The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal - Page 8 Mm11

Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal - Page 8 Mm11

Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal - Page 8 Regist10

Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal - Page 8 Empty Re: Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal

Post by aiyoyo 12.05.15 20:23

Wow !  So many £12 donors to mark Madeleine 12th b/day, complete with messages, bringing the fund close to 15K.

[size=30]£12
Glyn Taylor
3 hours ago[/size]
3rd donation, but well worth every penny, and donating £12 on Madeleine's 12th birthday is a great idea. Would happily donate £13 next year if not resolved by then, and justice has been seen to be done.

By contrast, there is no message for Madeleine on the FM website, not even one by her parents.  They couldn't even be arsed to attend Pray for her community church's service !  They know she is dead and prayer is futile.

I wonder if those 12 "concerned citizens" (dossier compilers) are going to compile these "trolls" messages  to show Kate & Gerry.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal - Page 8 Empty Re: Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal

Post by aiyoyo 12.05.15 21:45

[size=30]£100
Val Mulraney
1 hour ago[/size]
£12 for Madeleine's 12th birthday + £88 because I like round numbers :o) I believe in natural justice and it is completely unjust for ANYONE to be deliberately and/or maliciously deprived of access to adequate legal counsel, and particularly by his adversaries. How on earth can it ever be acceptable for a plaintiff to freeze a defendant's assets and thus render him incapable of mounting a defence/appeal when he has competent and valid grounds to do so? Not to mention effectively gagging him, when they have the UK media dancing and spinning to their tune. No matter the circumstances of the particular case, no matter the outcome, Dr Amaral deserves the opportunity to appeal an obviously unfair and disproportionate judgement. Happy Birthday Madeleine, RIP Brenda & Good Luck Goncalo Amaral
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 12.05.15 21:50

Gone through the £15,000 barrier
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 12.05.15 22:04

Leanne Baulch @JusticeForMM

[ltr]£15,000!!!! You are all so amazing.. Thank you so much. £2K, in just one day!! http://www.gofundme.com/Legal-DefencePJGA … #McCann pic.twitter.com/42w1cZubJB[/ltr]

Retweeted by Princess 

At this pace.....5 more days to reach target ?
Very soon the tabloids will be revisiting her to write her story.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by sammyc 12.05.15 22:15

Great to see it has gone past £15,000 and many are donating £12 for Madeleine on her birthday.  Has anybody emailed/tweeted/FB'd the MSM with the gofundme/pjga link and if so what reaction have they got?  Oh, and Kate and Gerry, Clarrie, Brunty, that tosser from the Mirror, Cameron, Op Grange, Cankles, Tapas Crew, etc etc.
sammyc
sammyc

Activity : 383

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 13.05.15 1:09

Is there anything to 'stop' GA giving Missing People the £199 registration 'fee' AND the 'minimum' £2,000 'donation' to MP, from his appeal lawyer's 'fund' and 'joining' KM on her 'local bike' (UK) ride, from June 13th-17th, 2015?

THAT would put 'a spoke in someone's wheel' wouldn't it? winkwink

Not saying, just asking.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 13.05.15 15:06

sammyc wrote:Great to see it has gone past £15,000 and many are donating £12 for Madeleine on her birthday.  Has anybody emailed/tweeted/FB'd the MSM with the gofundme/pjga link and if so what reaction have they got?  Oh, and Kate and Gerry, Clarrie, Brunty, that tosser from the Mirror, Cameron, Op Grange, Cankles, Tapas Crew, etc etc.
Yes - Ive certanly pointed it at Lord Sugar/ David C / cHANNEL 4 jON sNOW/ Sun / Guardian / The tImes and others are doing so too
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 13.05.15 16:45

Nice messages of support from fund page

£20
A. H
22 mins ago
When I think of this whole sordid affair the famous quote of "Evil prospers when good men do nothing" springs to mind. Goncalo Amaral is a good man. Despite losing his job and reputation and not to mention the impact all this has had on his family life, here is a good man who has done nothing except seek the truth of what happened to Maddy. I am more than happy to help Mr Amaral and hope one day in the near future the truth will come out and Mr Amaral is vindicated and the McCann's and their entourage finally face justice.

£5
A.L
43 mins ago
In 2008, News International compensated Kate McCann to the tune of £125k for publishing her diaries because this reportedly caused her to feel "mentally raped". Yet, in 2011, she sold the £500k serialisation rights to 'madeleine' (a book written for her children, so we were told, and based on her famous diaries) to the very same news group she accused of 'violating' her... and not only did she reveal details of her and Gerry's sex life but she also included a grossly offensive description of the abuse she imagined Maddie endured at the hands of a paedophile (The Sun had to replace her precise words with something more acceptable). In 2012 the McCanns appeared at the Leveson Inquiry to reiterate how terribly violated they felt. However, in response to a question about Leveson, Lord Bell, Chairman of the PR company Bell Pottinger, said "And I'm really not interested in what the McCanns think, because the McCanns paid me £500,000 in fees to keep them on the front page of every single newspaper for a year, which we did'. And they talk about "trolls"? Everything about this story has been nothing but dishonesty and manipulation from the beginning.
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal - Page 8 Empty that should be send to every editor and pasted on every forum, everywhere.

Post by PeterMac 13.05.15 18:13

HelenMeg wrote:
In 2008, News International compensated Kate McCann to the tune of £125k for publishing her diaries because this reportedly caused her to feel "mentally raped". Yet, in 2011, she sold the £500k serialisation rights to 'madeleine' (a book written for her children, so we were told, and based on her famous diaries) to the very same news group she accused of 'violating' her... and not only did she reveal details of her and Gerry's sex life but she also included a grossly offensive description of the abuse she imagined Maddie endured at the hands of a paedophile (The Sun had to replace her precise words with something more acceptable). In 2012 the McCanns appeared at the Leveson Inquiry to reiterate how terribly violated they felt. However, in response to a question about Leveson, Lord Bell, Chairman of the PR company Bell Pottinger, said "And I'm really not interested in what the McCanns think, because the McCanns paid me £500,000 in fees to keep them on the front page of every single newspaper for a year, which we did'. And they talk about "trolls"? Everything about this story has been nothing but dishonesty and manipulation from the beginning.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 13.05.15 18:31

Everything about this story has been nothing but dishonesty and manipulation from the beginning.

----

Totally agree. It's been smoke and mirrors from day one.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 13.05.15 18:33

HelenMeg wrote:2 recent comments from the fundraising site....very very encouraging -

Des - The term *Troll* was once reserved for those who resorted to using threatening or extreme language on social media, now it's used to describe anyone who disagrees with the mainstream media & their friends. And, unfortunately, we're lumbered with a media that bows to the rich & powerful, regardless of the truth, whilst preying on soft targets, like the Portuguese detective, who cannot afford libel lawyers. The truth is, if you have influential allies & enough money to hire half a dozen top-notch lawyers, you can quite literally get away with anything in the UK. No wonder there's so many cover-ups involving children.

Blaize - Its a disgrace that the majority of the British public do NOT know the hidden truths about this case, truths that the British main stream media don't bother telling us.... why

This fund is a fantastic effort because it is joining up more people who perhaps dont frequent forums such as this - collectively - the more we can network in these people the better

Brilliant!
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by Jauna Loca 13.05.15 18:45

aiyoyo wrote:
Snipped from article upthread

Meantime, the instigator of the British appeal fund raising money for Amaral’s appeal tells us she has been approached by a number of UK newspapers, but none of them are keen to write about her effort until it reaches the €25,000 target.

I am not comfortable with that. 

Why approached her in the first place if they weren't ready to write about it ?
Why should the reached target make a different to what they are going to write?
There is a sinister connotation to it.
 I feel the same way. It's almost like the McCanns biding their time before they sued Dr Amaral to see how much he'd earned. Maybe they intend to try another fund snatch like the Sun jackpot,
but only if it's financially worth the while. Or maybe if the story is reprinted in MSM then it's considered libel and the McCanns can sue the fund for more damages equal to amount in pot.
If I were Leanne, I'd be telling the MSM "Nothing to see here, move along" and carrying on online only. Word of mouth is speading nicely without Big Brother's intervention.
Jauna Loca
Jauna Loca

Activity : 68

Back to top Go down

Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal - Page 8 Empty Here is a heartrending message from a REAL mother

Post by PeterMac 14.05.15 14:08

The McCanns are wholesale CHILD ABUSERS
from the donation site
P* * * S* * * *
2 hours ago
Kate and Gerry,you damaged the lives of my children when they were small as they thought someone was going to get into their bedroom windows as their catholic school told them your jack-a-nory story and asked them to pray. We had sleepless nights for years and a security routine to check doors and windows before sleep.
Their anxiety and distress caused by your lies.
I donated £5 back then to the school fund for you as at the time I thought you were genuine human beings.
I cuddled and calmed them as I believed the fiction too.
I would like to withdraw that money and give to a truth teller.
The truth will be told.
You cannot hide behind pity statements by calling people trolls and haters.
People are waking up and realising your story is full of holes and had the real story broke back then, my children would not have been scared or scarred by your lies.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 14.05.15 14:16

£16,000 now in the Fund
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 14.05.15 14:26

PeterMac wrote:The McCanns are wholesale CHILD ABUSERS
from the donation site
P* * *  S* * * *
2 hours ago
Kate and Gerry,you damaged the lives of my children when they were small as they thought someone was going to get into their bedroom windows as their catholic school told them your jack-a-nory story and asked them to pray. We had sleepless nights for years and a security routine to check doors and windows before sleep.
Their anxiety and distress caused by your lies.
I donated £5 back then to the school fund for you as at the time I thought you were genuine human beings.
I cuddled and calmed them as I believed the fiction too.
I would like to withdraw that money and give to a truth teller.
The truth will be told.
You cannot hide behind pity statements by calling people trolls and haters.
People are waking up and realising your story is full of holes and had the real story broke back then, my children would not have been scared or scarred by your lies.

I always thought it was very damaging for the other kids to keep Madeleine's seat open. 
At least this mother worded that very well.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 14.05.15 20:17

I am putting my money where my mouth is.

People tell you who they are if you take the time to listen carefully.

The mccanns have told me who they are.

The mccanns have told me the truth about Maddie, they have told the world the truth about Maddie.

They didn't realise at the time and they still don't realise it now.

They have told me they are users and abusers.

They have used lawyers and the media to stifle any investigation, any discussion, any questioning  of their version of events.

This is why we are here today.

They fear the truth being known as there will be consequences.
The consequences they face now  will be worse than if they had told the truth at the beginning

They have abused the innocence of their children by telling them a fairy story about a non existent stranger boogeyman and they have abused the goodwill of the public who bought into their deception at the start, believing in a faked abduction of a little 3 yr old girl.

Today,  there are still those, a tiny minority who, for reasons known only to themselves, still  buy into that self same deception.

Innocent parents behave and act in a certain way.

Guilty parents behave and act in a certain way.

The two are mutually exclusive.

We the public have become the parents, the carers, the voice to a little girl betrayed by her own parents.

We are the family she didn't know she had and never knew she would need.

We are the voice of a silent little girl with no voice of her own.
Gagged by her own parents in their quest for money and fame and desperate to evade justice.

Remember this kate and gerry.

A crime once done cannot be undone.
Words once said cannot be unsaid.

You have spoken the truth as to what happened, even though you tried not to.

Every time you try to deny, to explain away you leak the truth.

Lying is stressful and the brain does not like stress.

The brain will try to relieve the stress by telling the truth.

We who listen, discern the truth of the lie.

Kate you even helpfully put it all in a book, a book which will become evidence against you.

I wonder if you were advised not to do so by your highly paid lawyers, who knew what would happen when justice arrives.

Did greed overcome common sense?

You refused to answer 48 questions whilst the 49th, asking if you knew by not answering the questions you were hindering the search?
To which you replied, "Yes, if that's what the investigation thinks".

I  bet you felt smart, your lawyer advising you not to answer for fear of incriminating yourself.

Hmm, if you were truly innocent, how could you have possibly incriminated yourself?

Is this because you weren't innocent?

Only those with something to hide refuse to answer innocent questions.

Still, kate, you knew better, after all you are, or, should i say were, a doctor.
What a waste of all those years of hard work and study, all down the drain, as you are now unemployable by your own hand.

You always know best, isn't that what they say about mothers?

Shame you wrote the book, all the interesting nuggets of information.

Who needed the 48 questions and a bothersome attorney and their fees, when you  oh so helpfully put it all in a book and got paid for it as well.

Oh, how  i bet your lawyers laughed when they found out, Ho Ho Ho

Still kate and gerry, as i said, People tell you who they are if you take the time to listen carefully.

Dr. Goncalo Amaral has told me who he is.
His words and his behavior tell me who he is.

It is clear he loved and cared for Maddie  more than you ever did.
He has become her voice, the voice she didn't know she would ever need.
He seeks justice for her, justice she didn't know she would ever need.
She became one of his children, the moment you stopped being her parents.

Think on this mccanns.

Cold cases are never closed.
They may get shelved but the investigation will still go on, being taken from the shelf and reexamined.
Criminals being caught years, even decades down the line.
All those advances in modern technology.
Advances in science and forensics.

All it takes is a single print, a single fibre, a single hair, A SINGLE CELL.

Maddie's voice will never be silenced until her killers come to justice.

Dr. Goncalo Amaral is her voice.
We are her voice.

You cannot silence us.

You do not have the money, you do not have the power.

The only thing that will silence us is when we hear the pronunciation of guilty.

Think on this as you go to bed at night.
Think of this as you wake in the morning.
Your last thought and your first thought each and every day.

Is today the day it comes crashing down?

Dr. Goncalo Amaral has my trust, our trust.

Tell me kate and gerry, who can you trust?

Dr. Goncalo Amaral I am right with you, We are all with you.

Boa sorte meu amigo

Good luck my friend

http://www.gofundme.com/legal-defencepjga

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 14.05.15 23:09

+1 Hobs, amazing post.  Always a huge fan.  Thank you.
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppyfox 15.05.15 1:06

Hobs this is brilliant. Well said. I wish I was as eloquent as you.goodpost
Poppyfox
Poppyfox

Activity : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 15.05.15 2:30

Great post, Hobs, as always.

And imagine the added stress of wondering what Amelie and Sean will find out, or even remember.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor 15.05.15 7:18

Bravo Hobs, you speak for us all.
Carrry On Doctor
Carrry On Doctor

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsC 15.05.15 7:50

From comments yesterday:

Concerned Citizen

10 hours ago

Leanne What a wonderful gesture for Mr Amaral to have organised this fundraiser. A little blip today but do not be disheartened. No one is perfect. We live and learn. Say no more, and move on from it. Don't be drawn by the dirty tricks of others. Keep on track. Keep focused on your goal. Ignore those who intend only malice, those intent on destroying your good work. Rise above it. Caution where MSM are concerned. Chin up and hold your head high. You have much to be proud of young lady. Mr Amaral I am sure is proud of you too.

Does anyone know what this 'blip' was?

The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out...

Thomas Babington Macaulay
MrsC
MrsC

Activity : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 15.05.15 9:16

Bit of a rumpus on twitter where DaSteelman & Rothley Pillowcase were accused of not contributing to Amarals fund and they said they had.

LB unwisely got drawn in & said they were not on the list of contributors which was taken to mean that she was divulging info. about the ‘anonymous’ donors, which she may or may not have been, but was clearly wrong if that was the case.

Cristobell waded in as well, but it looks a bit ‘handbags at dawn’ and was certainly being blown up by the TM supporters as much as possible.

Looks to have been resolved anyway, certainly from the RP side as he is again promoting the fund.

Just for the record, I donated anonymously, but will put my name to it next time as I would like to be formally classed as a ‘troll’, which seems to have taken on a completely new meaning over the last week or so!
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean 15.05.15 10:02

How would she know who the anonymous donors were or even people who gave real sounding names? They couldn't be linked to screen names.
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Activity : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 15.05.15 10:25

Doug D wrote:Bit of a rumpus on twitter where DaSteelman & Rothley Pillowcase were accused of not contributing to Amarals fund and they said they had.

LB unwisely got drawn in & said they were not on the list of contributors which was taken to mean that she was divulging info. about the ‘anonymous’ donors, which she may or may not have been, but was clearly wrong if that was the case.

Cristobell waded in as well, but it looks a bit ‘handbags at dawn’ and was certainly being blown up by the TM supporters as much as possible.

Looks to have been resolved anyway, certainly from the RP side as he is again promoting the fund.

Just for the record, I donated anonymously, but will put my name to it next time as I would like to be formally classed as a ‘troll’, which seems to have taken on a completely new meaning over the last week or so!
Hi Doug D
I donated a couple of times anonymously too and did a great big comment - but was really disappointed that comments dont seem to appear if you donate anonymously .
Next time I will put my name for that reason.
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean 15.05.15 10:44

As long as you put something as a name - say, Truth Seeker - your comment will be there.
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Activity : 480

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top