The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 7 Mm11

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 7 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 7 Mm11

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 7 Regist10

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 7 Empty Re: Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann

Post by Guest 12.05.14 10:48

Gillyspot wrote:Gerry McCann "we were dining FIFTEEN yards away" - My emphasis.
Yeah Fifteen..... What's all that about? Thought he said 50 at first but yeah does sound like fifteen. What planet is he on.

The big pause at 0.52 IMO is quite telling.

Normally when K pauses midway through a sentence, Gerry butts in and take's control. He didn't and she looked extremely uncomfortable.

Desperately trying to recall the exact words she has said before so she can stick to the SAME pre rehearsed script of answers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 7 Empty Re: Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann

Post by Hicks 12.05.14 11:04

Andrew77R wrote:
Yeah Fifteen..... What's all that about? Thought he said 50 at first but yeah does sound like fifteen. What planet is he on.

Normally when K pauses midway through a sentence, Gerry butts in and take's control. He didn't and she looked extremely uncomfortable.

Desperately trying to recall the exact words she has said before so she can stick to the SAME pre rehearsed script of answers.
Sometimes they aren't aware of just how silly they sound. Why would Madeleine ask where they were if the Mc's were bathing them!
Hicks
Hicks

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.05.14 11:15

Hicks wrote:
Andrew77R wrote:

Sometimes they aren't aware of just how silly they sound. Why would Madeleine ask where they were if the Mc's were bathing them!
Yes, exactly. I posted something similar earlier. Utter nonsense as usual which again as usual does not make sense.

SO if she was crying when she was getting bathed or being put down to sleep (no pun intended) then it was by a third party.

As you say Hicks - Take into context the Gaspers then it's very chilling indeed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.05.14 11:28

A long one but a very good one.

Who's Kidding Who - 2

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 7 Bates-motel1

The Bates Motel or Rothley Manor where would you choose to have Sunday lunch?

Neither, but if I really had to choose, if my life depended on making such a decision, I'd take my chances at Bate's!

And I'd thank my lucky stars neither have a vacancy, that it would only be for lunch as a night at Rothely must be quite a scary affair.

Some sinister stuff we know goes on at both, but nothing 
more creepy and sinisterthan Gerry McCann and Kate McCann with a bUrthday cake for Madeleine (a child who has been missing 7 years) and a bUrthday card that reads -

'We love you and we're waiting for you, we're never going to give up.'

Now if I was the one they had treated so badly, and somehow some nice loving couple had raised me for past seven years, and I was happy - this would be one birthday invite I'd give a miss, the thought of them 
'waiting for me'  Too scary!  

And I'd be asking - where was all that love all those nights they abandoned me, 
when I was waiting on them, and where was all that love when I told them I was crying and scared in the apartment, my little brother too, and they walked out and left me alone and afraid?  I'd be asking why mummy said I was feeling under the weather that evening, pale and tired, and I couldn't even walk I needed carried home from creche/child care facility, but she still left me alone when I was unwell.  So no, I wouldn't want them or their bUrthday party, or the pretty pink room which is a shrine to me filled with stuff from people I didn't know and never would.

Their messages to Madeleine over the years have been the most forced and insincere of any parents I have ever heard who have lost a child in whatever way. 

I've said it before and I'll say it again someone in a professional capacity from a body dealing with children's services has to step in for the sake of the McCann twins.

Their parents have put these kids through the most awful time - with the stories they and their highly paid liar Clarence have created for publicity, none more frightening for them than there being a threat to kidnap them.

After such stories, Kate McCann and Gerry McCann seem very happy to sit and giggle with Kelly on a sofa.   Well they all know that the stories are not true are just part of their plans, Gerry McCanns wider agenda - but two little kids DON'T!

Why do these parents insist on putting their twin children through what they do?

And it isn't going to end here, in store for these kids courtesy of what I would describe as quite deranged parents - is a copy each of 'Madeleine' the book of lies.

I cannot think of anything more harmful they could pass on to these kids.

It is also only a few days since the despicable pair posted a message on their website telling the press to back off (that message in itself was one of their publicity stunts) leave the police in peace while they dig for their daughter, her remains?   

To be honest, to save the UK taxpayer any more expense, save them hiring expensive equipment which can detect whatever it is they are looking for - Scotland Yard should  just take the McCanns on a trip to PDL it would be so much quicker I'm sure they could pick out the spot faster than any fancy equipment, oh and give them a couple of shovels, as I'm sure they'd want to leave no stone unturned!

And here we have today, yet more of the McCann nonsense in the press - why wouldn't this poor distressed couple take their own advice and have a low key day, today?

Instead they chose to have this:

(the text in red, my responses)

[size=40]Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann[/size]

KATE McCann has sent a heartfelt message to missing daughter Madeleine on the eve of her 11th birthday tomorrow, writes Tracey Kandohla.

Published: Sun, May 11, 2014

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 7 143664651-475201STILL LOOKING: Madeleine's parents are not giving up on finding their now 11-year-old daughter[GETTY]

It reads: “We love you and we’re waiting for you and we’re never going to give up.”

Stole that gimmick from Pistorius! 

This mummy struggles to string two words together whenever asked if she has a message for Madeleine. Usually we get one of her huge sighs followed by a funny face

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-7H0Lwa9HwZTwNZ2btBypoTAWJ8uLYS0_F8z3KI6nv8Se2k9SAg

You're asking me to send her a message?

Kate wants the world to know she still clings on to hope that Madeleine is found alive, despite British police being poised to dig up areas of the Portuguese resort where she vanished seven years ago.

She's not expecting them to find her daughter's remains then, wonder why that might be - perhaps because she knows there will be no dig, or she knows they will be digging in wrong spot?

A close friend of Kate and Gerry has revealed they have asked Scotland Yard to delay any ground searches in Praia da Luz until after they have “celebrated” the youngster’s special day, with a cake and presents [size=14]at home
 in Rothley, Leicestershire.

The Met Police are poised - just sitting around chillin' waiting for the cake to be cut, the candles to be blown out before they mosey on down to the garden shed to get their shovels...wouldn't want anyone to think they took the weekend off, long as the police are poised, Madeleine can wait a bit longer...

So, their daughter is missing seven long years, the Metropolitan Police have this past week, announced this big break through in the case, either they are digging for Madeleine's remains or some vital clue which will help them discover her whereabouts - but wait - down tools everybody, Kate McCann and Gerry McCann want to celebrate the 'youngster's special day.'   The youngster doesn't have a special day!

Oh how the McCanns their spokesperson, close family friend, and source, Clarence Mitchell can spin a tale, or just blatantly lie!   

Don't they know no one is buying it any more? 

Madeleine’s father Gerry said:

“It is really hard. She won’t be here. It’s by far the toughest day of our year, every year. But we still have a birthday cake for her.”

Generous Gerry takes a few bucks from the Fund (?) to splash out on a cake for the daughter he knows is not going to be there to eat it!

Look out all you guys who have put your names forward for 'Father of the Year' some tough competition from Gerry McCann!

What a load of shit!  

Below McCanns on Madeleine's 4th birthday just days after the child disappeared.   Did they eat cake that day?

I can see it is by far the toughest day of Gerry McCanns life!

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 7 Happycouple

If you have a missing child, one you have told the world was abducted, one you neglected, left alone in an unlocked holiday apartment night after 'scary night' for the child - would the toughest day not be the anniversary of her disappearance, her death?  The day you abandoned her to that fate. 

No parent of a missing child should be able to laugh this heartily just days after her disappearance, and not when those same parents told the world their missing child is in the hands of paedophiles.

And no loving caring father could possible only a couple of days later be this happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VlS-gO5Ask

Former GP Kate, 46, and heart doctor Gerry, 45, and their nine-year-old twins Sean and Amelie will also lay presents in Madeleine’s pretty pink bedroom which has become a shrine since she vanished nine days before her fourth birthday in May 2007.

And this is exactly what I'm talking about - those poor twins, they cannot possibly remember Madeleine, yet they are made to celebrate with birthday cake, cards, and lay presents in the bedroom that was Madeleine's, now a shrine.

Not that is not healthy for any child.  Do they sing happy birthday, set out a place for Madeleine?  Keep her a slice of cake?

Letting these twins grow up in as normal a situation as possible must be difficult, there is no question about that, but when their parents are the instigators of much of what can and will have a detrimental effect on the young lives, of the twins and indeed, their entire lives, the irresponsible actions towards these children, their well being, by their parents has to be questioned, has to be addressed.  

It is not the fault of Amelie and Sean that Madeleine vanished, the full responsibility for that lies FIRMLY with Kate and Gerry McCann.  These young children should not be made pay for the crimes, sins, the heinous, cruel and neglectful actions of their parents.

Kate said: “The room’s absolutely the same but she might want to change it a bit now she’s a bit older!”

How sick is that - she might want to change it, now she's a bit older?   Nowdoes that sound like the distressed mother who only this week complained about the press, told them to give the police peace to dig up her daughter?

Has the world gone mad - they must have if anyone is still swallowing this shit.

Kate’s uncle Brian Kennedy, 75, a retired teacher, who also lives in Rothley, said: “None of us expected to be in the same position, not knowing, seven years later.

Not knowing what exactly?  What 'same' position? 

Not knowing when they'll all get knock on the door, be asked if they'd all like to accompany an officer of the law to the local cop station, and a free ride in a shiny cop car thrown in?

Is the dopey old guy trying to tell us he has not been paying attention to the goings on in PDL this week, that he has not a clue what happened to Madeleine?   

Yeah, Scotland Yard have been dragging their feet - 3 years and nothing - and now a postponement of a crucial element of the investigation, because there is a creepy celebration going on with cake and candles behind the locked doors of the Rothely residence (or maybe they are not locked, well they might be, or maybe not - then again maybe they leave them unlocked so that Madeleine can walk through them, just as they did in Portugal) as you do.

McCanns never seem to have a problem with the length of time the Met are taking - funny that!

Where do this family 'get off' - they asked the Metropolitan Police to postpone digging until they party!  Pull the other one - it plays 'I Believe'

"But we are grateful for all the support we’ve had from the public and our village, who along with us, never gives up hope.”

Wouldn't it be good to have a poll of THEIR village (and when did the village become theirs?) I think they may just get a nasty shock to find that the village is not going along with them - the poor turn out at the anniversary should have been the wake up call for Uncle Brian and the rest of the family!

END

And so the McCann PR Machine powers on - seems there is no stopping it, the lies, the deceit, no lack of Fund monies (monies donated by the public to help Madeleine) to pay for the protection of her parents, and to line the pockets of the very many who have benefited financially these past seven years from the child's demise.

The McCanns I don't believe have escaped the long arm of the law because they are innocent of all involvement in the disappearance of their daughter (if they were there would not be the gaping holes in their story, and the very many lies, the need to retain the legal teams they have this past seven years, like the Met (at least according the the McCann source) they are poised, always ready just in case they get the knock) and it is not because someone
 up there likes them - Their God - is not protecting them.  

But someone is, a someone we have yet to hear of!

Gerry McCann and Kate McCann at the time of Madeleine's disappearance were two hard up doctors, nothing special about them, no class.  Chavs I think is the expression used in England for their likes.

To imagine that the protection they have received was for them alone - somehow doesn't fit! 

What other case in the UK has received such attention, such funding for a crime not committed on UK soil?  Whenever has a team of 30 + detectives been allowed to work for 3 long years, coming up with nothing but ridiculous stories fed to press, and be allowed to still continue beyond this time?

In a case which has so many red flags, so many obvious lies and inconsistencies told by the parents of the missing child, so much circumstantial evidence pointing to their involvement in the child's disappearance seemingly ignored - why would the two still be walking the streets some might ask, escaping also any charges re the neglect of their children.

The Portuguese investigation pointed to  Madeleine coming to harm in the apartment.

Retired British detective John Stalker believes the McCanns are hiding something,

and not forgetting the words of Professor Barclay

“Having seen the circumstances and the lay-out of the apartment, it looks to me more likely, the priorities are higher, that some harm happened to her within the apartment. No more than that.” 

Professor David Barclay – British Forensic Scientist .

It leaves us with one question will the McCanns, their celebrations, their toughest day of the year, their party, ever end or will the protection continue?

Until someone asks Gerry McCann the big question - why he lied to the Portuguese police, telling them he entered the apartment on the night of Madeleine's disappearance by the front locked door using his key to enter, and then SEVEN days later changing his story completely, stating he entered by an unlocked patio door at the side/back of the house, and until Andy Redwood can offer the public an explanation as to why this has been ignorned - there will be no justice for Madeleine.

Her dad lied, changed his story -WHY!

As the magnificent Gerrie Nel the Prosecutor in the Pistorius trial would say - Gerry McCann tailored his tale!

l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com
11th May 2014

[/size]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 12.05.14 11:44

frost wrote:
mariola wrote:
mariola wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:I wonder what the questions were that prompted those facial expressions Poe. We know the Luz church is one from the Fiona Bruce interview. Any idea what the others were?
One on left, on  you tube "McCanns talk about crying incident on sky tv" with Dermot Murnaghan.Still there!
Here it is,at 1.17.

watching that makes me so (insert expletive ) angry . The sheer gall of these two is beyond comprehension . I think there should be a social services review of this case called asap . How anybody can watch that and think that their actions over that week were within the bounds of responsible parenting is beyond me . I have known children taken into care for far less .

KM at 0.46:  "Well, I mean, I don't want to dwell on this ....................."    How very convenient.

GM at 1.28:  "During that week, uh, there was one night, and we can't give too much detail because as part of the investigation (inaudible - begins with f). How very convenient.

----------------------------

frost, I share your anger. These two are beyond the pale.

Murnaghan is a rottweiler of an inquisitor when it suits. He recently tore into Farage and sneered a KM lip curl at him. So why the kid gloves with these two?

See the lip curl at 4.08. This is a deliberate signal of contempt and has no place in interviewing. This video demonstrates how Murnaghan tailors his interviewing technique according to personal bias. Ergo, he is not a trustworthy unbiased journalist IMO.

Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 12.05.14 12:00

I am puzzled as to why Kate McCann is frustrated at the slowness of the Portuguese investigation - one which she was happy to see shelved seven years ago, so presumably the slower the better. By contrast she apparently wants Scotland Yard to delay their investigation, so that a party can be held, but this is the investigation they begged Cameron to open. Has Kate got her scripts mixed up?

I may be getting my threads mixed up here so Mods, please move if necessary.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 12.05.14 12:15

That they're spinning is probably positive considering the timing.
Something must have rattled them to cause them to come out of hibernation.
Diversionary tactic has always been their game, especially when development news have negative inference for them. 

Out come from their hat unheard of historic rapist and rift raft dodgy characters that they want the public to believe investigators are focusing on in lieu of the significance of the imminent dig. Either that, or the tactic of look at poor us - we are still missing Maddie every day, still celebrating her birthday religiously with cake and presents, and still doing everything we can for her, have pity on us because we are having a tough time blah blah blah, all just PR that had nothing to do with the true status of the investigation.

It's a hugh irony that on one hand they cautioned the media not to print tripe (meaning unwanted negative-to-them news) citing harm to the investigation yet  on the other hand they debliberately sought out the media to supply tripe/lies to the media when it suited them, so that's OK then, that's not harming the investigation only when the stories come from them.  

They're so transparent and I believe the discerning public won't be fooled if they even glanced at headlines of Mcnews. In fact most probably don't give two monkeys one way or another what tripe the mccanns fed to the media.  No one is interested, not unless an arrest is announced.

It would be interesting to know exactly who in team mccann approached TV stations and Press to give them air time and column space.
Would that be Pinky still on retainer fee ?  He isn't saying much these days.
Would that be Gerry or even Kate ?

Courting the media to feed their spins only works for them so long as investigation remains relatively watertight that the media is not any wiser about the veracity of their stories pertaining to the investigation. When the tide is turned, their spins would become a disservice to them and they'd better be prepared to be slain and to die a terrible death by the media.  

Live by the media, die by the media, that's guaranteed to them.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 7 Empty Maddies birthday

Post by mariola 12.05.14 12:28

Mirage wrote:
frost wrote:
mariola wrote:
mariola wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:I wonder what the questions were that prompted those facial expressions Poe. We know the Luz church is one from the Fiona Bruce interview. Any idea what the others were?
One on left, on  you tube "McCanns talk about crying incident on sky tv" with Dermot Murnaghan.Still there!
Here it is,at 1.17.

watching that makes me so (insert expletive ) angry . The sheer gall of these two is beyond comprehension . I think there should be a social services review of this case called asap . How anybody can watch that and think that their actions over that week were within the bounds of responsible parenting is beyond me . I have known children taken into care for far less .

KM at 0.46:  "Well, I mean, I don't want to dwell on this ....................."    How very convenient.

GM at 1.28:  "During that week, uh, there was one night, and we can't give too much detail because as part of the investigation (inaudible - begins with f). How very convenient.

Murnaghan is a rottweiler of an inquisitor when it suits. He recently tore into Farage and sneered a KM lip curl at him. So why the kid gloves with these two?

See the lip curl at 4.08. This is a deliberate signal of contempt and has no place in interviewing. This video demonstrates how Murnaghan tailors his interviewing technique according to personal bias. Ergo, he is not a trustworthy unbiased journalist IMO.

The clip is from 1st may 2008.I thought they were very defensive.He probably went as far as he dare.
mariola

Activity : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 12.05.14 13:29

mariola wrote:
Mirage wrote:
frost wrote:
mariola wrote:
mariola wrote:
Here it is,at 1.17.

The clip is from 1st may 2008.I thought they were very defensive.He probably went as far as he dare.

I'm afraid that I take the view that going as far as he (Murnaghan) dared should not be part of any scenario where two interested parties are allowed to promulgate one version of a crime to the general public, Especially as they are still arguidos. (Status lifted July 2008) I realise the clip is from May 2008, Mariola. It was one of a round of interviews they gave that day. Studio to studio they went, allowed to tailor their story and leave out bits when it suited by hiding behind the investigative process excuses. If they were prevented from commenting on certain aspects of the case due to ongoing investigations they should not have been commenting on any aspect at all, as that immediately skews the situation in their favour. That means bias, pure and simple, by broadcasters and journalists.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.05.14 13:47

Parent: "Right sir, let me have a look in my wider agenda. Ooh I see there's no room for any search around the 7th, I'm afraid, because then we plan to celebrate the Fund's birthday, with cake and monopolymoney."
Inspector: "I understand."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kevmack 12.05.14 14:23

Well said Aiyoyo, I tend to ignore the majority of the stuff in the press because it's all just McSpin.  The truth is that none of us know exactly what is going on in either the Portuguese or the British investigation, and more importantly, I don't think  the McCanns do either, or else they wouldn't have come out with the delay the dig to celebrate the birthday tripe, I believe you're right and they just took advantage of the timing and gave the statement to make it look like they carry some clout in the investigation..I don't believe they do.

Also you're correct about the way they are now treating the media and it will backfire on them sensationally.  At the same time though, whilst my blood pressure soars whenever I read another piece of trash in the tabloids, I'm actually okay with it because then there is no way the McCanns can claim that unfair media reporting would deny them a fair trial...they've had the press eating out of their hands from day one, and apart from a brief time when the original investigation started pointing towards the parents, and the papers went mad with allegations, it's mostly been McCann friendly reporting, but boy will that change in the event of a trial.  I imagine the press are sitting on a number of eyewatering stories, just waiting for the green light, and when it does, heck I might even buy a paper!
kevmack

Activity : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by frost 12.05.14 14:42

I won't copy what im calling your red thread Andrew but one word WOW !  bravo
frost

Activity : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.05.14 14:48

frost wrote:I won't copy what im calling your red thread Andrew but one word WOW !  bravo
Haha - i can't take credit or plaudits for that Frost as it wasn't me who wrote the responses in Red.

I just copied and pasted the whole article that was done by L-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.

Great article though.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 7 Empty Maddies birthday

Post by mariola 12.05.14 14:52

Mirage, i agree wholeheartedly with your comments. I  was just thinking that had he gone out on a limb and been more aggressive he would have faced a backlash and possibly lost his job.
Apart from The Sunday Times Insight Team the MSM has been found wanting,to say the least.
mariola

Activity : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 12.05.14 15:10

Facebook

Gerry and I, and our spokesman Clarence Mitchell, think the world of our mutual friend and Rothley neighbour, Tracey Kandohla - by the way Tracey, has Clarence popped in for a coffee recently? We are delighted and buoyed by Tracey’s tremendous efforts in getting the s̶p̶i̶n̶  details of the investigation out there - Mirror, Star, Express - you name it, Tracey is always there for us when required. Stay with us Tracey. Oh, err, and before I forget Tracey, please keep your car insurance up to date love, we don’t want you having another brush with the law especially at such a critical stage in the investigation - don’t you know we need you, you helpful muppet?

Tivyside Advertiser
Insurance case adjourned
Thursday 3rd October 2013 in News
A LLECHRYD man accused of driving without insurance is due to appear before Aberystwyth
magistrates this month. Sam Christopher North, aged 22 of Manordeifi, will face a charge of
driving a BMW Mini in Newcastle Emlyn on November 17, without third party insurance, when
he next appears on October 30. Tracey Kim Kandohla, aged 53 of 6 Forge End, Rothley,
Leicester is also due to appear on the same date, charged with allowing North to use the vehicle
without insurance. The case was originally due to be heard last week, but was adjourned for
further information. Both defendants had previously entered not guilty pleas.
http://www.tivysideadvertiser.co.uk/news/10715231.Insurance_case_adjourned/

Now, back on topic. Unlike Tracey and Clarence (what are they like eh?), Gerry and I don't wish to destroy the multi-million pound tax-payer funded investigation but we are appealing to you DCI Redwood to have a heart and let us eat cake before you start digging. Halt the Dig! Those pesky sardine-munching Portuguese with their endless bureaucracy are sooo slow which is cruel and distressing because, as I was at pains to stress in my anniversary interviews, the worst thing in the world is the waiting, the not knowing, but apart from that what‘s another few days in the grand scheme of things? So let us blow out the candles before you bring in the diggers.

Thanks Andy
Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 7 Article-2623254-1DAAB13700000578-58_634x443 notme
Team of six leave Portugal: Scotland Yard abandon search on mum's orders: ‘We need to
celebrate the child’s birthday (as Gerry affectionately calls her) before the dig’ said Kate

Update: Please don't cause us dismay, or worse still devastate us, by discussing facts or questioning the investigation. We're well aware our story doesn’t add up but we will brook no dissent and, as we made quite clear on our fb the other day, if you don’t like it go back to your own cesspit and leave ours alone. This page is strictly for you to pay homage to me and Gerry. Anything we deem significant will be reported in due course by Tracey, with lies inside info provided by Clarence aka spokesman/friend/close friend/relative/neighbour. As always we rely on Tracey and Clarence to f̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶a̶r̶b̶a̶g̶e̶̶  inform you and keep you up to date - strictly on a need to leak basis obviously. We hereby refer you to Tracey’s informative articles on the subject which, thank God, are now available at all media outlets. Following her Sunday Mirror ‘Dramatic Diggers Everywhere’ exclusive, and after a lot of soul searching, we decided it was best to allow the world’s media a couple of days to copy and paste Tracey’s explosive revelations before expressing our fury at the ensuing media circus. Now the mission is accomplished (thanks Tracey) it is with heavy hearts that we have come to the conclusion that the global recycling of Tracey’s report could actually destroy the investigation. Oh no! God, Andy, why didn't you stop us? Also, with hindsight, we realise that the press could use this dig to report facts which we’d rather not have publicised. Such facts have the potential to damage our red herrings and obviously that is more of a worry to us than destroying the investigation. Anyway, we have decided to take action and rein ‘em before they stray off course - until such time as we need another leak of course - and hence our message. We hope our instructions are crystal clear - if not, read it again:
Thank you

We are dismayed with the way the media has behaved over the last couple of days in
relation to our daughter’s case. There is an ongoing, already challenging, police investigation
taking place and media interference in this way not only makes the work of the police more
difficult, it can potentially damage and destroy the investigation altogether – and hence the
chances of us finding Madeleine and discovering what has happened to her. As Madeleine’s
parents, this just compounds our distress. We urge the media to let the police get on with their
work and please show some respect and consideration to Madeleine and all our family.”

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 7 Screen%20shot%202014-05-08%20at%2015.24.12Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 7 7514
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 12.05.14 16:13

'We love you and we're waiting for you, we're never going to give up.'

Interesting and telling language from kate.
Note the passivity in  "we're waiting for you"
Why not say we are still searching for you, we are still looking for you?
This would tell Maddie and the world they are taking positive action to find their missing daughter, instead we have the passive waiting for yoy.
This implies that maddie will trn up on their doorstep one day as if nothing had happened, this suggests Maddie deliberately chose to vanish and it is up to Maddie to turn up when she is ready.
They know maddie is dead thus there passive language, there is no need to search or ook for a living child as she is dead.

"We're never going to give up" implies there will be no end to the search for Maddie, it is thus unexpected.

Innocent parents will assume their missing loed one , especially a child, will be found, there will be an end to the search, they will be reunited with a live loved one.
By telling us they will never give up indicates, there is no end to the search, they could only know this if they themselves know what happened and know where she is or was (if in water then she could have moved due to currents) Unless Maddie's remains are found by accident , as is often the case, or someone involved confesses, they can continue the charade.

They never searched the first time round, they have never searched since, they will never search.

They especially won't search anywhere where she may be found, even after all this time just in case their is some trace evidence, or evidence linking them to the scene such as a blue bag or pink blanket.

it would be highly unbelievable if they decided to join in the search and by sheer luck happen across her remains ( though if they did  they could claim anything incriminating such as fibres, hair etc was contamination from them stumbling across her remains)

Every time they oppen their mouths they leak more marbles, more info.

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 12.05.14 16:55

Hobs wrote:'We love you and we're waiting for you, we're never going to give up.'

Interesting and telling language from kate.
Note the passivity in  "we're waiting for you"
Why not say we are still searching for you, we are still looking for you?
This would tell Maddie and the world they are taking positive action to find their missing daughter, instead we have the passive waiting for yoy.
This implies that maddie will trn up on their doorstep one day as if nothing had happened, this suggests Maddie deliberately chose to vanish and it is up to Maddie to turn up when she is ready.
They know maddie is dead thus there passive language, there is no need to search or ook for a living child as she is dead.

"We're never going to give up" implies there will be no end to the search for Maddie, it is thus unexpected.

Innocent parents will assume their missing loed one , especially a child, will be found, there will be an end to the search, they will be reunited with a live loved one.
By telling us they will never give up indicates, there is no end to the search, they could only know this if they themselves know what happened and know where she is or was (if in water then she could have moved due to currents) Unless Maddie's remains are found by accident , as is often the case, or someone involved confesses, they can continue the charade.

They never searched the first time round, they have never searched since, they will never search.

They especially won't search anywhere where she may be found, even after all this time just in case their is some trace evidence, or evidence linking them to the scene such as a blue bag or pink blanket.

it would be highly unbelievable if they decided to join in the search and by sheer luck happen across her remains ( though if they did  they could claim anything incriminating such as fibres, hair etc was contamination from them stumbling across her remains)

Every time they oppen their mouths they leak more marbles, more info.
Always a pleasure to read your work Hobs  smilie 

I have been wondering if Kate may have 'led' the police to the dig sites?  I know this has happened in other cases of missing children where the parents have returned to the grave.  The subject of returning to Portugal seemed sensitive when it was raised in their recent interview with Fiona Bruce, and Kate said she usually returns one or twice a year.  For that reason, I believe the body is in PDL.  I also think the police would have been mad if they did not follow her during her visits, especially if she was doing a lot of jogging.  Kate has always been a bit of a loose cannon, while Gerry was lighting up the Whitehouse with his 'look at me' smile, Kate telephoned the PJ with her dream.  I think that 'hill' is now one of the search sites.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 12.05.14 17:05

Cristobell wrote:
I have been wondering if Kate may have 'led' the police to the dig sites?  I know this has happened in other cases of missing children where the parents have returned to the grave.  The subject of returning to Portugal seemed sensitive when it was raised in their recent interview with Fiona Bruce, and Kate said she usually returns one or twice a year.  For that reason, I believe the body is in PDL.  I also think the police would have been mad if they did not follow her during her visits, especially if she was doing a lot of jogging.  Kate has always been a bit of a loose cannon, while Gerry was lighting up the Whitehouse with his 'look at me' smile, Kate telephoned the PJ with her dream.  I think that 'hill' is now one of the search sites.

This is what I believe may be the case as well.  Looking back at the events of 2007, my suspicion is that Kate several times tried to bring an end to things, effectively dropping her dear husband right in it.  However, Gerry seems to be a master at fixing any 'leaks'.  The way Krugel was brought in as one.  One theory I have is that Gerry brought him in to make Kate's dream look absurd, and to move the search location away from the general area that Kate had previously indicated.

And I also think that as time went on, Kate became increasingly less likely to drop her husband in it - because the longer this thing goes on, the more responsibility she has to shoulder. She could possibly have 'gotten away with it' (in regards to public opinion) back in June/July 2007, but there is far too much water under the bridge now.

I'm certain that the body is very near to PdL, and the location Kate indicated seems likely to me.  Of course she didn't have a dream, nobody believes that.  If they had found a body, the PJ would not have thanked the mystic powers for giving Kate the info - she would have been in a police cell, along with Gerry.

I think that Eddie and Keela searched that area, am I correct?  If so, I hope that these "better" sniffer dogs will finish the job off.
whatliesbehindthesofa

Activity : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 12.05.14 17:08

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Why not Frost.

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 7 BBK
looks like "eagle eye" action-man!
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 12.05.14 17:22

sar wrote:

Haha Sar,giving your age away! Mine too! Fuzzy hair and a switch in the back to move the eyes!  spit coffee
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 12.05.14 17:28

sar wrote:

Awful you can see the cogs working. I do wonder why they put themselves in these positions,  their body language is becoming more questionable as time goes on. How much longer can they go on like that ,unless it is all going to be tied up soon and they are let off the hook, then there will be no need for interviews. So maybe their thoughts are  lets just stick it out for a while longer ?
Markus 2

Activity : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 12.05.14 17:43

whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:
Cristobell wrote:

This is what I believe may be the case as well.  Looking back at the events of 2007, my suspicion is that Kate several times tried to bring an end to things, effectively dropping her dear husband right in it.  However, Gerry seems to be a master at fixing any 'leaks'.  The way Krugel was brought in as one.  One theory I have is that Gerry brought him in to make Kate's dream look absurd, and to move the search location away from the general area that Kate had previously indicated.

And I also think that as time went on, Kate became increasingly less likely to drop her husband in it - because the longer this thing goes on, the more responsibility she has to shoulder. She could possibly have 'gotten away with it' (in regards to public opinion) back in June/July 2007, but there is far too much water under the bridge now.

I'm certain that the body is very near to PdL, and the location Kate indicated seems likely to me.  Of course she didn't have a dream, nobody believes that.  If they had found a body, the PJ would not have thanked the mystic powers for giving Kate the info - she would have been in a police cell, along with Gerry.

I think that Eddie and Keela searched that area, am I correct?  If so, I hope that these "better" sniffer dogs will finish the job off.
No I don't know if Eddie and Keela searched that area, will check, meanwhile, this is a very interesting read, it is the statement of Mark Harrison, the English search expert who surveyed the area to identify areas that may have been used to conceal a body.  Mark Harrison is the guy who suggested bringing in the cadaver and blood dogs and searching the apartment.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARK_HARRISON.htm
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 12.05.14 17:48

thanks worriedmum ! big grin 
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.05.14 18:01

Cristobell wrote:

Yes very interesting indeed.

OG should of got Harrison back out on the Helicopter.

What ever happened to the likes of Harrison and Grimes as well.

Did they get demoted to do night security or something in the middle of nowhere.

Or did they get a Mcsuperinjunction and told to keep schtum about there own theories on the work they did.

Or did the powers to be just have them bumped off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 12.05.14 18:15

Andrew77R wrote:
Cristobell wrote:

Yes very interesting indeed.

OG should of got Harrison back out on the Helicopter.

What ever happened to the likes of Harrison and Grimes as well.

Did they get demoted to do night security or something in the middle of nowhere.

Or did they get a Mcsuperinjunction and told to keep schtum about there own theories on the work they did.

Or did the powers to be just have them bumped off.
He does take a strange turn towards the end of his statement, where he says no inference can be drawn from the dogs' alerts, which seems to completely contradict everything that preceded it!

There is no mention of searching 'the hill' in his report, and indeed he ends with there could of course be other areas they haven't searched, so it was left open ended.  Given that they carried out his recommendations in 2007, then this current activity is checking NEW areas.
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top