The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Mikaeel Kular - Page 19 Mm11

Mikaeel Kular - Page 19 Regist10

Mikaeel Kular

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mikaeel Kular - Page 19 Empty Re: Mikaeel Kular

Post by confusion on 18.01.14 18:31

I think it was the woods. Interesting comments here DELETED -
avatar
confusion

Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-01-18

Back to top Go down

Mikaeel Kular - Page 19 Empty Re: Mikaeel Kular

Post by Rob Royston on 18.01.14 18:36

Could the police have had mobile phone tracking information that the mother had been in Kirkaldy? A neighbour there has since reported seeing her drive up to the house alone.
avatar
Rob Royston

Posts : 112
Join date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Mikaeel Kular - Page 19 Empty Re: Mikaeel Kular

Post by confusion on 18.01.14 18:48

Sorry if I broke rules then.
avatar
confusion

Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-01-18

Back to top Go down

Mikaeel Kular - Page 19 Empty Re: Mikaeel Kular

Post by ultimaThule on 18.01.14 19:14

@jozi wrote:
Bellisa wrote:First and final trip over to the cesspit.

For a small group of people who are so concerned with people being respectful to Madeleine and Madeleines family their only activities seem to be trawling through posts from here and on hidehos Facebook page to try to pick away at peoples posts.

Its a shame they don't use the same amount of energy on picking through the police files.

The members on board appear to be very nasty people and this forum and its logical thinking are a breath of fresh air after looking at that place.

I think most of the witches and warlocks over there must be related..........
Witches and warlocks?  :frown:   In their largactyl induced dreams, jozi.  

The witches and warlocks I know bear no relation whatosever to the odious collection of inbreds who belong to a forum where the vast majority of members' surnames begin with M or H.
Here's the latest on the subject from that well-known Portuguese  laughat   'slayer of scums'   rotfl 
Mikaeel Kular - Page 19 Icon_minipost  Pedro Silva Today at 12:04 pm
big true: "the Scottish Police have done a fine job, and acted entirely professionally", well done.

No doubt Pedro saw fit to congratulate his native country's police force for acting entirely professionally when they made the McCanns arguidos.   whistling
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Join date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

Mikaeel Kular - Page 19 Empty Re: Mikaeel Kular

Post by Tony Bennett on 18.01.14 19:39

Mikaeel Kular - Page 19 1613910_722644987753765_34941151_n

Pic taken by local resident of the road where members of Mikaeel's family owned a house - woodland in the background where Mikaeel's body was found

____________________

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie Mcann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15619
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 72
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Mikaeel Kular - Page 19 Empty Re: Mikaeel Kular

Post by suzyjohnson on 18.01.14 19:58

Châtelaine wrote:I have no proof, it's just a gut feeling, a hunch:

* the little boy died by neglect - either
* an accident whilst nor being supervised or
* not being treated for what seemed a harmless illness.

* the one responsible [the Mum ...] went into denial and/or
* realised her life AND that of her 4 other children would be kind of over, if she'd go to jail
* so after some time [I'm thinking of a couple of days up to some weeks], she has to come up with an explanation why he's not there ...
* WAW, abducted  ...

* HOWEVER, and that's what I hope for:
* she wants the boy to have a grave.
* And buries him next to where he was born and lived for a while, and
* WHERE she can go and visit .

* Her story didn't count up, she confessed.
* And he's been found.

All IMO, as usual.
And maybe ... wishful thinking ....

On the whole Chatelaine I agree with you here, either an illness or injury that was not attended to.

I  don't think the mother would have been able to explain a missing child for very long though, maybe just the Tuesday or Wednesday. A neighbour at the Kirkcaldy house said she had seen Rosdeep at the house either on the Tues or Wed morning, perhaps this neighbour led the police to search this area?

____________________

avatar
suzyjohnson

Posts : 1209
Join date : 2013-03-03

Back to top Go down

Mikaeel Kular - Page 19 Empty Re: Mikaeel Kular

Post by jeanmonroe on 18.01.14 19:59

I think Ex-PM and current sitting MP for Kirkcaldy, Gordon Brown's, SILENCE is DEAFENING!

A mother who it appears has 'concocted' a story about a little boy 'missing' from his bed, with no witnesses, or signs of a break in, whose Grandmother is a constituent of his, maybe just too much for him to comment on.

That's me, being 'nice'

I did see they sent out another neighbouring Labour MP to 'face the press'

Can't remember the last time GB was so 'camera shy'.
avatar
jeanmonroe

Posts : 5818
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Mikaeel Kular - Page 19 Empty Re: Mikaeel Kular

Post by suzyjohnson on 18.01.14 20:13

@Newintown wrote:

Why would a mother want to visit a grave of a child they've let die or murdered, it seems unreal to me, the only reason I can think of is to make sure that that site hasn't been disturbed and they can carry on their life as if nothing has happened.  Oh dear, after typing that, another case comes to mind .....

A parent who has made a terrible mistake, either by not supervising a child, by letting them down badly in some way, or by losing their temper and causing a fatal injury would I think feel terrible guilt and still love and miss their child desperately, and so yes I do think they would want to have a grave close by that they could visit.

____________________

avatar
suzyjohnson

Posts : 1209
Join date : 2013-03-03

Back to top Go down

Mikaeel Kular - Page 19 Empty Re: Mikaeel Kular

Post by Searcher on 18.01.14 20:24

@jeanmonroe wrote:
Can't remember the last time GB was so 'camera shy'.
.. possibly after the Gillian Duffy debacle? ..   laughat
avatar
Searcher

Posts : 373
Join date : 2013-07-25

Back to top Go down

Mikaeel Kular - Page 19 Empty Re: Mikaeel Kular

Post by ultimaThule on 18.01.14 20:38

@jeanmonroe wrote:I think Ex-PM and current sitting MP for Kirkcaldy, Gordon Brown's, SILENCE is DEAFENING!

A mother who it appears has 'concocted' a story about a little boy 'missing' from his bed, with no witnesses, or signs of a break in, whose Grandmother is a constituent of his, maybe just too much for him to comment on.

That's me, being 'nice'
Bearing in mind the child's grandmother is a Scottish doctor, I would have expected ex-PMs' Bliar and Brown to be fighting it out (no change there) to be first in line to assure the nation that their heartfelt sympathies were with the little boy's parent(s) and wider family.

Unless I missed an announcement from the current PM's office, Cameron's silence on this matter was equally deafening and where were JK Rowling and the usual suspects knights of the realm, not to mention Cheshire businessmen who hope to feel the touch of a sword on their shoulders? 

Could it be that, with the benefit of hindsight, certain individuals have concluded they've been played like fish by the McCanns?
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Join date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

Mikaeel Kular - Page 19 Empty Re: Mikaeel Kular

Post by suzyjohnson on 18.01.14 21:04

@jeanmonroe wrote:I think Ex-PM and current sitting MP for Kirkcaldy, Gordon Brown's, SILENCE is DEAFENING!

A mother who it appears has 'concocted' a story about a little boy 'missing' from his bed, with no witnesses, or signs of a break in, whose Grandmother is a constituent of his, maybe just too much for him to comment on.

That's me, being 'nice'

I did see they sent out another neighbouring Labour MP to 'face the press'

Can't remember the last time GB was so 'camera shy'.

I don't really think there is much Gordon Brown that can say here, especially now Mikaeel has been found. I always thought Gordon Brown was genuine when he offered support to the distressed McCann family, perhaps he is now less inclined to take things at face value, perhaps he asked advice from the Sottish police before he decided to comment on this case.

____________________

avatar
suzyjohnson

Posts : 1209
Join date : 2013-03-03

Back to top Go down

Mikaeel Kular - Page 19 Empty Re: Mikaeel Kular

Post by jozi on 18.01.14 21:07

@ultimaThule wrote:
@jozi wrote:
Bellisa wrote:First and final trip over to the cesspit.

For a small group of people who are so concerned with people being respectful to Madeleine and Madeleines family their only activities seem to be trawling through posts from here and on hidehos Facebook page to try to pick away at peoples posts.

Its a shame they don't use the same amount of energy on picking through the police files.

The members on board appear to be very nasty people and this forum and its logical thinking are a breath of fresh air after looking at that place.

I think most of the witches and warlocks over there must be related..........
Witches and warlocks?  :frown:   In their largactyl induced dreams, jozi.  

The witches and warlocks I know bear no relation whatosever to the odious collection of inbreds who belong to a forum where the vast majority of members' surnames begin with M or H.
Here's the latest on the subject from that well-known Portuguese  laughat   'slayer of scums'   rotfl 
Mikaeel Kular - Page 19 Icon_minipost  Pedro Silva Today at 12:04 pm
big true: "the Scottish Police have done a fine job, and acted entirely professionally", well done.

No doubt Pedro saw fit to congratulate his native country's police force for acting entirely professionally when they made the McCanns arguidos.   whistling

It was a joke ultimaThule a joke !!!
jozi
jozi

Posts : 710
Join date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

Mikaeel Kular - Page 19 Empty Re: Mikaeel Kular

Post by TellTheTruth on 18.01.14 21:13

I bet poor old KandG were sweating a bit, and hopefully they still are.

Can just hear the conversation.

"S**t Kate, sounds a bit like our story .What if they don't believe it?  Have we got a comment? S**t."

Silence.

Says a lot IMHO.

Very strange "story". Nothing about it rang true.   When did that poor little boy travel those miles to his final place? The whole thing is too horrible to think about. sad 

I cannot understand how  ANY parent can be so cold and callous towards their child.  Poor little boy  sad 

I expect the neighbourhood feel angry. They gave up many hours of their time while certain family members knew they were wasting their time.  sad
avatar
TellTheTruth

Posts : 101
Join date : 2013-10-14

Back to top Go down

Mikaeel Kular - Page 19 Empty JATYK

Post by PeterMac on 18.01.14 21:18

@ultimaThule wrote:
Pedro Silva[/color] Today at 12:04 pm
big true: "the Scottish Police have done a fine job, and acted entirely professionally", well done.
If this is correct, and I have no wish to open the septic tank cover and have a look
Then Pedro Silva is to be congratulated.
The Police did indeed appear to act entirely profesionaly.
They did not accept what the mother had told them
The got rid of her and sealed the scene, so far as they could
They used dogs
They examined the evidence under their noses
They concentrated on the family
They did not allow themselves to be swayed by time of the "last sighting",
They followed the rule 'If in doubt, think murder'
They did not allow libel lawyers, solicitors of all descriptions, nor spokespersons of dubious credetials to get in the way, nor indeed to make any pronouncements whatsoever.
They were not persuaded by internet morons insisting there had been a "Professional Abduction"
They just got on with the job of investigating, first to find out what they had got, and then to solve it.
Exactly what Dr Amaral did, or tried to do, until the might of the fully funded TM overwhelmed him.
But of course after him came another, who did manage to keep it going.
The only thing they have not YET done - is find the body.
But that day will come.

(Whether this case took longer than it should may in fact be a spin off from the McCanns case.  Police used to be much more direct and cynical.  
For the last seven years police seem to have pussy footed around, fearful of libel lawyers.  
Now perhaps they will revert to full professional mode.  Accept noting, believe nothing.)

So let us perhaps, tentatively, acknowledge Pedro Silva, for his glorious moment of revelation.

____________________

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 10900
Join date : 2010-12-06

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Mikaeel Kular - Page 19 Empty Re: Mikaeel Kular

Post by jeanmonroe on 18.01.14 21:30

@PeterMac wrote:
@ultimaThule wrote:
Pedro Silva[/color] Today at 12:04 pm
big true: "the Scottish Police have done a fine job, and acted entirely professionally", well done.
If this is correct, and I have no wish to open the septic tank cover and have a look
Then Pedro Silva is to be congratulated.
The Police did indeed appear to act entirely profesionaly.
They did not accept what the mother had told them
The got rid of her and sealed the scene, so far as they could
They used dogs
They examined the evidence under their noses
They concentrated on the family
They did not allow themselves to be swayed by time of the "last sighting",
They followed the rule 'If in doubt, think murder'
They did not allow libel lawyers, solicitors of all descriptions, nor spokespersons of dubious credetials to get in the way, nor indeed to make any pronouncements whatsoever.
They were not persuaded by internet morons insisting there had been a "Professional Abduction"
They just got on with the job of investigating, first to find out what they had got, and then to solve it.
Exactly what Dr Amaral did, or tried to do, until the might of the fully funded TM overwhelmed him.
But of course after him came another, who did manage to keep it going.
The only thing they have not YET done - is find the body.
But that day will come.

(Whether this case took longer than it should may in fact be a spin off from the McCanns case.  Police used to be much more direct and cynical.  
For the last seven years police seem to have pussy footed around, fearful of libel lawyers.  
Now perhaps they will revert to full professional mode.  Accept nothing, believe nothing.

So let us perhaps, tentatively, acknowledge Pedro Silva, for his glorious moment of revelation.

"Now perhaps they will revert to full professional mode.  Accept nothing!, believe nothing!."

Even Andy, the MET and Operation Grange.
avatar
jeanmonroe

Posts : 5818
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Mikaeel Kular - Page 19 Empty Re: Mikaeel Kular

Post by Tony Bennett on 18.01.14 21:34

@PeterMac wrote:

Now perhaps they will revert to full professional mode.  Accept noting, believe nothing.

Or, to quote the great Sir Isaac Newton - now the motto of the Royal Society:

"Nullum In Verbis” (Don’t Take Anybody’s Word For It)

____________________

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie Mcann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15619
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 72
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Mikaeel Kular - Page 19 Empty Re: Mikaeel Kular

Post by ultimaThule on 18.01.14 21:53

@jozi wrote:
It was a joke ultimaThule a joke !!!
I'm very pleased to learn you were joking, jozi... and your avatar will be too   yes 

< puts instructions for turning blasphemers into toads back in spellbook >  big grin
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Join date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

Mikaeel Kular - Page 19 Empty Re: Mikaeel Kular

Post by TellTheTruth on 18.01.14 22:05

PeterMac,

Accept nothing, believe nothing.
If in doubt think murder.

That' s the good old fashioned  policing I remember.

What happened?  sad
avatar
TellTheTruth

Posts : 101
Join date : 2013-10-14

Back to top Go down

Mikaeel Kular - Page 19 Empty Re: Mikaeel Kular

Post by petunia on 18.01.14 22:07

Probably been dead and buried weeks ago.RIP little fella..
avatar
petunia

Posts : 520
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Mikaeel Kular - Page 19 Empty Re: Mikaeel Kular

Post by Guest on 18.01.14 22:11

@petunia wrote:Probably been dead and buried weeks ago.RIP little fella..

Just heard something on BBC news that sort of implied that Police were investigating before the abduction claim was made. Might have got the wrong end of the stick though - it has been known!
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Mikaeel Kular - Page 19 Empty Re: Mikaeel Kular

Post by TellTheTruth on 18.01.14 22:21

Clay,can't find anything since 18:57.

If true , why did authorities leave it too late?
avatar
TellTheTruth

Posts : 101
Join date : 2013-10-14

Back to top Go down

Mikaeel Kular - Page 19 Empty Re: Mikaeel Kular

Post by Newintown on 18.01.14 22:25

@suzyjohnson wrote:
@Newintown wrote:

Why would a mother want to visit a grave of a child they've let die or murdered, it seems unreal to me, the only reason I can think of is to make sure that that site hasn't been disturbed and they can carry on their life as if nothing has happened.  Oh dear, after typing that, another case comes to mind .....

A parent who has made a terrible mistake, either by not supervising a child, by letting them down badly in some way, or by losing their temper and causing a fatal injury would I think feel terrible guilt and still love and miss their child desperately, and so yes I do think they would want to have a grave close by that they could visit.

By not supervising a child or losing your temper and causing a fatal injury (none of which are a terrible mistake in your eyes) as you say would make the parent feel terrible guilt, I really don't think so.  Why would they do it in the first place if they have any feelings for the child?

Sorry, I can't agree with your way of thinking.

____________________
Laurie Levenson, Quoted in the Guardian ........

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Posts : 1597
Join date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Mikaeel Kular - Page 19 Empty Re: Mikaeel Kular

Post by Guest on 18.01.14 22:36

Just on twitter there is a police press conference at 10.30 pm tonight.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Mikaeel Kular - Page 19 Empty Re: Mikaeel Kular

Post by Guest on 18.01.14 22:38

On shortly on Sky
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Mikaeel Kular - Page 19 Empty Re: Mikaeel Kular

Post by Otium on 18.01.14 22:42

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@petunia wrote:Probably been dead and buried weeks ago.RIP little fella..

Just heard something on BBC news that sort of implied that Police were investigating before the abduction claim was made. Might have got the wrong end of the stick though - it has been known!
I'm not surprised to be honest considering there have been no confirmed independent sightings of Mikaeel from at least last Friday.

Bearing that in mind, and forgive me if im being too morbid but I wonder if the body has been there for a few days? I say this because i'm surprised that the forensics team didn't put a tent over the site immediately to preserve it but instead waited beyond first light.
Otium
Otium

Posts : 64
Join date : 2009-12-05

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum