The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

The McCann Media Monitoring Unit

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The McCann Media Monitoring Unit

Post by Guest on 09.07.14 9:51

Hello there hello 

I'm not going to appeal to your sense of honour. The money that pays your wages originated in the moneyboxes and pensions of kind people who expected it to be used to find Madeleine. You have no honour.

I'm not going to appeal to your conscience. How could I? You bully, you berate, you publish people's personal details online, you show photographs of their children and all because they dare to question your paymasters. You have no conscience.

The wheels of the McCann bandwagon are slowly but surely coming off. Whatever the results of the court case and Operation Grange, there has been a subtle but significant shift within the press. Up to a year ago Madeleine was only every referred to as "abducted" which subtly changed to "disappeared" or "vanished". Now the press are openly referring to her death and are tentatively testing the words killed and murdered.

When the wheels do come off, and be assured that they will come off, what do you think is going to happen to you?

Clarence Mitchell, Michael Wright, perhaps the McCanns themselves - your paymasters - the ones who told you what to post and the ones who instructed you to fight dirty, will deny all knowledge of your antics. They will be the Rebekah Brooks to your Andy Coulson.

I don't know whether it's too late for you to walk away (assuming you even want to) but, whatever you do, make sure that you have insurance. Keep documents, emails, text messages, voicemails, anything that will prove that you were following orders rather than acting independently. It might be the only chance you have of staying out of jail.

Internet "trolls" jailed:

Sean Duffy

Jake Newsome

Michelle Chapman

Isabella Sorley & John Nimmo

Reece Elliott

Take care.

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCann Media Monitoring Unit

Post by tiny on 09.07.14 10:01

A very good post thumbsup
tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasputin on 09.07.14 10:15

Superb Poe !!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 09.07.14 10:21

Good points Poe.

The McCann paid shills could very well face criminal charges in the future for deliberately spreading false information, hampering a police operation and conspiracy to defraud. Plus, whatever they are being paid to do their dirty work is money wasted, as they are completely rubbish.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 09.07.14 10:47

I'll say it again... how does a media monitoring unit help the search for Madeleine?

Wasn't that Clarence's thing when he used (ahem) to work for the Government?
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marnelakis on 09.07.14 10:56

@BlueBag wrote:I'll say it again... how does a media monitoring unit help the search for Madeleine?

Wasn't that Clarence's thing when he used (ahem) to work for the Government?

An excellent point and, if you have nothing to hide, why on earth do you need one in the first place?

Marnelakis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 09.07.14 11:23

"Media Monitoring Unit".

What is one of those?

I only ever  heard it in this context:
Head of Election Media Monitoring - 2010 General Election Campaign
Conservative Party

Nonprofit; 51-200 employees; Political Organization industry
March 2010 – May 2010 (3 months) CCHQ, 30 Millbank, London
Responsible for establishing the British Conservative Party’s 2010 General Election Media Monitoring Unit within 30 Millbank, leading a team of CCHQ volunteers to provide real-time, continuous media intelligence, across all national, local and online platforms, throughout the news cycle. Reported directly to CCHQ Director of Communications and the senior CCHQ team advising David Cameron, George Osborne, Eric Pickles and other then Shadow Ministers.

http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/clarence-mitchell/42/46b/587

"Media Monitoring Unit".

I wonder who they were because presumably the McCanns didn't create one.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 09.07.14 11:28

Message for the "Media Monitoring Unit":

When the truth finally comes out you're going to be in big trouble, you'll go down with the rest.

Why not cut your losses now?
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scotclogs on 09.07.14 11:37

goodpost Poe clapping1  clapping1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 09.07.14 14:24

@BlueBag wrote:Message for the "Media Monitoring Unit":
When the truth finally comes out you're going to be in big trouble, you'll go down with the rest.
Or, in the alternative, they will called give evidence to demonstrate how manipulative and disgusting the whole TM thing has been.
Just BEFORE their lawyer tries to mitigate.

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 09.07.14 14:34

high5 Well said Poe!

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 09.07.14 15:16

@PeterMac wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:Message for the "Media Monitoring Unit":
Or, in the alternative, they will called give evidence to demonstrate how manipulative and disgusting the whole TM thing has been.
Just BEFORE their lawyer tries to mitigate.
Media monitoring monkeys

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 09.07.14 15:21

My little daughter is gone

What do I do?

Right: I create a MEDIA MONITORING UNIT

Yes, right, THAT will bring her back to me, won't it?

Money well spent!

Innit?

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 09.07.14 15:23

@Portia wrote:My little daughter is gone

What do I do?

Money well spent!

Innit?
My little daughter is gone

I better get my media monitoring monkeys ready in case anyone thinks it was me

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 09.07.14 18:19

Hello again my Media Monitoring Chums  hello 

The following conversation has taken place on Twitter:

Siobhan Feely ‏@SiobhanFeely  7h
do #mccann pay for their "internet monitoring unit" out of fund #justasking :)

Good Golly Miss Olly ‏@OlwynMassey  7h
@SiobhanFeely BIG CLUE: they DON'T have an internet monitoring unit!! ROFL you lot really will believe any old shit, won't you?? #McCann

Canine Truth ‏@K9Truth  4h
@OlwynMassey @SiobhanFeely "They learned through me, the family members who monitored the activity" Michael Wright, 20/9/2013 Lisbon #McCann

Good Golly Miss Olly @OlwynMassey
@K9Truth @SiobhanFeely not quite the organised paid unit that was being implied though is it really?? to be fair!! #McCann

Canine Truth ‏@K9Truth  3h
@OlwynMassey @SiobhanFeely The amount of screenshotting that pros get up to on here seems quite organized + systematic to me. #McCann

Good Golly Miss Olly ‏@OlwynMassey  2h
@K9Truth @SiobhanFeely I am not and neither do I know of any paid pro #McCann tweeters. Seriously. I don't lie, I hate lies.

@K9Truth @SiobhanFeely we do talk to each other off twitter and perhaps suggest what we will do in terms of tweeting etc #McCann

@K9Truth @SiobhanFeely but that is as organised as it gets. As far as I am aware, anyway. #McCann

@K9Truth @SiobhanFeely there is no leader, for instance #McCann

Canine Truth ‏@K9Truth  1h
@OlwynMassey @SiobhanFeely That's fine. But I advise you to keep a record of all DMs + off-Twitter communications with pros. #McCann

So there you have it my Media Monitoring pals - you are being set up to take the fall. No-one above you will be arrested or prosecuted because, well,  there is no-one above you according to OlwynMassey.

You might want to check out the term Useful Idiot: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot and have a good look at what's going on around you oh, and don't forget to keep records to cover your own back.

Once again,

Take care.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 09.07.14 18:41

@ Poe
Wouldn't it be lovely if we had a cypher to encrypt information! Key to be sent viia PMs.

Why mention this monitoring unit? It simply opens up a channel for misinformation and it's one way.

Just in case I'll put on that false moustache next time I post.   nah 

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 09.07.14 19:34

@Tigger,

I'd have thought that there are members on here who are part of the MMU team.

There's nothing secret and nothing cryptic about either of my posts.

I simply thought that the MMU people on the frontline ought to be made aware of what will happen when the McCann case implodes - evidence will be destroyed and the people in charge will deny all knowledge of the nastiness and bullying leaving those at the bottom to take full responsibility.

However I don't want to cause trouble on the forum, or for the forum, so delete the thread if you think that's the way to go.

smilie 

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamtheseeker on 09.07.14 19:41

Its surprising these two haven't held a "market stall" outside the court house selling " good quality wrist bands "  Pinky could play the 3 monkeys all in one to keep the people entertained , but when the law catches up and the truth revealed , pinky will scarper faster than the speed of light ! big grin

Iamtheseeker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Holmes on 09.07.14 22:27

Maybe Gerry learned how to use Google Alerts

Mrs Holmes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 09.07.14 23:42

@Portia wrote:My little daughter is gone

What do I do?

Money well spent!

Innit?
I can't work out why they need one, taking screen shots, is it to enable them to sue more people?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 10.07.14 6:59

Poe wrote:@Tigger,

I simply thought that the MMU people on the frontline ought to be made aware of what will happen when the McCann case implodes - evidence will be destroyed and the people in charge will deny all knowledge of the nastiness and bullying leaving those at the bottom to take full responsibility.

However I don't want to cause trouble on the forum, or for the forum, so delete the thread if you think that's the way to go.

smilie 

Sweetheart, I cannot ban people or even make others do so. I've never even asked to have anyone banned.

I was joking and meant that if we used encryption TM 's MMU  (made of plastc, elastic and chewing gum glue - operators aided by dictionaries and selected for their ability to read without moving their lips )  would have a much harder job.

Much for the same reason I invented Kevin some years ago,  a spotty 16yr old getting work experience, monitoring the forum in a  miserable basement  room of Carter Ruck and on minimum wage.

Now that his existence is official, we must presume that he's aided by his mates Trevor and Tracey. So we shouldn't make the lives of. Kev, Nev and Trace too easy?
Perhaps Chatelaine  could post in French from time to time, Others could throw in the odd Latin quote - all good education for victims of Blair's education system.

roses  to you Poe!

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.07.14 10:12

@ tigger

Ah, sorry. My misunderstanding.

I stand by what I said though. I would never post anything to deliberately cause trouble and I step away from threads where mischief seems to be brewing. So if you, or anyone else, ever reads a post of mine that could be misinterpreted that way please do ask the mods to delete it or pm me and I'll ask them.

Now, back to Kev, Nev & Trace. They aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer, bless them.

Have you heard of the experiment where frogs are put into a pan of cold water which is brought to the boil? The frogs could jump out of the pan at any time but, provided the heat is increased gradually, they don't because they don't realise they are in trouble. Kev, Nev & Trace are like those frogs because by the time they comprehend that they are in hot water it will be too late.

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 10.07.14 10:18

Poe wrote:@ tigger

Ah, sorry. My misunderstanding.

I stand by what I said though. I would never post anything to deliberately cause trouble and I step away from threads where mischief seems to be brewing. So if you, or anyone else, ever reads a post of mine that could be misinterpreted that way please do ask the mods to delete it or pm me and I'll ask them.

Now, back to Kev, Nev & Trace. They aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer, bless them.

Have you heard of the experiment where frogs are put into a pan of cold water which is brought to the boil? The frogs could jump out of the pan at any time but, provided the heat is increased gradually, they don't because they don't realise they are in trouble. Kev, Nev & Trace are like those frogs because by the time they comprehend that they are in hot water it will be too late.

Have you heard the frog story where a good frog is dumped in a deep vat of putrid milk. He keeps thrashing away trying to tread water to stay alive. All his thrashing away in that vile vat turns the milk into whipped cream and he sits on the top and jumps out of the vat.

Go get 'em Goncalo.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.07.14 10:32

@tigger wrote:
Poe wrote:@Tigger,

smilie 

Sweetheart, I cannot ban people or even make others do so. I've never even asked to have anyone banned.

I was joking and meant that if we used encryption TM 's MMU  (made of plastc, elastic and chewing gum glue - operators aided by dictionaries and selected for their ability to read without moving their lips )  would have a much harder job.

Much for the same reason I invented Kevin some years ago,  a spotty 16yr old getting work experience, monitoring the forum in a  miserable basement  room of Carter Ruck and on minimum wage.

Now that his existence is official, we must presume that he's aided by his mates Trevor and Tracey. So we shouldn't make the lives of. Kev, Nev and Trace too easy?  
Perhaps Chatelaine  could post in French from time to time, Others could throw in the odd Latin quote - all good education for victims of Blair's education system.

roses  to you Poe!

Maybe we even have a Portuguese in the house, or a Moroccan or an Indian or a Catalan to spice things up. Or a Belgian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.07.14 11:51

Let's start with Belgian. Would that be Vlaams or Wallon?
 winkwink 

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum