The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 9 Mm11

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 9 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 9 Mm11

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 9 Regist10

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 9 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by ShuBob 04.07.14 22:51

stargazer59 wrote:
AndyB wrote:
Justformaddie wrote:
AndyB wrote:
stargazer59 wrote:Can anyone please explain why WLBTS has been banned? he ahas asked on twitter because he does not know why, and has apologised for not being able to say goodbye
WTF!!??

That surely can't be true
It is Sad
WBLTS was certainly not a troll and there wasn't any personal abuse so I fear that the criticisms levelled against this forum are true - it isn't about openly and freely discussing anything at all, but exists only to satisfy the egos of a clique that has a very narrow opinion (and its no more than that) of what happened to Madeleine McCann. Sad, because I broadly agree with the clique
Certainly isn't and is baffled about why he was banned, are we not allowed to voice opinions that certain people don't agree with here? It was never like that before

I just don't get what's happening.

It's a real shame.
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 9 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by ShuBob 04.07.14 22:53

Gaggzy wrote: [...]

If this bloke had a bit more hair on top, he'd look exactly like the e-fit on the right!

You're not wrong there  big grin 
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by stargazer59 04.07.14 22:57

ShuBob wrote:
stargazer59 wrote:
AndyB wrote:
Justformaddie wrote:
AndyB wrote:
stargazer59 wrote:Can anyone please explain why WLBTS has been banned? he ahas asked on twitter because he does not know why, and has apologised for not being able to say goodbye
WTF!!??

It is Sad
WBLTS was certainly not a troll and there wasn't any personal abuse so I fear that the criticisms levelled against this forum are true - it isn't about openly and freely discussing anything at all, but exists only to satisfy the egos of a clique that has a very narrow opinion (and its no more than that) of what happened to Madeleine McCann. Sad, because I broadly agree with the clique
Certainly isn't and is baffled about why he was banned, are we not allowed to voice opinions that certain people don't agree with here? It was never like that before

It's a real shame.
Ditto, it has been a long road for those of us who were on Mirror forum, 3As (yes i remember you :) ) but now??? Its about personalities , very sad Sad
stargazer59

Activity : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 04.07.14 23:00

stargazer59 wrote:
ShuBob wrote:
stargazer59 wrote:
AndyB wrote:
Justformaddie wrote:
AndyB wrote:
WTF!!??

It is Sad

It's a real shame.
Ditto, it has been a long road for those of us who were on Mirror forum, 3As (yes i remember you :) ) but now??? Its about personalities , very sad Sad
Its a little depressing here tonight - missing the optimism.
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 04.07.14 23:03

Ain't been on here for long but everyone's like extended family, and I respect everyone's views but this is pretty sad! Were all here for maddie!

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 04.07.14 23:05

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
elasticandy wrote:
Can you explain how does a conspiracy between Rebekah Brooks, David Cameron and the McCann Team work?    
Yes

*Shakes head* Picard facepalm etc....

PM your theory to someone that can post it, maybe?
I am sure you can Tony and it will involve Rupert no doubt, Call me Dave said today nobody is above the law  in regard's to his to his former spin master Andy going to jail,the MCCanns have made our Rupert's empire millions of pounds in the past.And imo will make him many more when the truth of the lie is revealed' Rupert has no loyalties to any one and neither does the money making prime ministers past or present.The story of these latest abuse stories,i thought would last a couple day's and then fade but it seems not' the msm seem to be sharpening there teeth and are not scared to put on there front pages what they think of the Maddie case witch they would have done 7 years ago imo Tony the the tide is turning and i hope one day you and goncalo will have Madeleine looking down and saying thank you.
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 04.07.14 23:06

HelenMeg wrote:

It's all part of the roller-coaster of emotions that makes this case so unique!  Sometimes we get a real dip (Pereira's statement today). Sometimes we get a massive burst of hope and enthusiasm (cadaver dogs back in town).  Sometimes it's drama - red cards being issued and outrage from friends.   Sometimes it's suspense - court days in Faro.  

But it's all good.  It's what keeps us all coming back (assuming we don't pick up a redder that is!    big grin )     And there are plenty more twists and turns, highs and lows to go. So buckle up, and let's see what tomorrow brings.
Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 04.07.14 23:06

Bishop Brennan wrote:
endgame wrote:
I'm only setting out the possible implications of what Rui Pereira says. What he concludes by saying is this

"Moreover, if the process[investigation] had not been reopened in our country, the cooperation would be impossible, under the Article 8º of that same law.

This legal impossibility leads us to a truly inconvenient final question: since the international judicial cooperation is impossible when there has been a court acquittal or when a process is archived, is it possible that the reopening of the process had only the (deviant) purpose to enable the cooperation and place the police Portuguese "“at the service” of the British authorities?"

If it is true, then this casts a whole new light on things. In the UK we know that RB used "persuasion" on DC to start the review.  If Pereira is correct, it sounds as though (diplomatic?) pressure was then put on the PJ to reopen in order to enable SY to operate (via ILRs) in Portugal.

One devastating implication is that this may mean that there is no second Portuguese investigation.  That the reason we have heard nothing is not because they are keeping it secret, but rather that nothing is happening.  

It also means that TextUSA's central theme (that SY are desperate to find out what the PJ are up to) is incorrect.  In fact SY are just plodding along doing their thing - getting nowhere - but making sure DC doesn't get embarrassed.  Perhaps that's why they have had to put on such a big and public show.  DC has invested a lot of money by bankrolling Team McCann.  His advisors probably now realise that it was (another) big misjudgement - but they will protect him.

That's explains also perhaps why the McCanns are a bit out of sorts.  The goal is to protect DC - not them.  Hence all the cadaver dogs, talk of Maddie being dead, digs etc - because they show that AR is "making progress" - and that DC's generous gesture has been given a real good go.

It doesn't rule out that SY eventually go after the McCanns, but it's very unlikely.  DC is on Team McCann - if they turn out to be guilty, then he's going to look like a complete @rse.
Firstly BB, I agree with many of your points, and indeed have done a post along similar lines.

However, the last line is not a given.  DC's hand thus far are clean.  He has done no more than look at the case sympathetically and (believing the McCanns had much public support) gave the go ahead for an Official Review.  Any white collar crimes were committed under the previous administration.  Why should he take the blame for the sins of Labour, especially in the lead up to a General Election. 

The result of the Review and the Investigation will be the time to judge the actions of David Cameron.  If the real perpetrators are brought to justice, DC will become a hero, if the investigation ends without any charges, he will be an incompetent fool in the eyes of the world, and Portugal will have been done over by the McCanns TWICE!

The people of PDL seem to have made up their minds this is a cover up, they don't appear to have been re-questions by the PJ, and there is no outrage in Portugal as to the cost of the 'new' investigation, which I find strange.  The people of PDL spoke out with the largely writ graffiti, but afaik, no Portuguese newspapers have taken up any protests about the costs of the new investigation to the Portuguese taxpayers.  Is it being funded by the UK?  When is someone (in the Houses of Parliament at least) going to ask what is going on? The dogs have spoken, the apartment has spoken, the stories don't match up, the circumstances are impossible, everyone who has ever been to the Algarve in the last 8 years has been interviewed, yet it appears that the 9 people who had means, motive and opportunity are to walk away with no questions asked.   If David Cameron opts to wipe their slates, that is what history will remember him for.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 04.07.14 23:08

Stargazer, where you on the Sun forum as well  blushing1 

Looking back at those early forums, it was clear that many people- and they were many- were suspicious of the couple right from the very beginning.
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 04.07.14 23:08

Its surely not true that WLBTS has been banned - he`d done nothing wrong - what`s going on?

Have noticed that in the last few weeks there have been several lurkers who have now suddenly found very strong voices.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 04.07.14 23:09

Bishop Brennan wrote:
HelenMeg wrote:

It's all part of the roller-coaster of emotions that makes this case so unique!  Sometimes we get a real dip (Pereira's statement today). Sometimes we get a massive burst of hope and enthusiasm (cadaver dogs back in town).  Sometimes it's drama - red cards being issued and outrage from friends.   Sometimes it's suspense - court days in Faro.  

But it's all good.  It's what keeps us all coming back (assuming we don't pick up a redder that is!    big grin )     And there are plenty more twists and turns, highs and lows to go. So buckle up, and let's see what tomorrow brings.
Too true BB  - buckling up as requested.
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by stargazer59 04.07.14 23:11

ShuBob wrote:Stargazer, where you on the Sun forum as well  blushing1 

Looking back at those early forums, it was clear that many people- and they were many- were suspicious of the couple right from the very beginning.
yes i was :0 )
stargazer59

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 04.07.14 23:11

SchrodingersBody wrote:Rebekah works the bloke so called running the country into opening up a review of the case. A review that would be a few extra slaps of whitewash to protect the big conspiracy by exposing it in the papers and making a big song and dance over reviewing it. Gerry works Rebekah into opening a review on his behalf that he doesn't really want. simples.
Despite the quite legitimate police methodologies put forward, Redwood hasn't spoken to the parents, not because he only gets the one chance, but because he's under secret orders not to.
Apparently the Portugese are only co-operating because they are subservient to Britain, and how exactly have "we" coerced them into this position ? Have the secret boys threatened to stop easyjet flying there unless they help Andy ?

As I've said before, who should be charged, with what, and how do you make it stick? That's the fundamental question at the bottom of this. If you've got that answer, then you can start showing how it's been covered up, then and only then you may convince me it's all a big cover up. Belligerent condescending type in fancy colours won't do it.

Nobody with any knowledge and sense doubts one bit that the dogs were absolutely right first time, but you can't lock people up just because you know at least one of them did something bad, you have to make a case. The dogs, the partial DNA, the hire car all fit the burden of proof required to post on forums that "I think they did something,they're hiding something", but they do not fit the required burden of proof of the Portugese justice system. Child neglect, cant even be proven in Portugal because of the way the law is worded. If the situation is as described, and the Portugese are not really helping beyond lip service, then I'd suggest it is related to their tiredness with the case. They think it's not going to be solved. Having somebody else suggest they need to double check your work is going to put anybody's nose out of joint. Doesn't mean animosity, I'm sure they'd love for the Met to solve it, be rid of the circus and welcome the return some of their tourist trade. I don't think we're dealign with internation incidents and conspiracies, you're dealing with tiredness and frustration. A lot of the animosity around this case comes from frustration that it still goes on.
Phew, feel much better after reading that.  smilie
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by roy rovers 04.07.14 23:12

Gaggzy wrote:Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 9 TheSun151013

If this bloke had a bit more hair on top, he'd look exactly like the e-fit on the right!

He had hair on top 7 years ago. That's the point I made a few weeks ago - these efits look like half the adult male population.
roy rovers
roy rovers

Activity : 538

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 04.07.14 23:13

Woofer wrote:Its surely not true that WLBTS has been banned - he`d done nothing wrong - what`s going on?

Have noticed that in the last few weeks there have been several lurkers who have now suddenly found very strong voices.

it's got to. Be a Mistake WLBTS is always reasonable! Agree with your second point, let's hope it's nothing untoward.
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by sofieellis 04.07.14 23:17

Woofer wrote:Its surely not true that WLBTS has been banned - he`d done nothing wrong - what`s going on?

And once again, someone has a go at new/ish posters. I don't understand how this is acceptable? How long does someone have to be a member before they are allowed to post their opinions?

Talk about ostracising people!

ETA: I can't understand why WLBTS has been banned either - it seems bizarre to me.
sofieellis

Activity : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamtheseeker 04.07.14 23:19

Cameron has just said NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW on TV a few seconds ago , I wonder if he will practice what he preaches and haul in the head of SY in front of the select committee and ask him why redwood is going round squandering the hard working British Tax Payers money when the real people to be investigated are the gruesome twosome and their web of lies .Sack the pair of them as well as all those who are working on this case if its proven to be a "whitewash" , its disgusting when you see a genuine Police officer being penalised for disclosing the truth to the public , perhaps SY should take a leaf out of Dr Amarals book . Suddenly we hear of 2 spin doctors serving jail sentences one is Max Clifford the other Andy Coulson , hopefully pinky will be next unless he drops the mccanns like a bag of shit and tells the truth to save his hide which I am sure he will when shit hits the fan . big grin
Iamtheseeker

Activity : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 04.07.14 23:19

Cristobell wrote:
Firstly BB, I agree with many of your points, and indeed have done a post along similar lines.

However, the last line is not a given.  DC's hand thus far are clean.  He has done no more than look at the case sympathetically and (believing the McCanns had much public support) gave the go ahead for an Official Review.  Any white collar crimes were committed under the previous administration.  Why should he take the blame for the sins of Labour, especially in the lead up to a General Election. 

The result of the Review and the Investigation will be the time to judge the actions of David Cameron.  If the real perpetrators are brought to justice, DC will become a hero, if the investigation ends without any charges, he will be an incompetent fool in the eyes of the world, and Portugal will have been done over by the McCanns TWICE!

The people of PDL seem to have made up their minds this is a cover up, they don't appear to have been re-questions by the PJ, and there is no outrage in Portugal as to the cost of the 'new' investigation, which I find strange.  The people of PDL spoke out with the largely writ graffiti, but afaik, no Portuguese newspapers have taken up any protests about the costs of the new investigation to the Portuguese taxpayers.  Is it being funded by the UK?  When is someone (in the Houses of Parliament at least) going to ask what is going on? The dogs have spoken, the apartment has spoken, the stories don't match up, the circumstances are impossible, everyone who has ever been to the Algarve in the last 8 years has been interviewed, yet it appears that the 9 people who had means, motive and opportunity are to walk away with no questions asked.   If David Cameron opts to wipe their slates, that is what history will remember him for.

Fair point Cristobell - my last line doesn't necessarily follow from the rest.  You could even make a case for saying that a good way for DC to exit from this now is find conclusive proof that it was the McCanns!  But that is a real problem - conclusive proof.  There wasn't enough 7 years ago, and without something new, then he may need an alternative exit.
Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by stargazer59 04.07.14 23:44

sofieellis wrote:

And once again, someone has a go at new/ish posters. I don't understand how this is acceptable? How long does someone have to be a member before they are allowed to post their opinions?

ETA: I can't understand why WLBTS has been banned either - it seems bizarre to me.
He is philosophical but confused! I am keeping him au fait with whats going on x
stargazer59

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfwit 04.07.14 23:52

sofieellis wrote:

Agree with you and others. Why tear new posters apart if their views don't agree with yours? There are ways to ask questions but IMO Mr Bennett acts as if he's the lawyer and we have to explain ourselves to him. It's a forum which I choose to read. I think there are many good posters on here but TB doesn´t seem to like the more articulate ones and his rudeness is disconcerting. Surely if a shill is suspected there are ways to uncover them?
Halfwit

Activity : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfwit 05.07.14 0:08

Is there a crisis meeting? One look at my posts show where I stand. Just, please, don't expect us all to fall at TB's feet.
Halfwit

Activity : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.07.14 1:38

Any update on wlbts banning ? very very sad to see such a reasoned poster banned and for the sake of the forum I hope there was a genuine mistake.

stargazer can you please send him my regards. completely undeserved.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 05.07.14 5:56

plebgate wrote:
elasticandy wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:The Telegraph article is from August 2008.......

This 'shop' that SY want to search, could it be LUZDOC? The 24hr doctors, I guess. Right near the Smith sighting.
always been in my mind - doctors have oath of confidentiality - who knows who the mccanns knew at the practice IMO - makes an interesting hypothesis
If a child needed urgent medical attention and it was subsequently reported that the same child had been abudcted and this had been reported by her parents,  doctors would be obliged to contact the police and let them know.  

Medical confidentiality about a pateint is completely different to withholding information from the police  about a serious crime that has been committed.

edited lst line as was not clear originally.
Indeed it is, another example: if a child needed urgent medical care because something had been done to her/him the doctor has to report this.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 05.07.14 6:26

Bishop Brennan wrote:
endgame wrote:
I'm only setting out the possible implications of what Rui Pereira says. What he concludes by saying is this

"Moreover, if the process[investigation] had not been reopened in our country, the cooperation would be impossible, under the Article 8º of that same law.

This legal impossibility leads us to a truly inconvenient final question: since the international judicial cooperation is impossible when there has been a court acquittal or when a process is archived, is it possible that the reopening of the process had only the (deviant) purpose to enable the cooperation and place the police Portuguese "“at the service” of the British authorities?"

If it is true, then this casts a whole new light on things. In the UK we know that RB used "persuasion" on DC to start the review.  If Pereira is correct, it sounds as though (diplomatic?) pressure was then put on the PJ to reopen in order to enable SY to operate (via ILRs) in Portugal.

One devastating implication is that this may mean that there is no second Portuguese investigation.  That the reason we have heard nothing is not because they are keeping it secret, but rather that nothing is happening.  

It also means that TextUSA's central theme (that SY are desperate to find out what the PJ are up to) is incorrect.  In fact SY are just plodding along doing their thing - getting nowhere - but making sure DC doesn't get embarrassed.  Perhaps that's why they have had to put on such a big and public show.  DC has invested a lot of money by bankrolling Team McCann.  His advisors probably now realise that it was (another) big misjudgement - but they will protect him.

That's explains also perhaps why the McCanns are a bit out of sorts.  The goal is to protect DC - not them.  Hence all the cadaver dogs, talk of Maddie being dead, digs etc - because they show that AR is "making progress" - and that DC's generous gesture has been given a real good go.

It doesn't rule out that SY eventually go after the McCanns, but it's very unlikely.  DC is on Team McCann - if they turn out to be guilty, then he's going to look like a complete @rse.

Yes, yes yes!

Not only has DC to be protected, but also his predecessors who not completely comme il faut acted as far as this case is concerned, plus the foreign service who really went far over the line.

It is not the McCanns, but they cannot be found guilty because of all the other involvement.

Sorry, I am not good in putting this in words, but the bishop did an excellent job.

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 05.07.14 6:43

sofieellis wrote:

Sadly the trolls, or disrupters, or whatever you want to call them come in as new posters, often in waves. So it is not more than natural that new posters are looked at with a healthy amount of skepticism, especially when there is a wave of new posters patting each other on the back and posting with styles we recognize.

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top