The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Brenda Ryan writes: "Don't gatecrash the Crimewatch party" - Page 3 Mm11

Brenda Ryan writes: "Don't gatecrash the Crimewatch party" - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Brenda Ryan writes: "Don't gatecrash the Crimewatch party" - Page 3 Mm11

Brenda Ryan writes: "Don't gatecrash the Crimewatch party" - Page 3 Regist10

Brenda Ryan writes: "Don't gatecrash the Crimewatch party"

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brenda Ryan writes: "Don't gatecrash the Crimewatch party" - Page 3 Empty Re: Brenda Ryan writes: "Don't gatecrash the Crimewatch party"

Post by Guest 22.10.13 22:34

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:https://www.facebook.com/groups/Madeleine.McCann.Case.The.Real.Facts/?ref=ts

It's difficult to get past the bit where she says that the myths are debunked by various sources - including Kate's book!
lol4

Cover me, I'm going in affraid
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Brenda Ryan writes: "Don't gatecrash the Crimewatch party" - Page 3 Empty Re: Brenda Ryan writes: "Don't gatecrash the Crimewatch party"

Post by Guest 22.10.13 22:36

We'll send in the dogs if you're not back in 24 hours.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.10.13 22:36

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:We'll send in the dogs if you're not back in 24 hours.
big grin  I'm back already! I see Pamela Gurney is in there with Bren.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.10.13 23:01

That bad is it! They also have the "expert" who produced this video as to how the "abduction" was carried out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzpniKAWvUI

I hope that nobody gets hurt in the rush to join the group.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyewacket 22.10.13 23:11

This sort of stuff used to be called "Black Propaganda" way back when, during WW2 and probably even before that. Here in the UK recently we've had the revelation that undercover cops have infiltrated environmental protest groups, and in some cases have successfully inseminated their female members to produce children, before disappearing into the blue yonder. Therefore, this is a well used and tried technique to try and undermine any perceived opposition.

Although depressing at first glance, they only usually use these methods when it appears that the opposition is likely to be effective !! Otherwise they'd just ignore it
Pyewacket
Pyewacket

Activity : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyewacket 22.10.13 23:18

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:That bad is it! They also have the "expert" who produced this video as to how the "abduction" was carried out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzpniKAWvUI

I hope that nobody gets hurt in the rush to join the group.
 Just watched it. Are they effing barking or what !! Broad daylight as well. Looked at the comments also, and no-one seemed to be buying it
Pyewacket
Pyewacket

Activity : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 23.10.13 14:08

Brenda Ryan writes
".. but one thing nobody has the right to do and that is hinder a police investigation"
.....................................................................................

Presumeably she is including Kate McCann in that!

You know, the Kate McCann, who has a 'missing' child, who ADMITS to 'jeopardising' (hindering) a police investigation into her daughter's 'disappearance'!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by galena 25.10.13 20:26

admin wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:https://www.facebook.com/groups/Madeleine.McCann.Case.The.Real.Facts/?ref=ts

It's difficult to get past the bit where she says that the myths are debunked by various sources - including Kate's book!
lol4

Cover me, I'm going in affraid
I've just seen the pictures of gypsies on the Algarve - appalling - I see she hasn't changed her spots.  Nothing there worthy of comment really - frankly I could make a better case for the McCanns than she does.  I am slightly disappointed I hope to be enlightened by the blinding revelation which made her change sides (if indeed she did)
galena

Activity : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.10.13 20:30

All I can remember her saying about her change of heart was that she had read the police files and then realised she'd been wrong. Goodness knows what files she was talking about - certainly can't have been the PJ's!  

Her group now has 100 members - I'm surprised there are so many people who apparently go along with her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by galena 25.10.13 20:35

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:All I can remember her saying about her change of heart was that she had read the police files and then realised she'd been wrong. Goodness knows what files she was talking about - certainly can't have been the PJ's!  

Her group now has 100 members - I'm surprised there are so many people who apparently go along with her.
Her website reminded me of what I often found offensive about many of the 'pros' back in the day - not their belief in the McCann's innocence but their willingness to smear any number of innocent people/groups of people to get them off the hook.  Looks like nothing's changed there ...
galena

Activity : 291

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top