The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 15 Mm11

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 15 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 15 Mm11

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 15 Regist10

'QUOTE OF THE DAY'

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 15 Empty Re: 'QUOTE OF THE DAY'

Post by Verdi 01.11.19 15:19

When asked by a Portuguese journalist from Sol to give some details about Madeleine’s abduction, the McCanns’ friend Dr David Payne said:

“This is our matter only. We have a pact of silence. All comments must go through Gerry McCann”.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 04.11.19 0:54

Again, my only explanation is that it was beyond comprehension. I might as well have been a character in a soap opera.
Kate McCann

You are dear, you are yes .

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 04.11.19 6:57

I think Kate thinks of herself as the victim woe to her it's all about Kate Kate's book on Kate Madeleine is jut a by product.

Writing in her book 'Madeleine', Kate said the deal was offered to her by a Portuguese lawyer who said it would be "much better" for her to take the blame so Gerry could "walk free" and return to the UK with the twins.
She was also told they could both go to prison for life if she didn't take the deal.
It was made on the basis of a police theory where Kate and Gerry had killed Madeleine before hiding the body.

And he adds: "In reality, when the McCanns went to Oprah's Show, the blanket was mentioned. At a given moment, when Oprah tells Kate that she heard her mention a blanket several times, Kate argued that a mother who misses a child always wants to know if she is comfortable, if she is warm, and added, referring to Maddie, that sometimes she asked herself if the person who had taken her would cover her up with her little blanket (but the blanket was on the bed after Maddie, supposedly, disappeared!!!).
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 29.12.19 12:43

What we started with here was something extraordinary. We started with 40,000 documents. We’ve got the original Portuguese investigation and six or eight sets of private detectives who’ve done work and we did appeals to the public, four Crimewatch appeals, hoovering as much information as possible.

AC Mark Rowley

Note: Private Detectives as hired by the Find Madeleine Co Ltd..

Motodo3
Oakley International
Alphaig Cowley and Edgar Inc.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo 29.12.19 14:47

Quote of the day - 

I note that the brilliant Mark Rowley speaks of hoovering, a very apt term for his actions in the McCann saga, given its origins and connotations:

Meaning of hoovering = sucking up

J Edgar Hoover reorganised the FBI into an efficient, scientific, law-enforcement agency [as opposed to the MI5 referred to by Amaral]

William Hoover patented an electric cleaning machine

President Herbert Hoover presided over the problems of the Depression

And so we have a depressed Mme McCann with a cleaning machine ensuring that there is no scientific evidence for the lab that does stuff for case law or something. 

Pathetic piece from me, eh wot? So OK, I give up.

I have studied all the Statement Analyses, written and screen, and I have read all the legal stuff (official documentation, opinions, Peter and Tony, forum comments etc.) and some citations from the psychiatric literature and the DSM. But I have not seen any psychiatric analyses, solicited or unsolicited. Why is this so, given that this case is a psychiatrists conference? Is it because that would be unprofessional?Could be sued? Could be banned from medical practice? But statement analysts and lawyers seem to be safe. I am a problem solver but I simply cannot work out what is going on in the heads of the two McCs and, for that matter, the other Tapas. 

Please put me out of my misery and say something so I can get back to my work life!!
Milo

Activity : 267

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 29.12.19 20:33

Milo wrote:And so we have a depressed Mme McCann with a cleaning machine ensuring that there is no scientific evidence for the lab that does stuff for case law or something.

Pathetic piece from me, eh wot? So OK, I give up.

big grin high5

Comment of the week!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 01.01.20 20:55

This is the police arriving, for example,  with sniffer dogs at four or five in the afternoon, at this point there were quite a log of detectives in Lagos and none of them really knew what to do or were doing anything ....

Funny looking headquarters, look you can just make out the badge here - see all the detectives in plain clothes- scruffy little buggers, look at them all wondering what to do next ....

Jon Clark of the Olive Press

Netflix:  The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Jon Clarke speaks of the Portuguese Judiciary.

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 15 Jon_cl11
Jon Clarke - Olive Press

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 01.01.20 21:31

Whilst looking like a 'scruffy little bugger' himself.

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 42055

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 01.01.20 23:35

My role was to make sure everybody knew madeleine mccann was missing ....

Justine McGuinness

Netflix production

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 01.01.20 23:40

We went down to the beach to the beach to highlight that madeleine had been missing for 50 days - a highly charged emotional environement ....

Justine McGuinness

Netflix production

Unfortunately I can't grab a still from the video footage showing the public at the beach bar all laughing happily.  These two miscreants were however laughing out very loud..

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 15 Balloo12

[Pictured a very glam Gerry and Kate McCann looking happy and laughing as they launch yellow and green balloons into the air .... a symbol of hope - apparently]

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 25.01.20 0:35

I listened for 15 seconds and knew they were innocent

Brian Kennedy

What a bland statement! How could anyone in their right mind commit without thorough knowledge of all the circumstance.

Still, what the hell - no doubt a gullible secte of adherents welcomed the assurance.

roll

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 25.01.20 9:57

" Err , umm you know " ( ear rub , nose scratch ) Gulp , sigh , " If I'm honest , Madeleine has  been abducted " 
That would fill about 15 seconds wouldn't it ? 

So the millionaire opens his wallet !

Activity : 2378

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 25.01.20 14:56

spit coffee ^^^ high5 singlerose

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 31.01.20 12:15

'One good thing to come out of all this is that there is so much in the press, nobody knows what is true, and what isn't'

Gerry McCann

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 11.03.20 19:42

I find this quote from Kate's book quite bizarre.

Madeleine had a question for us, "Why didn't you come when Sean and I cried last night?"

We were puzzled. did she mean when they were having their bath?

If Kate or Gerry were present at bath time they would have known if the children cried, also Madeleine's question would have been invalid because they were there. 

So what did Kate actually mean by this? Who bathed the kids? And where were the McCanns?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11207

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 11.03.20 20:40

Gonçalo Amaral: "It would be interesting to know the reason why Mr David Payne is not taking part in the reconstitution. He might explain for how long he bathed the children and at what time."

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 42055

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 11.03.20 22:04

So if we were to believe that Madeleine was alive at bath time on May 3rd, Payne bathed the children and Kate thought that they may have cried whilst he was bathing them?

This not only questions the credibility of Kate and David's statements which says he visited the McCann apartment after they had been bathed, it also begs the question, what sort of Mother is Kate?

Who allows a male friend, who made inappropriate gestures towards her 2-3 year old child on a previous holiday, bathe her children?

Why did Kate assume that the crying took place at bath time?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11207

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.03.20 23:49

Me .... 'it would be interesting to know why David Payne and his wife Fiona, were not re-interviewed during the second phase of witness interviews conducted by the PJ on 10th/11th May 2007'

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 29.04.20 16:26

Gerry McCann wrote:“Kate and I would like to thank all of the police officers in the UK that were involved in the operation to find Madeleine for their sterling work.” He also praised the Portuguese police and other forces in countries where Madeleine has been sighted for their “commitment and co-operation.”

Police Bravery Award Ceremony - 12th July 2007

Kate McCann wrote: I remember feeling such disdain for Ricardo at this point. What was he doing? I thought. Just following orders? Under my breath, I found myself whispering, ‘Fucking tosser, fucking tosser.’ This quiet chant somehow kept me strong, kept me in control. This man did not deserve my respect. ‘Fucking tosser . . .’

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.05.20 22:18

PIERS MORGAN: Madeleine had a very distinctive eye pattern, didn't she? Tell me about that, Kate, in case people see somebody they think may be Madeleine. Tell me about her eye.

K. MCCANN: If I'm honest, we haven't put too much emphasis on her eye, because I think you have to be very close to her to see it. But her eyes are slightly different colors, and one of them has this brown fleck in it. But you do notice, particularly on photographs, but --

PIERS MORGAN: Slightly distinctive eye colors and a little fleck.

PIERS MORGAN: And do you know if that would be still there if she's now eight years old?

G. MCCANN: Certainly believe it wouldn't have changed. I think there's been a pattern to be still there. That it's -- the technical term is coloboma, where there's a defect in the iris. I don't think it is actually. I think it's actually an additional bit of color. She certainly had no visual problems.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 15 Look10
'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 15 Mad10

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.06.20 13:30

JOHN McCANN

Gerry McCann's brother

He was walking the streets of Praia da Luz at half past three. I think most of the search party had disbanded by then and he was still crying his eyes out.

Panorama BBC - 19th November 2007

liar

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 01.07.20 16:13

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 15 Scree711
'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 15 Scree712

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 01.07.20 16:14

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 15 Scree713

http://goncaloamaraltruthofthelie.blogspot.com/

star

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 02.07.20 8:27

Old but classic...

Interviewer: "Is there a temptation for them to get out and try and search themselves?"

Philomena : "Yea, well, I mean, Gerry and Kate want to get out there. They want to search everything. They want to leave nothing unturned, but that's for everyone we've spoken to. This crisis has hit so many people".

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.07.20 16:15

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 15 Scree765

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top