The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

No Holds Barred Mm11

No Holds Barred Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

No Holds Barred Mm11

No Holds Barred Regist10

No Holds Barred

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No Holds Barred Empty No Holds Barred

Post by whatsupdoc 22.03.15 8:40

http://www.journalist208.blogspot.co.uk/

NO HOLDS BARRED

Friday, 20 March 2015

LEYLAND INQUEST SHAMBLES MISSES THE POINT

THE SIDESTEP QUEEN

Mike Brearley once called Ian Bothan the " sidestep queen " in an effort to make him bowl better against my fellow countrymen. It worked.It seems though that the real " sidestep queen " revealed herself in all her glory today at the Brenda Leyland inquest.

In a staggering display of fence sitting, the Coroner Catherine Mason did exactly what the McCann's, Clarence Mitchell, Rupert Murdoch,Martin Brunt and a whole host of internet trolls working on behalf of the McCann's wanted , namely not apportioning any blame for Brenda Leyland's death to anyone, directly or indirectly responsible for it.
What is even more galling was the utter nonsense spouted at the inquest which was used as nothing but a forum not for absolution, but for claims that are just downright lies !

But lets begin with what the Coroner Catherine Mason did and did not say shall we ? Firstly Mason stated  she did not think that anyone could have known that Leyland would take her own life.

WHAT ?? !!

So when Martin Brunt told the inquest that Brenda Leyland had told him she was thinking of ending it all ?? No ? Nothing ? No alarm bells went off ?.

So did Brunt suffer from selective memory ? Did he not know that Brenda Leyland had a standing in the community she cherished and that his report might have a devastating effect on fragile woman ?

Did he not really speak to anyone who knew her beforehand when this would have been revealed ?. Did Mason really believe what she was saying ? What she was really NOT saying was that Brunt was the catalyst for Brenda Leyland's death.
What she was NOT saying was that Brunt's urge to go after this defenceless woman far outstripped his concern for her well-being. On at least five occasions the Murdoch/Mitchell/McCann alliance has gone after people tweeting against the McCann's exposing them in the media and making their lives a living hell when they have not courted the interest of the juggernaut that eventually crushed Brenda Leyland.

Crucially not ONE of the vile internet trolls SUPPORTING the McCann's has EVER  been exposed or hounded in such a way.

Hardly fair or unbiased reporting so that shows that the Murdoch press is totally FOR the parents and revels in reporting Clarence Mitchell's ( A good friend of Murdoch') every sound byte on behalf of the teetotal saints.

How Jonathan Levy is that proportionate or fair ?

Sky News then uttered the mealy-mouthed statement using the time honoured phrases used when they overstep the mark, such as tragic, unforeseen and sincere.

They then told a partial truth stating they acted within editorial guidelines,they certainly did exactly what they were told. It was not responsible journalism in any way, they did not even have the good grace to apologise.
It certainly was not in the public interest, it was in the McCann's interest, because in a survey of over 6;000 people, 78% BELIEVE THEM TO BE GUILTY.

The public interest then is to see them behind bars, so on this issue and one other, i state quite clearly that you are an outright liar  Jonathan! The other issue Jonathan i will come to a minute.

So at the end of the day Mason absolved anyone of blame by not addressing the issue that all Coroners are put into place for in the first place, there is more than one way to state the cause of death. Suicide, OK fair enough.
Caused by by a chain of events that went... Internet McCann watchdogs sent a dossier to the police, the McCann's,Mitchell, Sky and anyone else who might listen. So instead of letting the police deal with it, no cause for further action from them, the McCann's and their chums go into full swing and that ultimately results in Brenda Leyland's death, the police did not cause it !

So finally Jonathan Levy if the McCann's have no " significant presence " on social media, how did the dossier get to the police and the press and have Gerry and Clarence, in the press, saying something must be done !

WHAT WAS THAT THEN JONATHAN ? A FUCKING ACCIDENT ? 

No Holds Barred 2

Posted by   stephen davies    at 13:24   2 comments:    

Wednesday, 18 March 2015

LEYLAND BEARING THE BRUNT OF TWITTER

THE BEAR PIT OF HASHTAG McCANN

I was warned that going on to the #McCann on Twitter would open my eyes to a world of  vile and shocking trolling. I was however, not expecting it to come from the supporters of the McCann's called " Pro's " but rather from those labelled "  Anti ".

To be fair, it is not all one way traffic but one carriageway is far busier than the other. Some of it can be pretty unpleasant and even when not conversing with them they make it their business to come after you.
One would think that you would avoid, unless directly " tweeted " to, contact with those of what you would consider, a different opinion. Not a bit of it ! The speed and violence of the keyboard warriors employed by Team McCann, yes i did say employed, is quite disturbing and not a little alarming.

So it was with Brenda Leyland, who found herself frustrated as many have, that justice for Maddie has been warped into a money making gift that keeps on giving for reprehensible parents with not a shred of humanity, who took to Twitter to vent her frustration, not always in the wisest way and found herself, isolated and targeted by a machine determined to crush her to silence and contrition.

That some of her anger and frustration leaked onto social media is without question but was it really so bad that with vigorous glee the pack of wolves descended on her.
For without any question whatsoever meetings would have happened, strategy discussed and a full profile compiled before the McCann's and those seeking to protect them decided that Brenda Leyland was just the " soft " target they needed to fire a warning shot across the bows of those who know a little girl died because of either the parents gross neglect and child abuse or plain old fashioned manslaughter or murder.

The reprehensible and sickening tweets sent to her by Jayelles, Safari Sara, Justine and many others were as nothing to what awaited her.
There is no question that the McCann internet Doberman's are well acquainted with the police, the media, Clarence Mitchell and the McCann's, they are most certainly not a separate entity !
So Martin Brunt was dispatched by his employer Rupert Murdoch ( he of the commissioned Swann & Summers thinly veiled pre-cursor attack), to reduce Brenda Leyland to a nervous wreck, afraid to leave the house and then afraid to stay at home and ultimately afraid to live.

Martin has sold his soul to the devil on more than a few occasions, but none quite as awful as this. The McCann's, Mitchell and their media mafia are without challenge and they reveled in it, dancing on the grave was the order of the day, whilst those who had the greatest hand in it, put on their tin hats, hunkered down and waited for the storm to blow over.
It never will, they thought they had killed a monster but actually created a martyr, a rallying call for all others seeking some justice for Maddie." Remember Brenda " may become as symbolic as " Justice for Maddie " has become.

So poorly done was it that Team McCann are desperate to get some favourable headlines knowing full well that the inquest into Brenda Leyland's death is right around the corner. Even for Team McCann that is a new low and poorly done indeed.
Let no one forget that the McCann's, Clarence Mitchell, Martin Brunt and the army of trolls they employ are all equally responsible for Brenda Leyland's demise, just as much as the they, along with the Met police and the government, protect those who commit child abuse in one form or another.

Jayelles  i know for a fact was instrumental in helping hound this poor woman to death it is entirely proper that she should not be allowed to hide behind anonymity.Previously the real name of Jayelles was mentioned here it has been taken down until further clarification is certain.

Posted by   stephen davies    at 15:27   2 comments:

unquote.

What I find strange but apparently is quite normal in McCann-world is that the police get a dossier which could have come from anyone connected to the McCanns and the police say to Sky "Here's a dossier, have a look into it ".

What I object to is information that is handed to police should not be supplied to the press, but treated with respect and confidentialiity. We have seen too many innocent people in the papers or on TV showing their faces. Suing the media afterwards for deformation of character is a costly process.  Too late for Brenda but I really hope her sons think about it.

Sky News and Brunt must have done zero research if they claim to have known nothing about Brenda's state of mind and not realised that any OAP would have been traumatised by having Brunt accusing them of things that were simply not true.  To me, the Coroner was just a puppet doing the minimum job required and  apportioning no blame to Sky who, I think,frightened her to death, literally.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc

Activity : 953

Back to top Go down

No Holds Barred Empty Re: No Holds Barred

Post by Guest 23.03.15 8:34

But lets begin with what the Coroner Catherine Mason did and did not say shall we ? Firstly Mason stated  she did not think that anyone could have known that Leyland would take her own life.

WHAT ?? !!

So when Martin Brunt told the inquest that Brenda Leyland had told him she was thinking of ending it all ?? No ? Nothing ? No alarm bells went off ?.

Did this really happen at the inquest? Is Martin Brunt the source for Brenda Leyland's alleged suicidal disposition?

So many questions.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

No Holds Barred Empty Re: No Holds Barred

Post by Joss 23.03.15 15:56

BlueBag wrote:

WHAT ?? !!

Did this really happen at the inquest? Is Martin Brunt the source for Brenda Leyland's alleged suicidal disposition?

So many questions.
If this case was really suicide which to me is questionable, i think definitely MB bears responsibility for what happened to Brenda, as do all the others that have depersonalized Brenda to justify their own inner hatred of a fellow human being, even disgustingly so after her death. They have no right to call themselves human beings IMO, because a human being cares and has compassion and would never resort to the tactics those tyrants have. I am not in the UK but if i was i would be contacting all media scources that still defame the name of Brenda Leyland by calling her a troll, which she wasn't, and try to shame them into quitting with their lies and diatribe. Would they enjoy the same if it were their loved one? I don't think so. They are pukes the lot of them.
Joss
Joss

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top