The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'QUOTE OF THE DAY'

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 'QUOTE OF THE DAY'

Post by Verdi on 01.01.19 12:33

John Stalker wrote:All the criticism of Kate and Gerry and their friends has been completely out of order.  They are extremely intelligent and articulate people ....

Gerry McCann wrote:Ask the dogs Sandra ....

Kate McCann wrote:Under my breath, I found myself whispering, ‘Fucking tosser, fucking tosser.’ This quiet chant somehow kept me strong, kept me in control. This man did not deserve my respect. ‘Fucking tosser . . .’

Kate McCann wrote:My reason for writing it is simple: to give an account of the truth. It has always been my intention to set down a complete record of what happened to our family, for our children, Madeleine, Sean and Amelie, so that, when they are ready, the facts will be there for them to read.

Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 02.01.19 5:39

Kate McCann wrote:My reason for writing it is simple: to give an account of the truth. It has always been my intention to set down a complete record of what happened to our family, for our children, Madeleine, Sean and Amelie, so that, when they are ready, the facts will be there for them to read.
[/quote]

I wonder what they will say when their surviving children ask about page 29?
I also wonder what they would say if the twins were perhaps to ask them a question about that vacation week and mention that they don't remember seeing Maddie awake/alive on that Thursday evening or perhaps on other earlier days?

I don't know about others but i can clearly remember events and things that went on during the day when i was12 months or so.
Living in the little stone cottage in Brayford, having a big wooden rocking horse with a red saddle.
The outdoor toilet, falling down the stairs and landing in the big tin tub that mom had filled with soapy water and then being sat in my high chair to watch horses racing.
I remember clearly staying with the local vicar and his whilst mom and dad were working shifts, dad in the RAF and mom nursing.
I remember blaming my dad for scaring all the birds away from our little back garden because he shot at a bird.
I remember going to the local infant school as the vicar's wife was a teacher there and joining in the lessons (I was very advanced for my age)
I remember them both taking me to the bonfire night and being scared by a head of Guy Fawkes which was in a hedge and lit from inside so the vicar and his wife took me back home, they lit sparklers and had some indoor fireworks which i still didn't like and i hid under the blanket on their sofa cuddled in to his wife.
I remember the local fair and riding the same grey stallion as they were doing rides.
He was lovely and walked so gently and well behaved whilst being lead as i sat on his back.
I remember playing on the piano at the rectory and being fascinated by the metronome.
I remember singing Twinkle, Twinkle, little star every week at the church service and being watched by an old man on the front row who would mouth the words quietly as i sang.
I remember finding a huge flat fish in the local stream, it looked like a ray as it was winged and the wing tips went up each side of the bank.
It had clearly been dumped there as there is now way it could have swum there.

I wonder what and how much the twins remember of their various vacations?
I wonder what they remember and have not told their parents for dear of them perhaps meeting with 'an accident'?
I do know that as soon as they were old enough they would have been googling Maddie and reading the various stories and then the various PJ files on their parents and chums.
Kate and gerry probably did their damnedest to restrict what the twins had access to in the house regarding computers and cell phones and possibly even elsewhere such as at the school.
There would have been little they could do regarding controlling the friends access to the internet and having the friends discuss the case and stories with Sean and Amelie.
I wonder if they ever had sleep overs, either the twins sleeping over at friends or vice versa.
Would parents let their child sleepover at the home of self confessed child neglectors?

As the twins have gotten older, the control kate and gerry have over them has weakened and once they reach 18, they will have no control at all.
When they were very young, control was easy and the parents would not have thought about the future and their weakening control.

Once Sean and Amelie reach 18, it could start to get interesting.

Researcher/Analyst

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by jackfisher on 06.01.19 0:01

Hob wrote:As the twins have gotten older, the control kate and gerry have over them has weakened and once they reach 18, they will have no control at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhACS6ck-Dw&t=3m08s

Judging by this video, seems Kate is doing a 24 hour job to brainwash the kids into her version of the 'truth'. Quitting her job as a GP to take full time care of them. roll
jackfisher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 10.01.19 23:16

Kate: We're not taking over the investigation but we're obviously trying to do something ourselves.

Gerry: We are running an independent investigation and we believe it is an international enquiry and we will direct as much resources as we've got available into following up every lead.
Any information coming in will be scrutinised, graded, followed up and acted on.
Kate and I have been working behind the scenes on this with a few core people to launch today. There has been a considerable degree of planning over several weeks.

The Telegraph - May 2008

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t14374-mccann-interview-transcripts#372149

Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 11.01.19 23:19

'I am a decent human being. If I can help them, I will'

Clarence Mitchell

Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 13.01.19 19:50

“We are working on the basis of two possibilities here. One is that Madeleine is still alive; and the second that she is sadly dead."

DCI Andy Redwood  [circa. April 2012]

So say the grand master of the understatement - talk about hedging your bets.

Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 13.01.19 21:08

Kate McCann wrote:"I don't know how anyone could harm anyone as beautiful as Madeleine."

Jon Corner wrote:So beautiful, astonishingly bright, and I’d have to say very charismatic. She would shine out of a crowd. So—God forgive me—maybe that’s part of the problem. That special quality. Some ******* picked up on that.

Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 14.01.19 14:56

Dealing with Madeleine’s disappearance has been almost all-consuming, leaving us little time or strength to address these further crimes against our family.

The appalling loss of our daughter has been too much to bear. Everything else, however huge, has had to take second place. There is only so much pain human beings can stand at once. It doesn’t mean the injustices hurt any less.

On the whole Gerry and I have managed to dig deep and remain focused, although the temptation to shout the truth from the rooftops has always been there.

There have been many times when I have struggled to keep myself together and to understand how such injustices have been allowed to go unchallenged over and over again. I have had to keep saying to myself: I know the truth, we know the truth and God knows the truth. And one day, the truth will out.

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum