The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 20 Mm11

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 20 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 20 Mm11

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 20 Regist10

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 20 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by canada12 02.07.14 12:46

canada12 wrote:
bristow wrote:I reckon that IS Jane Tanner, the picture is blurred which always smooths the skin making one look younger and prettier, 99% sure it is she.

Here's an enlargement.
Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 20 Jt12a

And here's a photo of JT from the BBC:
Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 20 _45115410_jane_tanner_still_512a
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 20 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by NickE 02.07.14 12:47

FrankS wrote:
NickE wrote:
FrankS wrote:
Justformaddie wrote:Anyone know why or when maddie was on sm couch?
'Smithman' was seen close to Malinka's apartment. 

Temporary storage place maybe.

Yes very likely, but it may not have been Malinka. Smith would have noticed that Malinka was young
I Think there is a Connection,Malinka,Murat,McCann,and the first thing I'am thinking about is Dr Gaspar.
Sorry I meant Smithman (Gerry) taking M to Malinka's apartment for temporary storage.

Organised by Robert Murat.

That is also my thought.

And IF Malinka is involved in some way I hope he has the Courage to Tell the police what really happened.

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 02.07.14 12:49

If that was jt, was she in portugal or uk?

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankS 02.07.14 12:50

noddy100 wrote:
Sorry I meant Smithman (Gerry) taking M to Malinka's apartment for temporary storage.

Why would Malinka not talk if he had done this
Err.... because he didn't want to implicate himself back in 2007.

Evidence now might suggest HE HAS to talk.
FrankS

Activity : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl Dixon 02.07.14 12:56

FrankS wrote:
NickE wrote:
FrankS wrote:

Yes very likely, but it may not have been Malinka. Smith would have noticed that Malinka was young
I Think there is a Connection,Malinka,Murat,McCann,and the first thing I'am thinking about is Dr Gaspar.

Perhaps Tannerman and Smithman are one and the same. First taken to Murats and then arranged to be taken to Malinkas. Explains time difference in sightings.
Daryl Dixon

Activity : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 02.07.14 12:59

noddy100 wrote:
FrankS wrote:
NickE wrote:
FrankS wrote:

Never easy to squeal If there are many people involved.
NickE
NickE

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 02.07.14 13:01

NickE wrote:
FrankS wrote:

Smithman was going in the direction of Malinka`s apartment and only a few metres away. I tend to think there is a connection between the 3Ms.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 02.07.14 13:02

Daryl Dixon wrote:
Perhaps Tannerman and Smithman are one and the same. First taken to Murats and then arranged to be taken to Malinkas. Explains time difference in sightings.
1. Tannerman - clearest possible evidence of fabrication by Jane Tanner - never existed IMO

2. Crecheman - evidence that he was invented by Operation Grange to say he had TIE'd Tannerman - again, never existed IMO 

3. Smithman - so many doubts about this sighting, not least the 13-day delay in reporting it, that I can also say - never existed IMO.

So - IMO - three phantom abductors

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by inspirespirit 02.07.14 13:03

inspirespirit wrote:Deleted.  Speculation and info already posted previously.  Imo this is not an actual photo.  We should avoid this sort of speculation
Sorry.   sad
inspirespirit
inspirespirit

Activity : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankS 02.07.14 13:04

Daryl Dixon wrote:Perhaps Tannerman and Smithman are one and the same. First taken to Murats and then arranged to be taken to Malinkas. Explains time difference in sightings.
Don't think so Daryl.

Tannerman was a complete load of baloney. 

I know a lot of people on here think Smithman is Baloney too but IMO Smithman is very relevant and very credible.
FrankS

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 02.07.14 13:06

Remember Malinka had access to a boat (or boats).

Google Sergey Malinka Naomi Corlett - there`s loads of links.

If SM already had a history of looking or dealing in child pics, there may be more that he could have been blackmailed with - same goes for RM. Just an opinion.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 02.07.14 13:08

FrankS wrote:
noddy100 wrote:

No need for sarcasm I am not stupid I meant now
If it was a big cover up why would SY bring in someone who would squeal with the PJ there?
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 02.07.14 13:09

Regarding Smithman.
Crimewatch featured the two e-fits.
That means they believe them to be credible.
Do any of the suspects interviewed so far resemble the one, or two, men pictured on the efits?
If yes, then that may eliminate GM as the person purportedly carrying Madeleine (unfortunately).
If no, however, then that means SY still wants to find that person.
Who could that person possibly be?
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankS 02.07.14 13:10

Woofer wrote:Remember Malinka had access to a boat (or boats).

MATTHEW FAZACKERLEY (31) Year 2007
Matthew Fazakerley works with Sergey Malinka as a Project Organiser for Island expeditions on the boat company
www.corlettmaritima.com, and runs a chain of computer offices with Malinka. He posts on www.belowtopsecret.com
and blog.abovetopsecret.com as Optimus Fett (and has posted a picture, allegedly of himself - shown below). Originally he comes from Manchester but lived in Portugal's Algarve region for 10 years. He recently lived in Lagos, Portugal, where the boat "Naomi Corlett" was berthed. In August, he posted on the "above top secret" blog that he has returned to Manchester.
FrankS

Back to top Go down

Post by View-from-Ireland 02.07.14 13:12

Woofer wrote:Remember Malinka had access to a boat (or boats).

If SM already had a history of looking or dealing in child pics, there may be more that he could have been blackmailed with - same goes for RM. Just an opinion.

I have hazy 2007 memories (I had completed final year in university so a lot of memories of that summer are hazy!) of there being a lot of talk about a boat in relation to this case. Was it said at one time Gerry was seen on a boat or something? After the disappearance?

View-from-Ireland

Activity : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankS 02.07.14 13:13

noddy100 wrote:
FrankS wrote:
noddy100 wrote:

No need for sarcasm I am not stupid I meant now
If it was a big cover up why would SY bring in someone who would squeal with the PJ there?
Sorry noddy. Didn't mean to be sarcastic. 

IMO it is not a big cover up.
FrankS

Back to top Go down

Post by scrants 02.07.14 13:17

Justformaddie wrote:Where is malinkas house?
Malinks's apartment was on Rua 25 Abril, just around the corner from where the Smihs saw Smithman.
scrants

Activity : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 02.07.14 13:23

canada12 wrote:Regarding Smithman.
Crimewatch featured the two e-fits.
That means they believe them to be credible.

REPLY: canada12, your statement above is based on the assumption that Operation Grange is an honest operation

Do any of the suspects interviewed so far resemble the one, or two, men pictured on the efits?

REPLY: Precisely, they are efits of TWO men, not one, which is evidence that neither was drawn up by the Smiths. PLUS Crimewatch did NOT say they were drawn up by the Smiths. PLUS the two efits were drawn up on two different computer programs. PLUS the Smiths said they could not identify him again if they saw him PLUS of course (a) they only saw him for at most a few seconds (b) in the dark (c) with very weak street lighting and (d) they admit they didn't see his face properly because the chlid he was allegdly carrying was covering up his face 

If yes, then that may eliminate GM as the person purportedly carrying Madeleine (unfortunately).
If no, however, then that means SY still wants to find that person.
Who could that person possibly be?

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by sofieellis 02.07.14 13:38

Dominic Hurst ‏@DominicHurst  1m
Source close to @MadeleineMcCann investigation: "Questioning of the four suspects was concluded yesterday evening."

Dominic Hurst ‏@DominicHurst  51s
Source: "Unfortunately the interviews have led to no new developments and we are back where we were seven years ago."
sofieellis

Activity : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by sofieellis 02.07.14 13:39

Dominic Hurst ‏@DominicHurst  39s
Source: Two tracker dogs from UK could be used searching a vehicle thought to belong to one of the witnesses. #mccann
sofieellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 02.07.14 13:39

Tony Bennett wrote:
Justformaddie wrote:Hairs that were found on Sergei Malinka's chairs with DNA similar to Maddie's apparently
This is about as convincing and credible as Det Chief Supt Hamish Campbell - original co-ordinator of Operation Grange - 'finding' a tiny piece of firearms residue in the coat of Barry Bulsara/George in the Jill Dando case.

And look what happened in that case - the professional hit man who killed her is still at large

And so, the final season-7 episode is upon us:  Is there a link between any of the 4As back to the McCanns...?   Is there a link between any of the 4As to Madeleine...?   Or is this all just part of the rewrite of history...?   Stay tuned for what promises to be a dramatic finale!  

pop2

Meanwhile, continuing the run of coincidences in the libel sub-story, all of this is happening just in time for next weeks trial speeches. What are the odds?   Will all this activity influence the judge?  Will it all be included in Gerry's Big Speech?
Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by sofieellis 02.07.14 13:40

Dominic Hurst ‏@DominicHurst  36s
Source: Today police began the process of speaking to a total of 11 witnesses. #mccann
sofieellis

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 02.07.14 14:02

sofieellis wrote:Dominic Hurst ‏@DominicHurst  36s
Source: Today police began the process of speaking to a total of 11 witnesses. #mccann

Any idea  who these witnesses might be? Tapas staff, creche staff .... or?
NickE
NickE

Back to top Go down

Post by SixMillionQuid 02.07.14 14:13

Hairs found on the couch of Sergey Malinka had DNA very similar with Madeleine McCann’s

And yet hair samples found in 2007 were inconclusive. Come to think of it when was Malinka's couch searched?

"It is my belief that Scotland Yard was set out on a mission, not one to find out what happened to Madeleine McCann but to rewrite the history of the case in such a way that the majority of the public simply forgets the past." - The Pat Brown Criminal Profiling Agency
SixMillionQuid
SixMillionQuid

Activity : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 02.07.14 14:17

If sniffer dogs are going to be used on "suspects cars" then there's not much chance of them using it on SM's car, as that went up in smoke not long after MBM disappeared. Is this a coincidence or just convenient?
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top