The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 2 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 2 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 2 Regist10

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police.

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 2 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police.

Post by ultimaThule 06.10.13 1:24

Woofer wrote:Just when you think they can`t get away with anymore of this farce, we get this.

I get the feeling the Daily Mail is on a wind-up, saying things like the McCanns have banned the reconstruction from taking place in Portugal - no one can ban the police from doing an investigation how they want, unless it Crimewatch they`re banning and not the police.

Also the Mail`s use of the words `the McCanns have allowed`etc.

Perhaps the Mail are trying to provoke the public`s anger by getting everyone to think the McCanns have more power than they actually do.
Interestingly, the Fail didn't do it's usual trick of severly restricting/limiting comments on one of its McCann puffs pieces yesterday, Woofer:  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2445092/Was-Madeleine-McCann-abducted-burglars-disturbed-holiday-flat.html
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 2 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police.

Post by Woofer 06.10.13 1:28

ultimaThule wrote:
Woofer wrote:Just when you think they can`t get away with anymore of this farce, we get this.

I get the feeling the Daily Mail is on a wind-up, saying things like the McCanns have banned the reconstruction from taking place in Portugal - no one can ban the police from doing an investigation how they want, unless it Crimewatch they`re banning and not the police.

Also the Mail`s use of the words `the McCanns have allowed`etc.

Perhaps the Mail are trying to provoke the public`s anger by getting everyone to think the McCanns have more power than they actually do.
Interestingly, the Fail didn't do it's usual trick of severly restricting/limiting comments on one of its McCann puffs pieces yesterday, Woofer:  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2445092/Was-Madeleine-McCann-abducted-burglars-disturbed-holiday-flat.html
Well if the MSM are prohibited from saying anything negative about the McCanns (which its obvious they are), I suppose they can do it by transference, i.e. getting others to do it for them !

P.S. I was about to turn my light out and thought I`d just take a quick look at this forum and bingo - I had to get up and go on my PC.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 06.10.13 1:33

candyfloss wrote:Oh my goodness look at this.....

'The pieces of the jigsaw are now fitting together': Missing Maddie's parents 'greatly encouraged' by new mobile phone evidence as probe spreads to Holland and Germany

[list]
[*]Scotland Yard trawled calls made by people staying in the holiday resort
I hope our trusted and honest big grin SY will be analysing these mobile phone calls

"Robert Murat turned his mobile back on after a long silent interval at 2320 on 3 May. One of his first calls was from Sergi Malinka, his computer guru. But at least one hour before KM raised the alarm, Sergi and his friends were chatting profusely by phone, leading me to wonder whether word of “something” had got out before the official announcement by Kate.

The vital piece of evidence, however, is this: RM’s mobile phone silence had begun at 1545 on 2 May, and ended at 2320 on 3 May just after KM’s shout. That’s 31h 35m of silence. Gerry had been taking numerous calls made to his voicemail box on 2 May, and effectively the last of these was at 1549. He postponed listening to this until around 2015, at which point he turned off his mobile. He took just one incoming call at 1224 on 3 May, then his mobile fell silent again until 2314. Since he didn’t make a single outgoing call during that period, and used voicemail to eliminate any possibility of identification of his callers, we can say that his period of silence (compare the figure with Murat’s) was of 31h 25m.

This is inexplicable unless you come to the conclusion that GM and RM were in cahoots, and the silence was akin to the military golden rule, of communications silence to avoid any possibility of compromise before the action kicks off.
I then consider in more detail those 12 voicemail messages which GM received on 2 May. The PJ never found out who they came from, but by any standards it was a busy eight hours for Gerry, no doubt with pen and paper in hand to take down detailed instructions and timings. As I’ve said, he postponed listening to the last two for some reason. KM’s claim that Gerry was so busy at work that he had to keep in touch with his department, is given the lie by the fact that he didn’t actually speak to anybody, and never responded with a single outgoing call.

Putting all of this together, I’m satisfied that the tragic event had not only taken place by 0800 on 2 May, but that sufficient time had passed between the event and 0800 on 2 May for Gerry to start to receive detailed plans beginning at that time.
So theoretically, death around 2345 on 1 May is still possible, although we have no indication of frantic phone communications during that night as we would expect. Which leads us neatly to those six contacts (texts or calls?) on KM’s mobile from 2216 – 2228 on that evening. (According to Mrs Fenn’s account, the crying of Madeleine started at 2230).

Might that really be the time of the tragedy? I doubt it. Look at it this way: wouldn’t we have expected some normal, “chatty” contact between the two McCanns and their Tapas chums, or with family, on 1 May and 30 April? We have absolutely none. 48 hours without mobile contact. I believe that represents 48 hours during which something very concealed was going on. And then suddenly Kate has to make six contacts in 12 minutes just before the long period when, according to Mrs Fenn , Maddie was crying. I don’t believe there is any logic which points to the tragic event happening at that time.

So I return to investigate the calls made by RM’s mobile, and in a 14 minute period between 2200 and 2214 I find six texts apparently being transmitted between his mobile and Michaela Walczuch’s. Now, as an inveterate ex-communications-intelligence jobsworth, I look at those bursts of six messages beginning at 2200 and ending at 2228 and I say “something fishy’s going on here.”
Putting this together with RM’s and Gerry’s coinciding 31-hour silences of the following day, I believe that Murat’s and Walczuch’s mobiles were being used to transmit stuff which was vital to the cover-up of a tragedy which had happened before 2200 on 1 May.

Going back still further, it can be noted that RM booked his flight on 30 April, that the same day was highlighted by phone communications between Jenny Murat and Exeter, and that he flew to Faro and arrived at PdL around 1130 on 1 May. And we should add to the mix an unexplained call to Jane Tanner at the ungodly hour of 0415 on 29 April.

That’s about 600 pages of the phone thread condensed into little more than one page
"

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 06.10.13 1:48

jd - have you posted that info on a separate thread here for discussion?
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande Finale 06.10.13 1:54

I Can't Beleive I'm Hearing this.............

Is it true that Ian brady and Rose west are to play the HOLY couple in the crime watch panto ??

tease
Grande Finale
Grande Finale

Activity : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 06.10.13 2:00

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24411075
6 October 2013 Last updated at 00:07

Madeleine disappeared from her family's holiday apartment in the Algarve in 2007, aged three

The parents of missing Madeleine McCann have said they are "greatly encouraged" by new information about their daughter's disappearance.

A reconstruction of events surrounding her disappearance will be broadcast on the BBC's Crimewatch on 14 October.

Madeleine was three when she went missing in Portugal, in May 2007.

of Praia da Luz at the time of Madeleine's disappearance.

Madeleine, from Rothley, Leicestershire, went missing from a holiday apartment

when Madeleine disappeared, as possible.

to date of the events surrounding her disappearance.

the key to Madeleine's disappearance,

BBC NEWS NEVER SAY 'ABDUCTION'

Yet BBC Crimewatch SCREAM 'ABDUCTION, ABDUCTION, ABDUCTION.'
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 06.10.13 2:06

If it will be a regular reconstruction, an abductor carrying Madeleine through the narrow open window, going down the street passing by the Smiths, etc etc, the Yard will dimish their value down to zero%.At least for me.
And will the McCanns give a live interview? I really can not believe it.
I think this must be a kind of ambush.
And are the employers of BBC Crimewatch already informed how things will take place?
If Tapas 9 are the protagonists, the whole truth will leak before the Yard gives an official statement.
Imo, there is something else going on behind the scenes.
I imagine that an official statement of the Yard could be made live, during Crimewatch, having the PJ beside them.
I hope that the problem will be solved before the 14th, that we will be told what happened to Madeleine and who is responsible for her disappearance.
Gerry's expression last Wednesday gave me hope. His trolleybag too.

all imo.
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 06.10.13 2:11

Grande Finale wrote:I Can't Beleive I'm Hearing this.............

Is it true that Ian brady and Rose west are to play the HOLY couple in the crime watch panto ??

tease
no, Madonna and Brad Pitt.

imo
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 06.10.13 2:20

The upcoming 'McCannwatch' will be the next Newsnight "Savile" fiasco.

Inquiries all over the place, who knew what, when etc.,

Crimewatch editor Joe Mather is risking his job, imo,to appease the former 'suspects'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/academy/production/article/art20130702112135399

As series editor Joe Mather explains “It's a great television programme to work on, involving filming reconstructions, involving actors, and sometimes STUNTS and it's all quite glamorous and exciting....."

Well there you have it STRAIGHT from the horses mouth!

IT'S ALL A 'STUNT'

Also, imo, McCanns won't set foot in Portugal TOGETHER because the PJ would re-arguido them instantly, as the 'investigation' is now LIVE (re-opened) again, to a degree!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 06.10.13 2:20

Woofer wrote:jd - have you posted that info on a separate thread here for discussion?
Its part of SY's new super investigation into the mobile phone calls which the mccanns are 'greatly encouraged' by....SY should be investigating all the mccanns & their friends highly suspicious mobile phone calls too. These ones lead more to the truth

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 06.10.13 2:21

Grande Finale wrote:I Can't Beleive I'm Hearing this.............

tease
According to my sources it'll be either Brady & West or the Philpotts, GF, with Gerry M up for for the role of Archangel Gabriel and that murdering swine Huntley playing the baby faced Jesus.  Kate M has offered her sandals services as wardrobe mistress.

As Broadmoor's therapeutic art department has failed to produce convincing palm trees, and Israel has no room at the inn wish to see her tourist trade plummet, shooting will take place somewhere in the Bahamas and there's a book running on whether there'll be any survivors. winkwink

I did hear a rumour that either Branston or Philip Green will be laying on a private jet or 2 to convey the cast and crew to the location but I reckon that's stretching credibility a tad too far, don't you?
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 06.10.13 2:30

marconi wrote:

I didn't see K with him last Wednesday!

big grin big grin big grin

ETA:
However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police.

How very helpful, un-hindering, and un-hampering they are, with the PJ/SY 'investigation'.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 06.10.13 2:38

jeanmonroe wrote:marconi wrote:

she wasn't in Lisbon, as far as I know.
My hope is that she had already gone to Algarve, for the reconstruction.
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 06.10.13 2:42

marconi wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:marconi wrote:

she wasn't in Lisbon, as far as I know.
My hope is that she had already gone to Algarve, for the reconstruction.
His "trolleybag"?

JOKE!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 06.10.13 2:47

jd wrote:
Woofer wrote:jd - have you posted that info on a separate thread here for discussion?
Its part of SY's new super investigation into the mobile phone calls which the mccanns are 'greatly encouraged' by....SY should be investigating all the mccanns & their friends highly suspicious mobile phone calls too. These ones lead more to the truth
Yep realise that but thought it was worth a discussion. For starters I didn't realise that using voicemail prevented the contact being detected. And the info about RMs mobile in the 14 minute period. Its off topic on this thread so wondered if you'd mentioned it before on another thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 06.10.13 2:53

who can explain me what is substantive material.
something solid?
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 06.10.13 2:53

22 May 2007

Taking questions from the press, Gerry McCann is asked: "Did you know Robert Murat?"

He replies: "I'm not going to comment on that".

ANYONE else would have replied:

'Yes, i know Robert Murat'
or
'No, i don't know Robert Murat.'

Not Gerry though!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 06.10.13 3:19

marconi wrote:If it will be a regular reconstruction, an abductor carrying Madeleine through the narrow open window, going down the street passing by the Smiths, etc etc,

It's definitely going to be a regular reconstruction, marconi... but after the abductor has climbed out of the narrow open window without dropping carrying a sleeping Madeleine lookalike, s/he will stagger walk along to, and through, the car park before going out of the entrance and turning right in order to be observed crossing the road by JT before turning round, retracing their steps, and heading towards the location where the Smiths' sighting occurred.  

I have it on good authority that casting for the role of abductor presented a unique challenge as few thespians possess the ability to become completely faceless, a requirement which was deemed essential for the script to stay true to JT's original description of 'bundleman'. 

I hope I'm not spoiling anyone's enjoyment of the forthcoming K&G show (special guest Andy Redordeadwood) by revealing that the guy or it could be gal who is seen by JT while Gez & Jez have eyes only for each other are oblivious to what is going on around them, spent half a day having their face completely obscured by latex.

In fact, it was necessary for him/her to slip their belt through a lead so they could be guided by a highly trained canine through the first part of their performance  - although 'Edla' was subsequently painstakingly airbrushed out of every frame, I'm assured the appropriate Equity fee for their services was paid in Bonios euros.

laughat
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 06.10.13 3:26

'Substantive' is something solid -  such as a brick wall or a fact which can be proved without doubt, marconi. 

'Insubstantive' is something such as the cotton wool I feel as if I'm punching to get through to the truth hidden behind McCann & Co's web of lies.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 06.10.13 3:34

jeanmonroe wrote:22 May 2007

Taking questions from the press, Gerry McCann is asked: "Did you know Robert Murat?"

He replies: "I'm not going to comment on that".

ANYONE else would have replied:

'Yes, i know Robert Murat'
or
'No, i don't know Robert Murat.'

Not Gerry though!
Gerry thinks he is far too clever to answer a straight question with a straight answer, jeanmonroe.   He knows that if he were to start doing that, he might trip himself up even more than he has done already winkwink

Ye gods, I feel sorry for any poor sod patient who's had the misfortune to be treated by Dr McCrippen - question: 'Has my heart rate improved, doctor?'  answer: 'I'm not going to comment on that'.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 06.10.13 3:52

sharonl wrote:We are told that the Portuguese police have cleared the McCanns and that they are working alongside officers from Scotland Yard.  If any of this is true, what possible reason would there be for the PJ to be angered by a reconstruction?

Unless of course the McCanns have other reasons for not wanting the PJ to see this, which of course they will, even if it is with Spanish subtitles.

Or have the McCanns been prevented from showing this in Portugal?
Ahem...!! Scotland Yard doing this recon behind the back of its partner, the Portuguese?  Err...who's buying it!

They may not have done the recon with any input from the Portuguese, but can the Mccann ban it from Portugal without going to court to take out an injunction.

Does BBC need to ask mccanns ( oops the pink creature) for permission to broadcast a Police recon programme in whichever country they want?

Is pinky running this country?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 06.10.13 4:09

ultimaThule wrote:'Substantive' is something solid -  such as a brick wall or a fact which can be proved without doubt, marconi. 

'Insubstantive' is something such as the cotton wool I feel as if I'm punching to get through to the truth hidden behind McCann & Co's web of lies.
thank you, ultima Thule

it could be the bullet they extracted from their foot, after having shot it in June 2011.
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 06.10.13 4:28

However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police.
Instead they have allowed filming to go ahead in neighbouring Spain, with actors playing the roles of the anguished couple.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2446173/The-pieces-jigsaw-fitting-Missing-Maddies-parents-greatly-encouraged-new-mobile-phone-evidence-probe-spreads-Holland-Germany.html#ixzz2guOqyF6R
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Decoded to mean the filming of the re-enactment (already completed) took place in Spain, and not Portugal.
And, not that the finished product is banned in Portugal.

I

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 06.10.13 4:39

BBC Crimewatch editor Joe Mather said: “We’ve been working very closely with the Metropolitan Police on a new Madeleine McCann appeal for several months.
Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-alive-witness-tells-2343495#ixzz2guKTFwYs

So, this isn't a quick 'pull it out of the hat' thing. No, no, no, it's been worked on for several months despite no clarity as to whether Scotland Yard and the PJ have a concrete agreement - they certainly didn't have one several months ago as was reported in MSM re CPS formal letter of request etc.

You have to wonder at the timing of this broadcast  - and this is being broadcast in countries other than UK - although no mention of Portuguese television.

Maybe the following should be considered:

1. The Tory Party Conference is over.
2. The Libel Trial in Portugal seems to be 'struggling'.
3. The phone hacking trial in UK (Rebekah Brooks) is about to commence.
4. It's still not established whether UK and Portuguese Police have completely sorted out investigation issues.

.....and just to add a little spice to the mixture, lo and behold we get another sighting of sorts coming out of the woodwork from an anonymous barrister/pillar of the community who has spoken to the Daily Mirror despite having reported his information based on gut feeling to the relevant and appropriate authorities.

It's all go in October innit? If I were a cynic (heaven forbid) I'd be inclined to think this is well PR'd.

This month's focus is in the dog and bone area. Shame it's not in just the dog area.

Only my observation/opinion of course.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 06.10.13 4:41

marconi wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:'Substantive' is something solid -  such as a brick wall or a fact which can be proved without doubt, marconi. 

thank you, ultima Thule

it could be the bullet they extracted from their foot, after having shot it in June 2011.

You're very welcome any time, marconi.

For what it's worth a bullet is substantive, but unless I was present in person when the McCanns' recovered it I wouldn't necessarily believe it had been extracted from their foot, or that they'd fired the gun.

It's long overdue for the McCanns' lies to be shot down in fiery flames - much like the ones their God will be consigning them to at a time of His choosing.  When that day of reckoning comes I doubt it'll do Kate much good asking the V.Mary to intercede as I suspect all the Madonna will do is remove the pizza from the unsaintly one's head before shoving her in the lift and pressing the 'Down' button big grin
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top