The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!


Brenda Ryan writes: "Don't gatecrash the Crimewatch party"

Post new topic   Reply to topic

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brenda Ryan writes: "Don't gatecrash the Crimewatch party"

Post by Tony Bennett on 12.10.13 7:13

The Rochester blogger, Brenda Ryan, has likened the 'Crimewatch Special' to a party - and issued a warning against anyone 'gtaecrashing' the Crimewatch appeal on Monday by making a complaints to the BBC and/or the Metropolitan Police.

Choosing to make her attack public on Wendy Murphy's Facebook page, she wrote:

QUOTE

Bren Ryan

All I can say is this.. any person who thinks about inundating the crimewatch appeal by either emails, calls or on their FB page, with links to the Police Files, especially statements made by one of the McCanns friends is doing so at the expense of finding Madeleine McCann. Nobody knows if she is alive or not.. but one thing nobody has the right to do and that is hinder a police investigation because of their loathing of the parents. If people really cared for Madeleine thoughts of contacting, emailing or phoning the crimewatch appeal would have only entered their minds if they had genuine new information that could give the Police the location of where their suspect might be living... and no that doesn't include the McCanns, their friends or family details being emailed, phoned or passed onto Crimewatch.. cos SY has categorically stated in no uncertain terms that the McCanns and their friends are not included in the list of persons of interest or suspects. Any person who contacts crimewatch just to have a pop at the McCanns should hang their head in shame.. Put the shoe on the other foot how would you feel if this was your child and a bunch of internet armchair detectives thought they could solve the case better than SY and decided to gate crash the appeal for your child..

UNQUOTE

She also wrote this to Lisa Edington about Madeleine's 'Right to Life': "Bren Ryan @Lisa Edington if you are PRO MADELEINE as you say, why have you written this child off as deceased without solid evidence? If you are PRO MADELINE why do you not give her, her basics rights, one of those being the Right to Life?"

For those thinking of making a complaint to the BBC by telephone before or after the programme, here are the details:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t7986-complaining-about-a-proposed-programme-to-the-bbc-on-03700-100-222-it-s-easy

For those considering a formal written complaint to the BBC after the programe is shown, there is information here:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t7985-how-to-complain-to-the-bbc-by-the-complainer

NOTE: For those new to this forum and are unaware of who Brenda Ryan is, from early 2008 to August 2009 she ran what was then the most popular discussion forum about Madeleine McCann on the internet, 'The 3Arguidos'. She indulged in the most aggressive personal attacks on the McCanns, using as her avatar a photo of Dr Kate McCann, over which she placed the words, in capital letters: 'LYING BITCH'.

However, after several long conversations with the McCanns' chief reputation manager, Clarence Mitchell, she embarked on a four-month process of completely changing her mind and now blogs almost exclusively against the views on the case which she once held so strongly. She wrote a long, rambling, self-abasing 'open letter' on the internet in early 2010 apologising profusely to the McCanns for her past attacks on them, saying she was 'ashamed of herself'.

____________________

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 14899
Reputation : 2991
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brenda Ryan writes: "Don't gatecrash the Crimewatch party"

Post by plebgate on 12.10.13 7:28

Well we all know what's going to happen now - Pro Maddie supporters will inundate the complaints department.   If there inconsistencies the SY/BBC should know about it.

Portia and others already listed a few inconsistencies just from the trailer of the crimewatch programme.   People of UK are fed up being told what to do and especially fed up trying to have their freedom of speech (and now it seems) actions taken away from them.

Thanks for the post Tony.

plebgate

Posts : 6185
Reputation : 1845
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brenda Ryan writes: "Don't gatecrash the Crimewatch party"

Post by Guest on 12.10.13 9:37

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2970-brenda-ryan-s-open-apology-to-the-mccanns?highlight=brenda+ryan

More information about Bren's conversion to McCannism.

Oh dear, Bren and others, it's not a case of loathing the McCanns (or that old favourite, being "haters"), it's just that their story has more holes in it than a sieve and, for reasons yet to be ascertained, their charmless backsides are being protected from way on high.

I for one can't allow that to go unchallenged.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Brenda Ryan writes: "Don't gatecrash the Crimewatch party"

Post by aquila on 12.10.13 9:40

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2970-brenda-ryan-s-open-apology-to-the-mccanns?highlight=brenda+ryan

More information about Bren's conversion to McCannism.

Oh dear, Bren and others, it's not a case of loathing the McCanns (or that old favourite, being "haters"), it's just that their story has more holes in it than a sieve and, for reasons yet to be ascertained, their charmless backsides are being protected from way on high.

I for one can't allow that to go unchallenged.
I also read this week in McCannfiles and I can't provide the link as my eyes and brain are frazzled, that Gerry said they get letters of apology from people who doubted them.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8792
Reputation : 1760
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brenda Ryan writes: "Don't gatecrash the Crimewatch party"

Post by Guest on 12.10.13 10:07

It may be too early in the day for me but I haven't been able to find Bren's comment.

https://www.facebook.com/wendymurphylaw?hc_location=stream

Pamela Gurney has emerged from hibernation in a big way though!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Brenda Ryan writes: "Don't gatecrash the Crimewatch party"

Post by plebgate on 12.10.13 10:11

Pam Gurney doesn't appear (over a long period) to have changed public opinion, so why does s/he bother?

Christmas is coming, maybe needs to earn a few extra bob?titter

plebgate

Posts : 6185
Reputation : 1845
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brenda Ryan writes: "Don't gatecrash the Crimewatch party"

Post by nomendelta on 12.10.13 10:17

It's a fair point that anyone who posts links to police file and discrepancies because they loathe the parents could be hindering "the search" (although what "the search" entails is anyone's guess because it doesn't even appear that SY are actually looking for Maddie).

However, I know of very few people that loathe the parents. I loathe their behaviour. I loathe what I pervceive as their arrogance and constant obfuscation of the truth. I loathe the fact they've raised millions and spent it on dodgy PI's. I loathe the fact they've used the disappearance of their daughter as entry into being media celebs. I loathe the fact that they and their friends seem to get a free pass from TPTB for some reason. I loathe the fact that there is a very real possibility of these people knowing exactly what happened yet time after time they and their spokespeople promote fake sightings which can have no benefit other than keeping the fund in the public eye.

But loathe them? No. Most of us here question them because nobody else seems to want to and we ALL want to know the truth as to what happened to that little girl. When the truth comes out some of us may end up loathing them, but at the moment we just want to get to the truth and they, above all others, seem to be doing everything they can to avoid letting the truth come out.

nomendelta

Posts : 331
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2011-05-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brenda Ryan writes: "Don't gatecrash the Crimewatch party"

Post by Guest on 12.10.13 10:20

goodpost nomendelta.

I wish that we could convince the blinkered supporters that not believing someone does not mean hating them but I don't think there's much hope of that.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Brenda Ryan writes: "Don't gatecrash the Crimewatch party"

Post by plebgate on 12.10.13 10:42

@nomendelta wrote:It's a fair point that anyone who posts links to police file and discrepancies because they loathe the parents could be hindering "the search" (although what "the search" entails is anyone's guess because it doesn't even appear that SY are actually looking for Maddie).

However, I know of very few people that loathe the parents. I loathe their behaviour. I loathe what I pervceive as their arrogance and constant obfuscation of the truth. I loathe the fact they've raised millions and spent it on dodgy PI's. I loathe the fact they've used the disappearance of their daughter as entry into being media celebs. I loathe the fact that they and their friends seem to get a free pass from TPTB for some reason. I loathe the fact that there is a very real possibility of these people knowing exactly what happened yet time after time they and their spokespeople promote fake sightings which can have no benefit other than keeping the fund in the public eye.

But loathe them? No. Most of us here question them because nobody else seems to want to and we ALL want to know the truth as to what happened to that little girl. When the truth comes out some of us may end up loathing them, but at the moment we just want to get to the truth and they, above all others, seem to be doing everything they can to avoid letting the truth come out.
Good post, but the behaviour I loathe the most is leaving their children alone in the apartment night after night.  All 3 children being under the age of 4 years old.  Completely defenceless children.   Yes I really do loathe that behaviour.

plebgate

Posts : 6185
Reputation : 1845
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brenda Ryan writes: "Don't gatecrash the Crimewatch party"

Post by stillsloppingout on 12.10.13 10:43

Bren ....Bless;


      Her transformation  reminds me of the case of Yvonne Ridley [ she was held captive by the Taliban ] and now supports Islam . In Yvonne's case it IMO was stockholm syndrome , Bren IMO a large brown envelope .

   Staying on the theme of large brown envelopes . ' If you want to get rid of a problem throw money at it "

Mon ;   IMO  as has been alluded to, will have Hewlitt's son waving the note from his father, or a similar person , holding " proof " that Mandolin, Maddy , Madeleine ....... a little Girl ,   [ or whatever they call her now ] was " taken " .
       If it is Hewlitt's son,[ which i expect to be the bombshell , ] well his father's dead he was a Peado . why not earn a few bob . 

    IMO;   Throwing money at a problem seem's to have worked re the Smith sighting , when they paid a visit to Ireland [ i think it used to be called intimidating a witness back in the day .] Not a peep from him since .

  Ditto the creche workers didn't one get found a nice job in the USA ? . 

  All paid for by the [ slush ] Fund imo .

  Why the BBC  , The witch hunt arresting a few aged DJ's who took advantage of a few borderline underage  impressionable fans ,is / was par for the course in the entertainment world . [ i don't include Saville , who BTW was never convicted in a court of law ] im not saying its right its just the way it is , they were the stars , they took advantage . 

So the Stones , the Beatles checked ALL the birth Certificates  ?  .

Most abuse in theatre , TV is male on male , there must be hundreds of cases . the silence is deafening re these victims , and behind the scenes ,from the very top ,there is much effort is going on to suppress, this info ,and the very famous names involved . 

So IMO when an organisation like the BBC, the government , etc are suppressing a high profile case such as this , IMO  it has to have something to do with suppressing a sexual activity . and the circle's in which they are associated. . the initial reasoning, celebrity culture in which we live in, there masterful use of ALL social media that was available , would on it's own have NOT been enough .  all IMO.
avatar
stillsloppingout

Posts : 494
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : N WEST ENGLAND

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brenda Ryan writes: "Don't gatecrash the Crimewatch party"

Post by ultimaThule on 12.10.13 10:56

Many thanks for publishing the disordered thoughts of Chairman Bren, Tony, but I find one of them particularly confusing, namely, "Nobody knows if she is alive or not".

Logic dictates that somebody knows exactly what happened to Madeleine McCann on or before the night of May 3rd 2007 and that, in all probability, the same person knows where she is now.  Furthermore,  I was under the impression the purpose of the Crimwatch programme party as shown in the trailer printed on the invitations is to seek out that person and solve the mystery of her disappearance.

But is Bren hinting that all may not be what it seems?  In failing to use the Dead word, is she suggesting it's possible to live in a state of not-ness?  Or that there is a State of Not-ness - a place where 3 year olds can raise themselves unaided or are taken in by kindly strangers until their parents roll up to collect them years later?  Is this the revelation which Andy of the Yard spoke of as a shifty look played upon his face?    

If so, roll on Monday night when Andy will reveal the McCanns are entirely innocent of causing any harm to Madeleine, or of concealing her body, as unspecified evidence proves that she woke up c9.35pm, and left the apartment by the patio doors, closing the gates behind her, to go in search of her parents but chose instead, as kids do, to follow the big pink Cuddle Cat in the sky which led her to Not-ness.

After which St K8's rosy faced vicar on earth will preach a sermon on the need for the congregation to put another few million quid in the collection plate, which Kirsty will shortly be passing round, so K&G can leave no 5* hotel's stones unturned in their search for Not-ness, which is reputed to be somewhere beyond the lawless hills of Luz, past the pillars of Hercules, turn left at Atlantis, and follow the yellow brick road.
avatar
ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brenda Ryan writes: "Don't gatecrash the Crimewatch party"

Post by Cristobell on 12.10.13 11:43

Many thanks for the information Tony.  I have been able to use some of the little nuggets in tweets this morning :)

I got the exact quote wrong, I said Bren had an avatar with 'Evil Bitch' across a picture of Kate.  I see it was actually 'Lying Bitch'. They haven't corrected me, but it will be quite amusing if they do.  big grin

Cristobell

Posts : 2436
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brenda Ryan writes: "Don't gatecrash the Crimewatch party"

Post by Woburn_exile on 12.10.13 12:49

Okay, before we all go down the Damascus Road let me say this for crimewatch on behalf of the British people.

It is quite normal for British parents to go out at night on the razz with their friends and leave their children alone. Especially in professional families as it teaches the children to be independent.
A good majority of British parents will leave their children to cry if they wake up in the middle of the night.
It is quite normal for British Doctors to write a prescription drug to sedate their children if they are seen as "difficult", its one of the perks of the job.
The phrase "we've let her down" is often used in Britain when a child goes missing.
British people have an inbuilt distrust of overseas police forces. They prefer to contact their relatives for advice.
All good Catholics know that they can call upon the services of a priest at any time 24/7 to get access to a Church.
When a child goes missing it is automatically seen as an abduction. There are innumerable tiny children abducted in Britain every year and the British Police forces are the best in the world at finding out who the abductors are.
When a British child is abducted in another country the British Ambassador for that country is mandated to ensure that the police act in the same way that the British police do in every respect and basically do what they are jolly well told to.
British people are very very generous whenever a child goes missing but only if they are told about the incident quickly. The media is the best place to contact and contact without delay must be paramount. We only have to look at Soham, Shannon Matthews and Tia Sharp to prove this.
British Legal firms will automatically step in and work behind the scene for no reward in a case of abduction until the child is returned safe and well.
British people who choose to live abroad do so because they can operate their paedophile rings more easily given the corrupt nature of overseas police forces.
Everybody in Britain knows that Cadaver scent dogs are "Incredibly Unreliable" they cannot give evidence when you "ask" them. They are just there to increase the British police force budget so they can persecute the motorists more.
British Children have a gene based palate for Sea Bass.
British Children have exact DNA matches, especially in families with twins. Odd that innit?
And Finally. British people know their rights and having grown up with "The Sweeny" and "Life on Mars" they believe all overseas police forces to be corrupt and more likely to "fit them up" I think that's what it is called. This is why they refuse to answer questions because the parents of the missing child ARE the authority and anybody who disrespects that is a F***ing T*sser.
Its all a bit naughty really to be sending texts to the media and family members whilst under investigation in a police station but we have to have fun sometimes. What is life without a few laughs eh?

All of the above IMO IMO In my MOST HUMPLE OPINION . This is a scripting of facts that must be seen and absorbed before the crimewatch programme can be viewed with an open mind.

shark shark shark 





avatar
Woburn_exile

Posts : 239
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-30
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brenda Ryan writes: "Don't gatecrash the Crimewatch party"

Post by Woburn_exile on 12.10.13 13:07

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2970-brenda-ryan-s-open-apology-to-the-mccanns?highlight=brenda+ryan

More information about Bren's conversion to McCannism.

Oh dear, Bren and others, it's not a case of loathing the McCanns (or that old favourite, being "haters"), it's just that their story has more holes in it than a sieve and, for reasons yet to be ascertained, their charmless backsides are being protected from way on high.

I for one can't allow that to go unchallenged.
Nice post, so what is the best way to challenge it?
avatar
Woburn_exile

Posts : 239
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-30
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brenda Ryan writes: "Don't gatecrash the Crimewatch party"

Post by littlepixie on 12.10.13 13:51

I believe Bren Ryan was forced to apologize to the McCanns as have other people and organizations who have dared criticize them or question their version of the truth.

Why she continues defending them is anyones guess, maybe she is fulfilling a contract.
avatar
littlepixie

Posts : 1344
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2009-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brenda Ryan writes: "Don't gatecrash the Crimewatch party"

Post by MrsC on 12.10.13 13:55

@littlepixie wrote:I believe Bren Ryan was forced to apologize to the McCanns as have other people and organizations who have dared criticize them or question their version of the truth.

Why she continues defending them is anyones guess, maybe she is fulfilling a contract.
£££££££££££££ maybe? thinking 

As they say: follow the money!
avatar
MrsC

Posts : 298
Reputation : 91
Join date : 2011-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brenda Ryan writes: "Don't gatecrash the Crimewatch party"

Post by Estelle on 12.10.13 13:56

@Tony Bennett wrote:The Rochester blogger, Brenda Ryan, has likened the 'Crimewatch Special' to a party - and issued a warning against anyone 'gtaecrashing' the Crimewatch appeal on Monday by making a complaints to the BBC and/or the Metropolitan Police.

Choosing to make her attack public on Wendy Murphy's Facebook page, she wrote:

QUOTE

Bren Ryan

All I can say is this.. any person who thinks about inundating the crimewatch appeal by either emails, calls or on their FB page, with links to the Police Files, especially statements made by one of the McCanns friends is doing so at the expense of finding Madeleine McCann. Nobody knows if she is alive or not.. but one thing nobody has the right to do and that is hinder a police investigation because of their loathing of the parents. If people really cared for Madeleine thoughts of contacting, emailing or phoning the crimewatch appeal would have only entered their minds if they had genuine new information that could give the Police the location of where their suspect might be living... and no that doesn't include the McCanns, their friends or family details being emailed, phoned or passed onto Crimewatch.. cos SY has categorically stated in no uncertain terms that the McCanns and their friends are not included in the list of persons of interest or suspects. Any person who contacts crimewatch just to have a pop at the McCanns should hang their head in shame.. Put the shoe on the other foot how would you feel if this was your child and a bunch of internet armchair detectives thought they could solve the case better than SY and decided to gate crash the appeal for your child..

UNQUOTE

She also wrote this to Lisa Edington about Madeleine's 'Right to Life':   "Bren Ryan @Lisa Edington if you are PRO MADELEINE as you say, why have you written this child off as deceased without solid evidence? If you are PRO MADELINE why do you not give her, her basics rights, one of those being the Right to Life?"

For those thinking of making a complaint to the BBC by telephone before or after the programme, here are the details:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t7986-complaining-about-a-proposed-programme-to-the-bbc-on-03700-100-222-it-s-easy

For those considering a formal written complaint to the BBC after the programe is shown, there is information here:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t7985-how-to-complain-to-the-bbc-by-the-complainer

NOTE: For those new to this forum and are unaware of who Brenda Ryan is, from early 2008 to August 2009 she ran what was then the most popular discussion forum about Madeleine McCann on the internet, 'The 3Arguidos'. She indulged in the most aggressive personal attacks on the McCanns, using as her avatar a photo of Dr Kate McCann, over which she placed the words, in capital letters: 'LYING BITCH'.

However, after several long conversations with the McCanns' chief reputation manager, Clarence Mitchell, she embarked on a four-month process of completely changing her mind and now blogs almost exclusively against the views on the case which she once held so strongly. She wrote a long, rambling, self-abasing 'open letter' on the internet in early 2010 apologising profusely to the McCanns for her past attacks on them, saying she was 'ashamed of herself'.

IMO Brenda Ryan is a hypocrite as is Bonny Braes who befriended her and myself back in late 2007.  Brenda Ryan actually asked and encouraged me to post articles on her new website about pedophiles in the UK government which I had posted on the previous Mirror Forum in 2007 which had been closed. This was very controversial at the time but it was my gut feeling that pedophilia that was the reason for the Government protection at the time - even though i live in Australia!  I had no fear as I was not in the UK so I posted it. Ironside was my most prevalent supporter in those days.





  

 

        
avatar
Estelle

Posts : 388
Reputation : 83
Join date : 2009-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brenda Ryan writes: "Don't gatecrash the Crimewatch party"

Post by nospinnaker on 12.10.13 13:59

Surely one can reasonably view Crimewatch and its associated events as nothing more than an orchestrated "gatecrashing the libel trial party"?

nospinnaker

Posts : 11
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-06-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brenda Ryan writes: "Don't gatecrash the Crimewatch party"

Post by jozi on 12.10.13 14:22

@nospinnaker wrote:Surely one can reasonably view Crimewatch and its associated events as nothing more than an orchestrated "gatecrashing the libel trial party"?

That's what I think too, I said so from the beginning and from the little snippets that has been released so far, I'm not wrong. sad 

Very sad that SY has decided to make themselves look like idiots though, why are they investigating ( if you can call it that ) only from the supposed abduction ?
avatar
jozi

Posts : 710
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2012-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brenda Ryan writes: "Don't gatecrash the Crimewatch party"

Post by Upsy Daisy on 12.10.13 16:07

aaaah..... so it was 'Clearance Mitchell' who got to this Brenda Ryan..... went through a process of 'brainwashing' her no doubt and putting her on the payroll??? titter

____________________
Grammatical Error of The Day : It's should 'have', NOT should 'of'......
avatar
Upsy Daisy

Posts : 437
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brenda Ryan writes: "Don't gatecrash the Crimewatch party"

Post by galena on 12.10.13 16:42

@Upsy Daisy wrote:aaaah..... so it was 'Clearance Mitchell' who got to this Brenda Ryan..... went through a process of 'brainwashing' her no doubt and putting her on the payroll??? titter
Is it possible she was on the payroll all along?

galena

Posts : 288
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-09-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brenda Ryan writes: "Don't gatecrash the Crimewatch party"

Post by tasprin on 12.10.13 17:06

I used to read that forum and remember BR's avatar which was particularly offensive. However, one other thing I do recall (I don't know if anyone else does) is that at one time there was a spate of posts from pro-McCanns making horrendous allegations about members of BR's family (the worst). I have no idea why she switched and I'm probably wrong about this but it seems to me they were out to get her one way or another. IMO the majority of the pros are connected to members of the Tapas 9 (not just the McCanns) and I doubt these accusations would have been made if BR had been a plant or a pro in disguise. Her change of heart may have been as a result of legal pressure and instead of suing her, and taking her house, they chose to make a deal with her which involved a huge public apology in writing (and produce supportive missives as and when required) in the hope that others would follow her example. IMO the Express Group was subject to a similar agreement.

tasprin

Posts : 834
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-01-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brenda Ryan writes: "Don't gatecrash the Crimewatch party"

Post by galena on 12.10.13 17:23

@tasprin wrote:I used to read that forum and remember BR's avatar which was particularly offensive. However, one other thing I do recall (I don't know if anyone else does) is that at one time there was a spate of posts from pro-McCanns making horrendous allegations about members of BR's family (the worst). I have no idea why she switched and I'm probably wrong about this but it seems to me they were out to get her one way or another. IMO the majority of the pros are connected to members of the Tapas 9 (not just the McCanns) and I doubt these accusations would have been made if BR had been a plant or a pro in disguise. Her change of heart may have been as a result of legal pressure and instead of suing her, and taking her house, they chose to make a deal with her which involved a huge public apology in writing, in the hope that others would follow her example. IMO the Express Group was subject to a similar agreement.
That sounds quite plausible.  What was her username on the 3As?

galena

Posts : 288
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-09-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brenda Ryan writes: "Don't gatecrash the Crimewatch party"

Post by susible on 12.10.13 17:34

She originally used BJR, then decided she wasn't going to be anonymous anymore (everyone knew who she was anyway) so she changed her username to Bren (don't think she added the Ryan, but like I say everyone knew everything about her anyway, so it was a moot point)

susible

Posts : 330
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brenda Ryan writes: "Don't gatecrash the Crimewatch party"

Post by MRNOODLES on 12.10.13 17:35

Is it also just a coincidence that the 3As were mentioned in the libel trial, where this threat was allegedly made that nobody can recall reading?
avatar
MRNOODLES

Posts : 747
Reputation : 296
Join date : 2013-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum