The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

McCann supporters celebrate the 16th birthday today of a girl (Joana Cipriano) brutally murdered by her mother and uncle 8 years ago

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: McCann supporters celebrate the 16th birthday today of a girl (Joana Cipriano) brutally murdered by her mother and uncle 8 years ago

Post by PeterMac on 31.05.12 12:38

I find it difficult to understand what they are saying here.
Requiescat in Pace is one thing, but to "celebrate" a birthday of a long dead child... ?
And no mention of the perpetrators.
Nothing about them damning them to rot in hell for all eternity for what they did.
Do they support them ?
I really don't understand why people who unconditionally believe and support the McCanns, and therefore we must assume do not support the search for the truth about what befell Madeleine, can 'switch sides', as it were, on this case.

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann supporters celebrate the 16th birthday today of a girl (Joana Cipriano) brutally murdered by her mother and uncle 8 years ago

Post by tigger on 31.05.12 15:03

People seem to have to go to extreme lengths to reach an emotional high. Some people apparently have boring lives and this kind of thing helps to alleviate their humdrum existence. I can find no other explanation.

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 31.05.12 15:22

I find this extremely bizarre. For those who have lost a loved one the anniversary of that person's death and that of birth are poignant and often distressing. A birth anniversay is cause for celebration when the person is alive, a reflective remembrance seems appropriate and what most people do once the person has passed over. All very strange.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 on 31.05.12 15:27

Just who is this Pedro Silva?

anil39200

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 31.05.12 16:16

I have heard of a person's funeral being described as a celebration of their life and maybe some people have a get-together on what would have been the birthday of a loved one to remember that person. It's hardly a time for joyful celebration though.

I've heard the name Pedro Silva - I believe he (?) is a particularly vocal contributor to JATYK2.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 31.05.12 22:03

Yeah,
You ever go over there? YATYK2.
I have to lurk BEFORE lunch or dinner ...

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes on 31.05.12 22:54

Saying happy birthday to a dead child is a bit crazy

friedtomatoes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 04.06.12 18:27

But, but, but, she's not dead! Naughty 'fat cop' Gonc and his disciples 'beat' a confession from Leonor.... Joana is happily living like a Princess, giving someone HER tuppence-worth... well, in mad bad JATYK2 land she is. Back in the real world...

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.06.12 20:45

@rainbow-fairy wrote:But, but, but, she's not dead! Naughty 'fat cop' Gonc and his disciples 'beat' a confession from Leonor.... Joana is happily living like a Princess, giving someone HER tuppence-worth... well, in mad bad JATYK2 land she is. Back in the real world...
You go and have a look there occasionally too? Bon courage.
If ever I've seen a cesspit it's over there. Though, I must admit that at seeing Sabot's avatar I sometimes wonder whether she's taking the piss out of them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.06.12 22:21

That's the one with the photo of Kate pulling a stupid face for an avatar? Someone here did have that one for a while, it is strange for a member of JATYK2 to use it. I don't go there any more as, though of course Bonnybraes and her coven have a right to their opinions, it is just so depressing that there are people like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.06.12 22:36

Jean wrote:That's the one with the photo of Kate pulling a stupid face for an avatar? Someone here did have that one for a while, it is strange for a member of JATYK2 to use it. I don't go there any more as, though of course Bonnybraes and her coven have a right to their opinions, it is just so depressing that there are people like that.
Yes. It's the kind of stupid face expression I've been trying in front of the mirror and never was able to replicate.
I agree that they do have the right to their opinion. They have been limiting their circle, though, by outing all and sundry, even faithful ones, on a single topic or expression. Pityfull. But who cares ...

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 05.06.12 2:55

Oh no, Chatelaine - I don't visit there! I think I've been maybe three times in my internet 'career' and each time I've emerged feeling I need a decontamination done on me.
My last (both meanings) visit was to see exactly how vile they were being about me re the "Getting Proactive" thread here. Seems I ruffled a few feathers over in the hen house.
But if the truly believe that 'Antonella Lazzeri slapped down a hounder' (that'd be me) then they are more deluded and in need of help than I thought.
I'dve said Ms Lazzeri flounced off like a schoolgirl who knew she was beaten, but there you go...

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot on 05.06.12 10:54

Jean wrote:That's the one with the photo of Kate pulling a stupid face for an avatar? Someone here did have that one for a while, it is strange for a member of JATYK2 to use it. I don't go there any more as, though of course Bonnybraes and her coven have a right to their opinions, it is just so depressing that there are people like that.

I used that avatar for a while but it made me squirm so had to change it. The lovely sabot copied me & seemingly doesn't mind looking at it.

ETA - the comments about poor Joana are also sick. The child is dead & no amount of covering up will change that so she will certainly be having a "peaceful" birthday

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum