove anything . Oh, and to the guy(s) who writes that site - allegedly to enlighten others, without any help  or without being paid by the usual 'suspects' - get a grip you astroturfer man, you're loosing it! Actually, you've lost it a long time ago....and the Mirror Forum was still open then. Moving on...

Media Mayhem - MCCANN MEDIA NONSENSE OF THE DAY - Page 4 Mccann+gamble+asco

Non-news Article published at Express Sunday Group, on 10 Oct. 2010 00:11:44 GMT according to the response headers

Sunday October 10,2010
By Tracey Kandohla

A CRACK team of British ex- police officers who have joined the search for Madeleine McCann are giving her parents fresh hope.

Kate and Gerry McCann are convinced three new investigators will help solve their daughter’s disappearance and she told a friend yesterday: A new team, new ideas and new hope!”

The three, paid by the Find Maddie Fund, are now in the Portuguese capital Lisbon. - seriously, once and for all I ask, no, I demand  as a Portuguese Citizen someone to prohibit this dangerous people of  being, coming, staying in Portugal with purposes that are most likely to be of a similar nature like harassing innocent citizens, intimidating witness, and here I ask for the SIS, MAI and the diplomatic personnel to check their 'mercenary backgrounds' with any reliable intelligence source - is that okay? Or do we need to see another Portuguese family being threatened? A dog killed? A burnt car? Abuse of power threatening emails?

Kate has made a return trip to the resort where her daughter, now seven years old, was snatched nearly three-and-a-half years ago. - Snatched? Evidence for the 'snatching'?! - none, whatsoever.

She visited friends in Praia da Luz and went alone to the Catholic Church and wept as she prayed. - We no longer wonder why....

A family source said: “Kate has been given fresh hope by her visit to ‘Luz’ and by the fact three new highly regarded investigators are injecting new impetus into the search for Madeleine. She didn’t meet the investigators but stayed with the local Anglican priest Father Haynes Hubbard and his wife Susan, who have become very close friends. - I hope these two are under some kind of surveillance.

“Kate went out alone to have a break and, of course, to pray for Madeleine.” - reza imaginária: “Nossa Senhorrâ de Phátima aki na Lux, fax com ke a pound continuê  a entrrar no fundo que não hé fund, que a justissa das sardines portuguesa funcione com os lobbies politicosh habituais, que nósh bifes ao contrrrário de qualquerr cidadon porrtugues nuca sejamos accusados do nosso crrime de negligen-cia pun-ivhel por sardine-law, porrrque somos brritanicos e doutorres, e porrrque eu até sou lourra e brranca ao contrrrário destes terrceirrros mundishtax - Ah, e quanto àg Maggie----errrr-- uhm--- you know... woosh...---- no stone unturned and all that mantra - amen? Donate to the limited company please so we can find our lovely trade mark, err.. beautiful daughter! Oh, a UK paparazzi, what a surprise - let me put the sad face on!”

Family doctor Kate, 42, spent last weekend in Luz while relatives looked [no comments] after her twins Sean and Amelia, five.

She is believed to have taken a look at the Mark Warner flat from where Madeleine vanished in May 2007. Infamous Apartment 5a remains empty with its windows boarded up and gates padlocked.

Chief investigator David Edgar [the rent-a-cop that stated: Maddie is 10Km from Praia da Luz being held in a 'hellish lair' and did nothing!] has boosted his team with three former policemen: Nigel Brown [- the guy allegedly 'involved' [as in entangled] in the dodgy murder of a British Citizen, pictured above, right, holding the ridiculous statuette], who was named Investigator Of The Year after securing the rescue of a kidnapped oil company executive, Dave Carter, who worked in Northern Ireland, and Ray Cooper, who investigated war crimes in Bosnia - [mercenaries?]

The McCann source said: They are in Portugal on a semi-permanent basis”. <- MAI, SIS, MNE? Que merda é esta?

“When new leads come in they are there to chase them up. They are an ideal addition to the team and, in Gerry’s words, have vowed to leave no stone unturned. - like when you never searched for your daughter in the first 48 hours?

“Kate is upbeat because she is convinced they will have new ideas and methods of working, which gives her new hope.” - do try to refrain from spinning more police case files in a distorted manner, thank you.

Last week, the McCanns were said to be “very upset and annoyed” that Jim [panic button] Gamble, chief executive of the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre, has quit over a merger with the proposed national crime agency.

Kate and Gerry said: “He will be a huge loss to child protection…it is extremely saddening.” - We do know how saddening it was for Jim 'Button' Gamble to use children photos to allure and entice 'paedos' into a trap with total disregard of said children privacy RIGHTS , children that are adults nowadays. 

The McCanns talking about child protection... pffff....

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mootle 06.03.17 16:46

Interesting headline

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4285994/Karen-Danczuk-launches-Twitter-attack-McCann-parents.html

‘Anyone who says the McCanns are innocent, remember they left three kids alone': Karen Danczuk launches astonishing Twitter attack accusing missing Madeleine's parents of 'having guilt' 

• Youngster went missing during family holiday in Portugal ten years ago
  • Repeated investigations have failed to find out what happened to her
  • MP's estranged wife launches attack on the parents online following report 

Karen Danczuk has come after fire after posting a series of extraordinary tweets attacking the parents of missing Madeleine McCann.
Ms Danczuk, the estranged wife of Rochdale MP Simon Danczuk, said Kate and Gerry McCann 'have guilt' in an online post yesterday morning.
She tweeted: 'Anyone who says McCanns are innocent, just remember they left 3 children under the age of 4 alone to go out. Either Way they have guilt! KD'

She posted a series of tweets about the McCanns after seeing a report that they had nearly been tricked into giving money to Shannon Matthews, who faked her daughter's kidnap. 
Ms Danczuk, who found fame by posting selfies of herself online, claimed that 'someone on a council estate' would have been treated differently. 
But the 33-year-old was criticised by some of her 72,000 followers, with many pointing out there was no evidence for her claims.

Ryan Lamb‏ tweeted: 'They've lost their child and experienced more pain than anyone could imagine. Doubt they need your insensitive judgement now.'
Karen Bleakley‏ wrote: 'Aww Karen really sad you have taken such a harsh view they made a mistake and will have to live with that for rest of lives.'
And another Twitter user added: 'Are you telling me they haven't been punished. They live every day suffering. Stop judging!

The McCanns were having tapas with friends close to their holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal on the night in 2007 when Maddie disappeared. 
Maddie and twins Sean and Amelie had been left asleep at 8.30pm in the ground-floor apartment, while Kate and Gerry dined in a restaurant 180ft away. 
The parents checked on the children throughout the evening, until Madeleine's mother discovered she was missing at 10pm.
Local police and a £13million Scotland Yard inquiry failed to unearth any significant clues as to where she went. 
The McCanns, who are said to get around 150 abusive messages every day, have not commented on Ms Danczuk's tweets. 
Following a similar attack on them by model Jodie Marsh recently, a source close to the couple said: 'Kate and Gerry won't be saying anything to fuel this whirlwind of nonsense. They don't want to give these peoples' egos even more exposure.' 

-----

180 feet?

The comments give a rather different 'public reaction'

mootle
mootle

Activity : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.03.17 16:50

I notice all the papers are saying 'missing' now rather than abducted. Hope that's a good sign.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Media Mayhem - MCCANN MEDIA NONSENSE OF THE DAY - Page 4 Empty I'm sure

Post by Lands_end 09.03.17 1:37

I'm sure I made a few posts on this  thread. Have I offended Lorraines lawyers as well?
big grin big grin
Lands_end

Activity : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 20.03.17 12:05

Another example of the conflicting UK media reports from the earlier days, under the reign of Clarence Mitchell Esq..

The Tapas Nine: McCann friends whose loyalty comes at a cost

By NEIL SEARS
Last updated at 09:20 18 September 2007

Media Mayhem - MCCANN MEDIA NONSENSE OF THE DAY - Page 4 MadeleineDM0709_468x754
The seven people dining with Gerry and Kate McCann at the Ocean Club tapas bar on the night of May 3 have all steadfastly defended their friends.

But their loyalty has had a cost.

According to reports from Portugal, all have come under suspicion and face further police questioning because their accounts allegedly clashed.

The group - most of them doctors and professionals - was made up of:

Dr Russell O'Brien, 36.
A consultant in acute medicine at the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital, he knew Gerry McCann from Leicester.
He was on holiday with his partner Jane Tanner and their two young daughters.
At 9.25pm he left the restaurant for around 25 minutes to check on one of the girls, who was ill.
He has been subject to a vicious Portuguese press campaign alleging he was absent for over an hour when Madeleine went missing. He has threatened to sue, insisting: "These reports are completely untrue and extremely hurtful."

Scroll down for more...
Media Mayhem - MCCANN MEDIA NONSENSE OF THE DAY - Page 4 P10tapasnine_468x615

Jane Tanner, 37
Dr O'Brien's partner. She arrived late at the tapas bar after treating their sick daughter.
On the way, she passed the McCanns' apartment and saw a man carrying a child. Crucially, her description of the child's clothes matched Madeleine's pink pyjamas.

Dr Matthew Oldfield, 37,
Dr Oldfield, an endocrinologist at Kingston Hospital in South-West London, went to check the McCann children at 9 25pm.
But he did not look inside the flat - simply listened from outside to ensure Madeleine and the twins were not crying.

Rachael Oldfield, 36,
Dr Oldfield's wife, a former lawyer who is now a recruitment consultant.
She is one of four witnesses who claim to have seen the first suspect, British expat Robert Murat, near the McCanns' flat.
Last month she angrily dismissed reports that police had intercepted phone calls and emails between the McCanns and their friends which contradicted the group's earlier statements.
Mrs Oldfield accused Portuguese police of "throwing mud when we are not able to defend oursleves"

David Payne, 41
Mr Payne is a senior research fellow in cardiovascular sciences at Leicester University
He and his wife and mother-in-law joined the group at 8.55pm.
They are believed to have been the only ones using a baby monitor to check on their two children.
Mr Payne has said: "All these smears and rumours are overshadowing the important thing, which is to get Madeleine back."

Dr Fiona Payne, 34.
Mr Payne's wife, she is understood to have told police she saw Mr Murat shortly after Madeleine vanished.
Dr Payne and her husband stayed on in the Algarve to support the McCanns. When the couple were made official suspects, she said: "It's an outrage - a preposterous accusation."

Dianne Webster.
Dr Payne's mother. She has given no public interviews.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-481890/The-Tapas-Nine-McCann-friends-loyalty-comesost.html

Kandohla to the rescue !!!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.03.17 0:54

Another humdinger from the Mail wayback in May (that month again) 2010 - the third anniversary.

Gerry McCann breaks down as he tells how hunt for Madeleine 'is shaking his Catholic faith'

By Vanessa Allen for the Daily Mail
 Updated: 00:42 GMT, 1 May 2010

Kate McCann longed for death after her daughter Madeleine’s disappeared, she admitted yesterday.
Choking back tears, she told for the first time how she had wanted her life to end but insisted she had never contemplated suicide.
Mrs McCann, 42, faced criticism because she appeared cold and did not break down. But she revealed how in her bleakest hours, she wanted to die to stop the pain. 

Media Mayhem - MCCANN MEDIA NONSENSE OF THE DAY - Page 4 Article-1270172-09600B29000005DC-125_468x360
Gerald having one of his heads

The former GP and her husband Gerry, 41, gave their most honest and moving
interview to the BBC World Service to mark the third anniversary of Madeleine’s disappearance on Monday.
Madeleine was three when she vanished from her parents’ rented apartment in the
Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz as they ate at a nearby restaurant with friends.
There have been no confirmed sightings since. But the couple, who also have twins
Sean and Amelie, five, have not given up.
The McCanns, of Rothley, Leicestershire, have launched a ‘holiday pack’ of stickers
and posters showing Madeleine’s face. They hope holiday-makers will distribute them
around the world to try to find Madeleine.

Longing for death:

GERRY: Really early on, there was a time when I was worried because Kate said she
wanted to go into the ocean and keep swimming and swimming and swimming. That
obviously caused great distress. The emotions are so raw early on.
KATE: I used to have thoughts like maybe we’ll get wiped out in the car on the motorway. So it would just happen, we’d all be gone and the pain would be away. But there’s always somebody left behind with that pain. We have got family who have been fantastic, friends who have been fantastic.
It was just so painful and it’s just so hard to describe, that heavy, suffocating feeling day in day out, that pain of missing Madeleine and anxiety for her.
There were times when I did want it to end. I wouldn’t have done anything, I have never
thought of doing anything, but what I do know now for sure is that I don’t want that.
Things have changed. I am desperate to be here with Sean and Amelie and to help find Madeleine.

What they believe has happened to Madeleine:

KATE: You just hope that it’s somebody who is looking after Madeleine. Who knows why they’ve taken her but I hope they’re looking after her and that she’s comfortable in the situation she’s in, that she is not at harm and that she’s getting love and happiness. That’s all I can hope for.
GERRY: Early on we couldn’t think of anything else but the worst case, where everything was negative, that she’d been taken, abused and killed and dumped, or maybe left seriously injured and dumped out in the freezing cold.

There have been individuals who, for whatever reason, have seemingly not wanted to find Madeleine. That’s how it appears to us… There are many people who’ve tried to derail what we’re doing along the way.

I can promise you we could think of almost no other scenario. Of course, that scenario is still possible… but there is no evidence of physical harm to Madeleine. As parents, we can’t accept she’s dead without absolute evidence of that.
KATE: In my heart, I feel she’s out there. I really do. And that, together with the feeling that I have of this not being over, of her still being there. The hardest thing, obviously, is how do we find her?

Sean and Amelie:

GERRY: Sean, in particular, talks about having an aeroplane and flying all over the world looking for ‘that man who’s taken Madeleine’ and when he gets him he’s going to rescue her and take his sword out.
KATE: At the moment they don’t show any signs of anger. A month or so ago, I went for a run and I suddenly started thinking about Sean and Amelie getting much older, they will understand more.
They’re going to feel the same kind of pain and loss and anger that we’ve felt over the last couple of years. I suddenly thought, ‘I don’t want them to feel that’.
I know how hard it has been for us, I don’t want them to have to go through that in addition to not having their sister with them.

Kate’s dreams:

I HAVE only had three dreams, all the same, they’re when I find her. It’s actually when I see her. They are actually incredibly painful.
The first one I was in Portugal and it was very tangible… I think I got rung by the nursery where she went to and they said ‘Madeleine’s here’. I went but then I was holding her and it felt like I was holding her and then I woke up and I was hysterical, actually, it was horrible.

Why they left children:

Media Mayhem - MCCANN MEDIA NONSENSE OF THE DAY - Page 4 Article-1270172-049901FC000005DC-129_233x337
Torture of not knowing: Mr McCann said he will not accept Madeleine is dead until he has proof
KATE: It just felt so safe, subconsciously, that was the restaurant for the apartments where we were staying. I think it took me 37 seconds to go back to the apartment.
The fact that I didn’t have to consciously think, ‘Is this right or is this wrong, is this safe or is it not?’, implies that I thought it was totally safe. I had a flashback recently of
that, of me and Gerry just holding each other and saying ‘We’ve let her down, we’ve let her down’, just because we weren’t there. I would never in a million years have anticipated something like that.
GERRY: If anything, prior to this, I would have said Kate was overprotective. The fact that she was so comfortable, we were all comfortable… It wasn’t a debate, we just didn’t perceive risk at all.

Police investigation:

KATE: If this was a murder inquiry there’d be an active investigation because they’d want to find the perpetrator. But as it stands we have a perpetrator who’s still at
large and therefore puts – potentially puts – other children at risk, and we still have a missing child.
So why is there no active investigation? I’m angry and frustrated really, this is our daughter, she’s still missing and there’s no investigation to find her. It’s a farce.
GERRY: Officially for 18 months and longer, law enforcement are not proactively doing anything to find Madeleine, and who took her, and I just think that is fundamentally unacceptable… There have been individuals who, for whatever reason, have seemingly not wanted to find Madeleine. That’s how it appears to us… There are many people who’ve tried to derail what we’re doing along the way.
KATE: I also think there’ll be some people who would be greatly embarrassed if Madeleine was found and that scares me. That might affect their want, or not, for Madeleine to be found.

Belief in God:

GERRY: If anything, when this first happened it strengthened my faith. I felt that there was such support and I really felt that may have been God’s work, that something good was going to come out of this.
I’m struggling much more now, without a doubt. I think that for one child to have been the recipient of so many millions of prayers, you think, ‘Well I do have my doubt’. If those prayers were going to work, they should have worked a long time ago.
KATE: I don’t hate God… I just can’t understand why so much could be allowed to land on one family and go seemingly unchallenged. So I would be angry with God but then I would voice that, I would let it out.

Prayers for abductor:

KATE: I usually pray for them to see the error of their ways, to have compassion and courage to come forward… The pain and the fear that it’s caused Madeleine and the
pain it’s caused to our family makes it incredibly difficult to sit here and say ‘Yes, I forgive him’. It would be important to know who’s taken Madeleine and why.
GERRY: Until we find Madeleine and who took her we don’t know what we will be asked to forgive.

angry2

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 21.03.17 15:48

Verdi ''
KATE: I don’t hate God… I just can’t understand why so much could be allowed to land on one family and go seemingly unchallenged. So I would be angry with God but then I would voice that, I would let it out.''

what does any of the above actually mean? Hobs, please tell us...
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 26.06.17 1:08

Madeleine police: 'We have a suspect'

Giles Tremlett in Praia da Luz and  Fred Attewill
Friday 25 May 2007 19.33 BST  

Portuguese police searching for Madeleine McCann today released a description of a man seen carrying a child or a large object on the night the four-year-old went missing.

The girl's parents, who welcomed the release of the description, spoke emotionally earlier of how the guilt they feel at leaving her alone "will never leave us".

At a press conference tonight, the detective leading the investigation, Chief Inspector Olegario Sousa, told journalists: "We have a suspect. He is a Caucasian man, 35 to 40 years old, medium build, 5ft 10in tall, hair mainly short, wearing a dark jacket, light or gold trousers and dark shoes.

"At around 21:30 he was walking in the area of Praia da Luz possibly carrying a child or an object that could have been taken as a child."

The inspector urged anyone with information on the man to call the police.

He refused to say whether police believed he had had any contact with Robert Murat, the Briton widely thought to have been interviewed earlier this month by detectives as an "arguido" - a formal suspect.

"This description was told to us by a witness in the case," Mr Sousa said.

"We are confident with the images we have of the child we will be able to find her. Sadly at this moment we haven't been able to reach her."

Asked why the description had not been released earlier, he replied: "If we didn't do it before it's because we didn't feel it necessary at the time.".......

The British Child Exploitation Online Protection Centre is already using photo recognition software to analyse holiday snaps from people who were in Praia da Luz around the time Madeleine went missing. Leicester police are also running a parallel incident room that is feeding information gathered in Britain to the Portuguese police.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2007/may/25/ukcrime.madeleinemccann

He didn't look like a tourist..

Media Mayhem - MCCANN MEDIA NONSENSE OF THE DAY - Page 4 Dm281213MMcCannappeal2Media Mayhem - MCCANN MEDIA NONSENSE OF THE DAY - Page 4 01_VOLUMEIa_Page_194_small1

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.06.17 7:17

The British Child Exploitation Online Protection Centre is already using photo recognition software to analyse holiday snaps from people who were in Praia da Luz around the time Madeleine went missing.
25th May 2007.

Gather and control.

The more I hear about CEOP the more I suspect what they really are.

So we have CEOP and MMU wading in from the beginning controlling.

There is something awfully big going on here (no **** Sherlock).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 26.06.17 16:24

BlueBag wrote:So we have CEOP and MMU wading in from the beginning controlling.
Ostensibly in order to identify anything suspicious, like a someone who shouldn't be there - someone on the UK's sex abuse register for example?

Reverse logic there methinks!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 03.07.17 13:03

This interview with Jon Corner was aired also on 7th September 2007..

HARRIS: John Corner joins us now. He is a friend to the McCanns and the godfather to their twins.

John, good to talk to you.

What is your reaction to the news that Kate McCann is now a suspect in the disappearance of Maddie?

JOHN CORNER, FRIEND OF MCCANNS: Well, I'm appalled, but I'm also frustrated. You know, I've worked very, very hard with Kate and Gerry in the campaign to find our missing child and our missing Madeleine. And what we're worried about truly is that this investigation or this new line that the Portuguese police have taken is going to derail those real efforts.

You know, we were in Spain only a few weeks ago and dropping posters in different towns in Spain. And what we were amazed that is 50 percent of the people that we were approaching had never heard of Madeleine. And that's what we're up against right at street lev
el of getting those posters out. And that advice had come to us from the U.S. The International Center for Missing and Exploited Children have been marvellous in their support and guidance and direction. They're the world experts. And they're saying to us, you know, six months in an average time. So hang on in there. Keep looking for Madeleine. And now this.

HARRIS: Well, John, I'm trying to understand here, Kate is now an official formal suspect. You believe she had nothing to do with this disappearance?

CORNER: Absolutely. Absolutely.

HARRIS: So why do you think she's a suspect? And have you heard -- you certainly are aware of the new evidence that seems to be pointing, at least the authorities, in her direction?

CORNER: Well, you know, whenever Kate and Gerry hear that there's new evidence or new technological evidence, it gives them hope because they think the Portuguese police are going to have a new breakthrough, it's going to lead us to whoever's abducted Madeleine. It's going to allow us to get her back home safely. And I think it's truly frustrating and exasperating. It's just dreadful that the mind set of the police is quite the opposite, that they're actually looking into the parents and not looking out, not doing the search, not doing the intensive work that we really need . . .

HARRIS: You would have been surprised -- John, you would have been surprised if the authorities hadn't looked at the parents, wouldn't you?

CORNER: Well, you know, Kate and Gerry were interviewed at some length in that first few days. Interviewed extensively. And that's good -- that due diligence, that's good practice. You know, all police forces do that. You look, you interview the parents, you clear them and you move on and we get out there and find Madeleine. And for us to come full circle after four months is just dreadful. It's (INAUDIBLE).

HARRIS: Well, how do you explain the apparent break-through in the case? You mentioned a break-through a moment ago. Well, there has been a break-through in the case, according to the authorities. How do you explain the blood in the rental car? A car rented more than 20 days after Maddie was reported missing? How do you explain it?

CORNER: It defies explanation, quite frankly. I have no idea. It flies in the face of common sense. I could speculate all day about that, but . . .

HARRIS: Well wait a minute, John. I mean this is DNA evidence. This is DNA found in a rental car that was rented by the couple 20 days -- I'm just asking you, how do you explain it?

CORNER: It makes -- I can't explain it. It makes no sense. It makes no sense.

HARRIS: Do you or do you not . . .

CORNER: I just know that . . .

HARRIS: Do you not trust what the authorities are saying to you? Have you talked to Gerry or Kate about the new evidence?

CORNER: No, I haven't. Not about new evidence. Only about the police line of questioning last night. And, quite frankly, it makes no sense to me and I can't speculate on it. You know, it just -- it makes no sense at all.

HARRIS: So the authorities come back, let me just try this on you. The authorities come back to Kate and to Gerry because the question lingers, who leaves a three-year-old to watch two-year-old twins. Who does that?

CORNER: Well, you have to understand the situation. I think the only thing that Kate and Gerry are guilty of is a little bit of complacency. It's a very, very sleepy town. Well, it certainly was before the media . . .

HARRIS: Complacency? How about neglect?

CORNER: There has been police force (ph) . . .

HARRIS: How about neglect? How about child endangerment?

CORNER: Well, I disagree with that. I disagree with that. And if you talk to the International Centre for Missing and Exploited Children, they disagree with that, too.

HARRIS: So as a general practice, it's OK with you, in your mind and the way you think for a three-year-old to be left to care for two- year-old twins?

Media Mayhem - MCCANN MEDIA NONSENSE OF THE DAY - Page 4 Aerial+View+of+the+Ocean+ClubCORNER: I'm not sure that's productive at this stage to talk about that. I mean, I've been to (INAUDIBLE). I've looked at it very carefully myself. And it literally was like sitting in your garden. That's how far away the apartment was.

HARRIS: OK. John Corner is a friend of the McCanns and, John, some tough questions to ask you, but we appreciate you stepping up to take those questions on for us.
CORNER: Yes.

HARRIS: Appreciate it. Thank you.

[Acknowledgement Joana Morais blogspot]

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 03.07.17 13:10

First Reactions: Kate Rings Jon Corner

Media Mayhem - MCCANN MEDIA NONSENSE OF THE DAY - Page 4 Kate-mccann-parents-of-missing-child-madeleine-mccann-gerry-and-kate-mccann-june-18-2007-BxpmnK Distraught Kate rang long-time friends Jon and Michelle Corner, the twins’ godparents, at their Merseyside home to break the news.

Jon, whose wife grew up with GP Kate in their home city of Liverpool, said: “She phoned at about 3am. She just blurted out that Maddie had been abducted.

She told me, 'They have broken the shutter on the window and taken my little girl.'

"They had left the apartment locked while they were having their meal, but when they went back the last time they saw the damage."

After speaking to her a second time, he repeated his earlier account, but this time in stronger language

He told how tearful Kate sobbed down the phone early yesterday: "Someone has taken my little girl."

He continued: "She was in an absolutely hysterical state - very, very distressed. She blurted out Madeleine had been abducted.

"Kate said the shutters of the room were smashed. Madeleine was missing It looks as though someone had gone straight past the twins to get to her. Kate was incredibly upset. I've spoken to her since, and she's still completely devastated.

"She's also very upset that the police don't seem to be doing more to find Madeleine. She thinks there's too little happening."
The Liverpool Daily Post also speaks to Jon Corner and reports a very similar conversation:

Jon Corner, founder of Liverpool-based River Media, is godfather to the McCann’s twins and his wife has known Mrs McCann since they were both three. The co-founder of city centre-based River Media, and a father-of-three himself, said: “Kate phoned me in the early hours totally devastated."

"She just told me that Maddy had been abducted, that the shutters of the apartment had been forced and someone had taken her."

"Maddy was asleep in the room with Sean and Amelie and whoever has taken her has gone straight past the sleeping twins, left them completely alone and snatched Maddy."

"Kate is just so distressed. She doesn’t know what to do. It has knocked me and everyone else for six. It doesn’t actually seem real."
----------

This is the honest man who so totally believes in the McCanns innocence?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP 03.07.17 16:56

To be fair, he does end with a very poignant observation.

"It has knocked me and everyone for six. It doesn't actually seem real"
JRP

Activity : 1176

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 03.07.17 17:48

" It makes--I can't explain it . It makes no sense .It makes no sense " 

You got that bit right Jon , none of it makes sense !

" And literally it was like sitting in your garden " 

They do have big gardens this lot don't they ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 04.07.17 9:20

Verdi wrote:First Reactions: Kate Rings Jon Corner

Media Mayhem - MCCANN MEDIA NONSENSE OF THE DAY - Page 4 Kate-mccann-parents-of-missing-child-madeleine-mccann-gerry-and-kate-mccann-june-18-2007-BxpmnK Distraught Kate rang long-time friends Jon and Michelle Corner, the twins’ godparents, at their Merseyside home to break the news.

Jon, whose wife grew up with GP Kate in their home city of Liverpool, said: “She phoned at about 3am. She just blurted out that Maddie had been abducted.

She told me, 'They have broken the shutter on the window and taken my little girl.'

"They had left the apartment locked while they were having their meal, but when they went back the last time they saw the damage."

After speaking to her a second time, he repeated his earlier account, but this time in stronger language

He told how tearful Kate sobbed down the phone early yesterday: "Someone has taken my little girl."

He continued: "She was in an absolutely hysterical state - very, very distressed. She blurted out Madeleine had been abducted.

"Kate said the shutters of the room were smashed. Madeleine was missing It looks as though someone had gone straight past the twins to get to her. Kate was incredibly upset. I've spoken to her since, and she's still completely devastated.

"She's also very upset that the police don't seem to be doing more to find Madeleine. She thinks there's too little happening."
The Liverpool Daily Post also speaks to Jon Corner and reports a very similar conversation:

Jon Corner, founder of Liverpool-based River Media, is godfather to the McCann’s twins and his wife has known Mrs McCann since they were both three. The co-founder of city centre-based River Media, and a father-of-three himself, said: “Kate phoned me in the early hours totally devastated."

"She just told me that Maddy had been abducted, that the shutters of the apartment had been forced and someone had taken her."

"Maddy was asleep in the room with Sean and Amelie and whoever has taken her has gone straight past the sleeping twins, left them completely alone and snatched Maddy."

"Kate is just so distressed. She doesn’t know what to do. It has knocked me and everyone else for six. It doesn’t actually seem real."
----------

Why would Kate be devastated?

She'd be very concerned, deeply upset, distressed or distraught. But not devastated as devastation would suggest something dreadful has happened that is absolutely irreversible, something catastrophe. A aircraft is devastated when it crashes with no survivors, one that lands in the Hudson River is very distressing.
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.07.17 0:05

Madeleine McCann witness breaks her silence

Kate and Gerry McCann
Telegraph TV: The private investigator hired by the McCanns said Madeleine could be home by Christmas

By Martina Smit

2:46PM GMT 14 Dec 2007

Minutes before his daughter Madeleine disappeared, Gerry McCann told a fellow holidaymaker that he and his wife would have stayed in with their children if they had not been holidaying with friends.

The revelation has been made by Bridget O'Donnell, a former BBC Crimewatch producer who got to know the McCanns at the Mark Warner resort in Praia da Luz, Portugal. She has now told her story for the first time.

"I have always believed that Kate and Gerry McCann are innocent," Miss O'Donnell wrote in an article published by The Guardian.

On the night of May 3, while walking their baby son to sleep, her partner Jes Wilkins bumped into a "relaxed and friendly" Mr McCann who had just checked on his children. "They talked about daughters, fathers, families," Miss O'Donnell wrote.

"They discussed the babysitting dilemmas at the resort and Gerry said that he and Kate would have stayed in too, if they had not been on holiday with a group."

Every night, the McCanns and their friends - whom Miss O'Donnell dubbed "The Doctors" - booked a large table at the Tapas restaurant at the Mark Warner resort.

"One man was the joker," she recalled. "He had a loud Glaswegian accent. He was Gerry McCann."

The night before Madeleine went missing, Miss O'Donnell and her partner - also a television producer - were placed at a table next to "The Doctors". Mr McCann invited them to join the group.

"We discussed the children," Miss O'Donnell wrote. "He told us they were leaving theirs sleeping in the apartments. While they chatted on, I ruminated on the pros and cons of this."

Sit-in babysitters at the resort were expensive and booked long in advance, while a group baby sitting service at the kiddie club meant that the children had to be put to sleep twice - both there and then back at their parents' apartments.

"I admired (the McCanns), in a way, for not being paranoid parents, but I decided that out apartment was too far off even to contemplate (leaving their children)," Miss McDonnell wrote. "Our baby was too young and I would worry about them waking up."

Nevertheless, the producer said she was glad her family did not get the McCanns' apartment. "It was on a corner by the road and people could see in. They were exposed."

The next day, after her partner played tennis with Mr McCann, Miss O'Donnell observed the couple. "Kate was calm, still, quietly beautiful; Gerry was confident, proud, silly, strong."

But two days later, after the events of that night, "the physical transformation of these two human beings was sickening" as she saw the McCanns at the pool.

"Kate's back and shoulders, her hands, her mouth had reshaped themselves in to the angular manifestation of a silent scream... Gerry was upright, his lips now drawn into a thin, impenetrable line."

On the Friday, locals and holidaymakers had started circulating photocopied pictures of Madeleine. "We didn't see any police," Miss O'Donnell wrote.

A uniformed Portuguese policeman and a translator - whom she later found out was Robert Murat, named by the Policia Judiciara as an arguido or suspect in the case - later questioned Miss O'Donnell and her partner in their apartment.

"The translator had a squint and sweated slightly," she described Mr Murat. "He was breathless, perhaps a little excited. He reminded me of a boy in my class at school who was bullied."

They answered a few questions and gave their details, which the policeman took down on "the back of a bit of paper", Miss McDonnell wrote. "No notebook."

"Then he pointed to the photocopied picture of Madeleine on the table. 'Is this your daughter?' he asked. 'Er, no,' we said. 'That's the girl you are meant to be searching for.'

"My heart sank for the McCanns."

Even when the McCanns were named suspects along with Mr Murat, Miss O'Donnell still believed they were innocent.

"There were no drug-fuelled 'swingers' on our holiday; instead, there was a bunch of ordinary parents wearing Berghaus and worrying about sleep patterns. Secure in our banality, none of us imagined we were being watched.

"One group made a disastrous decision; Madeleine was vulnerable and was chosen. But in the face of such desperate audacity, it could have been any one of us.

"And when I stroke my daughter's hair, or feel her butterfly lips on my cheek, I do so in the knowledge of what night have been.

"So my heart goes out to them, Gerry and Kate, the couple who we remember from our Portuguese holiday. They had a beautiful daughter, Madeleine, who played and danced with ours at the kiddie club. That's who we remember."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1572560/Madeleine-McCann-witness-breaks-her-silence.html

Total fabrication - how are these columnists allowed to get away with the tripe they churn out?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 15.07.17 9:17

Rogue-a-Tory wrote:
Verdi wrote:First Reactions: Kate Rings Jon Corner

----------

Why would Kate be devastated?

She'd be very concerned, deeply upset, distressed or distraught. But not devastated as devastation would suggest something dreadful has happened that is absolutely irreversible, something catastrophe. A aircraft is devastated when it crashes with no survivors, one that lands in the Hudson River is very distressing.
I don't find the use of the word 'devastated' to be of great significance. People use this word when their team loses at football! What I do find significant is the description of the shutters. Jin Corner quotes Kate's obvious lie about this matter. The Mccanns were lying from the start which is , for me, the most compelling evidence of their guilt.....of something as yet unknown.
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.07.17 12:28

Cmaryholmes wrote:
What I do find significant is the description of the shutters. Jin Corner quotes Kate's obvious lie about this matter. The Mccanns were lying from the start which is , for me, the most compelling evidence of their guilt.....of something as yet unknown.
What confounds me, Kate McCann is still swooshing them there curtains during the Crimewatch Madeleine McCann Special circa. October 2013..

Media Mayhem - MCCANN MEDIA NONSENSE OF THE DAY - Page 4 Katemccanncrimewatch001

Why does she continue to fly in the face of the evidence - or absence of in this instance?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP 15.07.17 13:06

Once you've Swooshed, you can't go back.
JRP

Activity : 1176

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top