The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 6 Mm11

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 6 Mm11

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 6 Regist10

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 6 Empty Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by Guest 13.10.13 9:51

Wahrheit wrote:If one or some have changed statements shouldn't they be susceptible to a charge of perverting the course of justice after all this time?
'Course
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 6 Empty Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by endgame 13.10.13 9:55

sallypelt wrote:After sleeping on what happened yesterday, and feeling rather negative on occasions, I am now of the opinion that the McCann's are in the trap. If we ignore all that the gutter press is saying, and just concentrate on what Redwood is saying, then a different picture emerges. Redwood isn't saying that the tennis footage is from the 3rd of May. I believe the significance of MM being at the tennis courts is that it was the last time she was seen by an independent witness. Moreover, Redwood is saying loud and clear that the Tapas 9 LIED. No matter what some are saying, SY CANNOT get away from what is printed in Kate's bewk, or what is in the PJ files. Add to this what is on video, there is no way SY can  turn this into a whitewash.

Also, we are now being told, (if we can believe a word of what is in the newspapers) that the reconstruction took place in Portugal, and the cameras are back there, and commentators are, this morning, broadcasting from the Ocean Club.

So, c'mon folks, chin up. It's looking good

Edited to add. and what about the "last photograph" by the pool? If we are now being told that the tennis pic is the last pic, then where does this leave the pool pic and all that the McCann's have said about it?
How I wish this were true but the mood music, the words and the tone of the whole investigation is no different to Metodo 3, Halligen and Edgar. They are going through exactly the same phases and using exactly the same methods of presentation/deceit. After all the misrepresentation and lying that there has been so far, I don't think it's a problem at all for SY to produce another version completely unrelated to all the others without batting an eyelid. After all Redwood has so far completely ignored all the real evidence in the case without feeling the need for any explanation of this at all. Like the McCanns, Redwood knows that he is not going to be subject to a live press conference where someone might ask a difficult question. He can do and say whatever he likes without fear of challenge. That is exactly what he is doing - rewriting history in the best tradition of all the great historical propagandists knowing that they will never be called to account.

There is simply no evidence that Redwood is involved in some elaborate plot to make the McCanns confess. His job is to prove them innocent and that is what he thinks he is doing.
endgame
endgame

Activity : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 13.10.13 9:56

Gerry McCann: "When it's a special occasion... and Madeleine's not there - that's when it really hits home"

If my child had disappeared I would have said "I live with it every day. There's not a day goes by when my heart isn't aching". Where DO these people come from?
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 13.10.13 9:57

Talking of Pinky, where is he?   Last night in the paper, a family source was being quoted.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess 13.10.13 9:59

Prehensile wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 6 BWZ8hmGCQAA3Bqs

Investigation significantly changes timeline says yard  wow
Two references to scary things as, in halloween, Maddy in pink and the two add's above, I say no more.
ETA, 2 for 1 at flamingo land.
And I will further ETA, who last seen a pink tennis court?
I wondered if WRONG being in Yellow [colour of cowardice] might have some subliminal meaning..... but probably just me losing my mind

Activity : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 13.10.13 10:00

Portia wrote:
Wahrheit wrote:If one or some have changed statements shouldn't they be susceptible to a charge of perverting the course of justice after all this time?
'Course
A charge which can now be brought by the Portuguese Prosecutor as they have the jurisdiction.

But no doubt they can be charged in UK as well for wasting police time and tax payer`s money.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 13.10.13 10:00

endgame wrote:
sallypelt wrote:After sleeping on what happened yesterday, and feeling rather negative on occasions, I am now of the opinion that the McCann's are in the trap. If we ignore all that the gutter press is saying, and just concentrate on what Redwood is saying, then a different picture emerges. Redwood isn't saying that the tennis footage is from the 3rd of May. I believe the significance of MM being at the tennis courts is that it was the last time she was seen by an independent witness. Moreover, Redwood is saying loud and clear that the Tapas 9 LIED. No matter what some are saying, SY CANNOT get away from what is printed in Kate's bewk, or what is in the PJ files. Add to this what is on video, there is no way SY can  turn this into a whitewash.

Also, we are now being told, (if we can believe a word of what is in the newspapers) that the reconstruction took place in Portugal, and the cameras are back there, and commentators are, this morning, broadcasting from the Ocean Club.

So, c'mon folks, chin up. It's looking good

Edited to add. and what about the "last photograph" by the pool? If we are now being told that the tennis pic is the last pic, then where does this leave the pool pic and all that the McCann's have said about it?
How I wish this were true but the mood music, the words and the tone of the whole investigation is no different to Metodo 3, Halligen and Edgar. They are going through exactly the same phases and using exactly the same methods of presentation/deceit. After all the misrepresentation and lying that there has been so far, I don't think it's a problem at all for SY to produce another version completely unrelated to all the others without batting an eyelid. After all Redwood has so far completely ignored all the real evidence in the case without feeling the need for any explanation of this at all. Like the McCanns, Redwood knows that he is not going to be subject to a live press conference where someone might ask a difficult question. He can do and say whatever he likes without fear of challenge. That is exactly what he is doing - rewriting history in the best tradition of all the great historical propagandists knowing that they will never be called to account.

There is simply no evidence that Redwood is involved in some elaborate plot to make the McCanns confess. His job is to prove them innocent and that is what he thinks he is doing.
Endgame, SY keep their cards close to their chest. They always have, and rightly so. I've said it often on here, just listen to what Redwood himself has said, and you will see it's very little. I wouldn't want it any other way. However, I do, occasionally, get caught up in the hype of what the newspapers and others say, until I pull myself back together again.
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 13.10.13 10:05

What!..... So SY are saying that the sworn statements given by the MC'S and they're friends are incorrect? ? All that was known, shown in an effort to find this little girl turns out to be incorrect? The book of 'truth' is nothing more than a pack of lies? Yet the McCann's and their friends are still-apparently- going unchallenged?......Angry! 
angrypcuser ....

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.13 10:06

Woofer wrote:
Portia wrote:
'Course
A charge which can now be brought by the Portuguese Prosecutor as they have the jurisdiction.

But no doubt they can be charged in UK as well for wasting police time and tax payer`s money.
Let us, faithful Forumers, who have dedicated more than six years of our lives to find the truth about what happened to this poor little child, initiate a class action to recover our damages and expenses from the people who messed up the timeline, I say!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 6 Empty The untouchables.

Post by tigger 13.10.13 10:08

Apart from the Queen coming on TV to address the nation on the subject of the McCanns innocence the powers that be have  pretty well pulled out all the stops. 

I no longer care what ammunition they use as all of it can be proved wrong, deceitful or plain libellous. 

I WANT TO KNOW WHY !   Six years of misdirection, misinformation. Three successive governments, FO and Home Office intervention, getting on for six million of tax payers money, a Fund that is a Ltd.Co., a name that was trademarked within 2 weeks. WHY?

Imo we should look at Blair and his presidential ambitions. His MO fits better than that of Brown imo. 
D notices, 100 and 70 year embargoes on such information as Dunblane and Kelly. 
Blair the  closet catholic (no offence meant to the great majority of that religion). 

European representative for Amber Alert would - had all gone well - to GM imo. European DNA databank would have been approved, Blair elected as EP on the back of such initiatives? 
All my opinion, but something much bigger than those two part-time doctors is at stake. O, and lots and lots of loverly  money of course.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 13.10.13 10:11

Let's remember that the Pj NEVER believed the timeline, because it was impossible to do what the T9 said they did, within the timeline. What Redwood is saying is THE PORTUGUESE POLICE,  and in particular Dr Amaral, WERE  CORRECT!
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 13.10.13 10:14

"ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG"

We NEVER accepted their version of events.  That is the whole point.   We could prove that it was wrong right from the start.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16587

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by PEANUT66 13.10.13 10:15

Just a thought but Redwood in the interview on sky news called them Mr. and Mrs. McCann...Not positive but in recent interviews i'm sure he didn't use such a formal term for them. I'm thinking more in the lines of Kate and Gerry!

Off to have a search now
PEANUT66

Activity : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 13.10.13 10:15

A tweet. Can't say how credible it is:

RT @JillyCL: WOW! Robert Nesbitt reporting for Sky from Praia da Luz has just said that the tennis ball photo is the LAST photo. #McCann #T
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess 13.10.13 10:15

tigger wrote:Apart from the Queen coming on TV to address the nation on the subject of the McCanns innocence the powers that be have  pretty well pulled out all the stops. 

I no longer care what ammunition they use as all of it can be proved wrong, deceitful or plain libellous. 

I WANT TO KNOW WHY !   Six years of misdirection, misinformation. Three successive governments, FO and Home Office intervention, getting on for six million of tax payers money, a Fund that is a Ltd.Co., a name that was trademarked within 2 weeks. WHY?

Imo we should look at Blair and his presidential ambitions. His MO fits better than that of Brown imo. 
D notices, 100 and 70 year embargoes on such information as Dunblane and Kelly. 
Blair the  closet catholic (no offence meant to the great majority of that religion). 

European representative for Amber Alert would - had all gone well - to GM imo. European DNA databank would have been approved, Blair elected as EP on the back of such initiatives? 
All my opinion, but something much bigger than those two part-time doctors is at stake. O, and lots and lots of loverly  money of course.
Me too, but I fully suspect the reason will lay gathering dust somewhere for 70-100 years.... even if K&G were thrown to the lions at this stage, I don't think we'll know the full background story

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 13.10.13 10:18

Robert Nesbitt reported earlier from PdL and his voiceover said the same thing, the last photo which was used on a poster around PdL to publicise the disappearance.
  It is true that he said this. What is in question is did he make a journalistic error or not?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthandjustice 13.10.13 10:22

Well if the timeline has significantly changed then that is significant new evidence and the PJ can re open the case and bring the T9 back for the reconstruction, should be interesting.
Truthandjustice

Activity : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 13.10.13 10:22

This is copied and pasted from another blog. This was at the time that Kate launched her book, and is the first time I've heard Clarry telling the truth.

Kate McCann launches new book to raise funAccording to a report from D & B - a company that does financial analysis - the Madeleine's Fund, Leaving No Stone Unturned, now has a net worth of only 125,000 pounds. The fund grew to more than one million, but is less money coming in every year that passes, and general expenses in 2011 reached almost 27 thousand pounds.

Mitchell assures that "donations from individuals are becoming less' and that the fund now lives off the money the couple and friends received by way of damages in libel suits filed against newspapers.
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess 13.10.13 10:23

PeterMac wrote:"ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG"

We NEVER accepted their version of events.  That is the whole point.   We could prove that it was wrong right from the start.
I wouldn't mind betting that most of SY's work has been done via the internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.13 10:24

JillyCL@JillyCL 1h
WOW! Robert Nesbitt reporting for Sky from Praia da Luz has just said that the tennis ball photo is the LAST photo. #McCann #Tapas7

So, Tuesday 1st May is the date of the last photo according to KM.  This is from her book.... 

Chapter 4

On Tuesday 1 May, after my tennis lesson, two maintenance workers came to have a look at our washing machine, which I couldn’t get to operate. Gerry had also managed to break the window shutter mechanism in our bedroom shortly after we’d arrived, in spite of the sign asking guests to be gentle with it. What can I say? It’s the Gerry touch . . . The two men looked at the washing machine first. Once they’d established that the problem was something simple – not quite as simple as me not having pressed the ‘on’ button, but not much more complicated than that – I went to meet Gerry, whose lesson had started at ten-fifteen, leaving them to fix the shutter.

During Gerry’s tennis lesson, Madeleine and Ella came to the adjoining court with their Mini Club for a mini-tennis session. Jane and I stayed to watch them. It chokes me remembering how my heart soared with pride in Madeleine that morning. She was so happy and obviously enjoying herself. Standing there listening intently to Cat’s instructions, she looked so gorgeous in her little T-shirt and shorts, pink hat, ankle socks and new holiday sandals that I ran back to our apartment for my camera to record the occasion. One of my photographs is known around the world now: a smiling Madeleine clutching armfuls of tennis balls. At the end of their session, the children had been asked to run around the court and pick up as many balls as they could. Madeleine had done really well and was very pleased with herself. Gerry loves that picture.

-----------------------------------

Errr, what happened to the pool photo, allegedly taken on 3rd May at around 1.30 pm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.13 10:24

If it is now claimed that the tennis ball photo was the last one, the mass media might accept it in the same way that they did when the story was changed about the coloboma - without the slightest murmur, let alone a :wtf2:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 13.10.13 10:26

candyfloss wrote:JillyCL@JillyCL 1h
WOW! Robert Nesbitt reporting for Sky from Praia da Luz has just said that the tennis ball photo is the LAST photo. #McCann #Tapas7

So, Tuesday 1st May is the date of the last photo according to KM.  This is from her book.... 

Chapter 4

On Tuesday 1 May, after my tennis lesson, two maintenance workers came to have a look at our washing machine, which I couldn’t get to operate. Gerry had also managed to break the window shutter mechanism in our bedroom shortly after we’d arrived, in spite of the sign asking guests to be gentle with it. What can I say? It’s the Gerry touch . . . The two men looked at the washing machine first. Once they’d established that the problem was something simple – not quite as simple as me not having pressed the ‘on’ button, but not much more complicated than that – I went to meet Gerry, whose lesson had started at ten-fifteen, leaving them to fix the shutter.

During Gerry’s tennis lesson, Madeleine and Ella came to the adjoining court with their Mini Club for a mini-tennis session. Jane and I stayed to watch them. It chokes me remembering how my heart soared with pride in Madeleine that morning. She was so happy and obviously enjoying herself. Standing there listening intently to Cat’s instructions, she looked so gorgeous in her little T-shirt and shorts, pink hat, ankle socks and new holiday sandals that I ran back to our apartment for my camera to record the occasion. One of my photographs is known around the world now: a smiling Madeleine clutching armfuls of tennis balls. At the end of their session, the children had been asked to run around the court and pick up as many balls as they could. Madeleine had done really well and was very pleased with herself. Gerry loves that picture.

-----------------------------------

Errr, what happened to the pool photo, allegedly taken on 3rd May at around 1.30 pm
Candy, would it be beneficial, at this time, to put the pool photograph and the tennis photograph side by side? We can then see the difference in the skin condition of Madeleine.

The McCann's have tried to persuade the public that the pool pic was the LAST pic. Now how are the McCann's going to explain away the pool pic being the last pic?
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Searcher 13.10.13 10:26

It seems from the Sunday Express article this morning that the Crimewatch material will include reconstruction of Madeleine at the tennis court as the 'last happy family activity'.  Will this then be presented as the last public activity on the afternoon of 3 May, supported by reliable witnesses?  How can it be, in view of other formal statements AND KM's ACCOUNT FOR 1 May !?

Is the timeline seriously unravelling.  Is the focus now on 1st or 2nd May?  Has the photo been fully analysed. pray2
Searcher

Activity : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.13 10:30

Looks like the McCanns have found a way not to go back to Lisbon in November.  The libel case can't continue surely with all of this being thrown up.  No wonder Isobel Duarte didn't turn up last week.  What a mess!  What was it Gerry said again, oh yes, "confusion is good" .......
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.13 10:34

Woofer wrote:
galena wrote:To be it bluntly, saying that new evidence has emerged about Madeleine's 'last hours' is just another way of saying her parents/Tapas 7 lied in their original statement.  The is no other way to interpret it.  I think Kate and Gerry may come to regret biting the hand that feeds them!
Exactly.  So why haven`t they all been arrested for perverting the course of justice?????

This is truly crazy-making stuff.   How can Redwood / Crimewatch say they all lied, yet still be treating them as innocent victims on the programme.  The world has gone crazy - are we really expected to swallow all this garbage?
We have had to swallow this garbage for six years so I would say yes to your last question.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top