The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Katie Hopkins - Page 4 Mm11

Katie Hopkins - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Katie Hopkins - Page 4 Mm11

Katie Hopkins - Page 4 Regist10

Katie Hopkins

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Katie Hopkins - Page 4 Empty Re: Katie Hopkins

Post by Smokeandmirrors 11.11.13 8:47

noddy100 wrote:The sun has article about Maddie abductor today the long haired one seen by JT.
He tried with another girl weeks before acc to 'anonymous' source
So Tannerman who SY CATEGORICALLY stated they have identified as an INNOCENT holidaymaker is now being ACCUSED of being a childsnatcher?

What a ridiculous, outrageous and irresponsible piece of "reporting".

ETA: Haver just checked the Sun and it is George Harrison man they are trying to link again. What's the betting the nameless witness has been paid by someone to make this claim?

You know the McCanns are on a sticky wicket when they are dredging up more nonsense via and unnamed witness.

Are SY in agreement with all this press nonsense do you think?

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 11.11.13 8:51

Yep, huge photograph of Tannerman on the article, (I have put a link up on another thread.)

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by Swannie 11.11.13 9:03

Smokeandmirrors wrote:
noddy100 wrote:The sun has article about Maddie abductor today the long haired one seen by JT.
So Tannerman who SY CATEGORICALLY stated they have identified as an INNOCENT holidaymaker is now being ACCUSED of being a childsnatcher?

ETA: Have just checked the Sun and it is George Harrison man they are trying to link again.
How reassuring though that SY know who this person is because they've interviewed him and his clothes from 6 years ago, so now they can just arrest him........... So, it can't be George Harrison - although, being deceased, he would have fitted the bill nicely.
Swannie

Activity : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.11.13 9:14

'Anonymous source'? 

No, just stop and let's figure this one out, for a minute.

IF Tannerman is defused as an innocent bystander, that leaves Smithman + the McCs declaration of an abduction taking place, doesn't it?

IF Smithman should also be defused as a blank, then that would just leave the McCs stating there was an abduction, which they would then have to be asked to prove, because otherwise the only question remaining would be: what did you do with your own child?

So: who would benefit by the resurrection of Tannerman?

No idea, you say?

Think again
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 11.11.13 9:22

I presume this is another pile of rubbish from T M.
I would have thought that SY would want to stop the nonsense they are peddling in the press and on their website. This CW programme cost £1million and the Mcs are trashing the message with impunity. Bit like they trashed the crime scene.
They obviously have something on someone to be holding sway. If  the MET aren't  careful they will be known as the best police FARCE in the world.
Do you know I am beginning to feel sorry for them. These two are running rings.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 13.01.14 23:10

Any news about Katie Hopkins "in the pipleline" quote.

I saw Katie on This Week - last week - she does a mean arched eyebrow.   lol.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 14.01.14 1:27

plebgate wrote:Any news about Katie Hopkins "in the pipleline" quote.

I saw Katie on This Week - last week - she does a mean arched eyebrow.   lol.

Her agent will have taken her to one side and told her, there are many things you can say but only a few you can't: but one of them is anythign to do with the McCann story - it will be career death for you if you do. She's obviously heeded the advice, like most of them do after a first infraction (cf Roger Bilton) .
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmied_Shatter 16.01.14 13:25

Love to see Hopkins up against Pat Brown or Wendy Murphy though. Brief KH to defend the McCs and see how far these 2 push her. If you ever wanted to put the willies up TM I couldn't think of a better way to do it in public.
 spin spin 
Jemmied_Shatter

Activity : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by J4MM 16.01.14 15:05

I met Katie Hopkins whilst on holiday in St Ives, at the time of her twitters about the McCanns.  I have to say she was charming.

I asked her to keep saying what she was saying.  On the contrary, she said very little after that.
J4MM

Activity : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 16.01.14 19:22

J4MM wrote:I met Katie Hopkins whilst on holiday in St Ives, at the time of her twitters about the McCanns.  I have to say she was charming.

I asked her to keep saying what she was saying.  On the contrary, she said very little after that.
She has gone very quiet, especially as it was said that there was" something in the pipeline".    Hope she didn't get a legal letter in the post?
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 17.01.14 2:04

plebgate wrote:
J4MM wrote:I met Katie Hopkins whilst on holiday in St Ives, at the time of her twitters about the McCanns.  I have to say she was charming.

She has gone very quiet, especially as it was said that there was" something in the pipeline".    Hope she didn't get a legal letter in the post?

There's no doubt she's been silenced. It's happened to various people over the years. I think it's more likely to be her agent or a TV producer  than a legal letter...but Carter Ruck are quite capable of firing off intimidatory letters that have the effect of making people fearful of exercising their freedom of speech.  Anyway, for those of you who Twitter with her, I think you should remind her at every opportunity of what a puppy she turned out to be.
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by J4MM 18.01.14 23:01

Okeydokey wrote:
plebgate wrote:

There's no doubt she's been silenced. It's happened to various people over the years. I think it's more likely to be her agent or a TV producer  than a legal letter...but Carter Ruck are quite capable of firing off intimidatory letters that have the effect of making people fearful of exercising their freedom of speech.  Anyway, for those of you who Twitter with her, I think you should remind her at every opportunity of what a puppy she turned out to be.

Sadly, I think you're right Okeydokey.  She did say there was 'something in the pipeline' plebgate.  It was rumoured that she was appearing on Celebrity Big Brother but it didn't happen.  Perhaps she thought she could get a discussion going in there.  I don't Twitter, I only follow the links from this forum, so thankfully I am unable to tell her she is a dog (albeit a young, timid one)!
J4MM

Activity : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 19.01.14 20:01

I think she would have been daft to go on Celebrity Big Brother.   I never watch it, but do see reports on it and if I were her I would avoid it like the plague.  

To be fair to her though, she might have had a letter or been told to shut up and if that is the case I wouldn't blame her.   She has three young daughters to support I believe and her duty is to them first and foremost I think.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 07.02.18 0:08

Katie Hopkins DETAINED in South Africa for 'spreading racial hatred' after taking ketamine while collapsed in the street

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]©️

Provided by Trinity Mirror Shared Services Limited Credits: Twitter

Katie Hopkins has had her passport confiscated and been prevented from leaving South Africa after being accused by the country's authorities of 'spreading racial hatred'.

The unpopular media pundit, who has had a dramatic week after collapsing in the street and taking ketamine for an agonising shoulder dislocation, revealed she's been temporarily banned from getting on her flight home.

In a short video filmed in the airport, Katie told her followers: "At passport control, I've been through security and I've been detained, my passport has been marked for spreading racial hatred here in South Africa. 

"I'm not sure what's going to happen, they've taken my passport away from me but it doesn't look like a this present time I'll be allowed to board my flight and leave the country.

The unimpressed former Celebrity Big Brother star couldn't resist another dig as she tweeted: "Detained at passport control on the orders of the MYANC.

"Amazing security co-ordination from a country where police do not respond to white farm murders because they are 'on lunch break'."
Katie caused a stir when she begged fans to support her 'independent journalism' by donating to a documentary she's making on what she branded "military-style" attacks on the country's white farmers.

She was also stopped when she tried to enter South Africa and had her passport confiscated at Johannesburg airport, but was eventually given leave to enter.

The controversial mum of three didn't go long without hitting the headlines though - she collapsed in the street over the weekend and revealed she'd taken ketamine, leading many to wonder why she'd used the horse tranquilising drug.

But she later explained that the drug had been administered by paramedics after she dislocated her shoulder - a 'legacy' of the epilepsy that plagued her for 20 years before a 12-hour brain operation in 2016 appeared to cure her.

According to the NHS website, ketamine is a powerful anaesthetic used both in humans and animals.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 07.02.18 0:26

very convenient for some, esp as she was talking out against you know who
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down