The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 6 Mm11

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 6 Mm11

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 6 Regist10

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 6 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by stargazer59 04.07.14 18:36

sally66 wrote:
stargazer59 wrote:
Ochosi wrote:Thanks stargazer59. 
Now the quandary is - is The Mirror reporting accurately? If it is, what could this mean? If it isn't, what could this mean?  smilie
I agree, it is a quandary, not sure what it means but it seems to be saying they want to search a commercial building/shop and can only do so if either a judge allows it, which will take time , or the owner agrees  , but it IS the Mirror  winkwink
Reading the Mirror article the report only states Commercial premises, if Im reading it correctly the Mirror seem to have made the presumption of a shop
Agreed!
stargazer59

Activity : 62

Back to top Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 6 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by cath2756 04.07.14 18:44

stargazer59 wrote:
Now the quandary is - is The Mirror reporting accurately? If it is, what could this mean? If it isn't, what could this mean?  smilie
I agree, it is a quandary, not sure what it means but it seems to be saying they want to search a commercial building/shop and can only do so if either a judge allows it, which will take time , or the owner agrees  , but it IS the Mirror  winkwink

I haven't posted on here for ages but have been following the excellent work carried out by you guys. I think the shop is the Baptista Supermarket. When Eddie and Keela were brought in they lost the scent at the Baptista so it would make sense for the new dogs to retrace that route to see if they react in the same way
cath2756

Activity : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by sofieellis 04.07.14 18:47

plebgate wrote:
nobodythereeither wrote:
Bishop Brennan wrote:
nobodythereeither wrote:

Please can't admin keep a check on Tony and his conspiracy theory mates?

I've news for you, we are ALL conspiracy theorists on here!   big grin    Just read any newspaper in the UK.   Even the Met agrees - any theory involving the parents is by (their) definition a Conspiracy Theory.  

Here's a classic example:  

"Conspiracy theorists believe that it’s only a matter of time before the McCanns are held culpable for their daughter’s disappearance."

Full article here:   http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-search-digs-up-3659944

Rejoice in being one of the club!   big grin

Where exactly does it say in that article by Kay Burley that the Met says that any theory involving the parents is a conspiracy theory?

And even if it had done, unless it is from a video of a Met spokesman or an official Met press release or statement, then I wouldn't believe anything I read in the press or see on the television.

This kind of misinformation being spread on here is really unhelpful.

And admin has just asked people to get back on topic.
The thread was on topic until the usual suspects decided to jump in and (imo) have  a go yet again at Tony.

The usual suspects? I jumped in, because once again, Tony was having a go at someone who disagreed with him. I suppose that makes me a usual suspect. 

There is no debate allowed on here. Everyone has to follow what Tony says. So anyone who doesn't believe in a cover-up or whitewash, is treated with suspicion by him, as I said earlier. And which you just confirmed by referring to such people as "the usual suspects".

How many more people will be forced off this forum by Tony? Just because they don't agree 100% with his particular theories of what happened. No doubt I'm next after this post, which is a shame, as there is lots to be learned on here, by people who don't force their opinions on others.
sofieellis

Activity : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 04.07.14 18:52

Chaplins is on rua de 25 Abril - quizz night at 22.00 on Tuesdays, the night Mrs Fenn heard a child crying for 105 mins.  It is/was run by a British lady.

Has any press article stated that the child was being carried or was she walking?
http://www.algarveluzbay.com/restaurants/

From a couple of weeks back when the snail searches were going on, don`t forget there was supposed to be another witness, a lady, who saw a man carrying a child whilst on the phone.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by bodiddly 04.07.14 18:56

Apologies if already mentioned but The Sun mentions an informer.

Activity : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 04.07.14 19:06

cath2756 wrote:
stargazer59 wrote:

I haven't posted on here for ages but have been following the excellent work carried out by you guys. I think the shop is the Baptista Supermarket. When Eddie and Keela were brought in they lost the scent at the Baptista so it would make sense for the new dogs to retrace that route to see if they react in the same way

The dogs that are over there are cadaver dogs. The ones used in the early days were tracker dogs. If SY are wanting to use their dogs in the shop/commercial premises then this suggests they believe a dead Maddie was there? A cadaver scent could still be scented, but a tracker dog would have nothing to go after from a visit by a live Maddie 7 years ago.
Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.07.14 19:11

Where was RM's place of.business located?

I have a vague recollection that there was interest in a commercial premises before,somewhere that had industrial fridges iirc?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 04.07.14 19:27

cath2756  I think the shop is the Baptista Supermarket. When Eddie and Keela were brought in they lost the scent at the Baptista so it would make sense for the new dogs to retrace that route to see if they react in the same way

Jose Carlos Silva Batista, Head of Maintenance, Ocean Club, p. 540  Is  he related
Markus 2

Activity : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by cath2756 04.07.14 19:29

Bishop Brennan wrote:
cath2756 wrote:
stargazer59 wrote:

The dogs that are over there are cadaver dogs.  The ones used in the early days were tracker dogs. If SY are wanting to use their dogs in the shop/commercial premises then this suggests they believe a dead Maddie was there?  A cadaver scent could still be scented, but a tracker dog would have nothing to go after from a visit by a live Maddie 7 years ago.
Agree that a tracker dog would have nothing to go on now but would it be possible that a tracker dog in 2007 would be able to alert to a recently deceased person or does the cadaver smell take over immediately on death? Would it be possible a recently deceased child could be carried to the supermarket and transported into the boot of a waiting car and the dogs would still pick up the smell as if it were a living child. In those circumstances would tracker dogs and cadaver dogs both alert? Apologies if I am derailing and feel free to delete if necessary
cath2756

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 04.07.14 19:39

bodiddly wrote:Apologies if already mentioned but The Sun mentions an informer.

Hi Bodiddly. Can you please expand? Is this new news and in what context? Thanks  smilie 
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by cath2756 04.07.14 19:41

Markus 2 wrote:cath2756  I think the shop is the Baptista Supermarket. When Eddie and Keela were brought in they lost the scent at the Baptista so it would make sense for the new dogs to retrace that route to see if they react in the same way

Jose Carlos Silva Batista, Head of Maintenance, Ocean Club, p. 540  Is  he related

Was it definitely Eddie and Keela, Markus? There are differing reports online between it being the cadaver dogs and tracker dogs. Either way I think it is Baptista and if it is it is very interesting that they are retracing old ground which indicates they trust the original findings and the original investigation
cath2756

Back to top Go down

Post by roy rovers 04.07.14 19:45

It's a modern day morality play - a struggle between good and evil with a moral lesson - which is tell the truth however much it hurts. Madeleine McCann - the musical can't be far off.
roy rovers
roy rovers

Activity : 538

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 04.07.14 19:53

cath2756 wrote:
Markus 2 wrote:cath2756  I think the shop is the Baptista Supermarket. When Eddie and Keela were brought in they lost the scent at the Baptista so it would make sense for the new dogs to retrace that route to see if they react in the same way

Was it definitely Eddie and Keela, Markus? There are differing reports online between it being the cadaver dogs and tracker dogs. Either way I think it is Baptista and if it is it is very interesting that they are retracing old ground which indicates they trust the original findings and the original investigation
Really have no idea about the dogs but like you say  original investigation  maybe, what I would like to know is why the Baptista Supermarket ,what connections .
Markus 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 04.07.14 19:56

Anybody read this ? In the sun:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/5732353/Portugal-MP-Rui-Pereira-Hunt-for-Maddie-absurd.html

This is said by the MP.
And Amaral says all this being done now is irrelevant.!

Was in the paper today
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 6 Empty In defence of CMOMM

Post by Tony Bennett 04.07.14 19:57

nobodythereeither wrote:
...because this forum is in danger of losing what little credibility it has left, in my opinion.
And what a fascinating opinion that is, nobodythereeither.

According to you, a forum with 'little credibilty left to lose'. 

I wonder what the forum-owner makes of that?

I wonder what the Moderators and Admin here make of that?

I wonder what the majority of CMOMM members make of that?

I've seen this forum grow from a handful of members who founded it on 25 November 2009 to one with well over 3,000 registered members and, at the moment, 600 or so viewers on it at any one time during the evening and literally tens of thousands of views every day.

It is routinely quoted every day all over the internet - and any search for any Madeleine McCann-related topic on Google or elsewhere regularly ranks CMOMM as one of the leading places to look for information.

It has simply grown, and grown, and grown over 4 years and 8 months, despite the efforts of not a few wreckers over this period.

I do wonder why you continue to associate yourself with a forum that has 'such little credibily'.

In fact, talking of 'having little credibility'...

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldrick 04.07.14 20:01

Seek truth wrote:Anybody read this ? In the sun:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/5732353/Portugal-MP-Rui-Pereira-Hunt-for-Maddie-absurd.html

This is said by the MP.

Was in the paper today

I cant get the whole story without subscribing. Does anyone get the Sun online?
Baldrick

Activity : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by cath2756 04.07.14 20:02

Markus 2 wrote:
cath2756 wrote:

Really have no idea about the dogs but like you say  original investigation  maybe, what I would like to know is why the Baptista Supermarket ,what connections .
Me too, Markus!! Not sure if it is a common name in Portugal or if there is a connection but we are in very interesting times
cath2756

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 04.07.14 20:02

I think the mods need to rein Tony on. This is getting ridiculous.

There! I've said it!
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.07.14 20:06

Tony Bennett wrote:
nobodythereeither wrote:
...because this forum is in danger of losing what little credibility it has left, in my opinion.
And what a fascinating opinion that is, nobodythereeither.

According to you, a forum with 'little credibilty left to lose'. 

I wonder what the forum-owner makes of that?

I wonder what the Moderators and Admin here make of that?

I wonder what the majority of CMOMM members make of that?

I've seen this forum grow from a handful of members who founded it on 25 November 2009 to one with well over 3,000 registered members and, at the moment, 600 or so viewers on it at any one time during the evening and literally tens of thousands of views every day.

It is routinely quoted every day all over the internet - and any search for any Madeleine McCann-related topic on Google or elsewhere regularly ranks CMOMM as one of the leading places to look for information.

It has simply grown, and grown, and grown over 4 years and 8 months, despite the efforts of not a few wreckers over this period.

I do wonder why you continue to associate yourself with a forum that has 'such little credibily'.

In fact, talking of 'having little credibility'...

Thank you for pointing that out Tony I had missed that little dig If that is how you feel nobodythereeither, then why post here? Don't bother answering as this is all going of topic again. Perhaps you could pm me with your answer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 04.07.14 20:10

Baldrick wrote:
Seek truth wrote:Anybody read this ? In the sun:

This is said by the MP.

Was in the paper today

I cant get the whole story without subscribing. Does anyone get the Sun online?

PORTUGAL MP: HUNT FOR MADDIE 'ABSURD'
Sun, The (London, England) - Friday, July 4, 2014
Author: CHRIS POLLARD
PORTUGAL'S former Home Secretary last night branded the British police hunt for Madeleine McCann "absurd".

Rui Pereira accused Scotland Yard of "using and abusing" Portuguese hospitality - and "manipulating" local detectives into re-opening the case.

He also blasted his own country's "subservience" in co-operating with the £5million new probe into the youngster's disappearance - doubting Britain would help Portugal in the same way.

In respected journal Correio da Manha, Pereira wrote: "Would the British police do the same in identical circumstances, working at full speed for the Portuguese? Of course not.

"This is the absurdity of the situation in all its splendour. Our authorities are working as exclusive outsource workers for another country." Met Police officers this week quizzed four suspects in Operation Grange - the new probe into Madeleine's disappearance. She was three when she vanished from a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz in 2007.

Ex-police chief Goncalo Amaral called the new hunt "irrelevant". Some of the 12-strong UK team jetted home from Faro yesterday. The rest are due back today. chris.pollard@the-sun.co.uk
Caption: Blast . . Pereira and Madeleine
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 6 Empty Exactly what I was Thinking

Post by Tickle48 04.07.14 20:12

whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:Another possibility is that SY have announced this 'shop search' as a justification for them hanging around in Portugal for a little longer, at least until say the 8th...  big grin
I totally agree. I was thinking they are playing for time until the Mc's come back on 8th IMO
Tickle48

Activity : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldrick 04.07.14 20:12

Thank you Canada  smilie
Baldrick

Activity : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.07.14 20:13

roy rovers wrote:It's a modern day morality play - a struggle between good and evil with a moral lesson - which is tell the truth however much it hurts. Madeleine McCann - the musical can't be far off.

I like it!  What part for J Tanner?  A Ginger Rogers rendition of the soft shoe shuffle or a clog dance gliding across the boards with Fred 'Gerry' Astaire doing the military 2 step, or the 'I'm a getting out of here quick step'.  Accompanied of course by Davide Shayne tinkering with the ivories.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochosi 04.07.14 20:16

A propos types of dogs - I wonder if tracking dogs could pick up a trail from a corpse, not from the cadaverine, but from the usual human scent they pick up from skin cells etc, which would still be present?
Ochosi

Activity : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 04.07.14 20:16

Portuguese TV station SIC, which broke the news of the shop search, said: 'Other work is still to be confirmed, including searches in a commercial premises in Praia da Luz where someone is said to have seen a man with a child similar to Madeleine entering around the time of her disappearance,  a procedure which may require judicial authorisation unless approved by the owner of the premises.'
It comes after four arguidos - or 'persons of interest' - were quizzed in Portugal on Tuesday as part of the latest stage of the Metropolitan Police’s multi-million-pound reinvestigation of the case.

Officers from Operation Grange are believed to be using sniffer dogs to search the cars of two suspects quizzed earlier this week

Scotland Yard officers were present during the questioning of four men earlier this week at a police station in Faro (pictured) as part of a reinvestigation of Madeleine McCann's disappearance

None of the suspects have been identified by police though three are believed to be Portuguese while another is originally from Russia

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2680858/Madeleine-McCann-investigators-sniffer-dogs-shop-suspect-seen-child.html#ixzz36Wq7pAVa
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
The suspects are said to be three Portuguese nationals and Russian computer expert Sergey Malinka, whose Praia da Luz home was searched by police shortly after Madeleine went missing in May 2007. The friend of Robert Murat and Malinka surfaces again . Who is the owner.
Markus 2

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top