The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Katie Hopkins

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Katie Hopkins

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 11.11.13 7:47

@noddy100 wrote:The sun has article about Maddie abductor today the long haired one seen by JT.
He tried with another girl weeks before acc to 'anonymous' source
So Tannerman who SY CATEGORICALLY stated they have identified as an INNOCENT holidaymaker is now being ACCUSED of being a childsnatcher?

What a ridiculous, outrageous and irresponsible piece of "reporting".

ETA: Haver just checked the Sun and it is George Harrison man they are trying to link again. What's the betting the nameless witness has been paid by someone to make this claim?

You know the McCanns are on a sticky wicket when they are dredging up more nonsense via and unnamed witness.

Are SY in agreement with all this press nonsense do you think?

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow on 11.11.13 7:51

Yep, huge photograph of Tannerman on the article, (I have put a link up on another thread.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Swannie on 11.11.13 8:03

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
@noddy100 wrote:The sun has article about Maddie abductor today the long haired one seen by JT.
So Tannerman who SY CATEGORICALLY stated they have identified as an INNOCENT holidaymaker is now being ACCUSED of being a childsnatcher?

ETA: Have just checked the Sun and it is George Harrison man they are trying to link again.
How reassuring though that SY know who this person is because they've interviewed him and his clothes from 6 years ago, so now they can just arrest him........... So, it can't be George Harrison - although, being deceased, he would have fitted the bill nicely.

Swannie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.11.13 8:14

'Anonymous source'? 

No, just stop and let's figure this one out, for a minute.

IF Tannerman is defused as an innocent bystander, that leaves Smithman + the McCs declaration of an abduction taking place, doesn't it?

IF Smithman should also be defused as a blank, then that would just leave the McCs stating there was an abduction, which they would then have to be asked to prove, because otherwise the only question remaining would be: what did you do with your own child?

So: who would benefit by the resurrection of Tannerman?

No idea, you say?

Think again

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 11.11.13 8:22

I presume this is another pile of rubbish from T M.
I would have thought that SY would want to stop the nonsense they are peddling in the press and on their website. This CW programme cost £1million and the Mcs are trashing the message with impunity. Bit like they trashed the crime scene.
They obviously have something on someone to be holding sway. If  the MET aren't  careful they will be known as the best police FARCE in the world.
Do you know I am beginning to feel sorry for them. These two are running rings.

Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 13.01.14 22:10

Any news about Katie Hopkins "in the pipleline" quote.

I saw Katie on This Week - last week - she does a mean arched eyebrow.   lol.

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey on 14.01.14 0:27

@plebgate wrote:Any news about Katie Hopkins "in the pipleline" quote.

I saw Katie on This Week - last week - she does a mean arched eyebrow.   lol.

Her agent will have taken her to one side and told her, there are many things you can say but only a few you can't: but one of them is anythign to do with the McCann story - it will be career death for you if you do. She's obviously heeded the advice, like most of them do after a first infraction (cf Roger Bilton) .

Okeydokey

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmied_Shatter on 16.01.14 12:25

Love to see Hopkins up against Pat Brown or Wendy Murphy though. Brief KH to defend the McCs and see how far these 2 push her. If you ever wanted to put the willies up TM I couldn't think of a better way to do it in public.
 spin spin 

Jemmied_Shatter

Back to top Go down

Post by J4MM on 16.01.14 14:05

I met Katie Hopkins whilst on holiday in St Ives, at the time of her twitters about the McCanns.  I have to say she was charming.

I asked her to keep saying what she was saying.  On the contrary, she said very little after that.

J4MM

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 16.01.14 18:22

@J4MM wrote:I met Katie Hopkins whilst on holiday in St Ives, at the time of her twitters about the McCanns.  I have to say she was charming.

I asked her to keep saying what she was saying.  On the contrary, she said very little after that.
She has gone very quiet, especially as it was said that there was" something in the pipeline".    Hope she didn't get a legal letter in the post?

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey on 17.01.14 1:04

@plebgate wrote:
@J4MM wrote:I met Katie Hopkins whilst on holiday in St Ives, at the time of her twitters about the McCanns.  I have to say she was charming.

She has gone very quiet, especially as it was said that there was" something in the pipeline".    Hope she didn't get a legal letter in the post?

There's no doubt she's been silenced. It's happened to various people over the years. I think it's more likely to be her agent or a TV producer  than a legal letter...but Carter Ruck are quite capable of firing off intimidatory letters that have the effect of making people fearful of exercising their freedom of speech.  Anyway, for those of you who Twitter with her, I think you should remind her at every opportunity of what a puppy she turned out to be.

Okeydokey

Back to top Go down

Post by J4MM on 18.01.14 22:01

@Okeydokey wrote:
@plebgate wrote:

There's no doubt she's been silenced. It's happened to various people over the years. I think it's more likely to be her agent or a TV producer  than a legal letter...but Carter Ruck are quite capable of firing off intimidatory letters that have the effect of making people fearful of exercising their freedom of speech.  Anyway, for those of you who Twitter with her, I think you should remind her at every opportunity of what a puppy she turned out to be.

Sadly, I think you're right Okeydokey.  She did say there was 'something in the pipeline' plebgate.  It was rumoured that she was appearing on Celebrity Big Brother but it didn't happen.  Perhaps she thought she could get a discussion going in there.  I don't Twitter, I only follow the links from this forum, so thankfully I am unable to tell her she is a dog (albeit a young, timid one)!

J4MM

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 19.01.14 19:01

I think she would have been daft to go on Celebrity Big Brother.   I never watch it, but do see reports on it and if I were her I would avoid it like the plague.  

To be fair to her though, she might have had a letter or been told to shut up and if that is the case I wouldn't blame her.   She has three young daughters to support I believe and her duty is to them first and foremost I think.

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum