The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'QUOTE OF THE DAY'

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Quote of the day

Post by willowthewisp on 10.09.18 14:43

@Verdi wrote:"I was taken into a large room containing several desks. Gerry had asked João Carlos if he could be allowed to stay with me while I was questioned because he was extremely worried about my psychological state. I was grateful to João Carlos for agreeing, with the proviso that Gerry remained seated behind me. I appreciate now that this would not be acceptable practice in most police investigations."

Kate McCann
So my "Rock" could stand behind me with gentle squeezes for appropriate answers, your answers on a post card please,much the same as our hand holding sessions on video?
The video would be concentrating on the face or whatever region they chose to video,are there any videos of subtle hand holding gestures depicting a pattern,it's all part of passing information to decipher the code.Remember Morse code and its set up?
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Re: 'QUOTE OF THE DAY'

Post by Verdi on 11.09.18 1:06

"Err oh yeah, you know I'm very sure that if you'd have asked them, you know that evening or the next day they'd all say ah yeah, I popped in. You know I, you know I did know the children very well, we'd all you know, met up many times before err you know I, you know again I'd be playing with Madeleine you know in the, err the play area err you know during that week, you know lifting her up, twizzing her round and everything, I knew her that well, you know, to do that, and as I say err she'd definitely know who I was and certainly, as I say, just to reinforce that she looked very happy."

"Mm, err Madeleine's err a very striking err beautiful child, I'd almost if I want a better phrase call her doll-like, you know she was very, you know I think, you know very unique looking child err, she'd got very pretty, you know blonde hair err in a bob, she was quite a petite err child and you know she was very bubbly, very err you know she was a very good child to, to interact with. She was very bright, you could have a lot of fun with Madeleine err .... "

"The three children were all you know dressed you know in their pyjamas, you know they looked immaculate, you know they were just like angels, they all looked so happy and well looked after and content and I said to Kate, you know it's a bit early for the you know, for the three of them to be going to bed, she said ah they've had such a great time, they're really tired and you know err so I say, you know I can't remember exactly what, what you know the night attire, what the children were wearing but white was the predominant err colour, but you know just to reinforce they were just so happy, you know seeing you know obviously Gerry wasn't there but they were just all, just so at peace and you know they looked like a family who'd had such a fantastic time."

David Payne rogatory interview - 11th April 2008

Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 11.09.18 1:37

1485: Can you describe the layout of the apartment'' [apartment 5a occupied by the McCann family]

Reply: "If you're going in through the patio doors you walk directly into the, err the living, you know, lounge space. Then if you're going, walking through the apartment towards the front door you have the kitchen on the, err right, which was a small kitchen, which was boxed off from the rest of err open plan living space. If you were walking from the patio doors into the apartment and you were walking towards the front door and turn left you would go towards the bedroom areas. Directly in front of you, you had the bathroom err as you were looking at the bathroom the door to the left would be the, the room where Kate and Gerry stayed and the door to the right was err where the children were sleeping. Err you know there was the double bed in the err Kate and Gerry's room and as you went into err Sean and Amelie's room there was a bed up against the far wall where there was the, you know, was the window. There was another bed parallel to that but across the other side of the room, err along the wall where the door is where you walked into the apartment. In between the two parallel beds was the, err two cots also parallel with the space err between the two of them, and obviously the twins were sleeping in the err cots and then err Madeleine was on the bed which was nearest the door that you walked in to get in there.'

David Payne rogatory interview - 11th April 2008.

Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundance on 11.09.18 11:00

@Verdi wrote:"Err oh yeah, you know I'm very sure that if you'd have asked them, you know that evening or the next day they'd all say ah yeah, I popped in. You know I, you know I did know the children very well, we'd all you know, met up many times before err you know I, you know again I'd be playing with Madeleine you know in the, err the play area err you know during that week, you know lifting her up, twizzing her round and everything, I knew her that well, you know, to do that, and as I say err she'd definitely know who I was and certainly, as I say, just to reinforce that she looked very happy."

"Mm, err Madeleine's err a very striking err beautiful child, I'd almost if I want a better phrase call her doll-like, you know she was very, you know I think, you know very unique looking child err, she'd got very pretty, you know blonde hair err in a bob, she was quite a petite err child and you know she was very bubbly, very err you know she was a very good child to, to interact with. She was very bright, you could have a lot of fun with Madeleine err .... "

"The three children were all you know dressed you know in their pyjamas, you know they looked immaculate, you know they were just like angels, they all looked so happy and well looked after and content and I said to Kate, you know it's a bit early for the you know, for the three of them to be going to bed, she said ah they've had such a great time, they're really tired and you know err so I say, you know I can't remember exactly what, what you know the night attire, what the children were wearing but white was the predominant err colour, but you know just to reinforce they were just so happy, you know seeing you know obviously Gerry wasn't there but they were just all, just so at peace and you know they looked like a family who'd had such a fantastic time."

David Payne rogatory interview - 11th April 2008

"....I'm getting the word....[puts fingers to temples]........."
Sundance

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 06.10.18 16:15

"There's never a day goes by where I-I don't think about Madeleine and the situation, and what might have happened."

Gerry McCann - radio 4 interview 29th September 2018

Would that be the situation she finds herself in Mr McCann?

Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 17.10.18 16:00

There will now be a short intermission..

Journalist ( shhhh you know who):  Did you know Robert Murat

Gerry McCann:  I'm not going to comment on that [cough]

Look at poor little Katie's face - just like when hubby stropped out of the studio.  Classic comedy big grin makes me laugh every time.

Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 22.10.18 1:33

I remember slumping on one of the dining chairs in the apartment, looking out through the window over the sea. I had an overwhelming urge to swim out across the ocean, as hard and as fast as I could; to swim and swim and swim until I was so far out and so exhausted I could just allow the water to pull me under and relieve me of this torment. I wasn’t keeping that desire to myself, either. I was shouting it out to anyone who happened to be in the room. Both this urge and the expression of it were, I suppose, an outlet for the crucifying anguish.

I also felt a compulsion to run up to the top of the Rocha Negra. Somehow, inflicting physical pain on myself seemed to be the only possible way of escaping my internal pain. The other truly awful manifestation of what I was feeling was a macabre slideshow of vivid pictures in my brain that taunted me relentlessly. I was crying out that I could see Madeleine lying, cold and mottled, on a big grey stone slab. Looking back, seeing me like this must have been terrible for my friends and relatives, and particularly my parents, but I couldn’t help myself. And all this needed to come out. I dread to think what it might have done to me if it hadn’t.

Kate McCann  [circa. May 2011]

Move over Barbara Cartland, there's a new kid on the block.

Madeleine who?

Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 01.11.18 11:51

“.... is Madeleine’s only true distinctive feature. Certainly we thought it was possible that this could potentially hurt her or”—he grimaces—“her abductor might do something to her eye.… But in terms of marketing, it was a good ploy.”

Gerry McCann - Vanity Fair January 2008

Father daughter bonding eh Mr McCann?

Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 01.11.18 12:14

'Oh, it is just a fleck you would have to be really close to even notice it'

Kate McCann

Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 01.11.18 14:49

Address by Tim Scott Q.C. to the High Court of Justice on 07 July 2008, In open court..

"As the world knows, Madeleine was abducted from an apartment at a resort in Praia Da Luz in Portugal on 03 May 2007. No one has ever been arrested or charged in connection with her abduction. Her whereabouts are completely unknown. There is no proof that she is alive, but there is not a scrap of evidence that she is not."

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t15483-madeleine-mccann-ward-of-court#390342

Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum