The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'VIDEO OF THE DAY' - Page 27 Mm11

'VIDEO OF THE DAY' - Page 27 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'VIDEO OF THE DAY' - Page 27 Mm11

'VIDEO OF THE DAY' - Page 27 Regist10

'VIDEO OF THE DAY'

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'VIDEO OF THE DAY' - Page 27 Empty Re: 'VIDEO OF THE DAY'

Post by Verdi 18.05.19 16:53

Madeleine McCann Case

Psychopath In Your Life
Published on 3 Sep 2018

32:15 minutes

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 20.05.19 22:19

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41623

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.05.19 23:47

Jill Havern wrote:

It's pretty clear after seeing the newspaper with the headline "I couldn't make love to Gerry" that these people were not being serious and the whole thing was a facade...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.05.19 13:22

Australian podcaster talks new suspect in Madeleine McCann case

'VIDEO OF THE DAY' - Page 27 AGF-l78HKLI8vdJjlhao1f74cofM2U6Xv5_FWgEprA=s48-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no
1 NEWS

04:59 minutes

Mark Saunokonoko spoke about a new suspect 12 years after the toddler’s disappearance.

Published on May 6, 2019

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.05.19 14:03

Are the McCanns Pedophiles 1/2

Psychopath In Your Life:  Published October 2018

44:24 minutes

Are the McCanns Pedophiles 2/2

Psychopath In Your Life:  Published October 2018

63:54 minutes

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.05.19 1:50

BBC's Panorama: Madeleine McCann

Published April 2012

anotheroneforjustics

28:56 minutes

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.05.19 1:48

Former US prosecutor Wendy Murphy: "think this is more PR than anything"

xklamation

03:11 minutes

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 30.05.19 16:09

The AP's Trisha Thomas reports from Rome as the parents of a missing 4-year-old British girl

AP Archive

01:34 minutes

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 30.05.19 16:12

Parents of missing Madeleine McCann make tv appeal

AP Archive

03:16 minutes

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 30.05.19 16:47

Madeleine McCann | The Missing Pieces

Investigation Discovery

13:41 minutes

The hairs breadth away magic body finder is always good entertainment,  Anthony Summers likewise but the Oakley International associate Tim Craig-Harvey, is worth listening to.  If nothing else, it confirms Oakley International's beliefs and the general direction of their brief.

You have to wonder where and how the Smith sighting fits in with the missing pieces.

'VIDEO OF THE DAY' - Page 27 Smithman-e-fits
smithman

'VIDEO OF THE DAY' - Page 27 Mccann-man2
georgeman

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 31.05.19 5:00

Verdi wrote:Parents of missing Madeleine McCann make tv appeal

AP Archive

03:16 minutes

I can’t get to the end of Gerry’s indescribable Christmas address to the nation, featuring Kate doing her best ladylike butter wouldn’t melt voice. Nauseating.
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 31.05.19 13:10

Imagine watching and/or listening to that with the plum duff and brandy butter still in the digestive system.

sick

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31.05.19 15:43

Verdi wrote:Imagine watching and/or listening to that with the plum duff and brandy butter still in the digestive system.

sick

Do you think that, deep down, Kate was speaking from her heart when she said at the end of the video, "I love you, Madeleine"?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 01.06.19 16:41

Sky News: Police search for Missing British Girl 5th May 2007

Sky News

03:15 minutes

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 01.06.19 16:43

Ten years on: Kate and Gerry McCann in their own words

Sky News

02:46 minutes

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 02.06.19 1:54

Bump!

17 May 2007 Team McCann: Michael Wright Statement from Kate & Gerry McCann

JillyCL

02:12 minutes

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 03.06.19 1:20

The Disappearance Of Madeleine McCann | Robbyn Swan & Anthony Summers | Modern Wisdom Podcast

Modern Wisdom

1:10:15 minutes

Modern Wisdom
Published on Apr 1, 2019
Robbyn Swan and Anthony Summers are investigative journalists, authors & experts in the Madeleine McCann case.

How craftily constructed this narrative is.  No disrespect to Mr Modern Wisdom but Messrs Goose and Winter are not experts in the Madeleine McCann case - at least not experts in truth.

Madeleine who?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Looking-Madeleine-must-read-disappearance-continues-ebook/dp/B00M407EGM

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 03.06.19 13:42

McCann couple interviewed in Lisbon

xklamation
Published on May 2, 2010

03:01 minutes

Home Justiça [url=https://joana-morais.blogspot.com/search/label/Madeleine McCann]Madeleine McCann[/url] McCann Portugal Spin Videos McCann couple interviewed in Lisbon (Video)
McCann couple interviewed in Lisbon (Video)
by Joana Morais 9 years ago

'VIDEO OF THE DAY' - Page 27 Mccann+em+lisboa+abril+2010

Casal McCann fala com RTP sobre desaparecimento da filha
O casal McCann explicou pela primeira vez a sua versão do que aconteceu na noite em que a filha desapareceu. Kate explicou à RTP o que viu quando chegou ao quarto de Madeleine e porque deixou os gémeos para trás enquanto correu para o Tapas Bar a pedir socorro.

McCann couple speaks with RTP about the disappearance of the daughter
The McCann couple explains for the first time their version of what happened on the night their daughter disappeared. Kate explained to RTP what she saw when she arrived to Madeleine's bedroom and why she left behind the twins whilst she raced back to the Tapas Bar asking for help.

Full Transcript (thanks to anotheroneforjustice)

Kate McCann: Well, I remember that night very well. Well, I ran. I said, "Madeleine's gone. Someone's taken her."

At 0:20, Sandra Felgueiras voice over - Three years later Kate McCann still refuses to go back to Praia da Luz to reconstitute the night when Madeleine disappeared. Lisbon was, therefore, the stage chosen to listen for the first time, in the first person, the story version which intrigued the PJ.

Sandra Felgueiras on location: When you got into the apartment at 10pm and you didn't see Madeleine, you just ran shouting that she was missing. Weren't you afraid to leave Sean and Amelie behind? What crossed your mind?

Kate McCann - Well first of all, I didn't just walk in and notice she'd gone. It was the fact that the door was open to the bedroom quite wide. When I went to close the door, it slammed and that's when I noticed that Madeleine was there. And then I thought had she wandered through to our bed, so I went through to our room and she wasn't there and then I went back in again. And ermm... And then I just literally flew round the apartment, once I realised that the window was open and the shutter was up. I flew round the apartment and I just flew. I don't know, I don't... You know, I just ran out, I mean, I knew I could be there in seconds and I just screamed as soon as I saw the table. I screamed.

Sandra Felgueiras - Now when you look back, you realise it could be, could have been dangerous for Sean and Amelie to let them behind? No?

Gerry McCann - I don't think that's right and certainly in medical training, the first thing you get taught in an emergency situation is to call for help. That's part of, that gets drummed into you.

Sandra Felgueiras - So it was a natural reaction?

Gerry McCann - No, err... Its one of the things that should be considered for us but I think most people would react like that.

Sandra Felgueiras - Did it ever cross your mind, Madeleine wouldn't be able to cross the door just looking after you, alone?

Kate McCann - If I can just explain what I found. The shutters which had been down all week and when I went in and there was a gust that blew the curtains open, that's when I noticed that the shutter had been pulled up.

Sandra Felgueiras - So you have no doubts, she was taken from the bed?

Kate McCann - No doubts. A three-year old would not be able to do that.

Gerry McCann - If you are saying, "Is it theoretically possible that Madeleine left the apartment, then yes. Do we believe it and do we think she was capable of leaving the apartment the way it was found and by which exit did she leave, then absolutely not.

At 2:49, Sandra Felgueiras voice over - Three years later, Kate and Gerry can now smile, but they confess since the day 3 of May of 2007, they have never knew what is complete happiness in a sunny day.

Broadcast by RTP 30.04.2010

https://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2010/05/mccann-couple-interviewed-in-lisbon.html

Three years down the line and Kate McCann continues to speak of swooshing curtains, open shutters and open windows - is this a clean cut case of it you say it often enough, folk will believe?

In the infamous words of Professor McCann .... "there is absolutely no evidence". 

No evidence .... No evidence .... No evidence !!!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp 03.06.19 14:25

Hi Verdi, as you have stated Kate states "seeing Madeleine" there in the Bed, So,Madeleine had Not disappeared according to her spoken word?

Like Kate portrayed out side Portugal Court"She knows" what happened to Madeleine as "She(Kate) was there", yet seemingly the UK Police consistently state, the Parents of Madeleine and Tapas 7/9 are Not suspects or Person's of Interest on Madeleine's disappearance?

All of those Prime Ministers, Government Officials, UK Police Forces, BBC Crime Watch clearly unable to solve the case of "Collusion" to obfuscate the muddy, murky waters of deceit?

Make it seem like your really investigating, Bullshitting the electorate of 630,000 pages of original statements, 600 sightings to investigate, blah,blah, etc from ever so loyal upper echelons in Society, eh Sir Bernard Hogan Howe, Sky News Corporation, Martin Brunt, 90% chance on Robert, eh Big Jim, Now Madeleine may have just walked out of the Apartment, Not Abducted after all?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 03.06.19 16:02

Madeleine McCann Clarence Mitchell The Fireman Netflix #118

Psychopath In Your Life
Published on 23 May 2019

28:31 minutes

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 04.06.19 2:03

Madeleine McCann mystery: There are only three rational conclusions

Sky News

05:12 minutes

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 04.06.19 2:15

Kate and Gerry McCann Interview | Mike Williams | Madeleine McCann

Kate and Gerry McCann speaking with BBC's Mike Williams. Aired 30/04/2010.

26:01 minutes

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 05.06.19 1:39

Madeleine McCann - The Mystery Sky News 24.12.07

Sky News

DonnyDarko

21:24 minutes

Good journalist v. bad journalist.  

Was Martin Brunt such a demon as portrayed over the years, or was he just doing his job - telling it like it is?  A stark comparison I think between Brunt and staunch McCann'ites like Tracy 'Olive Oyl' Kandohla and Tom 'Popeye' Towers.

Before you start, I know he door stepped a pensioner but that's not exactly unusual in the world of journalism. They follow the news, they go where the information is.  If Joe Blogs takes his own life because he's been rumbled - can the informer be justifiably blamed?

I have no time for gutter journalism but it's a means to an end that cannot be unfairly apportioned.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 05.06.19 7:28

That comment probably won't go down too well Verdi, if only because I believe Brenda did tell Brunt how vulnerable she was feeling when she invited him in to her house. But didn't Brunt tell Brenda that the Police were involved (which they were even though they ultimately said she didn't commit a crime) but that episode did obviously frighten her. https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t13381p75-rogue-of-the-day#354824

By comparison, Sonia Poulton (who heavily criticised Brunt over Brenda's doorstepping) herself then went on to doorstep 'vulnerable' Kate 'press a button and we'll all be together' McCann in 2015 - and presumably not knowing if the vulnerable twins, who I believe were only 10 at the time, could have opened the door and been equally frightened upon seeing a reporter and camera crew. She was praised by the very same people who criticised Brunt.

'VIDEO OF THE DAY' - Page 27 Sonia_10

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 41623

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 05.06.19 9:16

McCanns..body talk

7.39 secs

MrNotbornyesterday1