The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 5 Mm11

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 5 Mm11

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 5 Regist10

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Page 5 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 5 Empty Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by tigger 13.10.13 7:43

I'm afraid I'm rather pessimistic here.

As the abduction was patently impossible using present evidence - the evidence must be officially changed to make an abduction possible.
'New' evidence may provide this opportunity.
A fatal mis-translation, a new 'witness' - something that is not going to hurt TM.

SY covered in glory, expenses justified, PJ probably at fault (taking care not to mention why the LP didn't notice - don't mention them at all) stress the babes the woods aspect of lonely innocent ... I can't go on. splat 

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 5 Empty Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by plebgate 13.10.13 8:23

IIRC a few months back, didn't someone post that Tanner may have seen the abductor an hour earlier than had been stated.

Even if this "hour earlier" is to be put forward that would make it  before they had all left for wining and dining and having fun wouldn't it?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 13.10.13 8:25

PeterMac wrote:And incidentally where does this leave McCanns - v - Bennet, where their original case was clearly based on false information.
I realise it is legally 'res judicata' but the fact may emerge that their original story, the one to which TB objected, was wrong.
Well I was wondering that too.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by celtclogs 13.10.13 8:27

Beanie wrote:Are we now going to have a new timeline that fits the abduction fairy tale?

If so, shame on SY.
EXACTLY angry2 Hissyfit
celtclogs
celtclogs

Activity : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 13.10.13 8:40

plebgate wrote:IIRC a few months back, didn't someone post that Tanner may have seen the abductor an hour earlier than had been stated.

Even if this "hour earlier" is to be put forward that would make it  before they had all left for wining and dining and having fun wouldn't it?
Yes, the hour non- difference would be swallowed by anyone with an IQ below room temperature, which happens to be the level of the loyal readership of the tabloids and the Kelly-watching public. 

Unfortunately for the spin doctors and experts in reputation control -  that doesn't cover the large part of the population which isn't brainwashed -yet.  They will have to come up  with something better, like the truth.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetex 13.10.13 8:49

Came across this a while ago.

Interesting timeline, which indicates everything happened earlier than was claimed.

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic111.html

Activity : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 13.10.13 8:50

Well all I can say is this:

IF the reconstruction plays out the tennis seen as being on the 3rd May, with the McCanns playing tennis TOGETHER, and Madeleine as the ball girl, then Kate has LIED in her book, they have LIED about the last photo, LIED in their police statements and so on.

All libel actions they have taken would be therefore NULL AND VOID. 

They will have committed a HEINOUS CRIME.

And this is something which demands being addressed BY ALL OF US, directly to Scotland Yard, our MP's and as loudly across the web as possible. 

If it WERE ANYONE ELSE, they would have the book thrown at them and be locked up. IF the lie is allowed to stand, it proves beyond all reasonable doubt that someone is being protected for very sinister reasons.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 13.10.13 8:52

How exactly is this going to help with their trial in Portugal?

If anything (if this is correct about the timings being wrong) then I would think it would hamper their trial?

Why are we being drip fed bits and pieces, either keep it all quiet until Monday or I believe a statement should have been made and released the e-fit straight away.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 13.10.13 8:59

Interesting to not that Redwood is still selecting his words very carefully. He does not mention the a word at all and only talks in very general terms, meaning that without seeing the programme it is impossible to accurately predict if this is going to be a whitewash or not.   This is in contrast to the papers which all seem to have returned to using the a word. Although this mornings BBC report still refers to a disappearance.

The reconstruction is apparently 25 mins long, which is more than long enough to show the statements given do not add up. I am very keen to see just what is portrayed in this show and how it reflects what TM have said about events that night. But I cannot understand how they could possible alter information given in statements by the tapas group at the time. The tennis match did not happen between Kate and Gerry that night, none of the pj or rog statements say that.
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 13.10.13 9:02

plebgate wrote:How exactly is this going to help with their trial in Portugal?

If anything (if this is correct about the timings being wrong) then I would think it would hamper their trial?

Why are we being drip fed bits and pieces, either keep it all quiet until Monday or I believe a statement should have been made and released the e-fit straight away.
If the tennis scene is portrayed as being the 3rd with both parents playing, CONTRADICTING Kates truthful account in her book and against MANY signed police statements, the case will have to be thrown out. They cannot proceed if they have lied about events. 

Amaral will probably launch a counter suit against them. As will many others, if they have had SIX years of opportunity to correct "mistakes" but have chosen to portray matters that are incorrect, they will have o have the book thrown at them….hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 13.10.13 9:03

To add, I think this is why Isabel Duarte failed to attend court the other day. I think she has walked out on the MCanns knowing this is taking yet another ludicrous turn. They've ruined her career IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by marxman 13.10.13 9:08

How convenient, by tweaking the timeline and placing Madeleine at the
tennis court at 6pm onwards, it removes the dodgy incident with Payne
'visiting' Kate as she bathed kids and showered herself. IMO, this has to
be a deliberate attempt to remove this crucial event and Payne from the
frame. Even both their statements on such a banal event indicated that
something more was involved with this house-call.
marxman

Activity : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.13 9:15

I'm thinking of another dodgy doctor who used to make house calls - only for his patients not to survive his visits!

Some interesting times ahead.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 13.10.13 9:16

And her truthful novel was a pack of lies if this tennis incident is being portrayed as 6pm 3rd May.

I am fuming.

Back to top Go down

Post by galena 13.10.13 9:23

To be it bluntly, saying that new evidence has emerged about Madeleine's 'last hours' is just another way of saying her parents/Tapas 7 lied in their original statement.  The is no other way to interpret it.  I think Kate and Gerry may come to regret biting the hand that feeds them!
galena

Activity : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 13.10.13 9:29

After sleeping on what happened yesterday, and feeling rather negative on occasions, I am now of the opinion that the McCann's are in the trap. If we ignore all that the gutter press is saying, and just concentrate on what Redwood is saying, then a different picture emerges. Redwood isn't saying that the tennis footage is from the 3rd of May. I believe the significance of MM being at the tennis courts is that it was the last time she was seen by an independent witness. Moreover, Redwood is saying loud and clear that the Tapas 9 LIED. No matter what some are saying, SY CANNOT get away from what is printed in Kate's bewk, or what is in the PJ files. Add to this what is on video, there is no way SY can  turn this into a whitewash.

Also, we are now being told, (if we can believe a word of what is in the newspapers) that the reconstruction took place in Portugal, and the cameras are back there, and commentators are, this morning, broadcasting from the Ocean Club.

So, c'mon folks, chin up. It's looking good

Edited to add. and what about the "last photograph" by the pool? If we are now being told that the tennis pic is the last pic, then where does this leave the pool pic and all that the McCann's have said about it?
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 13.10.13 9:32

galena wrote:To be it bluntly, saying that new evidence has emerged about Madeleine's 'last hours' is just another way of saying her parents/Tapas 7 lied in their original statement.  The is no other way to interpret it.  I think Kate and Gerry may come to regret biting the hand that feeds them!
Exactly.  So why haven`t they all been arrested for perverting the course of justice?????

This is truly crazy-making stuff.   How can Redwood / Crimewatch say they all lied, yet still be treating them as innocent victims on the programme.  The world has gone crazy - are we really expected to swallow all this garbage?

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthandjustice 13.10.13 9:34

This is not examining events from the beginning. If it is true that events are being examined between 8.30 and 10pm, this demonstrates the Met believe everything the Mcs say because the last independent witness sighting of Madeleine was at 5.30pm and we only have Mcs word (and Payne) for what happened after that.
Truthandjustice

Activity : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 13.10.13 9:36

Woofer wrote:
galena wrote:To be it bluntly, saying that new evidence has emerged about Madeleine's 'last hours' is just another way of saying her parents/Tapas 7 lied in their original statement.  The is no other way to interpret it.  I think Kate and Gerry may come to regret biting the hand that feeds them!
Exactly.  So why haven`t they all been arrested for perverting the course of justice?????

This is truly crazy-making stuff.   How can Redwood / Crimewatch say they all lied, yet still be treating them as innocent victims on the programme.  The world has gone crazy - are we really expected to swallow all this garbage?
Woofer, there are far too many people involved in this scam to just arrest the McCann's. I looked at that Crimewatch trailer, and the McCann's, and particularly Kate, are looking like rabbits caught in headlights. It's difficult to imagine the significance of what will happen if is shows that the Tapas 9 are responsible for what happened to Madeleine. Just think of who is involved in the cover-up.
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 13.10.13 9:37

Woofer wrote:

Yes it does all sound crazy, but let's hope someone knows what they are doing.    As for Mr and Mrs being on the programme, maybe they want body language experts watching them?

Have to say that for the moment I am slightly optimistic, how long that lasts, who knows.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess 13.10.13 9:42

sallypelt wrote:After sleeping on what happened yesterday, and feeling rather negative on occasions, I am now of the opinion that the McCann's are in the trap. If we ignore all that the gutter press is saying, and just concentrate on what Redwood is saying, then a different picture emerges. Redwood isn't saying that the tennis footage is from the 3rd of May. I believe the significance of MM being at the tennis courts is that it was the last time she was seen by an independent witness. Moreover, Redwood is saying loud and clear that the Tapas 9 LIED. No matter what some are saying, SY CANNOT get away from what is printed in Kate's bewk, or what is in the PJ files. Add to this what is on video, there is no way SY can  turn this into a whitewash.

Also, we are now being told, (if we can believe a word of what is in the newspapers) that the reconstruction took place in Portugal, and the cameras are back there, and commentators are, this morning, broadcasting from the Ocean Club.

Edited to add. and what about the "last photograph" by the pool? If we are now being told that the tennis pic is the last pic, then where does this leave the pool pic and all that the McCann's have said about it?
I so hope you are right...

I have always believed that the discrepancy in KM and DP's accounts [@5.30 on 3rd May] is crucial...

Perhaps it has been reported incorrectly that MM was a ballgirl @6pm? perhaps the reconstruction includes footage of events earlier in the day, and includes the bogeyman hanging around watching ...

Sometimes I feel like I'm involved in some f***ed up 'social experiment' spin

Activity : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 13.10.13 9:47

MoonGoddess wrote:
sallypelt wrote:After sleeping on what happened yesterday, and feeling rather negative on occasions, I am now of the opinion that the McCann's are in the trap. If we ignore all that the gutter press is saying, and just concentrate on what Redwood is saying, then a different picture emerges. Redwood isn't saying that the tennis footage is from the 3rd of May. I believe the significance of MM being at the tennis courts is that it was the last time she was seen by an independent witness. Moreover, Redwood is saying loud and clear that the Tapas 9 LIED. No matter what some are saying, SY CANNOT get away from what is printed in Kate's bewk, or what is in the PJ files. Add to this what is on video, there is no way SY can  turn this into a whitewash.

I so hope you are right...

I have always believed that the discrepancy in KM and DP's accounts [@5.30 on 3rd May] is crucial...

Perhaps it has been reported incorrectly that MM was a ballgirl @6pm? perhaps the reconstruction includes footage of events earlier in the day, and includes the bogeyman hanging around watching ...

"Sometimes I feel like I'm involved in some f***ed up 'social experiment'  spin
"Sometimes I feel like I'm involved in some f***ed up 'social experiment'""   LOL. that made me laugh, Moongoddess. And to think that Gerry and his helpers, went to all that trouble to photoshop a pic by the pool, to persuade the public that it was the last pic. It was obvious from the tennis photograph, that by their own admission was taken BEFORE the pool photograph, just didn't add up. In the tennis pic Madeleine's skin is flawless, yet in the tennis pic she is tanned and has the bruises and scrapes that one would expect on a 4 year old. (yes, I know she hadn't had her 4th birthday, but it was only a few days away drinks )
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 13.10.13 9:48

tiny wrote:So what happened to the mccanns and tapas statements that they gave to the PJ,plus the roggie statements.DID THEY ALL LIE.

get the handcuffs on this lot NOW.prisoner
agreed .  I`m now wondering what the PJ and Portuguese Prosecutor are thinking this morning.

They are waking up to find that Redwood and the Tapas lot have totally changed the original and rogatory statements.

Will they all be on the phone to their Extradition Lawyers this morning?

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess 13.10.13 9:50

sallypelt wrote:
Woofer wrote:

Woofer, there are far too many people involved in this scam to just arrest the McCann's. I looked at that Crimewatch trailer, and the McCann's, and particularly Kate, are looking like rabbits caught in headlights. It's difficult to imagine the significance of what will happen if is shows that the Tapas 9 are responsible for what happened to Madeleine. Just think of who is involved in the cover-up.
I am wondering.... perhaps some members of the T9 did lie in their original statements but it was to cover something other than MM's demise, perhaps they were having a swinging time and enjoying recreational pharmaceuticals and have now come clean because they don't want to be tarred with the brush that involves something far bigger...

Activity : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by galena 13.10.13 9:50

Woofer wrote:

Whatever way you look at it - either they are covering something up, or else they deliberately lied to the police to protect themselves from a charge of negligence knowing that their little daughter might be in the hands of a paedophile. I really can't see any positive spin whatsoever being put on that. The people who started a huge campaign, collected huge sums of money, jeopardising the investigation themselves right from the beginning!  If Redwood can put a positive spin on this the McCanns should sack Clarry and appoint him instead!
galena

Activity : 291

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top