The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 5 Mm11

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 5 Mm11

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 5 Regist10

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 5 Empty Re: Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann

Post by TheTruthWillOut 11.05.14 19:20

Why not Frost.

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 5 BBK
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 5 Empty maddies birthday

Post by mariola 11.05.14 19:23

Watching wrote:A reminder of how Mr & Mrs spent Maddie's 8th birthday - no party - a book launch! A big story too about how the abductor drugged her children. Don't look to be having hard time on that day, look as though they are enjoying themselves.  More at:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1386093/Kate-McCann-Kidnapper-drugged-twins-night-Madeleine-taken.html

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 5 Article-1386093-0C03EDA200000578-423_634x350

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 5 Article-1386093-0C0658F200000578-748_634x375

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 5 Article-1386093-0C065AFD00000578-587_634x385
Well done Watching.More serene times for TM !I wonder what has changed?
mariola

Activity : 154

Back to top Go down

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 5 Empty Re: Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann

Post by frost 11.05.14 19:24

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Why not Frost.

thanks very much although I have to say I think that one is enough to give me nightmares ugh!  affraid
frost

Activity : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 11.05.14 19:26

The best thing about the Gerry GIF is that the camera remains on him even though Kate is speaking. The BBC know....
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post by frost 11.05.14 19:29

I cannot believe what Kate is wearing in those pics of the book launch . I hardly think the dress is suitable its very low cut infact she looks more like shes off to the oscars or a night on the razz in some glitzy nightclub . I would have thought something far more demure considering the subject matter of the book in question . If she chose it herself the mind boggles if she was advised to wear it the mind boggles even more !
frost

Activity : 222

Back to top Go down

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 5 Empty maddies birthday

Post by mariola 11.05.14 19:33

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Why not Frost.

What does GIF stand for?
mariola

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 11.05.14 19:37

Graphics Interchange Format, Mariola, oh and I am in camp hard G! big grin
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post by MissesWillYa 11.05.14 19:38

Mirage wrote:I agree with an earlier poster about the mental condition. We cannot know for sure what SY, indeed, the PJ, are up to. The conflicting messages coming from the MSM, from two police forces and the OFM webmaster reflect deep turmoil, of that I am sure. Regardless of any other consideration it is now incumbent on SY - having ratcheted up or allowed the situation to be ratcheted up without intervening - to ensure the safety of those two children. Bearing in mind the state of mind of a certain person we have witnessed in the past (re button pressing) I believe it is time for anyone playing piffling games with this case to take stock of their responsibilities. I for one, will run them up hill and down dale should I be forced to hear the words "lessons will be learned." And that is a promise.

I agree too. There's a certain look in some photos that gives me a chill to the bone when thinking about the home life as it might stand by now.
MissesWillYa
MissesWillYa

Activity : 204

Back to top Go down

Post by mariola 11.05.14 19:40

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Graphics Interchange Format, Mariola, oh and I am in camp hard G! big grin
Thank you ttwo.
mariola

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.05.14 19:40

frost wrote:I cannot believe what Kate is wearing in those pics of the book launch . I hardly think the dress is suitable its very low cut infact she looks more like shes off to the oscars or a night on the razz in some glitzy nightclub . I would have thought something far more demure considering the subject matter of the book in question . If she chose it herself the mind boggles if she was advised to wear it the mind boggles even more !

frost - IMO K has body/weight issues, another poster believes she's anorexic too.  I remember in 2007 she'd be walking around PdL in those strappy vests (plus earrings, necklaces & make-up, of course) showing off her body to the world.  I've always thought she had dodgy taste in clothes - reflects her mental state.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 11.05.14 19:40

It was just a few days ago that we had a distressed Kate in the press, desperate to know whether Madeleine was alive or not, and NSY planning a search for her body in Praia Da Luz.

All of a sudden the desperate to know mum is asking the police, who have already gone to a lot of expense, to delay operations whilst they have tea and slice of birthday cake to celebrate the birthday of a possibly dead child.

How long does it take to put a few gifts into Madeleines' room and cut a piece of cake? I assume that this is something that would be done privately amongst the family, so what difference does it make that the police may be digging in Portugal? How is that going to affect the family tea, unless Madeleines' body is found? If Madeleines' body was found before tea, there shouldn't really be one.

This is complete and utter nonsense with the McCanns once again trying to run the investigation.

Apart from the obvious reasons for stopping the digging is the possibility of the McCanns getting two stories into the press, the tea and then the digging, but they don't want the two to clash.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11173

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 11.05.14 19:43

frost wrote:I cannot believe what Kate is wearing in those pics of the book launch . I hardly think the dress is suitable its very low cut infact she looks more like shes off to the oscars or a night on the razz in some glitzy nightclub . I would have thought something far more demure considering the subject matter of the book in question . If she chose it herself the mind boggles if she was advised to wear it the mind boggles even more !

That image of the CEO of a limited company which has a multi-million £ income and his trophy wife is one that's dear to Gerry's heart, frost and look how pleased he is that she's got her hand on his crotch again... btw, that's not a shadow or a cravat the wee one is wearing - it's a neck beard  smilie
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.05.14 19:53

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 5 9BK

She's trying so, so hard not to do this:

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEpwe0U9-I5BODjfAk_hq5FZ99E2UKXodXyPH-DvE8Vr5rh76ZuA
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 11.05.14 19:59

I wonder what the questions were that prompted those facial expressions Poe. We know the Luz church is one from the Fiona Bruce interview. Any idea what the others were?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.05.14 20:07

TheTruthWillOut wrote:I wonder what the questions were that prompted those facial expressions Poe. We know the Luz church is one from the Fiona Bruce interview. Any idea what the others were?

The one on the left is where she says "And then she moved on. She moved on." Referring to Maddie's crying episode.  sad 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 11.05.14 20:09

mariola wrote:
frost wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:Just found the video on Youtube and was able to create the GIF.

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 5 9BK

lol you couldn't do one for the next bit where Gerry does his wandering eyes which looked to me like he was trying to warn kate
She,s a loose cannon, on the edge.She makes him nervous.

I don't doubt that she's a loose cannon but he makes me nervous and, imo, living with him would be sufficient to push most women to the edge, if not over it, mariola.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 11.05.14 20:21

I don't want to tag that horrid clip, but what question was she replying to when she made that awful expression ?

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 11.05.14 21:20

aiyoyo wrote: I don't want to tag that horrid clip, but what question was she replying to when she made that awful expression ?

aiyoyo, the sneer photo on the left was re the crying episode when she said: "and then she moved on" Need to think about the one on the right - it will come to me.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 11.05.14 21:26

In the clip with Fiona Bruce, Kate has just mentioned that she returns to Praia da Luz, the last time was 'last April'
Fiona Bruce '' ...I don't want to pry, but what, do you go to the church there?''

Kate McCann ''Yes,all that, erm..''

The camera then moves to Gerry.
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 11.05.14 21:36

This is the link to the one in the red top

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsDZb5Ztv8I      about 30 seconds in

Kate is talking about people whose opinion she doesn't value, who cause pain to their family
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 11.05.14 21:37

While looking for something else on Youtube I came across this Missing Child Alert by KM, dated 1st May 2014. It has the Sun Logo top right. Did I blink and miss this?

Also this -same date.

Sorry about spacing. Can't improve it.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.05.14 21:42

TheTruthWillOut wrote:I wonder what the questions were that prompted those facial expressions Poe. We know the Luz church is one from the Fiona Bruce interview. Any idea what the others were?

Christ. She's in the church, isn't she? Or the graveyard. Or was temporarily. The Luz Key, of course.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 5 Empty Maddies birthday

Post by mariola 11.05.14 21:46

One on left, on  you tube "McCanns talk about crying incident on sky tv" with Dermot Murnaghan.Still there!
mariola

Back to top Go down

Post by Wahrheit 11.05.14 22:02

Lots of head shaking in that BBC video. Especially the "appeal" to Madeleine.
Wahrheit

Activity : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Watching 11.05.14 22:06

One on right -Darshna Soni interviewing Mr & Mrs.   Mrs is saying she doesn't value the opinion (of anyone really who doesn't believe her/them) and adds that she wouldn't behave like that, then comes the lip curl.  0.30 on tape.  Mr in this interview (where they are appealing for cash remember that, they said they were down to around £300,000 and needed more to be donated) looks really guilty when the question about Fund comes up.  He jumps in quickly to take control in case Mrs answers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsDZb5Ztv8I
Watching

Activity : 293

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top