The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

'QUOTE OF THE DAY'

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 'QUOTE OF THE DAY'

Post by Verdi on 17.09.17 21:24

Gerry McCann's arguido interview - 7th September 2007

--- When asked if in fact they went to the apartment every half hour, he says it is true, and that this was never created to justify absences during dinner.

Of course it's not known quite how the question was posed but on the surface this does seem rather a curious response.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 22.09.17 23:45

Do you think Madeleine's body was refrigerated?

Goncalo Amaral, former coordinator for the PJ

"Yes. The bodily fluid in the car shows that. If the body had been buried there would have been mummification. The fact that there were fluids points to refrigeration."

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 24.09.17 0:50

"Basically, I'm just an ordinary, straightforward guy who's the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet - if you'll excuse the language,"

Robert Murat [circa. June 2007]

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Quote of the day

Post by willowthewisp on 24.09.17 14:36

Verdi wrote:"Basically, I'm just an ordinary, straightforward guy who's the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet - if you'll excuse the language,"

Robert Murat [circa. June 2007]
Hi Verdi,so if we take the quote as stated,"Basically, I'm just an ordinary guy who's been the Victim of the biggest F**k Up on this planet"that Some one else/person's" have"F**ked Up on this planet" not him?
Is Robert stating,that what part he had undertaken, in what has happened to Madeleine McCann,that he had followed the laid out procedure?  Which could make him an accessory? 
The statement doesn't stand up,an Accident or something more serious?  
Due to the fact,he is not an Ordinary Guy,someone summoned him to travel to Portugal from England on the 30 April 2007,Fact, MI5? But for what reason to Cover something up!
What needs to be determined is,did RM have contact with anyone from the Tapas 7/9 between 30th April and the reported disappearance 3 May 2007?  
statements taken confirm that Russell O'Brien,Stephen Carpenter introduced Gerry to Robert on the 4th May 2007?
As if we take Sandra Feleguerse Video,Gerry McCann,"Did you Know Robert Murat before Madeleine's disappearance" I'm Not going to Comment on that,gulp,Fact? 
There must be some connection?
DNA samples found in an apartment owned by Robert's relatives that have a correlation between JT/RM, between 30 April 3 May 2007?
So,if there was No swinging events being participated in and JT/RM do not have any children,what is the explanation for this DNA being collated from the Everleighs Apartment,as they were not supposed to have met up?
JT is supposed to have identified Robert Murat as the Abductor,Leicestershire Police,Bob Small,so how do you distance yourself from possible connection to RM,accuse him of Abductor,No DNA evidence at the Crime scene?
Would this account for Kate's Statement,"They've Taken Her"?
Has this apartment been checked out by Police Sniffer Dogs for other evidence in May-June 2007?
Also didn't,Nuno Lourenco and his partner also have accommodation in an Everleigh's apartment,reported to Portugal PJ as a possible Abductor?
Time to Wake up Mr Rowley?

willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi Yesterday at 12:54

"I have to say that I'm surprised that Kate and Gerry left their children at all. I have thought about it a lot because they are such caring parents and I think 'why?” - Susan Healy, the grandmother of Madeleine McCann told BBC Panorama.  She also accused again Portuguese police of planting evidence to incriminate the McCann in the disappearance of her daughter.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Quote of the day

Post by willowthewisp Yesterday at 13:21

Verdi wrote:

"I have to say that I'm surprised that Kate and Gerry left their children at all. I have thought about it a lot because they are such caring parents and I think 'why?” - Susan Healy, the grandmother of Madeleine McCann told BBC Panorama.  She also accused again Portuguese police of planting evidence to incriminate the McCann in the disappearance of her daughter.
So,here we have a contradiction,Mrs Healy,Kate's Mum above quote,not leaving the children alone at all?
Kate,Gerry,Police statements,children were left for periods between Parents and friends Checking on the children,with an exception of One person from the Tapas group,so why does that person need not to be mentioned?

willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum