The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 3 Mm11

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 3 Mm11

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 3 Regist10

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 3 Empty Re: Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann

Post by TheTruthWillOut 11.05.14 15:26

RIPM wrote:Have people forgotten the UK Police in conjunction with the PJ used ground penetrating radar in searches around PDL including Murats property in 2007.

Nothing was found then, why would anything be found now? 

Why does Operation Grange not use these surveys?

Oh YES helicopter shots make it look as if they are doing something!

I didn't know that RIPM..

I guess the thinking is that some thing(s) may have been buried weeks/months after the fact (hidden in plain sight) because I can't see the PJ/judges going along with SY/UK if its just for show.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 3 Empty Re: Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann

Post by MissesWillYa 11.05.14 15:38

Please, please, please - finally just show us this "pretty pink bedroom" with seven years' worth of birthday and Christmas presents crammed into it. The stacks must be towering by now, they have to get out a ladder every time they want to put in a new present for the absent Madeleine. I know they live in a sprawling manse, so their rooms might be huge, but I'm trying to picture this in one of my children's 10-ft-by-10-ft bedrooms...
MissesWillYa
MissesWillYa

Activity : 204

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 11.05.14 15:39

PeterMac wrote:
ChippyM wrote: IF SY were truly taking aerial photos to narrow down a search area, they would need time to go back and analyse them and then co-ordinate plans for on the ground.
They would NOT need to go 6-handed to Portugal and do it in the full view of everyone.
They could have commissioned a full survey by a civilian helicopter or small plane from their desks in Belgravia.
Months, or even Years, ago

But since no one, including the parents and the extended family, are actually "looking for a living Madeleine", another few months is beside the point.
There is MUCH more to the three day, 6-man, helicopter trip, than meets the eye.
In wonder if they have spoken to someone in the Tapas group ?  It would make almost no sense at all it they haven't.

Using a fraction of the millions of £'s donated to the limited company by a guillible public who believed they were funding a 'search', it occurs to me the McCanns could have commissioned their own helicopter survey either while they were 'on the ground' in Luz, shortly after they'd beaten a hasty retreat to the Towers, or any time thereafter, PeterM.  

Instead, the bereft parents rushed to use whatever private jets were put at their disposal, together with flights which were donated by overly generous airlines, to travel the world while leaving their two remaining children in the care of others.

I share your opinion there is more than meets the eye taking place and, regardless of reports in the UK or Portugal's press which suggest otherwise, I continue to have faith that NSY and the PJ are working hand in glove to bring the pepetrators of particularly heinous crimes to justice.

With regard to whether any of the Tapas 7 has rolled over, the odds are that at least one possesses sufficient intelligence to have seen the writing on the wall and has taken the necessary steps to ensure their future security but if not, Webster excepted, it's a further damning indictment of the dumbing down of the standards required to study medicine and other subjects at UK universities.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 11.05.14 15:48

@ PeterMac
THIS WAS PLANNED a very long time ago,
and for a very specific purpose.
When and what that was, I have no idea, of course.  Though one is tempted to guess.

And the very specific purpose.....

Am guessing, not to look for a Bin Truck and the smelly- potbellied- driver wearing a long-sleeved jersey with an "O" imprint on it !

Bet they have new technology equipment able to trace from long distance old unmarked graves on board the chopper.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.05.14 15:50

ChippyM wrote:

Creepy indeed!  big grin 

Although I suspect the birthday party scenario is a non existent event dreamt up by 2 narcissist to come across as caring. It's not working obviously.
This is exactly what it is. It's another McCann attempt to demonstrate what they perceive to be 'normal' behaviour with regard to their daughter's disappearance. As screaming narcissists who have over the years actually demonstrated the opposite to the generally accepted norm they simply have no comprehension of how odd their behaviour appears.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Swannie 11.05.14 15:52

MissesWillYa wrote:Please, please, please - finally just show us this "pretty pink bedroom" with seven years' worth of birthday and Christmas presents crammed into it. The stacks must be towering by now, they have to get out a ladder every time they want to put in a new present for the absent Madeleine. I know they live in a sprawling manse, so their rooms might be huge, but I'm trying to picture this in one of my children's 10-ft-by-10-ft bedrooms...

I think the helicopter should be booked to fly over all those 'unopened birthday presents' to take images of what's inside the empty boxes.........
Swannie

Activity : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 11.05.14 16:06

Dee Coy wrote:
ChippyM wrote:

Creepy indeed!  big grin 

Although I suspect the birthday party scenario is a non existent event dreamt up by 2 narcissist to come across as caring. It's not working obviously.
This is exactly what it is. It's another McCann attempt to demonstrate what they perceive to be 'normal' behaviour with regard to their daughter's disappearance. As screaming narcissists who have over the years actually demonstrated the opposite to the generally accepted norm they simply have no comprehension of how odd their behaviour appears.

The really weird thing is it would have to have been approved by their PR wouldn't it? maybe they are all narcissists too.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 11.05.14 16:06

Oh boy, maybe I misunderstand the "heartfelt".

So everyone has to shut up, except them?

That's the only thing I have against a whitewash: I suspect even Andy will get sick of this couple eventually, and will want to shuty them up.

For the record: I have always said the protection, and therefore the whitewash, has imo nothing to do with the McCanns. They are nothing. It is to cover up all stupid and illegal steps that have been taken by officials concerning this case.

All my opinion of course.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 11.05.14 16:10

kevmack wrote:It's just so creepy, the idea of buying presents for a missing child, I mean what the heck would they buy her?  Just one present, lots of presents, did they think Hmm what would 5yr old Madeleine want, 6yr old, 7yr old etc Did they buy teddies or dolls in previous years, now that she would have been 11 would it be a games console or something?

I know that sounds very contrived, and to be honest, I don't think these presents actually exist...notably we've never seen this bedroom shrine and lets face it, a picture like that would be an excellent photo op, one which I'm really surprised the McCanns, in their never ending quest for publicity, have not pursued..Kate's anguished face, sitting on Madeleine's bed, whilst talking about her "pain" (never mind Madeleine's)

Also, the strange comment about Madeleine maybe wanting to change the colour, now that she's older!  WTF?  That would be the very last thing on my mind if my child had been missing for 7 years, oh yes, if she comes home we might have to do some decorating, because she no longer likes the colour scheme in her room!  Nevermind the catching up for the lost time, getting to know your daughter again, savouring every moment with her...nope, lets head down to B&Q for some paint!  The McCanns just never cease to amaze me, I thought I couldn't get shocked at anything they say anymore, but as soon as they open their mouths, I'm left with mine hanging open!

I share your surprise that the McCanns have not taken advantage of this golden opportunity for a highly profitable cover shot with accompanying double/triple/quadruple-page spread in Hello! magazine or similar 'kevmack, but after 7 Christmases and 8 birthdays' worth of gifts from family and friends, not to mention those from all of their much vaunted 'supporters' and 'well-wishers', perhaps it is no longer possible to see Madeleine's bed, let alone sit on it.  smilie

However, I must confess to harbouring a dark suspicion that 'the shrine' has been sublet to a group of eastern european fruit pickers or put to some other use in order to supplement the family income.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 11.05.14 16:20

Would they be dying to see the dug-up contents if that eventuality comes around ?

I guess NOT hey ! They would ask Police to delay the arrest until they have eaten this year's christmas puddings.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwarya 11.05.14 16:20

Another weird thing is that they don't even issue new photos of themselves to go with all the birthday hype.  The one of Kate with the pink and navy Boden dress and that particular haircut was first published at least 2 years ago.  Surely if all these celebrations are real they would be taking photos of them for the twins to remember in years to come. 

And talking of the twins, have those young children had one single moment of normality in their entire lives since May 2007?  Whether the stories we are told about their sayings and the memorials/celebrations they are included in are true or not, they are still living with two people who are bizarre enough to think their accounts of the truth will resonate with normal people.  How scary is that?  I sincerely hope they are on whatever the child protection register is called these days and that they have a competent social worker keeping an eye on them.  Their teachers must be constantly filing child protection reports when they read their "What I did at the weekend" diaries on Monday mornings.  It is too late for Maddie, but these two children deserve a decent shot at a normal life.
Ashwarya
Ashwarya

Activity : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.05.14 16:24

lj wrote:Oh boy, maybe I misunderstand the "heartfelt".

So everyone has to shut up, except them?

That's the only thing I have against a whitewash: I suspect even Andy will get sick of this couple eventually, and will want to shuty them up.

For the record: I have always said the protection, and therefore the whitewash, has imo nothing to do with the McCanns. They are nothing. It is to cover up all stupid and illegal steps that have been taken by officials concerning this case.

All my opinion of course.

I agree with your opinion, lj.

The McCanns are smallfry in this. Lucky beneficiaries, you might say. I do wonder if we may see a 'partial justice' played out if the PJ have something and are able to see it through uninterrupted by political strong-arming, and the MCs are sacrificed for the continued protection of the mightier. Whilst that would be more palatable than no holding-to-account at all, the whole thing stinks to high heaven. What a disgusting State (and I use the capital S deliberately) we live in.

At more giddy times, I wonder if the recent apparent loss of control demonstrated by the loving parents denotes that the 'sacrifice' is coming to pass imminently.

Again, all just opinion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 11.05.14 16:29

Just joined this thread and it made me go  

what Fiona Bruce's interview was mentioned earlier in this thread and I think it bears watching again for the part where Fiona seizes on Kate's trips back to PDL . Kate's reaction surprised me.  Around 2.00/2.03.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-27236457
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 11.05.14 16:29

So Tracey Kandohla/Express quote a 'close family friend' saying: they have asked Scotland Yard to delay any ground searches in Praia da Luz until after they have “celebrated” the youngster’s special day, with a cake and presents at home in Rothley, Leicestershire.

Yet in the Mirror the other day Kate is quoted saying: “Each day without Madeline(sic) and each day of not knowing is another day too many. I just want to know if she’s alive or dead.”

1/10 for effort.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.05.14 16:29

How can someone who said this on 1st May:
"As a parent, I find the slowness of action in Portugal really hard to take. I find it quite distressing," she said.

"Even though we're seven years down the line, waiting weeks or months, particularly for letters of request to be processed basically... it is frustrating.

And then on the 10th May this is in the papers:
"A close friend of Kate and Gerry has revealed they have asked Scotland Yard to delay any ground searches in Praia da Luz until after they have “celebrated” the youngster’s special day, with a cake and presents at home in Rothley, Leicestershire."

Someone needs to do a psychiatric assessment now on the whole family.
It is not normal to celebrate your child having MISSED another birthday.

So your child is condemned to another week or so in her "hellish lair", while you have a slice of birthday cake, and a bottle or two of fine NZ wine, and sing Happy Birthday to her.
And you can put your distressing frustrations aside while you are wrapping her little presents.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MissesWillYa 11.05.14 16:31

annemab wrote:I don't post very often but this has got me really riled! If that was my little girl who was missing I would want them looking for her, birthday or not. Obviously I would still be hoping she'd be found alive but I would want them to keep looking, maybe especially on her birthday. I don't think I'd still be 'celebrating' her birthday after 7 years though, it would be too painful for me, personally. However, if I knew she was dead, it would be good to have a remembrance of some sort on that day.

Someone has said on here before, it's as if K&G are playing the part of grieving parents, and not doing it very well. That is very clear to me with this latest statement (unless it is me who is odd!).

I agree. I think I'd have been out there myself, digging with a teaspoon.
MissesWillYa
MissesWillYa

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 11.05.14 16:37

worriedmum wrote:Just joined this thread and it made me go  

what Fiona Bruce's interview was mentioned earlier in this thread and I think it bears watching again for the part where Fiona seizes on Kate's trips back to PDL . Kate's reaction surprised me.  Around 2.00/2.03.

Fiona seems to warn Kate too. 'Forgive me, I don't want to pry' indeed. Not an agreed question me thinks.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 11.05.14 16:42

They may by now be suffering from quite severe mental health problems. If Amaral was right, then they have been carrying this secret and playing to a world stage for 7 years. The stress of doing that must be immense. The psychological defences required would be enormous. Right from the start they disassociated themselves from the crime, and their beaming happy faces at the church just a few days after her death were signs of a deep denial.

Their behaviour is sometimes inexplicable - this being a good example. Their reactions throughout have often seemed "wrong" to those watching. Unconsciously we know they are not being genuine in ANYTHING that they say or do. Sometimes it's jarring - like this latest stunt, other times more subtle like a failure to update their website or to address Maddie in the Christmas message.

If the pressure continues to mount, then bad tempered OFM posts from the webmaster may preface some major breakdown in one or both of them.
Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasputin 11.05.14 16:45

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
worriedmum wrote:Just joined this thread and it made me go  

Fiona seems to warn Kate too. 'Forgive me, I don't want to pry' indeed. Not an agreed question me thinks.
Both Bruce and Paxman must have sensed the Frost / Nixon moment is only a heartbeat away given the opportunity .

Activity : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 11.05.14 16:51

MissesWillYa wrote:
annemab wrote:I don't post very often but this has got me really riled! If that was my little girl who was missing I would want them looking for her, birthday or not. Obviously I would still be hoping she'd be found alive but I would want them to keep looking, maybe especially on her birthday. I don't think I'd still be 'celebrating' her birthday after 7 years though, it would be too painful for me, personally. However, if I knew she was dead, it would be good to have a remembrance of some sort on that day.

Someone has said on here before, it's as if K&G are playing the part of grieving parents, and not doing it very well. That is very clear to me with this latest statement (unless it is me who is odd!).

I agree. I think I'd have been out there myself, digging with a teaspoon.

yes very odd, waiting all this time for answers yet this is more important, unless they know the game is up.
Markus 2

Activity : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 11.05.14 16:53

But the irony is they know damn well excavation means 'exhuming a dead body' and suddenly they're not enthusiastic about the search for Madeleine !

Pinky was wheeled out to say it was not a tip-off......

Yeah, right !  We truly believe him 100% don't we ?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 11.05.14 16:55

MissesWillYa wrote:Please, please, please - finally just show us this "pretty pink bedroom" with seven years' worth of birthday and Christmas presents crammed into it. The stacks must be towering by now, they have to get out a ladder every time they want to put in a new present for the absent Madeleine. I know they live in a sprawling manse, so their rooms might be huge, but I'm trying to picture this in one of my children's 10-ft-by-10-ft bedrooms...
It was reported that they turned down a request by SY to show Maddie's bedroom during the CW programme, if true, why?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by kevmack 11.05.14 17:02

plebgate wrote:
It was reported that they turned down a request by SY to show Maddie's bedroom during the CW programme, if true, why?
Because it probably isn't anything like what they claim, untouched since 2007, with presents piled up from all of the intervening 7 years of birthdays christmas etc
kevmack

Activity : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by MissesWillYa 11.05.14 17:08

kevmack wrote:
plebgate wrote:
Because it probably isn't anything like what they claim, untouched since 2007, with presents piled up from all of the intervening 7 years of birthdays christmas etc

That's my thought. I don't believe the claim. The room would be a like a warehouse. Who cares how it's decorated? You'd need a bulldozer to help her get to the bed on her first night home. And can you imagine the dust? Not to mention the hair-covered pillowcases.
MissesWillYa
MissesWillYa

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 11.05.14 17:14

kevmack wrote:
plebgate wrote:
that is possible, but what I can't understand is that if that is the case, wouldn't SY know,?  Surely they have visited Roth. Towers and seen Maddie's bedroom?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top